Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 03 Ch. 02

Story Info
Son Elliott takes part in the nightly ritual with Mom.
8.1k words
4.58
56.7k
76
6

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,736 Followers

Thrilled beyond words, at being both allowed into the bullies' inner sanctum, and at being called 'bro' by Jamal, Elliott couldn't keep the smile off his face as he scurried up the stairs.

"You're making the effort to teach us something," Jamal said as he put his arm around Elliott's shoulder and led him into the room, "so it's only fair that we teach you something."

Surprised at hearing Jamal use the word 'fair,' Elliott followed the black youth's hand as he gestured towards the bed. He almost gasped at what he was looking at. Gunner was on his back in the middle of the bed, with his mother on top of him on her hands and knees, facing the headboard. The bra she was wearing was long gone, and Elliott saw that it had been tossed onto the floor beside the bed. She was still wearing the sexy waist cincher, which drew your eyes to her shapely hourglass figure like a magnet. Above that, and in profile, he could see her massive breasts, hanging nice and heavy as she leaned forwards, her nipples stiff and begging for attention. God, she has gorgeous tits, Elliott thought to himself.

He tore his eyes away and looked further downwards on her body. Gunner's thick white cock was crammed deep into her mature pussy, and Elliott could see the stretched lips of her labia circling his big cock as it slid up and down inside her. Zeke was on his knees near the top of the bed, working her head back and forth on his thrusting cock. Elliott noticed that those sexy butterfly panties she'd been wearing were long gone too. The backs and insides of her thighs were glistening with both her own juices, and pearly tracings of the boys' cum. Frothy strands of the stuff clung lewdly to her vulva and Gunner's pistoning cock. Elliott wondered how many loads they'd already pumped into her. He could even see one big glistening wad matted into her pulled-back hair. It was obvious they'd been keeping her busy at both ends while he'd been doling out the tutoring lessons.

"You're just in time to see us make her airtight again. Have a seat." Jamal gestured to the easy chair Elliott had been sitting in previously. "Feel free to beat off if you want."

With his eyes fixed on the lurid display going on before him, Elliott took his seat, his butt perched on the front edge of the chair, his cock quickly coming to attention. He looked down to see a wadded mass on the floor next to the chair, realizing it was those delicate butterfly panties she'd been wearing earlier. He watched as Jamal walked around the side of the bed, his huge weighty cock hanging out at an angle of about ninety degrees to his body. Elliott wondered how a thing that huge could ever fill up with blood without causing Jamal to pass out. But Elliott had seen it numerous times already at full erection, the enormous lance rising up towards the sky, as if defying anyone to deny what havoc it was about to wreak on its unsuspecting victim. Only this time, like the others these past days, the unsuspecting victim was Elliott's mother, and she knew exactly what she was in store for when it came to taking that stallion-like cock inside her.

"The lube's in here, right?" Jamal asked as he looked at Elliott and pointed to the bedside table.

"Uh, yes sir."

Jamal opened the drawer and pulled out the purple bottle of Astroglide. He popped open the top and drooled a generous amount on the top of his cock. Leaving the open bottle on top of the table, he casually sauntered around to the foot of the bed as he wrapped his big mitt around his cock and worked the greasy gel all over his prick, his hand making a corkscrewing motion as he concentrated on the tip. Elliott saw that jaw-dropping cock get harder right before his eyes as Jamal worked it. He removed his hand for a minute when he was ready, the throbbing monster pointing right up towards the ceiling. The size and power of that enormous cock almost took Elliott's breath away.

"Now, where is that one hole that needs some attention," Jamal said as he clambered onto the bed on his hands and knees. He moved between Tanya's parted knees and brought the shiny blunt head of his cock up to her pink little starfish. He wriggled the tip all around the puckered hole, wedging the tip in partway. Satisfied that it wasn't going to pop out, he reached down and used the sheets to clean the greasy lube off his hands. He then reached forward and grabbed the MILF's flared hips as he adjusted himself.

"Okay, boys, let's give her what she wants." With those words, he gripped her hips firmly and levered his hips, forcing his huge erection into her tight little chute.

