Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 03 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys flipped her onto her back, her huge tits spreading out over the full breadth of her chest, her nipples deliciously red and swollen. Gunner crawled between her legs and drilled his cock deep into her as he leaned forward, causing Tanya to give off a low-throated moan. As Zeke had done, the blonde boy brought his mouth to hers and plunged his tongue deep into her waiting mouth. As she'd done with Zeke as well, Elliott saw his mother's arms come up and circle Gunner's neck, drawing him close as their tongues duelled inside their joined mouths. When Gunner finally broke the kiss, his mother was gasping hotly again, her eyes glazed over dreamily.

"Fuck, what a hot fucking cunt she has," Gunner said as he started slamming his hard thick cock into her. Elliott watched his mother's legs come up as she wrapped them around Gunner's back, her dagger-like high heels crossing each other over his bucking backside.

"Here, let me slide this under your neck." Elliott's attention was drawn further up in the bed as Jamal grabbed one of the pillows and stuffed it down under Tanya's neck and shoulders, allowing her head to tip backwards. Elliott knew exactly what Jamal was doing. "That's it. That's perfect," the black youth said as he reached forward and slid his long fingers along her slender neck.

Jamal moved closer to the top of her head on his knees, his big hand leisurely stroking his huge cock. With her head tipped back, she knew exactly what to do, opening her mouth eagerly and waiting for what he had to give her. The plum-colored head of his prick slid between her parted lips, and he kept going, slowly sinking it all the way down her silky throat until his shaven groin was pressed flush up against her face.

"Oh fuck..." Elliott muttered to himself as he saw his mother's throat bulge out obscenely, just as it had done earlier in the night. He still couldn't believe that she could take all of Jamal's huge black prick inside her mouth like that. But not only was she taking it, from the way her arms reached back and pulled at Jamal's powerful hips, Elliott could tell she wanted it...wanted it bad.

Jamal started that slow back and forth hip-rolling motion, fucking her mouth and throat with every hard inch of his monstrous cock. Gunner was doing the same to her cunt, almost crucifying her as he nailed her bucking hips to the mattress with the hard fleshy stake between his legs. While Elliott watched as those two fucked the shit out of her at both ends, Zeke was kneeling at her side, mauling her tits with one hand as he stroked himself with the other, waiting for his turn next.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna come," Gunner was the first to say as he reared back and slammed his prick as deep into her as he could get it. Elliott thought the old bed would break from the ferocity of Gunner's plunging jack-hammer-like hips smashing into his mother's body. But the old bed held firm, while continuing to creak and groan in protest at the strain all of them were putting it under.

"Jesus, she's got a hot cunt," Gunner moaned as he kept his sputtering cock buried totally inside the MILF, flooding her insides with even more white gold.

"This throat of hers is just as hot," Jamal added as he rolled his hips against her face, feeling that silky throat clamping against his buried prick like a hot slick fist. As the spunk rushed up the shaft of his cock, he quickly levered his hips back until his throbbing dick popped right out of her mouth, shiny gobs of saliva connecting the ebony shaft and pulsing cockhead to her gaping mouth. He wrapped his hand around his throbbing prick and slowly stroked it, the glistening eye filling with the gooey substance before he milked it right into her open mouth. His brilliant white semen drooled into her mouth in a steady stream, filling that waiting receptacle.

"Don't swallow it yet, sweetheart," Jamal said. "Wait until I tell you."

Again, Elliott was shocked by what Jamal could do with his cock. Elliott was used to just whacking off and having his cum spurt everywhere, but Jamal seemed to be able to control the way he came. Elliott had seen Jamal shoot incredible distances as he'd pasted his mother's face and body, and now, he was slowly controlling the load he was feeding her, casually stroking his cock just below the head as all of the boys watched him fill her mouth, controlling where his load was going perfectly, making sure she got every drop into her mouth, and eventually into a nice warm home in the pit of her stomach.

"Jesus Christ, Jamal, even for you that's a huge load," Zeke said, his voice full of longing as he watched his friend continue to slowly stroke his big cock as what seemed like a river of cum flowed into Tanya's open mouth. Jamal filled it, and silvery rivulets started to flow from the corners of her open mouth down her cheeks before slithering nastily down her neck and into her hair and onto the sheets.

His climax finally finished, Jamal reached forward and stuck his first two fingers into her open mouth, stirring them around in the milky pool. He slowly pulled his hands up, the fingers coated and dripping with thick viscous cum. "You sure do love that gravy, don't you," he said as he took his gooey fingers and drew them all over her face.

Tanya's eyes half-closed as she subtly nodded in agreement, her face flushed with excitement, the spark in her eyes showing them how eager she was to get that cum inside her.

"Okay, go ahead, sweetheart, swallow it all down."

As soon as Jamal gave her permission, Tanya swallowed, and then swallowed a second time, each time with a big gulp and a warm purr as the rich flavorful cum made its way deep into her belly.

"We better get going soon," Zeke said as all three of the boys watched the sexy middle-aged woman coo softly as she savored Jamal's cum. "But I want to fuck these gorgeous tits before we go. Where's the baby oil?"

"Elliott."

Elliott had been in a trance-like state as he'd watched his three bullies savagely fuck his mother in all three of her holes. Jamal calling out his name hit him like a slap in the face. He looked at the black youth, his eyes open wide.

"Go into your mother's bathroom and get the bottle of baby oil. I put it under the sink after we used it the last time."

Elliott sheepishly pulled his pants and underwear up over his stiff prick and scurried into the bathroom. He wanted to make sure he kept in Jamal's good books. He grabbed the bottle of baby oil from under the sink, noticing that it was half empty. He turned on his heel and closed the distance to the bed in seconds flat, anxious to see what the boys would do next. He reached out to hand the bottle to Jamal, who simply shook his head.

"No, you do it. You get those tits all oiled up for us."

Dumbstruck, Elliott looked down at his mother laying on her back, her mouthwatering tits covering the whole breadth of her chest, the nipples pink and stiff.

"Well, get on with it," Jamal said. "You do like the idea of getting your hands on Mommy's big tits, don't you?"

From the corner of his eye, Elliott saw Jamal give his two friends a little wink, both of them smiling in return as they continued to stroke their long heavy cocks. Elliott could only nod as he looked down at those tremendous breasts of his mother's, his mouth instinctively filling with saliva as he thought about how wonderful they would feel. Mesmerized by those red-tipped boobs, he popped open the bottle of baby oil and drizzled a generous amount onto her chest, watching the shiny fluid slither like liquid glass over her soft smooth skin. Satisfied that he'd used enough, he set the bottle on the night table as Gunner moved slightly to the side, making way for Elliott to climb onto the bed. He got to his knees next to the bigger boy and reached forward, getting bolder as he put his hands on the warm flesh of his mother's tits.

"Oh fuck, they're so big," he thought to himself as he slid his fingers into the glistening puddles of baby oil. He worked his fingers into the slick fluid, coating his palms and fingers within seconds. He slid his hands down over the sumptuous mounds first, letting his fingers slide just beneath the massive orbs, doing his best not to come into contact with the sexy white waist cincher she was still wearing. He moved his hands upward in unison, smoothing the slippery oil over the broad expanse of those spectacular tits, feeling the nipples come alive as they rubbed against the greasy palms of his hands.

"That's it, get those babies all slicked up for us. We're all gonna fuck those tits, one after the other. That seems like a good way to end the night. Don't you think so, guys?"

Jamal's voice seemed miles away to Elliott. He was so enthralled with the warm slippery feeling of his mother's tits beneath his fingers that he thought a bomb could have gone off in the room and he wouldn't have noticed.

Zeke and Gunner grunted their agreement. Apparently satisfied that Elliott had done the job to his liking, Zeke straddled the woman's body and pressed down on the top of his resurgent cock, pointing the flushed tip at the enticing line of her cleavage.

"Elliott, get yourself down behind your mother's head there. I want you to lean forward and keep your hands on those tits and press them together for us while we're fucking them," Jamal said.

Elliott moved into the position near the top of the bed as Jamal asked, his hands sliding beneath the sides of her gigantic tits and pushing them up and together. Apparently Jamal was not quite satisfied with Elliott's efforts. "Scrunch down a little bit. I don't know about these guys, but I want to have a good grip on that headboard while I'm fucking those big tits. I don't want that puss of yours gettin' in the way."

Flushing with embarrassment, Elliott did his best to compress himself into a huddled shape as he lay just above his mother's head, his back against the headboard, but his head out of the way of whoever was going to be straddling her.

