But Better: Barely Lethal

Story Info
Dove and Hailee discuss how their movie could be better.
9.9k words
4.35
7.9k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Dove Cameron or Hailee Steinfeld or any other celebrities. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

"So, do you think Liz has a crush on Megan?" Dove blurted out.

"What?" Hailee questioned with a smile.

There was a brief pause, then Dove lowered her head and mumbled, "Nothing."

Another brief pause, then Hailee questioned, "Like, in the movie?"

"No." Dove blushed, and then couldn't help joke, "No, is the real-life Liz Larson crushing on the real-life Megan Walsh?"

"Well... those names are hardly that unusual, and maybe there really is a Liz Larson crushing on a Megan Walsh." Hailee pointed out, before questioning, "Why? Have you been playing Liz that way?"

"No!" Dove blushed, before stammering, "I, I just thought... I don't know what I thought."

"Really? You weren't thinking it would make a better movie if Liv and Megan ended up together?" Hailee asked bluntly, before confessing, "Because I do. And if one of us was a boy, it probably would've happened."

"I know, right?" Dove laughed, sounding relieved.

"So you seriously weren't trying to play that?" Hailee pushed.

"No." Dove said.

"So, it's just you crushing on me?" Hailee questioned boldly.

"What?" Dove exclaimed, her eyes going wide. Then after a brief pause, she stammered, "I, I don't..."

"Oh, sorry, sorry, sorry. I just, I thought you were coming onto me." Hailee stammered nervously, her previous confidence gone, "I'm sorry. I'm still new to this. And Taylor and Anna were a lot more direct."

"Taylor?" Dove asked softly, before her eyes went wide as realization hit, "You had sex with Taylor Swift?"

"Hey, keep your voice down!" Hailee hissed, before pleading, "And please don't tell anyone about that."

"I won't. I promise. It's just... wow." Dove said in disbelief.

"I know." Hailee said smugly.

"Tell me everything?" Dove pleaded.

"I, I really shouldn't." Hailee said hesitantly.

"It's okay, me too." Dove beamed, before clarifying, "I mean, I haven't had sex with Taylor Swift, or anything. But I like girls. I was totally crushing on you, and wanted to tell you, but I totally chickened out. Sorry."

"It's okay. Believe me, I get it." Hailee said softly, smiling at Dove for a few long seconds, before confessing, "There isn't much to tell, really. We met, she was super complementary, and one thing led to another. Then the rest of the squad joining in, and ganged up on me. Mmmmmmmmm, it was a fun night. Especially as I was getting to top them. Mostly."

"Wow, really?" Dove questioned in disbelief.

"Really." Hailee confirmed with another smile, "Taylor is like, the biggest bottom I've met. Sophie is definitely up there, though. But Anna? Mmmmmmmm fuck, Anna topped the hell out of me."

" Anna Kendrick?" Dove asked, confident that was who Hailee was talking about, but wanting to be sure.

"Yeah, the Pitch Perfect cast is totally gay for each other, and they gave me quite a welcome." Hailee grinned.

"Wow..." Dove mumbled softly as she vividly imagined it.

Hailee let her for a few long seconds, then scooted closer to her, while confessing, "You know, Anna and Taylor were very keen on me seducing you and Sophie, but as it turns out, Lena Headey and Natalie Dormer already got to her. God, she is such a little slut. I was wondering if you had hooked up already, and simply weren't telling me."

"N, no... we haven't." Dove stammered.

"Is this all too much?" Hailee asked cautiously, "Because we don't have to do anything, you can just think about it, and-"

"I don't want to." Dove quickly interrupted, and then just as quickly clarified, "I don't want or need time to think about it. I want too. I really, really do. It's just a lot, you know?"

"I know..." Hailee smiled softly, before leaning in and promising, "But we can start slow, and if it ever becomes too much for you, just tell me, okay?"

"Okay." Dove said softly, her eyes darting down to her friend's lips.

Dove then dove forward, smashing their lips together, and thus kissing a girl for the very first time in her life. And kissing her beautiful co-star Hailee Steinfeld, at that. Although it wasn't quite as she had imagined it. She'd imagined it like something out of a fairy-tale, two people coming together with fireworks in the background.

