Busty Naïve Punishment Pt. 02

Story Info
He can't help but to punish her again.
15.1k words
4.72
35.5k
48

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 01/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following very dark story has themes of misogyny, non-consent sex, humiliation, abuse and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of gender, political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality. If you have issues with such kinks, please do not read.

I sit out on my porch, sipping my whiskey, trying hard to enjoy the cool night air. Around here, nights like this are very rare. Nights are normally hot and humid, where you hide inside and dread having to go out.

The truth is that I'm out here trying hard to get the tingle to go away. You know the tingle I'm talking about. The one evil thought or memory you have that can make your cock hard instantly. The one thing you did that you know was wrong, but can't stop thinking about. Yet you still want it. That tingle.

My tingle is from the big-boobed idiot bitch. The one I named Ms. Fat Tits. Damn, I just can't get her out of my mind.

As much as I did to her, I think she did far more to me. Her damage probably only lasted a few days, maybe a week at most while mine has been months. Why did she have to be so damn sweet and easy? Why did she have to taste so good? Why was she so naïve and sexy? And why do I feel this overwhelming urge to have her again?

I won't say my name, but I'm a 55 year old man, who just celebrated yet another birthday. I'm not rich by any means, but I'm comfortable, probably because I'm single. There's no kids needing clothes or a wife to take out for our anniversary.

One of the things I love to do since I'm single, is to go on Omegle or a site like it, and find someone legal to play with. You know, stupid, sexual things from across the webcam. To tease each other until you get off in a bit of safe, anonymous fun. Well, maybe once or twice actually be able to meet up because they are in the same city.

It was one random night that I was doing just that when I came across HER. She came into the screen, showing those fucking huge tits of hers. Just fucking huge. Bigger than her damn head. Big enough that a man would want to be suffocated by them.

She wasn't showing them to be sexy or anything like that. Instead she told a story of how she was doing it for some silly self-punishment because she thought her tits where too big. That because she had big fun-bags, she needed to be punished because it meant she was a slut or whore or something. It was all very stupid and BS, but I played along as I loved looking at them.

My gosh she was so stupid and naïve. Like a pile of wet clay, I molded her into doing what I wanted. So from across the screen I got her to humiliate herself. In part this was because she wanted it. The dumb bitch orgasmed off the things I told her to do as punishment.

And then I discovered she lived in my city. As if fate, I learned she lives pretty damn close too. When I learned this, it all felt like it was meant to be. That she was put on this earth for me to wreck with my cock.

I'll spare the details, but yeah, I tricked the naïve girl. Even though she was legal, I tricked her into getting herself naked and helpless, to which I went over her house and fucked her. I fucked her over in several ways, enjoying myself as I have never done before.

Oh, the things I did to her. The things my cock did. The things I made her do. And the entire time I got to play with those tits of hers. Those huge fucking 18 year old tits that were the best tits on the planet. Everything I did to them felt great. From slapping them to sucking on them to titty fucking them, it was...perfect.

And because of that night, the little slut cursed me. After I left that night, I swore to never again do anything with her. To not even send a hello message. I made sure of this because I didn't know if she called the police or anything. Sure, she seemed to enjoy all of it, but she was a young, dumb and innocent thing. She might have (or someone else) convinced that it was really rape. So to be safe, I've kept my distance and haven't even gone on any sites like that.

About a week after that night, I got the itch to do it again. But I knew I couldn't. It would be too dangerous. So I got my mind off it, drank a little, played around elsewhere. Only the itch only got worse. It got so fucking bad too. Made me feel like when I was a virgin needing to stick my dick in something.

It was so bad that I resorted to bringing women home from bars and Tinder. But they just weren't the same. They were boring, wanting to be fucked in the same old ways. They weren't HER. They weren't that innocence stuffed into a huge pair of boobs letting me do whatever perverted acts I wanted.

It's gotten bad too. The itch has fucked with my mind, making it hard to even be normal. I have found myself staring at large chests when I go out. And once I offered to do a very lewd act to a woman's breasts at a bar, which she didn't take kindly too.

