All Comments on 'Busty Karen - Little Kelvin Ch. 07'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Everyone Gets What They Need

Yes everyone gets what they want and they all have the fun they choose. Good time that THEY chose to enjoy. Good storytelling. Cheers

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008almost 2 years ago

As a Bi cuckolded crossdresser myself, I so enjoyed how Karen convinced Kelvin to wear panties as suck cock. I can't wait to hear more about his progression.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please keep this going !!! So hot! Love all your stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a lovely story and everyone got exactly what they wanted.of course the white wife and Black Man but also the cuckold which is often an easy and natural role for a white male to accept when bringing a Black Man into the matrimonial bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. My wife has fucked several bbcs and I have sucked about half of the guy’s cocks. Never cleaned up a cream pie though. Most times with bbcs, we required condoms because of concerns about stds. The few time they went bare were when the guy was tested and brought proof. Unfortunately, none of the tested guys were open to me servicing their cocks. Typically the tested guys were black amateur porn stars and were used to be tested regularly but were not into having hubbies suck them.

Anyway, great believable story. I think the ending seemed a little rushed though. Definitely need another chapter or two.

h2osh2osover 1 year ago

An incredible series.

pasadenaapasadenaaover 1 year ago

Big thanks for this sexy cuckold story!!!! :)

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

I read the comments and wonder if there really are that many idiots? But it seems like the lives of mentally degenerate men, also known as "cuckolds", raise some spirits!

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold10 months ago

FANTASTIC, more please.Thankyoy

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Some may fiund my suggestion a bit to extreme, but here goes. Clearly Kar en has set her husband up for when he'll willingly surrender himself to Joseph's big beautiful black cock, an act that will complete his transformation into a true black cock loving sissy boi.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

new chapter, Kelvin hears about a new much larger male, and what is know as a gaymaker cock. Karen meets this huge man and has him screw Kelvin until all he wants is huge cock.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

Wonderful story of a completely open and honest couple who obviously love each other as they find sexual pleasure with others and with each other.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

In the next story, have Joseph move in with Karen and Kelvin. Karen becomes so infatuated with Joseph that he is screwing Karen all the time now. Joseph becomes the man of the house, where as Kelvin is delegated to the guest bedroom and doesn’t get to fuck Karen anymore. If he’s lucky, he’ll get to lick her pussy maybe once a week. Joseph tells Kelvin to ask Karen to go off birth control because he wants to impregnate his new wife Karen. Kelvin, the cuck, whole heartily agrees and has no trouble convincing Karen to have Joseph’s babies. Karen has been wanting that also, and has been patiently waiting for Joseph to be the father of her children. After going off the pill, a few months, Karen, does become pregnant with Joseph’s baby. Her belly swells as do her enormously huge breasts. Kelvin becomes sad that he’s not able to impregnate Karen, but he’s also happy for her, and can’t wait to see how much larger her breasts will become. Karen has become Joseph’s hot slut, and is only to willing to have Joseph’s sperm pumped into her on a regular daily basis. She can’t get enough of his huge cock, or his copious amounts of sperm that are almost constantly being injected deep inside her fertile womb. Kelvin has lost Karen to the humongous black cock that pumps it’s sperm inside his once wife. Didn’t seem that long ago they were both virgins, funny how time changes things, and life’s forever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous