But Better: Barely Lethal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hell, if she could, she would've buried her face into Hailee's cunt and desperately tried to repeat what was happening to her. God, in that moment she would do anything for the person making her feel this good. The girl! Oh God, the fact this was another girl doing this to her, more than anything else, completely robbed Dove of the ability to think coherently.

Hailee meanwhile, was quick to pull her tongue out of that sweet little fuck hole, wrapped her mouth around it, and swallowed as much girl cum as she could. Even with all the training she received from Anna, Taylor and the rest, she unfortunately made the rookie mistake of being distracted by the taste of Dove's girl cum hitting her taste-buds.

Luckily, she quickly recovered, and swallowed a decent amount of that precious liquid. But she still felt she let her trainers down, and more importantly, Dove. Oh well, she had plenty of chances to make it up to them. And she did that, in more ways than one, with Dove being the first, of course, in the form of Hailee repeating the other process.

Which was of course, shoving her tongue back inside of the other girl's cunt, and fucking her with it until she came again. Which was another trick she had learned from her friends, and one which continued to serve her well, just like it had with them. Especially as during the second tongue fucking, she really got to give that pussy a pounding on the way to making Dove cum again.

Again, she was unable to swallow everything that other girl had to give her, but that was okay, because it marked her as what she was, a dirty little pussy slut. A mark she would wear proudly, while making Dove Cameron her dirty little slut. She even gave her a preview of it, by shoving a finger up the other girl's ass.

The fact that it triggered another orgasm was extremely promising. So promising, that Hailee was very, very tempted to just grab the nearest dildo, and shove it up there. Which maybe wasn't a completely terrible idea, as it would make sure that Dove was nice and distracted, and most importantly relaxed, for what was no doubt her first time taking it up the butt. However, it seemed only right to give the other girl a proper build-up to that.

Especially after Mistress Anna had been so nice when it came to taking Hailee's anal cherry. So instead, she just talked herself into fingering her friend's ass hole with one finger, pumping it in and out, and at pretty much the same speed as her tongue fucked the other girl's twat.

It was something which Hailee was tempted just to do all night long, and save the butt cherry popping for another time. But no, her own body was aching for some attention, and she was going to get it. More importantly, taking an anal cherry was basically the Holy Grail, as far as her female friends were concerned. It would mean that Dove Cameron's ass would always belong to her in some way, and Hailee really, really wanted that to be true.

So reluctantly she eventually pulled her tongue and finger out of the other girl, straightened up, and sucked that finger clean while retrieving a strap-on dildo from her bag. She then attached it to herself, and covered it in lube, while admiring the exhausted prize in front of her, gasping for breath, and understandably looking at her new weapon nervously.

"What, what are you-" Dove began weakly, before being cut off.

"Do you know what Taylor and Sophie have in common? Other than the fact that they love pussy, I mean?" Hailee questioned almost casually, before quickly answering that question, "They're both massive butt sluts. Like, they beg me, and I mean literally beg, for me to butt fuck them. Which honestly, freaked me out at first, but... mmmmmmmmm, fuck Dove, it's amazing. It makes you feel so powerful. Especially when you're making a girl cum so very hard for you. And trust me, Dove... they fucking squirt. Oh yeah, nothing makes Sophie Turner and Taylor Swift cum like fucking them in their slutty little asses like the little anal whores they are. Fuck, I love making them my anal sluts. Them, and other girls."

"Oh..." Dove blushed, not sure what else to say.

"I love it. Almost as much as I love getting fucked in the ass." Hailee quickly added, "See, I told you before, Sophie and Taylor are total bottoms, but I'm very much a switch, thanks to Mistress Anna, and a few others. Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, Mistress Anna bent me over and popped my anal cherry, making me her little butt slut. God, it was so hot. I mean, I was super nervous, but she was so sweet about it. Gave me a nice long rim job, and stretched me out with her fingers, before slowly working her toy cock into me. One a lot like this one, actually. And trust me, it might seem big now, but if you give it a chance, I promise it will feel amazing."

"I don't know...." Dove said softly, when she finally had the chance. Then she admitted softly, "I... I've never done something like that."

"I was hoping you'd say that." Hailee beamed, clearly giddily happy for a few long seconds, before gently pushing, "Look, I've been where you are now, and I know it's scary, but if you were too scared to try something new, you wouldn't have had the great experience of me eating your pussy. And we both know how much you love that."

"Yeah, but that's something I've always wanted." Dove confessed with a blush and then blushed even more as she stammered, "I mean, I've always wanted to be with a girl, not you, specifically. Although you're really hot, and nice, and that was great, it really was. I'm just not sure about butt stuff. I just... I..."