"NNGGHHGGH..." Even with her mouth full of Zeke's cock, Elliott heard his mother moan as Jamal's long black prick slowly, mercilessly, made its way deep into her steaming guts. She never let up working on the cock in her mouth, slobbering noisily on it as Zeke worked his dong deep into her throat. Elliott hunkered down a bit so he could see better, his eyes zeroing in on the point where his mother's body came together with Jamal's and Gunner's. By now, both boys were working their cocks back and forth in her hot holes, working together as they slammed their firm teenage bodies up against her middle-aged one. They were giving her every last inch, her pussy and bumhole filled with over 20" of rock-hard boy-cock. But Elliott could tell by her moans of pleasure that she was loving it, loving every vigorous thrust they were giving her.

Having spotted her discarded panties lying next to him, Elliott picked them up. The lacy fabric was absolutely soaked. He brought it to his face and breathed deeply, inhaling the tantalizing scent of both his mother's succulent feminine juices, and his bullies' masculine cum. The intoxicating scent turned him on even more, and he stuffed the sodden piece of fabric into his mouth, his tongue rolling over the lacy material as he licked and sucked. Unable to control himself any longer, Elliott shucked off his jeans and underwear, his rigid cock needing his attention. He wrapped his hand around his throbbing dick and started to beat it like crazy as he watched the three boys work his mother over like a common whore.

Feeling the hot MILF twisting herself like crazy as she fucked back at them, Jamal let go of her hips and wrapped his hand around the base of her ponytail, grabbing hold of her 'fuck handle' as he'd promised. Elliott thought it looked wickedly obscene as Jamal worked her ponytail up and down as he fucked her in the ass. It looked like he was trying to tame a bucking bronco, but Elliott could see that the way his mother was thrashing about, she had no interest in being tamed.

"OH FUCK, I'M GONNA COME," Zeke said as his head tipped back, his eyes closing in pleasure.

"GLUMMPPHH...GLUMMPPHH..." Elliott heard that nasty swallowing sound coming from his mother as Zeke went off, his spitting cockhead deep in her avidly sucking mouth. The other two boys kept hammering away at her, the bed creaking like crazy as they drove every last inch into her two hot holes. Zeke's orgasm finally ended, the MILF swallowing every creamy drop of his seed. Elliott wondered if the boy was going to pull out and take a rest, but, as if reading Elliott's mind, the next thing he said put that idea to bed.

"Keep sucking on it, baby," he said as he reached forwarded and tenderly stroked her face. "With the way you can suck, that hot mouth of yours will have me ready to go again in no time."

As his mother continued to feverishly suck, Elliott could hear her soft moans and whimpers of pleasure getting louder and escalating as the other two boys continued to work her over. She was still working with them as they fucked her, twisting and grinding her body every which way as the two huge cocks plundered and satisfied her wanton needs. As they once again bottomed out at the same time inside her, she let out a loud muffled squeal as she climaxed, her pussy gushing like mad as she sprayed her juices all over Gunner.

"Fuck, she's a hot one," Gunner mumbled from beneath her. "I'm gonna come too. HERE YOU GO...TAKE IT, BLONDIE!" the boy groaned as he started to go off in her furnace-like cunt. He pasted her insides, bathing those oily tissues with rope after rope of potent cock-spit.

"You fuckers, you've got me coming to," Jamal said as he rolled his hips salaciously, stirring the MILF's insides provocatively as his own climax hit. He thrust it good and hard into her tight little bum, his shaven midsection slapping up against her curvy bum noisily as he kept it buried to the hilt...and shot. Torrents of spunk rifled from his spewing cockhead as he flooded her insides, filling her hot guts with his cum.

Watching the boys come three in a row, with his mother coming at the same time as well, was all it took for Elliott's pumping hand to take him over the edge. He heard himself groan deep in his throat as his boiling semen sped up the shaft of his bucking cock. His flagrantly jerking hand had his cock going off like there was no tomorrow. He didn't even try to control himself, gobs of jizz rocketing a good six feet across the room before falling to the floor. He kept flogging his log, and his prick kept spitting, ribbons and wads of cum littering the floor in front of the chair.

"I guess you liked the show," Jamal said, looking over his shoulder as Elliott's jerking hand eventually slowed, the last dregs of cum drooling from the tip of his cock. "Stick around for the next act. You'll have just as much fun watching that one."

With his orgasm over, Jamal let go of Tanya's ponytail and backed out, his long heavy cock glistening as it came into view. Tanya shifted about on her hands and knees, with Gunner's spent prick coming out of her pussy in a slippery rush.

"Turn her over," Zeke said. "That sweet mouth has me ready to go already and I want to fuck that hot pussy of hers while she's on her back this time."