It reached the point I actually hired an escort. An 18 year old escort that had GGG breasts. Poor girl looked like she could barely walk with them. But they were clearly fake, and the girl had no innocence in her at all. Even when I did the same things to her, such as titty-fuck her, it wasn't the same. She just couldn't come close to Ms. Fat Jugs.

As I finish off my whiskey, which is the third of the night, I try to think of a way out of this. Of something to do to make me forget that stupid girl. I've tried reading, writing, exercise, even jacking off. But no matter what I do, I see those smooth, milky tits jiggling in my head. I hear her moan that surprised moan of pleasure. I feel her pussy as my cock slides into it. I experience all of it all over again, and it makes it impossible to forget.

I'm going to have to have her again. There's no other choice. And hey, maybe she's been waiting for the old man that tricked and fucked her to do it again. One can dream right?

I have an idea on how to go about it. The back of my mind has been preparing for this day for a while, even if I have fought against it, so I do have a plan. The issue is there's no way to do this without serious risk. The first time was online when I was using a VPN so it was random and untraceable. To go at her now would mean I could be caught or leave clues for the cops to find.

Do I dare to do this? It could end badly. Hell, she may not even be home tonight. She is a young girl and they love to go out and enjoy the nightlife. Or she might be home, and so is her shotgun toting father. Hell, she could be the shotgun toting one now. Oh, there's so much that could go wrong.

Pouring another few gulps of whiskey, I think of what I need if I am to do this. Again, the back of my mind has planned this in secret, so when I seriously consider all this, it pops up almost at once. I barely even need to think as I already know.

I know I can't bring her back to my place. If I did, she may figure out where I live even if she's blindfolded. That could bring the cops. All it would take is one strand of her hair left here to fuck me over.

If I'm to use her again, it needs to be somewhere else. Somewhere without people. Somewhere nearby her. And there's only one place like that nearby that I can think of. That's the forest clearing.

Running behind all the neighborhoods around here is The Creek. The Creek stretches for like 20 miles, to which most neighborhoods were built with it to the back of them. Not the smartest idea as when it rains hard it floods, but since I live towards the front of my neighborhood, I don't care. But along The Creek is a trail, which people jog and ride bikes on, as well as play games, have picnics and whatever else in one of the many clearings.

With my mind making the choice for me, I get up and head back inside, but on purpose I pause in front of my Ring doorbell camera. It sees my motion, to which it will be logged in the app. It is a timestamp that I was home at this time in case the cops come around alter.

After, I go inside and lock the door. Feeling tipsy and extremely excited, I grab a piece of blank paper from my printer. Grabbing a pen, I write a few choice words on it, then ball it up and shove it in my pocket.

Next, I pull my cell phone out and put it on my coffee table. I do this because I'm going to leave it here. That way if the cops ping my phone later, it'll show I was home the entire night. That I never moved from here and my Ring doorbell camera can prove it.

But I'm not going without a cell, that would be stupid. I instead take my work cell. Before I put it in my pocket, I turn off the GPS and data coverage. It's not ideal, but when I need the internet, I can turn the data back on.

A few minutes later, I'm opening up a side window and sneaking out into the night. I sneak out of my own house, not that any of my neighbors would care. It's 10 pm, to which most are in for the night. I thankfully live near around a bunch of older folks that mind their own business. Even if they saw me doing this they would probably not say anything about it.

I walk around the fence to avoid my Ring doorbell camera. Since I have a camera at the front and back doors, I have to do this so it doesn't see me or my motion. That way it'll seem like I spent the entire night home like I normally do.

Now on the sidewalk, I begin to walk to my destination. Only, I try to walk in the shadows so I'm not seen. But this is tricky because I don't want to seem like criminal. That would attract attention for sure. Instead, I try to look like a good natured middle aged man out for a walk on this nice night. That I'm perfectly harmless. I make sure to even walk a bit slower than normal to make it seem that I'm wandering.

