Busty Teenager

Story Info
Two Teenage Neighbours Girl Expierienced Boy No Expierience.
5k words
4.23
27.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers

My thanks go to Al, who contacted me with the outline of a story which included an incredibly busty 19-year-old girl, Judy is her name, and Jim, an incredibly hung, 19-year-old boy. They lived next door to each other. They had been through school together. Judy was now at college. She was a bright kid. Jim was not the sharpest knife in the drawer. He had struggled at school. His IQ was sub ninety. He had passed his driving test. He had approached the local UPS depot and had spoken to the manager who hired him as a driver and general assistant.

What Jim lacked in intelligence, he made up for as a human being. He was tall, good looking, athletic, and very thoughtful and caring. Every one that knew him loved him though at school a lot of the guys, who were jealous of his natural good looks, gave him a hard time. Judy had always protected Jim whenever she saw this happen.

Judy was tall and voluptuous, her massive F Cup tits defied gravity, men and women lusted after her body. She was not intact, but her preference was for cock, not pussy. The bigger the cock, the more she wanted it. Over the years, Judy and Jim had spent a lot of time together. His good looks attracted Judy to Jim and because he was a nice guy. Perhaps also at school. The rumour was that Jim had a massive cock.

Jim had now been working for UPS for two months, then I saw him in his garden cutting his grass. I went over to him, I was wearing a low cut and said, "Hi Jim, long time no see. How's the job going? Are you getting taller? You seem to have filled out a lot?"

"Hi Judy, great to see you. I love my job. Mr Clark, my manager, has taken me under his wing. He told me today that he'd put me down for Saturday Express Deliveries. That's a big thing, as they would hold Standard Deliveries over until Monday. The money is good, I have enough now to put a deposit down in a second-hand car. I'm lifting packages all day, that's the reason I've filled out a bit. How's college? Are you enjoying it?"

As we were speaking, Jim couldn't keep his eyes off my tits. I was thinking, "Is he ready now? Are we getting near the time I could introduce him to sex?" I replied, "That's great to hear Jim, I'll have to wait until I'm working until I get a car. College is good but too many boring guys around, but I'm enjoying the course on computer programming. Are you dating anyone, Jim?"

"No, I'm just working and sleeping but I help mum around the house all I can. What about you, Judy? Are you dating anyone?"

I didn't tell him I had seduced one of the Senior Lecturers who just adored my tits, he got a nice feel of them and a hand job and I was getting great results, "No Jim, I'm not dating anyone at the moment, you should message me and we could get together for a glass of wine?"

Jim smiled and said we should do this. He got a treat when I pushed my breasts out. I didn't think that he'd message me, but I'd give it a couple of days and message him. I didn't need to. On Saturday morning, my phone rang. It was Jo, Jim's mum. She said, "Hi Judy, I hope all is well with you. Jim told me last night that you were chatting with him. Jim has been asked to work next Saturday on Express Deliveries. This is his first time doing this. I've been invited away next weekend and I don't want to cancel. Would you be interested in staying in our spare bedroom and looking after Jim next weekend?"

"Jo, no problem. I would love to do that. He seems to love his job, and that's a good thing. I can be there Friday afternoon? When will you be back?"

"What a relief, Judy. Friday afternoon until Sunday early evening would be great. Mr Clark, his manager, has taken Jim under his wing. I have met several times. He knows Jim struggles with many things, but he was telling me that Jim understands the system and he's one of his hardest workers. Jim will be so happy that you're doing this for him. Pop over for a glass of wine and we'll go over everything."

Jo called, and I was so happy. I was now planning what I could wear to show my big tits in the most arousing way. I thought I should go over to Jim's house on Wednesday evening around seven-thirty for my chat with Jo. Then I messaged Jo; she replied that seven-thirty would be fine.

I liked Jo. Jo was busty too, probably a DD Cup. She was a nice person. Jo had been a manageress in an Estate Agents handling house sales for years. She set up her own business working from home, but her website was her window to the world. She had a thriving business which allowed her to spend time with Jim. When Jim was younger, this was so important for Jo.

I walked over to Jim's just before seven-thirty. I had played down the amount of tit I was showing. It was still a lot. I had put on a perfume that a couple of years ago Jim had told me he liked. He was the first guy and still is the only guy that had commented on my perfume. Jo answered the door and invited me into their lounge. There was so much affection between us that Jo gave me an enormous hug. Jo said, "That's a lovely perfume you are wearing Judy, what is it?"

