Busty Naïve Punishment Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A smirk appears on my face as I think up the perfect way for her to prove she's done it. An act that would not just show she is naked, but be dangerous as well as humiliating. One that will feel like a punishment. A serious punishment.

"Leave your room and exit the house," I type now, letting that order sink in. Letting her freak out it as she would have to think how to get past her parents naked. Not just that, but to go outside like that, where there would be no way to explain it if she is caught.

"Once outside, walk to the creek. Walk until you find a large tree. Leave your cell," I type into the site now. I know this is too extreme for the situation, but I don't have a choice. For what I need to happen, she can't have her cell. And without her cell, I won't be able to order her around unless I reveal myself, which I don't want to do just yet.

This isn't how I was going to suggest she come outside. Instead I was going to have her walk out in something skimpy, but for some reason, I change it. It didn't feel harsh enough. She needs to feel thoroughly humiliated, and I can't think of a better way to start it.

"Did I forget to mention you need to keep your hands up? No hiding those clown titties," I type in, leaving this part for last. I then surprise myself by logging out of the site. My fingers do this without much thought out of me, surprising me greatly. If I stay in, she may try to convince me or change the plans.

Oh man, this is a hell of a risk. I'm not even sure she is going to go through with it. Hell, I'm not sure if this is a trap. I could be screwing myself over big time. Those messages may be in the hands of some sex crimes person now. They could be ammo to use against me in court!

Turning my cell off completely, I slide it in my back pocket. After, I sneak around to get a better spot to watch her house. I make sure to pick a spot in the shadow of the house, but I have to see what happens.

Here I can see the parents still in the front room, watching whatever they are watching. They look in their own world, having no clue about what's going on with their daughter. This makes me feel especially strange as I think I'm older than they are, yet I've fucked their daughter. My cock has been in her mouth.

Something moves in the corner of my eye, causing me to turn my head. If I had been holding anything, I know I would have dropped it at what I'm seeing. It's such a sight it really does take my breath away. Like a deer caught in headlights, I stare.

With the moonlight shining down and illuminating her body, Ms Fat Tits walks from the back of the house as quiet as the dead. There was no door closing noise nor any footsteps. She really did sneak out as I was looking at her parents the entire time and they never turned to look at anything. They really have no clue.

My cock throbs almost painfully as I look at Ms Fat Tits as she comes out, completely naked. Her pale body seems to reflect the moonlight as she walks from the back of her house with her arms up in the air. The way she does it would make you think she is being robbed, which only adds to how sexy it looks.

Once again, I see those huge tits of hers, just dangling there for the world to see. They are a sight for sore eyes as I can't look away. They are just as huge as I remember. In fact, I think they've gotten even larger.

I actually have to stop myself from pulling down my pants and jerking off at the sight of her. She's that damn sexy. She doesn't know it either, mainly because she has no clue what is making her look so sexy. And that's her face. She has such an ashamed and humiliation expression. Her face shows that she really believes she deserves this. Better still, it seems to say that she thinks the entire world can see her right now.

My fist is then shoved in my mouth, or as much of it as I can, because otherwise I'm going to start laughing as she starts to look around for me. She turns right, then left, even leaning over slight her hands up the entire time. All this does is make those monster tits swing, sway and dangle as she has no chance of spotting me.

Oh, why didn't I tell her to stand and bounce those tits? I had her do it last time, so I know she would do it. Make her shake them while she believes her neighbors are watching. That they will know she's a whore because of her bust size.

To my surprise, Ms Fat Tits turns around and starts to walk towards her back fence. I expected her to walk to the sidewalk as she's supposed to go to the creek. Then again, was I really expecting that? Her parents would have clearly seen her if she did that.

Eager to see what she is doing, I sneak out from my hiding place, making sure to crouch as I do. I follow her from a distance where she walks up to the wooden fence that separates her backyard (and all the neighbors) from the forest behind them.

"Ha. Smarter than I gave you credit," I whisper as I see Ms Fat Tits lift two planks from the fence. They tilt and lift when she does this, showing they aren't nailed down at the bottom. With them lifted, she's able to duck down and disappear to the other side.

I hadn't considered what was directly behind her house but I should have. She lives in a sort of cul-de-sac thing where her house is one of the last ones in the dead end portion. Behind her house there doesn't appear to be anything but forest. Therefore if she is doing what I think she is doing, she's heading to the forest just as I told her to do.

Knowing I need to follow, I walk towards the spot in the fence where she disappeared. Being as quiet as I can, I lift the same boards to sneak to the other side. This is harder for me, mainly because I'm a lot larger and older than her young, small frame. But I manage to do it, hopefully without anyone noticing.

Now on the other side of the fence, I see a bit of a surprise. The creek is literally but 30 feet away from where I'm standing. This entire area is part of the trail that's next to the Creek. It occurs to me that when I told her to go to the creek and to the large tree, she thought I meant behind her house, not the actual trail in the back of the neighborhood. If so, she must be headed towards some tree out here. Whatever the case, the location for my plans have officially changed.

Peering both ways, I catch sight of her naked ass in the moonlight as she is walking away. I can't help smiling as I follow behind her from a far distance because she keeps her hands up the entire time. She has no clue if I'm watching or not, but is too scared not to do it. If not too scared, then feels that she deserves to do it for punishment.

Then I spot a tree that is coming up. It's a large, lone oak tree about ten feet away from the creek. That must be the tree she was thinking I meant.

Looking around and then at the tree, I think how it's not ideal, but it should work. I dislike that the fence to all the other neighboring houses isn't that far away. It means that if we are too loud, someone might here. Or that if one of the two story houses look out, they might see us.

All my fears disappear when she reaches the tree and looks around, clearly searching for me. Now the silly girl tries to walk around the large tree, as if I'm hiding on the other side or playing a game. She really wants this to happen. She wants to be punished.

"Put your back to the tree," I state in the manliest voice I can make as I walk up. My voice seems to burst out on this quiet night, which makes it sound very jarring. But she hears me and I see her jerk in reaction.

Instantly she zooms to the tree. Acting as if I'm approaching with a gun aimed at her, she puts her bare back against the rough bark and stands there. To complete how pathetic she makes this, she even keeps her arms up, which have to be damn tied by now.

I move directly in front of her, but still far enough way that she couldn't hit me if she swung. When I come to her view, I see the change in her immediately. Her body starts to tremble, a light whimper comes out and she can no longer look at me. It's as if I'm the boogeyman and she's powerless.

Saying nothing, I stare at her and her naked body. On purpose, I slowly look her up and down to get reacquainted with her body up close. I do this because I know she sees me do it. She is forced to feel the humiliation of an older man getting to see all of her in such a dominating manner. That she is not allowed to be the smart college girl, but a sex toy for a stranger.

My hands move to the front of my pants, where I unbuckle my belt. As I do this, I stare her in the face, loving the fear and excitement I see there. She's looking to the side but her mouth opens slowly as she sees me undo my belt. She no doubt thinks that I'm getting to business right away.

Instead, I slide the belt from around my waist and hold it out. Letting my belt hang at my side, I taunt her with the idea that I am going to start swinging it. That this time the punishment is going to hurt far more. That whipping those tits will be the first thing I do.

Of course I'm not. I wouldn't want to hurt her in such a cruel way. In a way I want too, but can't bring myself to physically damage her in that way. At least not yet. Maybe if things get worked up or she asks for it I can, but otherwise, it might be a bit too much to start with.

Being firm but gentle, I reach out and make her lift both of her hands more. Her eyes widen as I bring her hands to either side of a branch that hangs about a foot and a half over her head. I position her hands so they are touching the branch on either side, but that her wrists are above the branch.

"Keep them up, or else," I warn, going so far as to put a finger in her face. That's when I lift my belt to wrap around her wrists.

It takes me a moment to figure how to wrap my belt around her wrists. The first time I try, she could easily slip out when I'm finished. But the second time I manage to wrap my belt around both of her wrists, even interloping it, all while keeping it above the branch. I manage to tighten the belt good and tight, where I hook it into one of the belt loops to keep it in place.