Gunner crawled out from beneath Tanya as Jamal moved up on the other side of the bed and flipped her over onto her back. Jamal leaned down and kissed her, his mouth pressing firmly into hers before he sat back and spoke, "Get those legs apart, sweetheart. Zeke wants to go deep."

Panting from the hot kiss, Tanya immediately did as Jamal asked. She lay in the middle of the bed and brought her knees up, her high heels digging erotically into the mattress. She let her legs drift apart, and Elliott could see white tendrils of cum leaking out of both of her holes. The whole room smelled like a brothel, the intoxicating fragrance of cum, cunt, and cock filling the air.

Zeke made his way to the foot of the bed and crawled up between the MILF's spread thighs. Elliott could see that the boy had been right, his mother's cock-sucking talents had him hard and raring to go once more.

"Here, sweetheart, clean this up for me." Elliott looked up as Jamal leaned over her face, his hand wrapped around the base of his heavy limber cock. It was glistening with their combined juices, from her ass and the load of cum he'd pasted inside her. Elliott wondered what his mother would do since the prick had just come out of her bum. He watched intently as the big black youth moved closer to her upturned face, angling to drop the shiny head right into her mouth. Elliott didn't have long to wait for his answer as his mother eagerly opened her mouth, her red lips parting invitingly. Jamal dropped the big mushroom head right inside. Her lips closed around it and Elliott could hear the nasty wet sounds as she licked and sucked at the long ebony wand. Satisfied that the tip was clean, Jamal drew it out and ran it over her lips as she extended her tongue and licked him clean. He drew it back and forth over her soft lips as she kept cleaning off the tangy juices, her tongue rolling over every square inch of that massive prick from stem to stern.

"Now this one," Gunner said as Jamal sat back while his blonde friend replaced him. Elliott saw the stocky boy plug his cunt-soaked dick right into her mouth just as Jamal had done, and his mother willingly took it as well, purring contently as she licked and sucked. She gave it just as much attention as she'd given Jamal's until Gunner sat back on his haunches, his hand slowly stroking his semi-hard cock.

"Hold her legs right back for me." Zeke's words drew Elliott's attention as the wiry boy manoeuvered himself into position, his hand pointing his rigid dick at the MILF's seeping cunt. "I want to fuck her good and hard."

Jamal reached down on one side and Gunner on the other. They each wrapped a hand around her slender ankles and drew her legs up, pointing those sexy heels at the sky as they brought her legs up towards the top of the bed. The white nylons and garters on her legs looked incredible, the lacy bands at the top drawing your attention to the tops of her creamy thighs and her pouting pink pussy.

"Oh fuck," Elliott muttered to himself as he watched Jamal and Gunner pull her legs wide apart and totally open up his mother, spread-eagling her for Zeke's upcoming assault.

"Oh yeah, that's fucking perfect," Zeke said as he nudged the head of his prick between her slick pussy-lips and started to slide his cock into her. He kept pressing his hips forward, giving it to her in a single, long, slow stroke. "I love her spread wide open like this. That way I can go nice and deep."

"Just the way she likes it," Jamal added.

Zeke leaned over the sexy MILF and got into the push-up position. With his cock buried to the hilt, Zeke brought his mouth down to hers and kissed her. Elliott watched, enthralled, as his mother's arms came up and circled the boy's neck as she returned the kiss wantonly, soft moans coming from her as her lips pressed back against his. After rolling his hips into her while they kissed, Zeke eventually pulled back, leaving the MILF breathless and gasping. "Okay, hold onto her. I feel like really pounding it into her this time."

"Again, just the way she likes it." It was Gunner that threw in this comment, and all three of the boys chuckled as Zeke drew back his hips and slammed them forward.

"UGGGHH," Tanya moaned deep in her throat, her back arching up as the teenager drove her deep into the mattress. Zeke got into a fierce rhythm, absolutely pummelling her as his hips slammed into hers, every inch of his long hard cock straining her insides with each savage stroke. Even with the boys holding her legs almost pinned back to her shoulders, she still shook and twisted her backside, working Zeke's cock with the talented muscles inside her cunt.

"Fuck, man, look at her go," Gunner said as he watched his friend give the MILF everything he had, but he could see that she still wanted more. He took it upon himself to try and fill that need by stuffing his cock back into her mouth. He smiled as the MILF willingly accepted his thick cock, sucking and licking it voraciously.

This went on for a few minutes, Zeke pounding her pussy and Gunner using her mouth to bring his growing prick back to full hardness. It was Jamal who spoke next. "Yeah, I think she's gonna wear us out tonight. Here, get that puny white cock out of her mouth. I've got a man-size slab of dark meat for her to suck on instead."

