Busy Mom's Side Fun

Story Info
I wrote this for a sexy chat partner.
849 words
3.79
6.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was almost ready to come up.

This was to be Jenn's day. She was tired, and had been running a lot. Being a mom was exhausting, and between the sparring, and the never ending stamping out of the embers and ash that blew across from this low-cost unit or that subsidized unit... little sparks of drama, shouts, misinterpreted messages, arguments... it was all Jenn could do to keep peace and order. Stamp it out before it burns. Next one... stamp it out. Rest.

Fucking had been awesome in the past. At times it had been a drug. It was power, it was love sometimes, euphoria, warmth, relief, rest. But sex had become rare, and full of its own rules and limits and drama, which wasn't fair, Jenn thought. She was toying with his ears and hair while she reflected on this. Her fingers traced aound the back of his neck, and then back to rest on her tummy. Her legs were open wide, and he had been sucking on her labia, and pressing his tongue into her slit and licking up, wrapping it around her clit. Then more sucking, tugging and masturbating her button with his lips. Maybe one of those feelings would return... maybe not euphoria, but arranging to have her cunt eaten out by a married ex-boyfriend this morning was starting to seem like a good idea.

Jenn had her toys out next to them on the bedside table. There were three. Would she use them? It didn't matter. They were atmosphere; a reminder, or there for maybe after he left. Maybe she would just leave them out and handle them while she scrolled on her phone.

"Suck my tits, babe, please."

Jenn gestured to them while she lay.

The man had pushed himself up from his position. Jenn was propped up with her back against the headboard of her bed, and he had been resting on his elbows, holding her hips while he sucked. He sat on the side of the bed, and finally removed his underwear, which had still been on as he ate her. His cock flexed out and sprang and bobbed, his arousal supporting it, holding it up and foreward. He turned and lay next to her, shifting the pillow she had in order that he would be close enough to reach her nipple. She fed it to him, while he rested his member on the top of her thigh. It felt warm and sparked old memories.

Jenn was finally starting to relax into sex today. Sex acts that were or had become stressful and triggering were slowly returning to neutral, then, finally, to arousing. Jenn's pussy was becoming increasingly wet. She felt herself to be sure. It wasn't from him. She rubbed the wetness onto her other nipple for him to find, and then she turned, twisting her torso and coaxing him to switch.

While he continued to suck, Jenn was torqued to one side, and her vibrators came into view. There was a bullet, another small pink vibe and a longer wand. She reached for the bullet. He hadn't fingered her yet, moving slowly maybe, so she would be helping herself for a moment. She turned it on and placed it there, pressing, while he kissed and locked his lips around her second nipple, determined to elongate it, to nurse from it, to suck it in. It was firming and wet from his mouth and the dark tip so erect.

She looked down at his throbbing cock against her bare thigh. It's weight oscillated... she could feel it becomg heavy then light, then heavy again, as it pulsed. So far neither she nor he had masturbated it. It was just there, a part of him, an indicator of his pleasure. Jenn liked watching it move. She took the bullet from her clit for a moment, even though the feeling was bringing her spiralling up, closer to what had been so elusive, and pressed it on her thigh, next to his cock. She toyed with it near him, rotating it and finally pressing it between her leg and under his filling balls, which hung against her.

His moans had been quiet but Jenn detected a change in his voice, in his breathing, and she liked this. She held the vibe. Patient, noticing the physiology of him, of his whole body, his sucking and tugging and breathing and tensing. Silently, a ribbon of white shot from the tip of his cock. It jumped across to Jenn's other leg, colliding into the inside of her thigh, and as it started to collect and fall, a grunt, and another rope of cum, this one reaching further. A third, falling across her near thigh.

He had cum, spraying his semen across her, which now clung to her bare thighs. Jenn took the bullet from under his balls and pushed it back firmly onto her clit. As his cum began to dry onto her, and while he breathed hard against her breast she tipped her head forward and closd her eyes and felt the first wave.