"That's the way," Jamal said as he gave Elliott an appreciative smile. He turned to his friend. "All right, Zeke, give it to her. But don't just blow off between her tits where you're ready to come. Let's do some face-painting before we go."

"Got it." Turned on and ready to go, Zeke shifted his hips upwards, sliding his turgid dick between the soft slippery tits. With a hand on each side of the big round globes, Elliott kept them pressed together as Zeke reached up and clamped his hands onto the headboard. The youth quickly worked up a steady rhythm. His long hard cock moved like a well-oiled piston between the shiny mounds of flesh, the crimson cockhead appearing and disappearing provocatively as it moved back and forth in the hot deep trough of her cleavage.

"Look at those tits. They're fucking perfect," Gunner said as he and Jamal waited their turn, their hands keeping their resilient teenage cocks at the ready.

It didn't take long before Zeke was ready to blow his load. He almost started wheezing with excitement as his heart rate accelerated as he approached climax. At the last second he withdrew his prick from between her tits and gripped his pulsating cock, his hand reaching for it like a man grabbing onto a lifeline. It was glistening and dripping with the baby oil, and his stroking hand pumped rapidly back and forth as he leaned forwards, the tip pointed right towards Tanya's face.

"OH FUCK...YEAH...HERE YOU GO, BABY! RIGHT IN THE KISSER!" His final words were accompanied by a raspy grunt as he started to come. A long white rope jettisoned forth, hitting her in the chin and rising up the full length of her face, and beyond, right up into her lustrous blonde hair.

"THERE'S MORE FOR YOU, A LOT MORE," Zeke said as he kept jerking. Bolt after bolt of milky spunk shot forth, each quivering ribbon of jizz landing on her face. He kept pumping until he was completed drained, showering her face with creamy paste.

"Get the fuck out of there. I'm next," Gunner said as he pulled Zeke back by the shoulder.

With a final flick, Zeke deposited the last drops of cum onto Tanya's face before ratcheting his knee back and off of her reclining form. As soon as he was out of the way, Gunner took his place, his girthy prick sliding into that enticing oily channel between her huge tits.

Elliott knew what his job was, and quickly mashed those heavy mounds together again, giving Gunner the hot slippery sheath of tit-flesh that Zeke had just had.

"Fuck, those tits are amazing," Zeke said, pulling up the loosened sheet and wiping off his greasy cock.

"Fuckin' right about that," Gunner added. Like Zeke, the powerful blonde youth had a good grip on the headboard as he flexed back and forth, the enormous bloated head of his prick almost bumping into Tanya's chin with each stroke in that hot slick channel. The slippery friction of her soft tit-flesh didn't take long to do its work on Gunner. He'd only been fucking that oily channel for a few minutes before he was ready to blow. When the spunk started that delicious trek up the shaft of his throbbing dick, he pulled the steely rod out from between her tits and started jerking it.

"Here's some more, blondie. More of that shit you love so much," Gunner cooed as he started to come. The first shot hit her full on the right cheek, with the second one plastering itself just below her left eye. Gunner kept jerking, and his cock kept spewing, wad after wad and rope after rope raining down on her face. He unloaded every last drop he had inside him, moving the spitting tip over every square inch of her face.

"Fuck, man," Zeke said, "I thought I came a lot this time. I didn't know you had it in you, buddy."

"Stand aside. It's time she got a real man's load on that pretty face of hers." Jamal spoke as he reached forward and nudged Gunner, letting him know it was his turn to fuck those massive tits.

With an obscenely satisfied smile on his face, Gunner climbed off the well-fucked MILF and moved to the side. He too wiped his hands and cock on the sheets without a second thought about who would clean that up. Elliott took it all in, knowing he'd be the one taking care of changing those sheets at some point.

"C'mon, Elliott, let me feel Mommy's big tits on this black cock of mine."

Jamal's words drew Elliott back to the situation at hand. He hurriedly pushed his mother's heavy glistening tits together, just as Jamal pushed down on the top of his long ebony fuck-stick. The enormous cylinder of hot black flesh settled smoothly between the soft warm pillows as Elliott pushed them together, wanting it to feel as good as possible for Jamal. As Jamal reached up and grasped the headboard, Elliott looked down at the enormous black rod captured between his mother's glistening breasts. With his powerful legs straddling his mother's body, Elliott watched as Jamal started to lever his hips back and forth, plundering that slippery groove between her tits. Elliott thought the brilliant contrast between Jamal's black cock and his mother's white flesh looked illicitly wicked but, at the same time, the sight of that huge purplish-black cock sliding between his mother's soft creamy tits was turning him on beyond belief. From his scrunched-up position, he scissored his legs slightly, giving his stiff prick more room to grow beneath his pants.