"Jo, it's Jim's favourite perfume. He told me a few years ago that he liked it, so I wear it now when I know that I'm going to see him."

"His favourite perfume. I didn't know that he knew anything about perfumes. It smells wonderful."

I went into my handbag. I had brought it with me as I'd brought a notebook, as I wanted to write everything Jo told me. I brought out a half full bottle of the perfume. I had another at home and gave it to Jo. "Have this one Jo, put some on and see if he notices."

"Thanks Judy, I'll wear it tomorrow. I've had such a busy day, I intended to get more wine. We have only one bottle of wine in the fridge. I sent Jack to the supermarket for six bottles. I'm under a lot of pressure at work at the moment. You are looking great. What an amazing body you've got! Have you filled out a little more up top? They look incredible? You make me look inadequate."

"Jo, you don't look inadequate at all. You have a beautiful body too. A while ago I was dating a guy, I went on the pill. He wasn't the one for me. I stayed on the pill as if I met someone I liked. Then there would be no problem having sex. I enjoy sex and the last thing I need is getting pregnant at college. My tits got bigger when I went on the pill."

"I've the same problem. I'm not on the pill, as all I've got are Jim and my work. Are you dating anyone at the moment?"

"No, the guys at college bore me to tears. I'm concentrating on my studies."

"Judy, you are doing the right thing. Thank you so much for looking after Jim this weekend. I visiting an old girlfriend this weekend, her husband died a month ago. I know my visit is important to her, but Saturdays are a busy day for me. Jim was so happy when I told him you would babysit for him. He asked me to ask you if you'd cook lasagne for him? Jim has matured a lot since he started working. He seems to have a lot more concentration. They asked Jim to work on Saturday morning. That has done a lot for his confidence."

"Of course I'll cook lasagne on Friday night. I was thinking a pasta dish on Saturday night? I know he loves his Full English Breakfast for the morning. Let me know what you want me to do and I will note it in my notebook.

"Judy, I haven't offered you any wine yet as I wanted to save opening it until Jim got back. I'm trying to get Jim to feel he's part of everything we do. Is that ok with you? I'll open it?"

"That's a good idea, Jo." I said, "When we met, I was wearing quite a revealing top. It was for the benefit of the class lecturer, who seems to be infatuated with my tits. It was the first time that Jim had ever ogled at my tits. That got me thinking if Jim was now thinking about women?"

"Apart from when you've needed a partner, Jim has dated no one in his life. I think Jim's missing out on a lot of things kids of his age are enjoying every day. I don't think he's masturbating, as I've found no stains anywhere. He's such a nice boy. He's so good looking, has such an athletic body. I'm sure that he could be a male model. Judy, I've one thing to ask you. Would you be interested in a part-time job with my company? It would involve showing clients around properties in the evenings and weekends? We only do this by appointment, so you'd know exactly when you'd be working. You can use my car for this. I think Jim's coming. We can talk about this later."

Jim came into the lounge carrying a box with six bottles of wine in it. He said, "Hi Judy, I got the wine. There was a fridge with wine in it. Three of the bottles are chilled because I took them from the shelf. I put three from the shelf into the fridge so they could chill. I'm happy you waited for me. Let me get these put away."

Jo looked at me with a cheerful smile. Six months ago, you wouldn't have expected Jim to have this level of thought. We followed him to the kitchen. Jim put the wine away, then opened the bottle from the fridge. We toasted each other, then went into the lounge.

We sat in the lounge until ten, most of the talk was about the weekend, Jim was excited about it too, he felt that he'd achieved something by being asked to do this, he surprised both me and Jo when he said, "They don't let idiots do this shift."

When I could, I subtly pushed my tits out. Jim couldn't keep his eyes off them. I wasn't sure, but I thought I could see the beginning of a bulge in his loose fitting tracksuit trousers. We had also plenty of eye contact. Jim was part of the conversation. He wasn't listening and saying nothing, he was engaging with us. I also had the feeling that Jo was pushing her tits out, too. I wasn't sure if this was for my benefit or for Jim's.

I left, I gave both Jim and Jo a hug. Both felt the weight of my massive tits on their chests. I arranged that I'd go to Jim's and cook the lasagne there. Jim would be home between six and six-thirty. Friday was a busy day. I wore a top that highlighted my massive tits in a way that's so hard to explain. Believe me, they looked incredible.

