Busty Teenager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers

"Jim, lie on top of the bed and I'll go on top in the cowgirl position that's best for as I've never had a cock as big as yours before. I will start slowly until I get used to him. My tits will wobble when I get my rhythm going. You'll like that, you can feel them. I'd love it if you fingered my clit as I ride you."

I pushed down and took half of his magnificent cock. The second push and the head of his cock was hitting my cervix. What a feeling. My pussy felt stretched. It felt so good. I was tightening my cunt muscles on the base and the head of each thrust. I said, "Jim, do you like it when I make it tighter for your enormous cock?"

"Judy, l don't know what you mean? Can you explain it to me?"

For the next three pushes, I didn't tighten for him. He caught on quickly. He said, "Judy, make it tight for me. It's so much better when you do."

Ten minutes later, we both climaxed within seconds of each other. The power of Jim's spurts on my cervix was incredible. Jim had helped me cum by the way he fingered my clit. Jim had the makings of a great lover. I was seeing a different Jim from the one I'd grown up with. We fell asleep in each other's arms after eleven. I was totally satisfied and I'm sure Jim was, too.

We woke at six. Jim had to be at the depot at seven-thirty. We had a morning quickie; I introduced Jim to doggy style because I wanted to see how deep he could go. That was amazing. I came twice, Jim once. I made his breakfast as he showered. In the last twelve hours, Jim had given me the best sex of my life. Over breakfast I said, "When will you be home, Jim? I want you again."

"Judy, I don't know. It depends on how many deliveries I have to make. I'll message you when I know."

As he left, Jim gave my tits a great feel. In the shower, I was thinking, how could I have Jim regularly? Would Jo allow us to fuck in her house? There were a lot of questions I needed answers to. I looked at his cock pictures. Looking at them made me wet. Just after nine, my phone rang. It was Jo. She said, "Hi Judy, how did it go last night?"

"Jo, the lasagne was excellent. I'm doing Jim a pasta dish with Bolognaise sauce for supper tonight. How are you getting on?"

"I know the food would be good, I was wondering if you were wearing something sexy showing your beautiful big tits and if you got a reaction from Jim? I've been teasing him by pushing my tits out but he always wears those loose fitting tracksuit bottoms, I can't see if his cock stiffens? I was only wondering if you had any reaction. I feel I need to know if Jim is sexually aware?"

I thought hard as Jo was talking. Should I be honest with her without going into intimate details? Would that be the best way forward for me? I didn't know Jo had always been honest with me. I took a deep breath and replied.

"Jo, you don't need to worry about Jim's sexual ability. He's unbelievable. He was so honest with me about his sexual experience, he's only wanked to make himself cum. The sensation of climaxing is something he enjoys. He's a normal guy with normal urges you have nothing to worry about. He's desperate to know more about sex. I told him I would show him what great sex was like."

"Did he fuck you?"

"We rushed nothing. It wasn't a quick fuck, it was more like passionate lovemaking. He's very well endowed, and he's got an outstanding tongue. He knows how to use it now."

"That's useful. How big is his cock?"

"It's a monster. I've not had one as big. He gave me the strongest orgasms I've ever had in my live. It's so big, it hits my cervix. When he spurts, your cervix tingles."

"Did you take any pictures?"

"I have. Jim loves it when I pose and push my tits out for him."

"Judy, WhatsApp me the cock pictures? We spoke before. Would you be interested in having a part-time job with my company, doing house viewings for potential clients?"

"I'll send them to you when we finish the call. I'd be very interested in that. Jo, think of getting Jim involved in that, too. I found out last night that Jim has changed a lot. He's such a nice obliging guy, he'd be ideal doing that. He would be better off working for you than being a driver for UPS."

"I'd love that to happen, Judy. We will speak about your job soon. I'll be home around eleven tomorrow morning. Wear something that shows your big tits for me. You aroused me on Wednesday evening."

"No problem. How far do you want to go?"

"As far as you want, but you'll be doing it with Jim and I. Message me after you leave if what I'm wearing arouses you?"

"I'll do it, but you arouse me so easily as you are."

I was happy as I sent the cock pictures. I knew Jo would love them. My pussy was getting wet thinking about sharing Jim with Jo. Jim didn't get home until three in the afternoon. We showered together, another amazing orgasm. I told Jim that his mum had phoned to say that she'd be home at eleven tomorrow morning. He kissed me and told me she had phoned him too and he knew.

That night and the following morning, Jim was wonderful. He ass fucked me. He gave me three incredible orgasms within ten minutes. The head of his monster cock was hitting my G-spot. What a feeling. We had a late breakfast. I dressed in the sexiest top after we showered. We were having a coffee just before eleven.

"Judy, I've loved this weekend. Your tits look awesome in that top. I don't know when we can see each other, that'll depend on mum but hopefully it'll be soon. Mum likes me too."

Al, thanks for suggesting this story. I hope you enjoyed it. I will continue with "Jim's Busty Mum." I will write this in the 1st person through Jim's eyes. Judy will also so feature in it. Jack

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers
12