With that done, I let go and back up. Smiling even wider, I admire my handiwork, feeling very proud of myself. My belt effectively is going to keep her arms raised up as she won't be able to lower them from the branch. It's made her helpless and stuck to the tree, unable to stop whatever I want to do. And judging by the fearful look on her face, she knows this is true.

"Look at you," I say in a taunting fashion, my voice heavy with distain. As these words come out, Ms Fat Tits pulls on her arms, trying to pull them down or slip out of the belt. To my joy, the belt holds her and she isn't able to break her hands free. I even see her put her full body weight by lifting her legs so her body hangs solely from the branch, but the belt and branch hold.

"Big fat titties on display for everyone to see. Cunt just begging to be used by anyone," I taunt, motioning to her beautiful naked body parts.

Her face burns red at my words as she keeps trying to get free. I have a feeling that being helpless is making what she feels more intense. She already internalizes everything as a form of punishment, but now it'll be even stronger for her.

"I'm going to leave you here, just like this. You know that, right? And from this position, I'm sure several of the houses can see you. Those huge titties are hard to miss," I suddenly say, for no reason other than to scare her. I even glance around as if expecting to see people in the nearby houses looking at us.

"NO! You can't!" Ms Fat Tis suddenly says, her face filled with true concern. She even tries to step away, like if she was going to run off, but clearly can't. This threat seems to hit a sensitive part of her. One that is ripe to exploit.

"Yes I can," I correct her, saying in such a manner that it implies it is a simple concept, such as two plus two equaling four.

"It's what you deserve. To be found just like this. To where maybe people take pictures of the naked big-boobed freak who got herself helpless to some random tree," I continue to taunt. I know this is cruel, but I just love the look on her face at the moment. That humiliated and scared look that makes my cock twitch.

"They will no doubt make you shake them, bounce them, maybe even lift them to your face to make you suck on them, all for Instragram posts or TikTok views," I continue, twisting the knife. This only makes her squirm more as she tries to get herself free.

"P-P-Please...don't. Don't do that. I'll...I'll be good. Ok? Just don't do that," Ms Fat Tits pleads, being very serious. She even looks me directly in the eyes now, which is the first time she's done that.

There's no doubt she believes I'm going to do as I said. To her credit, I probably would think the same. What else is she to think after all I've done to her? If she was thinking correctly, she would know that if I did, this would come back to me. That at some point the police would be called.

"Tell me you deserve it," I then demand, wanting to hurt her, mentally and emotionally. This might be the start of brainwashing or something, but I don't care. I think we both want to hear her say the same exact thing.

"Tell me that you deserve to be left here naked so the world can see those huge-ass titties," I order in a stern tone. Ms Fat Tits opens her mouth to protest again, but no words come out. She tries it again, looking like she's going to say something that I won't like, but again, no words. Then, in a beautiful act of submission, she lowers her head.

"I...I d-d-deserve to be left here. I deserve for everyone to see me naked so they can see my freak titties," she says in a soft but firm voice, making me smile. Oh, how hearing her say that arouses me. It makes me wonder just how evil I am as I wish I could record her saying such things to play every hour on the hour.

"Say it right you dumb bitch. You know how you are supposed to say it," I state directly after, pretending to be upset as if she didn't do it correctly. She sighs at this, showing she knows exactly what I'm referring to. The thought must have been in the front of her mind and she was just waiting for me to address it.

"I deserve to be left here naked so everyone sees my freak titties," Ms Fat Tits repeats but this time she rolls her shoulders hard as she says it. These movements make her breasts jiggle and then bounce wildly, accenting just how large they are. Over and over she does this, making them move nonstop as she talks.

During our last encounter, I declared that one of her punishments is that she had to have her tits in motion whenever she talked. It's stupid, I know, but it's supposed to be. It's supposed to bring attention to her breasts. Seems she remembered that particular punishment.

"Ouch!" Ms. Fat Tits yelps right after the clap sound is heard. My hand shot out, open hand slapping her right tit to make it slam into her left tit. The blow isn't heavy or hard at all, but meant to make her breasts swing and sway, which they do. For a moment I watch them sway back and forth as she looks down at them moving.

My other hand then swings to connect with her other breast to repeat the process in the opposite way. The clap sound is heard once again as I make solid contact, followed by her yelp. Then we both watch as her tits swing fast at first, but quickly slow down and stop.

With wide eyes she looks at me, both of us knowing the punishment is just starting. There's so much I could do. I could make her yell for me to slap her tits. Make her bounce them as I try to suck those nipples. Maybe even pinch and pull her nipples and lift. Or possibly even squeezing those milkers as hard as I can, trying to get as much of my hand around them as I can.

Only I don't. Upon seeing her face, I begin to have some deeper thoughts than normal. One such thought is why she still wants to be punished. I understand it is because she feels her breasts are too large, or larger than what should be allowed. That it must make her feel like a freak as they stand out, even if most women would kill for that. But after our last session, I would have thought she got over this. That she would have come to terms with it and got it out of her system.

That's when I consider she must still get bullied for her bust size. Even after our session, the bullying has continued, to which she can't drop the feeling she needs to be punished. If that's true, then who could be doing it? Classmates at her college? Maybe a coworker at a part time job? Or maybe just internet trolls. But if she is still messed up enough to go through this, the bullying must be pretty intense.

"Tell me...what they called you," I say, then slap her right breast again. This time it is more of a painful slap, meant just to get her attention. It's the sort of slap that stings as my handprint remains.

Ms Fat Tit's face reddens, revealing that I was right. She does indeed still get bullied. In an act of shame and embarrassment, she actually looks down as if unable to look directly into my knowing eyes. This makes me so damn aroused that I actually twitch as I stop myself from fucking her right away.

"A...A...A moo-cow. They call me moo-cow," Ms. Fat Tits admits, being utterly and completely honest. There's no lying in her tone from the way she says this. There's only defeat and humiliation, as I'm probably the only one she's ever told about this.

I laugh. I don't mean to, but I do. It's just picturing her, all timid and cowardly in the midst of a group of mean girls. And the best they can come up with is calling her "moo-cow."

"Say it again," I order, this time slapping her left breast much harder. She jerks at this, but not so much from the pain. Her face shows how uncomfortable she is at having to repeat what she was called. That she doesn't want to have to repeat it while she is in such a helpless position.

"M-M-Moo-cow. They call me moo-cow," she repeats, right as I slap her breasts in quick succession. First I strike the right breast, then quickly the left with my other hand. This makes it so her tits are swinging when she says the name they can her, which has a big impact on her.

"What else do they call you?" I ask, but now I cup both of her breasts. I hold each in a hand, lifting them slowly. I squeeze as I do this, loving the warmth and heaviness that they possess. These are such fantastic titties. She could get any guy she wanted with them.

"P-Please...don't make me say it," Ms Fat Tits begs as I keep groping and playing with her breasts. Only when she begs, she's being honest. Whatever they said or did, really is embarrassing for her. So much so that she doesn't want me to know, or to say it out loud.

"Alright, fine," I say, jerking my hands back. When I do, both of her breasts drop down as I was holding them in midair for a moment. They fall then bounce about heavily.

Turning, I begin to walk away. Acting like I am done with her, I start walking, not even bothering to look back. To make it more believable, I walk faster than normal, giving the impression that I just want to leave. That I'm doing as I said I would and leaving her out here.

"W-Wait! Where are you going?!" She cries out, fear in her voice.

"No! Please," she begs much louder as I hear her desperate to get free, but still unable. I'm much further away now and boy, is she scared. The fear drips in her voice, making her almost panic at the thought of being left alone.

"They threatened me, ok?" Ms. Fat Tits finally admits by yelling it out. I do mean yell too. I'll be surprised if people in the nearby houses didn't hear her. Sure, they wouldn't be able to make out what she said, and are probably asleep, but they would have heard her voice.

"They threatened to m-m-milk me if I didn't stop talking to her boyfriend," she reveals, yelling it just as loud, surprising me. This does make me stop as I don't believe I heard her correctly. Milk her? Like a cow? And talking to someone else's boyfriend? That doesn't sound like her at all.