Instead, in all the excitement she smashed her teeth into Hailee's, causing a moment of awkwardness, which in turn made her friend chuckle into the kiss, and Dove almost pulled away and apologize. Luckily the other girl grabbed onto her firmly enough to hold her in place, but not so much that she couldn't have pulled away if she really wanted too. It was the kind of firm yet gentle encouragement she needed to just relax and enjoy.

After that Dove found herself melting into a soft and sweet kiss, which really was everything she had dreamed it would be. Especially because Hailee was proving to be just as experienced as she claimed, using the perfect pressure throughout, and not just shoving her tongue into her mouth the first chance she got.

If anything, she made her wait for it, so by the time that their tongues touched, she was practically aching for it. Which would be true about what would happen tonight. Although this particular time Dove only got so long to enjoy it, before Hailee broke the kiss, and moved her lips down to the blonde's neck, making that blonde throw her head back and gasp with joy as the brunette continued working her magic.

She found herself letting out similar sounds, as Hailee slid her lips up and down her neck for a few long seconds, maybe a full minute, then Dove pulled her back up and into another kiss. That process was then repeated over and over again, the blonde doing could, but the brunette did most of the work.

Not that Dove was complaining. In fact, she continued making sounds, which made it very clear that she wasn't complaining. Which made her glad for the fact that they were in a hotel room, just hanging out, instead of hiding somewhere onset, or worse, out in public. Especially given they were sitting on a soft bed. Oh yes, this would do nicely.

It meant that eventually her friend could pull away from her, and stand up with a wicked twinkle in her eye, which told Dove not to worry. Then what she thought was going to happen, actually happened, and Hailee Steinfeld actually she started taking off her clothes in front of her. Which admittedly, had happened before, but this was totally different.

This was another girl taking off her clothes in front of her, so they could have sex. And Dove was rendered speechless by both that overwhelming thought, and the beautiful sight in front of her. God, Hailee just made it look so easy. Being sexy, without even trying. Something she'd hopefully be able to do when it was her turn to do this. Although she wasn't waiting long to find out.

"Your turn?" Hailee questioned, before quickly adding, "If you want too."

Dove smiled softly, then reassured, "Oh, I want too."

Hailee opened her mouth to say something reassuring, probably, but she forgot what she was going to say, when suddenly it was Dove Cameron who was standing up and taking off her clothes, leaving her stunned co-star to sit back down and just watch. To her surprise, Dove didn't do it the same way that Sophie and Taylor had, AKA, like they couldn't wait to get out of their things and get to the real fun.

No, it was closer to Anna, but just not quite as confident. No, while the tall Sophie and Taylor turned out to be rather awkward and overeager, the tiny Anna and to a lesser extent Dove were effortlessly confident and seductive. The difference was that with Dove some nervousness was shining through. Not that Hailee had any idea why she would be nervous, given how beautiful she was.

For better or for worse, that strip show lasted only so long, before both girls were sitting back on the bed, face to face, this time without any clothes on. That last part was definitely welcomed by both of them, as they both admired everything that was on display, before falling into another deep and passionate kiss. However, this time instead of staying upright, Hailee gently pulled Dove downwards, so that they were lying side by side.

To be fair, she waited a few long seconds, before doing that, again trying to ease her friend into this. But she wanted to do more. Oh yes, she wanted to press their bodies together, but she wasn't sure whether Dove was ready for that. But apparently she was, as she was the one to pull Hailee on top of her, both girls moaning from that feeling.

It was so good that Hailee just couldn't resist rocking her hips forwards, and by pressing her thigh in between Dove's legs, and vice versa, it created some truly wonderful friction for them both. That, and the fact that their hard nipples were pressing against each other, which really drove them both crazy. And yet, it was nowhere near enough.

No, Hailee just had to kiss her way down to Dove's cute little titties, and take a nipple into her mouth. To be fair, that came after a few more minutes of passionate kissing, but it was still arguably a good thing. Not that her friend complained. No, once again, she was very enthusiastic about this decision, something which was very clear by grabbing a handful of brunette hair and pushing it more firmly against the blonde's breast.

"Yessssssssssss, that's it, mmmmmmmm, oh Hailee!" Dove moaned softly, "More! Mmmmmmmmm, please give me more. I need more. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, more, ah fuck!"