Gunner pulled his stiffening prick out of her mouth and started stroking it, his eyes flicking from Zeke's cock pistoning in and out of her steaming box, to Jamal's thick black cock stuffed between her sexy red lips. Tanya's eyes were glazed over with lust as she sucked.

"AAAAGGHHH..." Tanya squealed into Jamal's thickening prick as she came, Zeke's rock-hard teenage cock rubbing over the hot oily tissues inside her, his firm midsection smashing up against her throbbing clit. Zeke held on and kept hammering his cock into her as her body spasmed and twitched as paroxysms of ecstasy rolled through her.

She'd barely finished before he angled his hips upwards, concentrating on the tender folds of flesh on the roof of her vagina. Within just a minute or so, she started to climax again, and Zeke came right along with her, pasting her insides with a sizzling load of cum.

"Get out of there, I want that cunt this time," Jamal said as Zeke remained still, his prick buried to the hilt inside the sexy woman. He backed out, causing a swath of milky spunk to spew from her stretched hole and slide down her backside onto the sheets.

Jamal pulled his cock out of her mouth and sat back slightly, fisting his cock vigorously. "Help her up. I want her to ride Black Beauty this time."

Elliott thought that was an apt name for Jamal's horse-cock, having heard about a famous children's book about a horse by that name from years ago. He watched as Gunner and Zeke helped his shaky mother move to the side, while Jamal took her place on his back in the middle of the bed, his head propped up on a pillow. The two boys spun her around until she was facing the headboard, her legs straddling Jamal's body, her big curvy bum facing right towards Elliott. The boys moved her as if she was their own personal fuck-doll, positioning her pussy right on top of Jamal's towering erection.

"Oh fuccckkk..."

Elliott heard his mother let out a low moan as the boys pushed her down on the massive knob of Jamal's cock. Her pink pussy-lips spread open obscenely as they circled the tremendous girth, and then, as the boys gave each other a knowing smile and let her go, he saw her wriggle her backside as she sank down. She pressed herself down slowly, rolling her hips as inch after inch disappeared up inside her, until her glistening vulva was pressed flush up against Jamal's shaven groin.

"That's the way, sweetheart," Jamal said as he put his big hands on her wide flared hips. "Go for it. Show your baby boy how much you love riding a big black cock."

Tanya flexed her body upwards, rising on the enormous slab of black muscle buried inside her. She moved up until only the bulbous crown was captured between her stretched pink petals, and then released herself totally, dropping right down until her hot flesh slapped into Jamal's.

"AAAAAHHH..." Elliott heard his mother gasp, and then within seconds, she was bouncing up and down like a wild thing, wriggling her hips this way and that as she leaned over the muscular black youth, riding that huge cock like it was her last day on earth.

Gunner stood up on the bed and positioned himself with his feet on either side of Jamal's head. He reached forward and grabbed Tanya by her ponytail. "This fuck-handle is coming in handy. C'mon, blondie, suck this dick of mine. I'm going into that pussy of yours next."

Elliott watched his mother eagerly gobble up Gunner's long thick cock. She was slobbering over the big wang as he kept a firm grip on her ponytail, pulling her working mouth back and forth on his rigid prick.

Zeke kneeled close by, one hand working his recently-spent cock while his other slid below the MILF's body, filling his hands with her swaying pendulous tits.

"UNGGGHHHH!..." Elliott heard his mother shriek out loud as she came again, her wail of pleasure muffled by Gunner's cock stuffed down her throat. She was thrashing about like a ragdoll as she continued to skewer herself on Jamal's thick black cock. Their savage exertions were having an effect on the loads the boys had previously dumped into her hot mature hole. The connection of their joined bodies was a frothy mess of stirred up cum, their glistening midsections looking nasty, and yet to Elliott, incredibly erotic.

"Let's switch it up, Gunner," Jamal said once the sweaty MILF started to come down from her climax.

Elliott found it strange that the boys were going to switch places before Jamal came. It never occurred to him that they would do that. He always thought that once you started fucking a girl, you'd keep at it until you climaxed. But they seemed to do it as if was a matter of course, with no consideration for what most people would consider normal. Fuck her pussy for a while, make her suck your cock for a while, then fuck her ass, if that's what you wanted. Whatever they wanted to do was fair game, as long as they had a willing participant, like Elliott's mother.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,736 Followers