When I reach the forest in the back of the neighborhood, I finally drop the act. My steps increase and my face gets more serious. I then disappear into the forest, taking the trail that will lead me out and to the creek. This is where I need the cell as it's far too dark to see inside the forest. The moon is crazy bright tonight, but all the foliage makes it impossible to see inside here.

It took me maybe 5 minutes to drive to Ms Fat Tits' house that night. Granted, I drove fast, but it seemed really close. Now that I'm walking, it takes fucking forever. Even after I reach the creek and walk next to it, it takes forever. A good 50 minutes pass and I'm still walking.

On purpose I stop checking the time as it just makes me more worried. What if I reach her house to find it completely black with everyone asleep? Do I dare try anything, knowing it could wake everyone?

Finally I reach her neighborhood. Much like before, I have to use my cell's light to make my way through the trail. As I do, I pray no wild animal decides I look good to eat. And by wild animal, I mean some meth head or coked out loser too.

The forest spits me out on an actual street, unlike my neighborhood. Here I have to resume the "stupid old man walk" to make it look like I belong. Hating to walk this slow, I make my way to her street, trying to remember the layout of the neighborhood.

Then I reach her street. Much like that fateful night, when I turn onto it, I spot her house from way back here. I even know which room is hers from this distance. To my great relief, I see her light is on, which must mean she's still awake.

And so, I walk towards it much like I did that night, acting like I belong. When I get closer, I begin to see issues I didn't fully consider. The first being that her parents are home. Yes, she's 18 or maybe 19 now, but she still lives with her parents.

That fateful night they weren't home, so I was hoping for the same tonight. But as I can see them through the bay window in the front of the house, I know they are home. The two of them are close together watching TV. Thankfully Fat Tits isn't there with them.

Another issue is how to reach her. Last time I snuck in her house as the door was unlocked. It was a great bit of luck, one that I can't do this time, even if the door is unlocked. The moment any door opens, the parents will hear it.

I see now that my original plan for tonight was pretty stupid. My plan was to go inside the house and slip the paper I brought under the door, or maybe throw it at her while hiding. Then I would leave before she saw me, just in case she called the cops.

If she followed the paper, then I would be in charge. If she didn't then I...I don't know what I would do. But I would know that this whole thing is a no-go. That I best get my ass back home.

I walk on the sidewalk until I'm much closer to her house now. I'm actually at the house for sale that is next to hers. I find this sort of odd as this place was up for sale last time I was here. Must be a pretty crappy house with a lot wrong if it is still for sale. Or maybe it's haunted and the people rushed off.

As I sink into the shadows of the house for sale, I hear music. It's crap music too, like bubblegum pop. The sort of shit that Taylor Swift would put out. The type that dumb blond airheads have always listened to.

A huge smile pops on my face as I see where the music is coming from. Looking up, I see her window on the second story is open. It's open to bring in the night air and blast her crap music. It's confirmation that she is indeed home.

The stars seem to align for me once again as I find my way to start this. Sneaking over towards the side of her house, I pull out the balled piece of paper from my pocket. Then I overhand throw it right for her window, to which it sails in, easy. I'm surprised at this as I can't remember the last time I threw anything.

The moment I see the ball go inside her room, I haul ass back to the house for sale. But this time I rush into the backyard of the house to make sure I'm not seen. Otherwise I'm sure she could see me if she looks out her window.

Now in the safety and darkness of the backyard of the house for sale, I squat down and try to make myself like a ninja. With my cock rock hard, I then pull out my work cell. It's time to see if my plan is going to work.

Right before I'm going to turn on the data connection on my cell, I see the most beautiful words ever display on the screen. "SB_Open_Wifi, connect?"

That means I'm in range of some shop that offers WiFi. That means I don't have to turn on the data at all, I can just use the free WiFi. That is perfect as now I wouldn't be traced at all. At least not to the level that local police can use.

Eagerly, I connect to the WiFi and then bring up the site that Ms Fat Tits and I originally met on. Once it comes up, I use very defined keywords to try and connect to others or should I say other. The keywords? "Ms. Fat Tits," of course.

I would love to say that the paper I threw into her room had some great threat on it. That I told her I would maim her and her family if she didn't do as I wanted for the rest of her life. But it didn't. Even if I did, I doubt it would be believable.

Instead, I think it is much smarter to play off the need she has to punish herself. I did this because it would be a far more powerful method of control. If she still feels ashamed of the size of her breasts, then she will still have that innate urge to be punished, which I intend to take advantage of, again. And I'll keep her down by that method until I do all that I want to do to her.

In short, what I wrote on the paper was, "You still need to be punished. Find me MS FAT TITS." That's it. I didn't sign it, or put any other cute comment. I didn't even tell her the site to go to. I needed it to be short and sweet, so if someone else saw it, they would have no clue what it meant.

Over and over I refresh the site, hoping it'll connect me with her, or that she'll enter my room. But after about five minutes of waiting, which feels like a few hours, I consider I may need to get the hell out of here.

The thought that she saw that balled up piece of paper and it freaked her out occurs to me now. That she immediately ran with it downstairs to show her parents and now they have called the police and armed themselves.

There's a vibration on my cell that makes me look down. That's when I see someone with the name of MS FAT TITS has just entered the room. Seeing that name makes my cock so hard I begin to wonder if it could get injured by scraping against my jeans as it's doing.

"I didn't think I would hear from you again," the person types after a long moment of no action. I read and reread this sentence as I can't figure the tone. Is that a happy note, or a bad one? Is she angry? Or overjoyed? Or is this a trap? Is this even her?

"Your punishment wasn't fully fulfilled. I've come back to make sure it is," I type back, not knowing what else to write. It sounds like something I would have said that night.

"I know," is what she responds with after a very long pause. It took her about a minute to write that, which makes me feel weird. Is it taking her that long because she's coming to terms that I'm back? Or is she being coached on what to write to not scare me off?

I'll admit, seeing this makes arousal flood into me. That dark arousal too. The type I had when I made her punish herself and still wanted more.

And with that, she doesn't write anything else. The room sort of goes dead quiet. I assume she's waiting for me to say something, or maybe order her, but I don't know. Again, my fear is that this is a setup. That she may want revenge for the humiliation I put her though. With my hormones pumping and my dick as hard as it is, it would be very easy to make a mistake.

"You ready to be fully punished then?" I finally type, wanting to feel better about all this. That night I was able to see her face and hear her voice, so I knew she was being honest and it was what she wanted. This time it is just over text to which I can't make anything out. I can't even determine if this is really her.

"I am," is what she writes back. I nod at this, knowing I have to make a choice. I either commit to this, or stop completely. Do this full or run out of here.

"This time you cannot have the comfort of home," I write as a way to judge the situation. If she is trying to trap me, it should come out now as she wouldn't want to leave. The best place to trap me is to make me go to her house.

There's no response at this. It makes me start to believe she really is consulting with someone else on what to respond with to not run me off. Disappointment starts to build in me and I consider that I've been the stupid one. That this time I was the stupid bitch that got tricked.

Now I have to worry about sneaking out of here because they will be on the lookout. That once they see me walking off, they'll leap on the chance to get me. That all they would need is a pic of me to give the police.

"I know," Ms Fat Tits finally replies after another minute. Something about this response makes me feel better. It makes me see her being overwhelmed and not knowing how to deal with it.

"My parents are home. They can't know about this. Otherwise they'll try to stop it. They don't need to know about my punishment or what's happened," Ms Fat Tits writes, making me close my eyes in my own arousal.

It's her. It's really her. Only she would write something like that. I can hear her say it, as it would be something she would have said that night.

"Undress. Take everything off. Tell me when done," I type out now, hoping she is just as stupid and naïve as she was that night.

This is something of a test for her. If she does it, then I know she's for real. If she doesn't or gives some excuse, I know it's all wrong and I need to get the hell out of here.

"I'm naked now," she writes back after about a minute. At this I'll need proof. My thought is to make her walk to the window so I can check. I would have her send me a picture, but that could be traced. Plus, I would want to keep it on my cell, which would get me caught.