Jim came home and asked if he could have a shower as he had had a hard day. The lasagne was excellent. I also noticed that there were three cases of the Chardonnay we were drinking in a cupboard. After our meal, we went into the lounge. I asked Jim if I could do my yoga exercises as I hadn't done them today. He had no problem with this. I noticed it glued his eyes to my tits. He was loving every jiggle I was giving him.

I then suggested that he go upstairs and get ready for bed, then to come back downstairs and we'd have a game of cards on the couch before bed. Jim was over the moon when I suggested this. Jim came down in his t-shirt and boxer shorts. On the couch, I was still wearing the revealing top. We played cards. I kept peeking and seeing how he couldn't take his eyes off my massive tits.

Finally I casually said, "Jim, can I ask your opinion? Do you think my tits are too big?"

His eyes were as big as saucers. He wasn't expecting this question

He said, "Uh... no, they're fine."

"Oh, I'm so glad you said that. I just love them!"

I then posed this way and that way, pushing my big melons out to the maximum. I said, with an angelic look on my face, "Jim, boys go crazy when I innocently stretch or bend over or when I show my cleavage. With two hands, I can scratch my back and push my melons out. Jim, I was once in a pub with a guy, he went to the toilet, when he came back I'd unbuttoned two buttons on my blouse, he went crazy when he saw this. Would you like me to do these things for you, Jim? You just need to tell me what you want and I'll do it for you?"

As I was saying these words, I was doing everything I was saying in front of him. It captivated him. He whispered, "Judy, thank you for showing me how you can pose. I found it very arousing. I have no experience of sex, though I have wanked many times and made myself cum. I love your big tits."

I fondled my massive tits, gasping with pleasure as I did it, but keeping my eye on him to see his reaction as I did it, "Jim, thank you for your honesty. You are one of the most honest guys I know. The best part of this is to Feel and play with my big girls, even to suck my big nipples. You have made my nipples hard. Would you like to play with my tits? It's so much better when someone you like plays with them."

"Judy, I want to, but I don't think that I should."

"Jim, it will be our secret. No one else will ever know."

Jim was slow in reacting. He slowly raised his hands and cupped both my massive tits. I whispered to Jim, as I noticed his massive cock stiffen in his boxers. This was a success. I had made his cock hard. "Do you like feeling my big tits, Jim? Would you like me to go topless? Then you are free to play with them as you want, or would you like me to tell you how to play with them to make me horny?"

Saying this the look on Jim's face turned to a look of enthusiasm and excitement, he smiled and said, "I love playing and feeling your gorgeous big tits, please go topless for me, tell me what to do with them so that I can give you the most pleasure. I don't know a lot about this, but I want to learn everything I can about it. Judy, your tits arouse me so much."

"Jim, look! Your cock is growing! I didn't know that would happen to you! This is wonderful! Take your boxers off. You can play with my tits and I can play with your monster cock? That's the biggest cock that I've ever seen. He looks beautiful, he's so thick and long. Jim, would you like me to introduce you to the wonders of good and exciting sex?"

It amazed me when Jim pulled me close to him. Our mouths met. He did not know how to kiss. I slipped my tongue inside his mouth, sliding it deep inside his mouth. Jim was a fast learner. He then slid his enormous tongue deep inside my mouth. His tongue was thick and extra long. I thought Jim, has it made, with a tongue and a cock he has got, he could give so much pleasure.

There was one thing I wasn't happy about. Jim had so much pubic hair around his cock and balls that had to go, as I knew he would be so much more sensitive to the incredible sensations I would give him. I then pulled off my thong. We were both naked now. "Jim, we're both naked now. You can see my pussy is smooth. You can feel it. I'm going to make you cum then. I'm going to shave you so you are smooth like me. I love how you're playing with my tits. Would you like to spray them with your cum?"

The look on Jim's face told me told me that was what he wanted. It also didn't take long to happen. It amazed me at the girth of his cock. I have long fingers. There was a two-inch gap between my thumb and my middle finger when I wrapped my hand around his monster cock. His balls were heavy. I was giving him a lovely hand job. It tempted me to go down on him with my mouth, but I wanted to do that later.

