Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 03 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAHH...FUGGKKK..." Elliott mumbled as his body spasmed and shook. He could barely control himself as he jerked his cock, wad after wad of spunk raining down on his mother's already cum-covered face in nasty splats. He knew the size of his load paled in comparison to Jamal's, or even the other two boys, but to Elliott, he felt nothing but pure bliss as he continued shooting his jizz all over her face. The nastiness of what he was doing to her sent shivers of excitement from his perverted mind throughout his trembling body. He couldn't stop pumping his pulsating cock, even after the last drops of cum fell from the tip.

"Fuck, I think Junior really needed that. Look at the little fucker just shaking." It was Gunner's voice that reached Elliott's ears as he kneeled over his mother's body, his hand still wrapped around his oily cock as his heart pounded in his chest.

"Seeing you paint Mommy like that was a thing of beauty, Elliott," Jamal said. "Only now, it looks like you've got quite a lot of clean-up work to do. Good luck with that."

Movement behind him made Elliott look over his shoulder as he started to come down from his orgasmic high, his heart rate slowly decreasing as he drew in big gulps of air. The three boys already had their pants on and were pulling their t-shirts over their heads when he looked over. Jamal held the door open as the other two filed through. The tall black youth pointed his thumb and index at Elliott, like he was holding a gun. He made a little clicking noise with his tongue as he pretended to pull the trigger, at the same time giving Elliott a wink and a smile before disappearing out of the room.

Elliott turned back to see his mother looking up at him, her face almost totally obliterated beneath a mask of milky cum. But those eyes, those gorgeous blue eyes, those eyes had that lusty twinkle in them that he was coming to recognize already, the nasty spark that said she wasn't done with him yet. She reached forward and curled her index finger, the bright red talon of her fingernail beckoning him to come closer. As if hypnotized, Elliott leaned forwards towards her. His mother reached out and took his face in her hands, pulling his mouth to hers. Her lips were covered with cum, but he didn't care. He eagerly slid his lips over hers and gathered up the silky goo, drawing it back into his mouth before swallowing. She pulled him closer, kissing him like a mother should never kiss her son, passionately, sluttishly, her kiss letting him know she knew exactly what he wanted from her, and what she wanted from him.

"Mmmm..."

Both mother and son purred as the hotness of the kiss flowed through both of them. They kissed for a full minute before Tanya took his head in her hands and held him away from her. That devilish twinkle in her eyes told him what she wanted, and he nodded in agreement. With a knowing look in her eyes, she pulled his mouth down again, only this time to her cheek, where she pressed his lips into one of the big wads of cum clinging to her face. Elliott knew what she expected of him, and he enthusiastically went to work, licking and sucking at her soft skin.

*

It was over half an hour later before Elliott finished. His stomach was lined with a coating of bully cum and his mother's womanly nectar. During his clean-up duties, his talented young mouth had brought her to two more orgasms, her mature pussy gushing heartily into his waiting mouth.

He managed to help undress her and get her shakily into the shower, where he left her under the pelting spray while he pulled off the damp stained sheets and changed the bedding. He got the washing machine going before returning and helping her out of the shower, drying her off and getting her dressed and into bed. She was asleep by the time her head hit the pillow, and with a final loving glance at her sleeping form, Elliott turned off the light and made his way quietly out.

He realized he still hadn't done his own homework, but as he pulled out his books and set to it, he couldn't concentrate. Thoughts of what his bullies had done to her throughout the night flooded his brain like an illicit tsunami of sex, making him unable to think about anything else. The next thing he knew, he was looking at those pictures of his mother that he'd Photoshopped on his computer. With his mind working on overdrive, he scanned some internet sites specializing in interracial sex. He downloaded some pictures of white women getting fucked by huge black cocks. Feeling himself flushing with excitement, Elliott set to work, pulling pictures of his mother's pretty face onto the desktop and editing the pictures to put her in place of the white models.

*

More than two hours and three intense jerkoff sessions later, Elliott finally collapsed into bed, his drained cock slowly deflating. As sleep overtook him, his mind spiralled with wonder at what his bullies would do to his mother next.