Over and over again, some combination of those words echoed throughout the room. Initially Hailee waited to see whether Dove said anything more specific. Not that she would necessarily give it to her. Probably not yet, anyway. It would be so great to hear it. However, when that didn't seem to be the case, she just concentrated on sucking that sweet little nipple, and then kissed her way over to the other.

She then repeated the process, moving back and forth between those nipples, soon swirling her tongue around them, as well as simply sucking on them. Which was something she had been told to do, for as long as necessary, and then some, if she was still in a teasing mood. However, then she got an excuse to move on, and well, maybe it was a little early, but she was eager to seal the deal. Or at least, get a taste of Dove, before she could back out.

Backing out was the last thing on Dove's mind, something she hopefully made crystal clear when she whimpered, "Eat me! Ah fuck, mmmmmmmmm, please Hailee, lick me. Lick me... down there. Ooooooooooooh fuck, you're, oh God... you're gonna make me say it, aren't you? Okay then, here it goes... I, I want you to lick my pussy. Please? Oooooooooooh Goooooooooooddddddddddd, I want to find out what it's like to have my pussy licked by a girl. Please? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh pleassssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee, I, I want to find out what it's like to have my pussy licked. Please give it to me. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, lick my pussy."

"Wait, you've never had your pussy licked?" Hailee questioned, and then when her friend just blushed, and shook her head, she grinned widely and told her, "Then you're in for a real treat."

Dove continued blushing furiously as Hailee kissed her way down her body, getting closer and closer to where she wanted her the most. Frustratingly, Hailee took her time with this, really stretching it out, and even a few times teasing her, moving back up to go back to her nipples.

At the same time, it felt like only seconds between the moment between the brunette going lower, and the moment her hot breath was against the blonde's pussy. Then Hailee stuck out her tongue and slowly slid it from the bottom of Dove's twat right up to the top, at which point she lingered on the other girl's clit, causing her to cry out loudly with pure, overwhelming pleasure.

Which very much continued to be the case as that lick was repeated over and over again, albeit without touching her clit, which was good, because that would've been too much, too fast. Hell, exactly what was happening to her was overwhelming enough, especially given some description of it in her mind over and over again.

Like the fact that another girl was licking her pussy, and that it was her friend and co-star, Hailee Steinfeld. Oh God, Hailee Steinfeld was licking Dove Cameron's cunt! Oh God, imagine what would happen if people found out about that. Like the media, and the rest of her family. It would be scandalous, especially as Dove was a Disney girl.

There was so many reasons to put a stop to this before it really got started, and yet Dove didn't even consider doing that for a second. Not really. And she could claim it was because it wasn't exactly a risk. That no one could possibly find out, given where they were. But the truth was, it felt too good to care.

Hell, she would take this risk over, and over, and over again, just to felt a fraction of this overwhelming pleasure. God, it felt so overwhelming at first that the entire world fell away, and she pretty much forgot about everything, including her name. Oh yes, all that mattered to her in that moment was the incredible pleasure she was getting from another girl tonguing her twat.

When she did start thinking again, Dove found herself hoping that Hailee would allow her to return the favour. After all, she'd always been good about returning favours, and it had never felt more important to do so. But it was more than that. Oh yes, she didn't want to eat pussy out of obligation.

No, she wanted to do it because she had been curious about it for a long time now, and getting to lick Hailee Steinfeld's pussy would be like hitting the jackpot. But she also wanted to eat the pussies of Taylor Swift, Anna Kendrick, and especially Sophie Turner. Oh yes, she wanted Hailee to help her hook up with every pretty girl that she had, but especially their female co-star for this movie, so they could make this whole thing an even more enjoyable experience.

Hailee was definitely playing all those scenarios in her head, and already knew that Sophie was going to complain about her worrying over nothing, and they should've done this together. And there was definitely something to be said for that, as there were all kinds of things the three could have done. Like Sophie sucking and licking Dove's titties while Hailee was eating this sweet little pussy.

Maybe the redhead could have even sat on the blonde's face. And then, a DP? Maybe? Or better yet, Hailee could go back and forth between the slutty little asses of her friends, turning both her co-stars into her anal loving lezzie bitches. Oh, maybe even have Taylor and the squad lined up too.