I had a wonderful rhythm going with my, I sensed Jim was close, I whispered to him, "Jim, I've brought you close, do you want to finish yourself off as you are better able to guide your beautiful big cock where you want the spurts of you cum to land. You can spray me anywhere. I'll open my mouth? Would you like to shoot some in my mouth?"

Jim nodded in approval. Taking his cock, he started wanking himself slowly at first. Now he was thumping his massive cock. I was massaging his heavy balls and pushing my big melons out for him, my nipples hard and big. He got excited as I posed for him. Watching him wank was making my pussy so wet, just looking at his monster cock was making my pussy twitch.

"Jim, cum for me, let me see you, squirt. When you cum, I'm going to open my mouth wide for you. I know that I'm going to love your cum. Spray me, Jim, let me feel and taste your cum."

His first spurt hit me on my tits. He was so close he couldn't miss. He moved his cock up and hit my nose and mouth. I loved the taste in my mouth. The third and fourth were both bull's eyes in my mouth. His cum was sweet. His last spurts were all aimed at my massive tits. I enjoyed feeling his warm cum hit them.

Pushing my tongue out I showed him the blob of cum I had in my mouth, Jim smiled, I pulled him close, we cum kissed for a minute, his elongated tongue was doing magical things in my mouth as it had when he was sucking my hard nipples. We broke off. I scooped the cum that was on my left tit and offered it to him. Jim licked my fingers clean. He then did the same to my right tit. I licked his fingers clean. Jim was a fast learner. He was also a caring and considerate lover.

I then got my toiletry bag and took Jim into the bathroom. "Your cock is hard. I'd love to take a picture of him with his hair, then take another when he's trimmed. Are you ok with that? I'll pose nude for you any time you want."

Jack agreed, and I took several pictures. His monster cock was so beautifully proportioned. I used my battery powered trimmer on him. His cock and balls were smooth five minutes later. "Judy, thank you for doing that for me. It feels so good. I can't believe the difference it makes."

I took several other pictures. I wanted his monster cock so much. My plan was to take time and not rush, as Jim was definitely still a virgin. We kissed, I said, "Jim, you have the bigger bed. Will we go to your bedroom?"

He made no reply, but followed me into his bedroom. As we were about to get on top of his bed, I said, "Jim, I love oral, giving, and receiving. Would you like me to teach you how to give great oral?"

"Judy, I've never had oral. I have no experience. Please teach me how to do it well."

The next hour was an amazing experience for both of us. I positioned Jim on top of the bed in a way that allowed us to 69. Jim was captivated with my pussy and more so when I spread my cunt flaps open and out popped my huge hooded clit.

"My clit is my starter button, but don't start on it immediately. I want you to use your teeth and teeth on my pussy first spread one of my cunt flaps open then nibble up and down one side at a time but occasionally, you'll soon sense when to do it slip your big tongue inside my cunt as though you were giving me a tongue fuck."

"Occasionally slide one of your long thick fingers up my cunt, bring it out, then lube my clit with my cunt juice. The secret is not to rush anything. Great oral needs time. You'll know when I want my clit sucked, as you suck, I want you to finger fuck me, start off with two fingers, as I get wetter add another finger. Jim, you're doing it right now. You're going to make me cum again. Jim, if you think I'm going to cum, then slide a finger up my ass, that gives me a stronger orgasm. Now, let me get to work on your magnificent cock."

I soon understood how big Jim's cock was when I wrapped my lips around it, it was massive. I angled my throat, which made all the difference. Jim had given me an orgasm. I twitched with it, hoping that he'd not realised I'd cum. No finger went up my ass. All was good, as I wanted him to cum first. The base of his cock had my lips wrapped around it, the head of his monster cock was halfway down my throat. My bobbing was quick strokes now. I used a swallowing motion. My throat muscles were tightening around the bulbous head of his monster cock. Jim cried out, "Judy, I'm cumming."

I kept sucking. The first spurt went straight down my throat, as did the second. Every other spurt I took in my mouth, there was so much I had to swallow. Holding the rest in my mouth, I came off him. We cum kissed, his monster tongue was transferring his cum back into his mouth and he was swallowing it.

"Judy, that was amazing. You made my cock tingle. It feels so sensitive. I love making love with you. How am I doing for a beginner?"

"You're amazing Jim, your cock is ready to go again. He looks so good. The big question now is, do you want me to take your virginity from you?"

"Judy, throughout my life, you have been my best friend. I'd love you to do it with me."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers
12