Jamal was really giving it to her, slamming his hips back and forth while he fucked that hot slippery channel, the blunt purple head of his cock hitting the underside of her chin repeatedly. The nasty slick feeling of those mounds of flesh surrounding his turgid dick had him ready to unload within just a few minutes as well.

"Get ready, sweetheart, I'm gonna paint that pretty face of yours with a man-size load this time." Jamal reached down and wrapped his big mitt around his oily cock as he drew it from between her greasy tits. He vigorously stroked the huge piece of meat, pointing the drooling tip right at her face.

Elliott felt his own heart racing, and his cock had become an iron bar in his pants, as he watched the lurid scene unfold mere inches in front of his eyes. The seeping eye at the tip of Jamal's cock filled with milky goo for a split second before the first thick rope of cum rocketed forth. A huge strand hit his mother in the chin and raced up her face, some of it going beyond to land on Elliott's t-shirt. Jamal kept jerking, moving the spitting head of his huge cock from one side of her face to the other, plastering it with another of those massive loads of his, this one just as brilliantly white and chock full of sperm as any that he'd given her earlier in the night.

"That's it, sweetie. You look good with all that white shit all over your face. The way you're meant to look," Jamal said as he flooded her face with torrents of spunk.

Elliott could only sit there and gasp in astonishment at the amount of cum the black boy could shoot. Jamal had been right—it seemed like the amount he was pasting her with as much as Zeke and Gunner combined. The stuff continued to rain down on her, bright white gobs and ribbons of thick boy-juice. Her face was totally covered with the stuff, and looked luridly nasty. Rivulets of milky jizz were slithering down the sides of her face, into her hair and onto her neck. The stuff was everywhere, with the pillow beneath suffering collateral damage as gobs of spunk flew every which way. Finally, Jamal sat back, flicking the last dangling pearl of semen right onto her cum-coated lips.

"My, you do look a sight, woman," he said, obviously pleased with his work. All of the boys looked down at the well-fucked blonde, her face doused with three huge loads of teenage cum. The blue sapphires of her eyes shone through the glazed coating, the look in them dreamy, and deliciously wanton.

"Okay, Elliott, your turn," Jamal said as he climbed off the woman.

Elliott looked up at Jamal, totally inert, unsure of what to do.

"Well, go on," Jamal continued as he grabbed the loosened sheets and wiped off his cock and hands. "I can tell from the look in your eyes how much you want to get your cock between mommy's big titties as well. Now's your chance. Go for it."

Not wanting to miss his chance, Elliott scrambled off the bed and shucked off his pants and underwear.

"The little fucker's definitely got a stiffy," Zeke said. He gave Gunner a playful nudge as Elliott crawled onto the bed and straddled his mother, his thrusting erection pointing at the ceiling.

Just as he'd watched the boys do, Elliott pushed down on his cock. At the same time, his mother did what he'd done earlier. He watched as she put her hands on the sides of her breasts and pushed them together for him, presenting that slippery sheath of tit-flesh for her baby boy to fuck. He looked into her eyes, and like everything else that had happened, she gave him a look of silent permission, letting him know everything was going to be all right. And the look she gave him said even more than that—she wasn't just allowing him to do it—the look she gave said she WANTED him to do it. With his brain reeling and his heart pounding in his chest, Elliott pressed his surging prick between the slippery pillows.

"Oh fuck," he mumbled under his breath, but loud enough for all the boys to hear, who smiled as they watched the frail young boy start to piston his hips back and forth. Elliott had become so aroused watching what they'd been doing to her that he knew he wouldn't last long, and he didn't. He'd barely gotten nine or ten strokes in before he started to go off. Wanting to be like the other boys, he hurriedly pulled his cock out of the hot envelope of her slippery tits and jerked it off, spraying his load all over her face as well. Fucking his mother's tits and coming on her face had always been one of his fantasies, and now, that fantasy was coming true.