She fully intended to do all these things and more later, but ultimately Hailee knew she had made the right decision. All of that would be amazing, but this was Dove's first time with a woman, and it was only fair that it be one on one, so it wasn't too overwhelming for her. Besides, selfishly, Hailee just loved having this sweet little treat all to herself. Oh yes, Dove Cameron was sweet, and so was her pussy.

Which was proven by the brunette moaning happily the second the blonde's flavour hit her taste-buds, and the fact that continued to be the case as she repeated that lick over and over again, settling into a steady rhythm which would hopefully turn her friend just as girl crazy as she was.

Maybe not 100% gay, as Dove's interest in men seemed genuine, but that was more than fine. Hailee considered herself to be bi, as did many of the female celebrities she now knew hooked up with each other. The trick was not letting the side down, and giving Dove the kind of experience she would want to repeat.

Which didn't seem like it was going to be a problem, given that she was writhing in pleasure right from the start, along with making such wonderful sounds in the process. Sounds which gradually morphed into more substantial encouragement. Which, like all the other encouragement, had Hailee smiling into Dove's pussy, feeling very proud of herself.

"Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, that's it, lick me! Lick my fucking pussy! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck! Ah fuck!" Dove swore, her mouth completely running away with her, "Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, tongue me just like that! Just like that, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooooddddddddddd, my pussy is being lick by a girl! I'm dyking out, and it feels sooooooooooooo gooooooooooooddddddddddd, mmmmmmmmmmm Gooooooooooooodddddddddddddd! Oh please don't stop! Never stop eating my pussy! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, give me more! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, more, I want more, AH FUCK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, OH HAILEE!"

As soon as she gave her the slightest excuse, Hailee gladly gave her friend more. Admittedly, that was partly to shut her up, something which worked like a charm. Oh yes, all it took was a little more attention to Dove's clit, and the other girl became delirious with pleasure. But then, perhaps inevitably, they repeated this process, and this pushed Dove closer to orgasm, and part of Hailee didn't want that.

The part of her which wanted to do this forever. Although at the same time, that would've been unfair on her friend. Also unfair on her, given that the brunette really, really wanted to taste the innocent blonde's cum. So she just let things naturally progress, and thus push the other girl ever closer to climax.

Dove also wanted this to last forever, but at the same time, felt an increasing need to cum, creating a paradox. It had never been a problem for her before, and yet she had the best problem ever, namely trying to hold back from cumming too soon. Hell, she hadn't even meant to beg for more. No, it had kind of just happened, and for better or for worse Hailee had only been too happy to oblige.

Not enough to give her the mercy of cumming, but leaving her in this way in between states, where the level of pleasure was practically torturous. Which made her definitely want to do this again, even more than before. Even if it did lead to some embarrassing sounds, and worse, escaping her mouth. The kind of things which would get her into big trouble if she ever said them in public.

It actually helped to imagine it at first, as it was a total mood killer to imagine herself being publicly shamed and fired, all her hopes and dreams going up in flames in the process. Including ever being able to receive this wonderful act from Hailee Steinfeld again. Or any of the famous women she had mentioned, for that matter.

Because there was no way they would want to associate with a disgraced Disney girl. Especially if it got out that Dove Cameron was a dirty little dyke. It wouldn't matter whether she was bi, or whatever. The story would take on a life of it's own, destroying everything she had built in the process. And maybe her family relationships, for that matter.

As horrifying as that was, it just couldn't compare to the onslaught of Hailee Steinfeld's tongue. Especially because it increased the attention her clit was getting, at first just brushing over it, and then lingering on it. Oh God, at one stage she actually took it into her mouth, and sucked on it! Hailee Steinfeld sucked on Dove Cameron's clit, and if she was able to, in that moment Dove would have begged to cum for sure.

However, for better or for worse, she was rendered completely speechless, as she was closer to the edge of orgasm than ever before without going over it. Not that it stopped her from trying, it was just that all she could let out was a series of incoherent sounds.

Either that was enough for Hailee, or she simply lost her patience, but whatever the case, she shoved her tongue inside her as deep as it would go, instantly triggering a powerful climax. It certainly wasn't her last, but Dove struggled after that to keep track of what she was feeling at any given time. All she knew was an overwhelming feeling of gratitude, and a desperate need to return the favour.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers