Busty Naïve Punishment Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Milk you?" I ask as I turn around and approach her. I then laugh at this, thinking how incredibly evil that is. That of threats that were made, that one takes the cake. It's one I wouldn't have thought of.

"What did you think would happen, you dumb whore? Trying to steal someone's partner away? That's very stupid, especially for someone like you," I chastise her, saying without words that we both know how cowardly and timid she is.

"I didn't!" Ms Fat Tits protests with passion, proclaiming her innocence. The way she says it, it is to make me believe her. That of all people, I have to be the one that believes this.

"He keeps trying to talk to me. I've told him I'm not interested, but he always finds a reason to be around me. Like making himself my lab partner. Or forcing his way into the study group. Or finding me in the library," she explains, for some reason desperate for me to understand.

I nod to show I do understand. Of course I don't say it, as I don't want to give her any sort of clear acceptance. But her version sounds more like her. That seducing or even cheating doesn't feel like things she would do. Granted, that's a weird thing to say to someone that let themselves get tied up naked by a stranger.

A part of me starts to feel very evil as I think up an idea. Them threatening to milk her clearly has hit her hard. I'm not sure if it is because she is scared they will do it, or if the presentation of how they said it was scary. But it's enough that it's messed with her mind. And because of that, I'm going to use it against her.

"Please...no," Ms. Fat Tits pouts as my hand moves out to touch her again. Only this time I don't touch her breasts. Instead, I cup her womanhood, but only for a moment. I then allow my hand to move upward so my fingertips run along her slit. They move nice and slow until I stop right on her clit.

Slowly rubbing her clit in circles, I look her in the eyes. I don't say anything while I do this, but instead let her come to terms with what I'm doing. Yes, an old man is touching your clit. He's rubbing it and there's nothing you can do about it. That if he wanted, he could shove your tit in his mouth as he plays with your clit. That she should be happy that's all I'm doing as I could pinch it, slap it, even suck on it if I wanted.

"N-N-No..." she says, but it comes out as a moan. Despite how scared and nervous she might be, she is still worked up at the thought of being punished. And by as wet as she feels, I know she is beyond aroused. I bet she fantasied about our meeting again.

"Say what they are going to do to you," I order while rubbing her clit a little faster. Her eyes had closed as she was sinking into the feeling that this is giving her, but then she jerks them open to look at me at my order.

For a brief moment she gives me a pleading look to not have to say it again, especially like this, but it passes. And we both know the wording I chose. I didn't say "what they threatened to do" but "what they are going to do," making it clear that it's going to happen. That such a humiliating act is going to occur if she likes it or not, and those girls will have their revenge.

"They...they said....they said they would...m-milk me," she tells me softly, her words coming out as a long moan.

As I push on her clit a bit more, she's taken to rocking her hips some. Despite what I'm making her do, she can't help but give into the pleasure. Her mouth even stays open as constant moans come out.

"Milk what?" I prompt, rubbing her clit faster. Now her legs part open as if some magical button was pressed. She opens herself up even more, which for some reason looks so innocent the way she does it. She even arches her back some as if to accent what body part she's about to say.

"My tits. Milk my tits," she states, her breath starting to get much faster.

"Say it again," I order, but right after saying this, I kneel. Not able to control myself, I kneel right in front of her, and put my face right into her pussy. I go so far as to make her put her upper legs on my shoulders to make sure there is as much contact with her pussy as possible.

Her sweet and innocent pussy is right on my lips now. There I take her clit in my mouth where I gently suck on it over and over again. Then I press my tongue against it, moving it up and down roughly to toy with it. I'm firm and steady as I do this, wanting her to feel every emotion possible from an older man eating her pussy.

Fat Tits moans loudly, showing that there's nothing but pleasure coming from her. The fact that an old man is taking what he wants is just making it hotter for her. That she can't stop me as I do as I wish to her most sensitive body part.

"They said they would milk my titties," Fat Tits says much louder, but this time I feel her move. At first I think it is because she is quivering or twitching, but it's not. She's shaking her tits as she's supposed to when she talks.

Right after this, she lets out a loud moan. It's loud enough that someone had to have heard it in their house. It was just too orgasmic to ignore. It's the sound of the loss of control. Of letting humiliation roll over you.

Her legs squeeze together now, almost like she's trying to trap my head. But I know this is just because of how good it feels for her, as my tongue flicks left and right, then up and down right on her clit. I make sure to press down hard too.

Suddenly, I stand up. My lips let go of that sweet clit and I stand up all the way, showing that even at my age, I'm still somewhat in shape and can move fast. When I do this, the girl lets out a denied groan, revealing she doesn't want me to stop. She wants me to keep eating her out until she cums.

"Tell me what...you are going to ask them to do to you," I then order, staring her in those innocent, wanting eyes. She's panting now, her chest heaving as the loss of pleasure is starting to get to her since I'm no longer touching her at all. She's started to squirm too, revealing that she needs to cum, bad. That her body is feigning for it like a drug addict.

"N-No...p-p-please," Fat Tits begs seriously, acting as if I'm asking her to go to her death. Her body squirms harder now, showing just how badly she wants me to touch her. That she needs to cum, just like she needs to breathe. And at the moment, she can't even touch herself. The best she can do is press her thighs together in a poor attempt at self-pleasure.

"Tell me what you are going to ask them to do to you, the next time you see them," I demand sternly, still staring in her eyes. The girl pants harder now, probably because she knows what this means. There's "sex talk" that happens when you are in the mood, like promising to tell an ex how your current flame fucked you. Or promising to check out of the motel with a face full of cum. It's just talk. It's not real.

This is different. This is basically admitting something taboo, then promising to make sure it happens. That's how serious she is treating all this. We both know if she promises this, she will have to do it. At this point, it's admit you will do it, or there's no orgasm.

"Say it," I demand, my voice almost a growl. Fat Tit's face is very twisted now. The girl's body starts to jerk now, as if the internal fight is that hard. Her back hits the tree, her hips twist and her breasts bounce. Yet it doesn't look like she's trying to get free, but to get over the urge to have to cum. That the foundation of an orgasm is lingering and if she doesn't do something fast, it'll be lost.

"Ok dammit. Ok. I...I'm going to ask....I'm going to ask them to milk my titties," Fat Tits states and I hear the surrender in her voice. That she gives up completely and needs me to continue. That she understands that this is part of the punishment.

Without saying anything more, I kneel down again, where she spreads her legs for me. Once in position, I stick my tongue out and taste that pussy again. My stiff tongue darts inside her, where I spell out my name to hear her moan. I then move back to her clit, where my tongue flicks up and down, left and right and even moves in circles.

Instantly she goes back to moaning, showing that denying her only made her hotter. The way she moans she must be close to cumming. If I had known making her promise to ruin her life would do that, I would have done more as that is deliciously evil.

"Say it," I demand, pausing from eating her out. I want her to say it over and over again. I want this because when she does cum, I want the thought of what they are going to do to cause it. To know that she got such pleasure at the thought of her enemies treating her like a cow.

"I'm going to beg them to milk my titties," Fat Tit moans as she shakes her breasts once again, now no longer ashamed by what she is saying. I can even hear the conviction in her voice, making me trying think she will do it. That she'll go to those girls in the middle of the campus and beg this of them.

"They are going to milk my titties!" Fat Tits screams as her orgasm finally hits. Her back arches hard, much like she's presenting her tits to her bullies so they can go ahead and get started. Her feet leave the ground as she wraps her legs around me completely. I help with this by holding her by the ass, keeping her upright along with her tied wrists as I keep flicking my tongue on her clit.

Moan after moan comes out of her as she cums. And I know this is a real orgasm too as she starts to get extremely wet and quivers uncontrollably. It's like a valve was opened, to which her sweet juices coat my chin and lips as she gushes.

"Milk my titties, milk my titties, milk my titties," Fat Tits repeats over and over again as the waves of pleasure take her. Each time she squeals I know it is another wave of pleasure. And each wave makes her squeeze her legs tighter, making it almost like she's trying to kill me. Though dying by pussy is a way I wouldn't mind going.

Some time later, she finally stops. Her reactions stop being so forceful or jerky and she starts to calm down. My tongue keeps moving about, loving how her clit reacts to me doing this even after she stopped orgasming. But she stops squirming, as well as moving. Now she just sort of hangs there, even letting her feet move back to the ground.

I keep eating her pussy as she pouts softly. My mouth is glued to her sex as she comes to terms with not just what she said she would do, but what she's going to have to do. That she's fallen lower than she believed possibly, just because she needed to cum. And now she is really about to become a true sex freak.

Finally, I stop licking her. I back my head up, then wipe my mouth with my arm. I make sure to do this comically, to make sure she feels dirty and low. That she let an old man take her pussy in his mouth for as long as he wanted.

"Now, what are you going to beg those girls to do to you?" I ask sternly as I stand, but to accent how she must feel, my hand grabs her chin and mouth hard. I make her look at me like this, the back of her head pressing against the back of the tree.

Her watery eyes and tear stained face look at me, looking ever so broken. She then starts to roll her shoulders again, but this time there's not too much force behind it. But she does it all the same, making her breasts jiggle and bounce just a bit, revealing how broken she's becoming.

"To milk my fat moo-cow tits," Fat Tits answers, sounding like she really is going to do just that. For some reason, this makes my dick throb with a passion. The submission. The low self-esteem. All of it combines to make me want to absolutely ruin her, all because of those huge tits. That I want her to no longer be a bright college girl with her life in front of her, but a sex toy with huge jugs who only needs to cum.

"Good girl," I tell her, but instead of petting her on top of her head, I reach out and grab her right breast. Like a grown baby, I take her breast in both hands and lift it up towards me. Then, leaning over, I put my mouth on her hard nipple, where I hear her softly moan.

Much like I did with her pussy, I suck on her nipple and then flick my tongue over it again and again. As I do, she softly moans and squirms, knowing I'm sucking her tit as if I was a baby needing milk. This shows her that no matter how low she might think she is, she can sink lower.

"What else did they threaten to do to you?" I ask, deciding that yes, I am going to ruin her. That I'm going to get deep in her mind and mess her up. To make her promise to do all that they threatened to do. Not just that, but to make her cum while having to think about those punishments. That way when they actually do them, she'll cum in front of them, marking her as a sex freak..

"Actually, no. I don't want to hear that," I suddenly state, now taking her left breast in my mouth. I treat it just like the right one, sucking hard on the nipple, taking as much as I can of it inside my mouth. This time the wet slurping sounds of me sucking her tit can clearly be heard.

"I want to hear..." I say, pulling my head back from her tit. I then run the back of my fingers over her hard nipples up and down as if thinking. Both of my hands go over hers again and again, taunting her.

I know a better way to break her through punishments, but it won't be whatever the girls want to do to her. Nor will it be what I want. Oh no. It'll be what SHE wants. I'm going to make her beg them to do all the punishments she wants them to do to her.

To set the stage, I pinch Fat Tits' nipples between my first and second fingers. Harder and harder I pinch, where I start to lift them upward. I take her tits upward, making the heavy orbs stretch in what looks painful. She instantly tenses up and goes to her tiptoes as if this will make it easier.

"I want to hear...what punishments you want them to do to you," I state, knowing this will be far worse. I know she's thought of those girls doing horrible things to her while she laid down to sleep. Maybe even rubbed that pussy while she thought about them doing it too. But I want her to say it out loud. To make it true. To admit what she really wants.

"I don't..." Fat Tits starts, pretending she doesn't understand what I mean. In response, I hoist her tits up hard by the nipples. I lift them so hard and high that they go harshly to the middle of her face. This makes her damn near scream in pain and pleasure, as she wasn't expecting it.

"Don't lie you bitch. We both know you've thought about them punishing these giant fucking tits," I growl, pulling her breasts to press against her face. I push them harder, wanting her to fear that I may suffocate her with her own breasts.

"I know you have a host of sick fucking punishments you wish they would do to you," I keep going, getting more and more upset that she would lie.

"OK!" Fat Tits whines as I literally press both breasts over her nose and mouth. I smush them together as I do this, cutting off her air.

At this, I let go, allowing her boobs to fall. There they bounce about, looking so full and firm, but a tad bit swollen now. Even in the dim moonlight, I see the red marks from my slaps and grabs.

Staring her in the eyes, I begin to unbutton my pants. I'm doing this slow, wanting to telegraph what's about to happen. That she's going to confess everything to me...while I'm fucking her. This will be a new low for her, as she'll not just feel humiliated, but dominated as my goal is to force her to cum while telling me all the nasty punishments she wants her bullies to do.

"I...I...I've thought about..." Fat Tits says, sounding extremely nervous. So nervous that she turns to look to the side.

Now that my pants are unbuttoned, I pull them down to my ankles so my hard cock springs out. Wanting to make a point, I reach out and grab her by the hair. After she cries in pain at this, I force her to look down at my cock, wanting to see what is about to violate her. For a while I hold her like this, even pull her some to make her get a closer look. Normally I would make her blow me, but that's sort of impossible at the moment.

"I've thought about them making me walk on campus...topless," Fat Tits admits fast while made to look at my dick. To this, her breathing picks up again, showing how scared and excited she is getting.

"That...That...that they tie my hands behind me, and make me walk alongside them with nothing on top at all," Fat Tits admits once I let go of her hair. I look at her disgusted at this, as it is so pathetic, and not in a good way. Topless? That's it? How...boring.

"What else?" I demand. I step forward now, my body pressing against hers. Doing this makes my hard member press against her stomach, where I make her feel my hardness. At this I don't move, waiting for her to say more as she can feel my cock pulsing.

"For them to tie them up, tight," Fat Tits admits, this time peaking my interest. When she says this, her voice gets low and soft, showing how humiliated she is to admit it. That tone of voice reveals that this is something she's never shared with anyone.

"Not just tie them, but...but to put clamps on me...and connect a leash to them," she admits in that same sort of humiliated tone. As she looks at nothing see this happening in her mind, I grab my manhood. I then position it right between her legs.

As I do this, she spreads her legs wide, which I'm not even sure she knows she is doing. I think she does it because some deep part of her is preparing herself to be fucked. She knows it is coming, just like she knows she can't stop it. And so to taunt her with this fact, I rub my cock between her pussy lips over and over again.

"I want them to do all that, to bind and leash my tits, and walk me like a dog all over campus," Fat Tits reveals, saying more about this dark punishment-fantasy that she has. She says this with way more conviction than before, while at the same time sounding scared.

On her last word, I insert my cock inside her pussy. I thrust upward, pressing my entire body against hers as my manhood slides deep in her wet sex. I do hard and firm, pushing against her hips so hard she leaves her feet.

As my cock slides inside her, she moans a long, violated moan. Her wide eyes gain a look of disbelief, as if she can't believe this is happening. That she's admitting she wants such a thing done to her, or that she can't believe she's helpless and tied to a tree in the middle of the night. Or maybe both.

"Say it...again," I order, grabbing her hips. I lift her by the ass now to make this easier for myself. This means her wrists/hands have to hang on the branch, which probably hurts, not that I care. I only care about making this feel good for myself.

"I want Jessica and Ashley to bind and leash my tits, calling me a moo-cow as they do," the girl says in a quivering voice, but then I pull my hips back then thrust into her again. At this she moans even louder from the friction. Her eyes even roll for a moment, making it look like it's more than she can handle.

"And?" I say, thrusting again, making sure I pause between these thrusts for maximum effect. This gives her time to really feel my cock inside her pussy. To feel it pushing her apart to make her feel violate and used. To see my face and know that an old man is claiming this young, fresh pussy.

With her body strung up and helpless, she stares at back at me, her mouth open. Her expression is so overwhelmed that I get worried she may have forgotten where she is and what is happening, outside of her having sex.

"I want them to walk me like a dog," Fat Tits finishes in a whimper. At this, I pull my hips back and thrust again. She has the same reaction, moaning in pleasure, then looking overwhelmed. But this time I don't pause. Instead I immediately thrust again, starting the process to truly fuck her hard.