Busy Weekend

Story Info
Weekly Maintenance given by Marc's Dad.
1.2k words
3.63
22.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Busy Weekend - slave girl sara

This is a true story of full time slave living a Home Discipline Life,

Last Saturday morning i woke sir in my usual way and was sent for my shower.

When i came back my pillows were set in the middle of the bed and i took my position.

When Marc came back from his shower he said i needed his mark and gave me 5 stripes on my sit spot, pulled me back, kissed each stripe and mounted me from behind, my tears of pain were soon overwhelmed with tears of pleasure.

We then showered together and had a good long cuddle.

We went down naked and swam together for a while, showered again and for some breakfast.

It was only a cereal and toast and my mums home-made marmalade.

Nothing was said over breakfast as to why i needed striping, i knew it was nothing imminent as i was singing at a concert at church in the afternoon i had organised.

Marc did a little office work and i waited for our grocery delivery, then put it away.

I dropped 2 tins on the tiled floor and Mark made an appearance from his office and sat on a kitchen stool.

I dropped of my house coat and went over his knee for a spanking over my swelling stripes. I did not need an explanation why, but got one, he said on the lines of,only pick what you know you can carry.

With that i was carried the lounge and we made the most perfect love our long leather settee.

He took me and my guitar to the hall he went off to his football match.

I was after a magician who was nothing short of amazing.

I was called help him with 3 tricks and how the 7 of diamonds ended in my guitar case is a complete mystery.

I sang a medley of Simon and Garfunkel, Everly Brothers and Beach Boy songs i had grown with, then had the audience join in i played the first verse of every Beatles song you could "Imagine" they loved it.

I helped wash the tea cups and Marks mum said i was going home with them as Marc had a casino night in a hotel booked for some ones birthday and i was stopping over with them and would see us at church in the morning.

Then the stripes i had been given became clearer.

He had even packed me a small bag with clean undies and my toilet bag.

His dad kissed my forehead and patted my bottom in congratulations for the show i had organised.

We had dinner, a hot pot from her slow cooker and a half jacket potato.

We sat a little and i excused myself to the guest room, actually Marc`s old bedroom.

I came out of the shower at the time his dad came in, not sure why but he mentioned my red bottom and lines.

He said he would be giving me my Maintenance in the morning and to wait in bed until he came in.

He swung me over his knee for a good girl spanking on the success of my show, then onto fours for a fucking.

I so needed one at that time and embraced his attention, the first of quite a few that evening,

In the morning the sun came through the curtains i could hear the sounds coming down the corridor of his mum getting her maintenance, then steps coming towards my room.

I pulled down my pillows and just settled over them he reached my door.

He knocked and walked in, doubled belt in hand and took no time in leathering my bottom.

He then lifted me, sat me on his knee and comforted me.

He said he would leave the caning to Marc when he came home from his afternoon of watching a professional football game in the companies hospitality box and he would be there too.

I helped with breakfast and put my bedding to wash, i must be a domestic goddess now after keeping mine and Marc`s house a couple of months.

I had to put my concert stuff back on and we went to church.

Marc was waiting for me on the steps and i nearly cried to see him, to be fair, i did cry.

I linked up with him and we walked into church.

Our Pastor led the service, and would you believe his sermon that day was about secrets and the beauty of keeping them and of sharing them, hmmmm.

After the we had coffee, still socially distancing and some wore masks when convenient.

I saw Marc, his dad and my father chatting, could only be one outcome i guessed and i would feel it.

Marc kissed me and said i was go home with my parents and after dinner then my Father would bring me home.

I was happy with that.

We snacked for lunch and mum led me my fathers study, knocked his door, squeezed my hand and pushed in.

I saw the junior cane the table and began undress.

I was not stopped and was soon naked.

My hands folded behind my back until i saw my father raise his eyebrows and i quickly put them on my head, his favoured place for them.

He walked round and examined my body, visually and not medically.

I was bent forward and the first 5 stripes over the fullness of my bottom were the last 5.

Only 5 but enough to have me crying bye the third.

I was stood and pulled into his arms he hugged and rubbed by bottom gently.

One soothed i slid down his body to my knees to thank him.

My mum showed the carton of plastic tubs, and lids, mark had sent to her, even better than the ones she had she said.

I cuddled her tight and put myself in quite a predicament in my thoughts.

If i had to make a decision there and then, where would i choose to live, my new home or mums?

We played a few board games and had dinner, just a small for me but i cleaned my plate.

They both took me home and left me all alone in our big house. i had a plan.

The front door opened and closed and Marc was met by a tightly pigtailed girl, regulation olive green big knickers, navy blue gym tunic, white blouse, no bra until you were big enough to fill one, and white pumps.

I handed him a note;

Dear headmaster

I have sent sara to you this evening as i am sick and tired of telling her to be quiet and to stop putting her hands down her knickers front at 18 years old she should know better.

She was also found by the janitor behind the bike shed with two friends, sucking their privates with her breasts on show.

The lines i give her make no difference at all to her attitude, perhaps you have some stronger lines you could give her.

Yours sincerely

Ida Slapter

He pushed my skirt, lowered my knickers to my knees and pushed his cock through my legs.

Lifted off the floor with sat astride his stiff shaft and took upstairs like that, i think i may have cum every step.

I was stripped naked, put over his knee for a swift spanking and ordered onto the bed, on top of him.

We both slept through our alarms the following Monday and i was warned he would be home for lunch to administer the lines i was due.