"Hey, hey, hey, it's okay, really." Hailee insisted softly, sitting on the bed beside her friend, before explaining, "Mistress Anna came on strong, and it really helped, for me. But hey, everyone is different, right? And I don't want to push you into anything you're not ready for. I just, I want you to experience everything I did... and, honestly, I really want to take a girl's anal virginity. It would be so hot, and I think I'd be good at it. And you can totally fuck mine, after we're done. Mmmmmmmmmm, and better yet, we can double-team Sophie. That slut loves that kind of thing. Or we could do something else. Or nothing at all. It really is up to you, Dove. I just, I really want to make you feel good. And that perfect ass of yours was made for fucking. And didn't you like my finger in your ass? And... I'll stop now."

Dove bit her lip as a deafening silence fell over the room, Hailee currently waiting to see what she would say next. The change in her friend was really astounding, and kind of heart-breaking, now they were at this stage. Hailee had always seemed so sweet and nice, so having her acting confident, and even dominant was incredibly hot.

And if she seemed that way when propositioning her, it was nothing compared to when she'd approached Dove while wearing a strap-on dildo. But now, the brunette looked incredibly nervous and unsure of herself, clearly worried that she had taken things too far, and the blonde was going to freak out, maybe getting them both in trouble in the process. Or at the very least, ruining their friendship.

Which wasn't what Dove wanted, but did she really want to take it up the butt? Automatically, she wanted to say no, but something was stopping her from that response as her friend's words echoed in her mind. She couldn't, could she? Lesbian sex was bad enough, but lesbian anal sex? God, that would be so twisted, and definitely something that a Disney girl shouldn't be considering.

Which was exactly the reason she was considering it. That, and Hailee was right. She was right about a lot of things, but specifically, Dove had liked the feeling of that finger in her ass hole. Admittedly, she had been distracted by other things, incredibly pleasurable things, but it still peaked her curiosity. And, well, she felt really grateful to Hailee for what she had just done.

"You really want this, huh?" Dove finally questioned.

"Oh, you have no idea." Hailee beamed happily.

"Then... I guess, we can try?" Dove questioned nervously.

"Yessssssss, thank you, thank you, thank you!" Hailee exclaimed, hugging Dove tightly, and then whispering into her ear, "You won't regret this, I promise."

"That's what I'm afraid of." Dove admitted bashfully.

"Don't be. You'll love it." Hailee insisted, gleefully pointing out, "I did."

"Yeah, but-" Dove tried to protest, only to be cut off by Hailee's lips pressing against her own, in a kiss which didn't last nearly as long as either girl would have liked.

"You just need to relax, and everything will be fine. I promise." Hailee said softly, pulling back only an inch or so, until Dove nodded her consent, causing the brunette to beam happily and order the blonde, "Good girl. Now, bend over! Ooooooooooh yessssssssssss, bend over and give me that ass, so I can show you just how good a tongue can feel up your butt. And then? Something bigger."

Again, her friend's words had Dove blushing furiously, and she quickly lowered her head so she didn't have to see the happy look on the other girl's face. Then, after a brief hesitation, she did as she was told, turning herself around, and positioning herself on her hands and knees on the bed, with her poor little backside facing the friend that was determined to fuck it.

Oh God, seemingly sweet little Hailee Steinfeld was going to sodomize Disney girl Dove Cameron with her giant strap-on. Something that thankfully she didn't do the first chance she got. Although the blonde could have definitely done without the brunette just staring at her butt for a few long seconds. Something she glared at Hailee angrily for, but the bitch didn't even notice.

Instead Hailee delivered a hard double slap to Dove's cute little butt, and then started groping it, while telling her, "Wow, you really do have an amazing ass, Dove. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, Mistress Anna is going to be so jealous. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, I bet even those total bottoms Taylor and Sophie will be jealous of me for being the first to get a piece of this perfect little butt. Ohhhhhhhhhh God yeah, and they'll definitely be jealous of this. And this, and this, and this, and this, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, and definitely... THIS! Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, such a tasty little hole. Both of them are. Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss, so fucking tasty."

On the word 'this', seemingly sweet little Hailee Steinfeld lent down and kissed Disney girl Dove Cameron's ass. Literally! Oh God, the brunette pressed her lips to the blonde's right ass cheeks, and lingered there for a few long seconds, before repeating the process with the other one. The second kiss, and the one that followed, were much quicker, and followed by the words 'and this'. That, and giggling from Dove.

She couldn't help it. It was just so weird, and kind of funny to think that the other famous actress was literally kissing her ass. That, in that moment, Hailee Steinfeld was her ass kisser. Then on the final 'this', those cheeks were spread, and all of a sudden the place in between them as being kissed. Which stopped the giggling, and replaced it with a lot of happy, if embarrassed, moaning.

Hailee tried to keep up her verbal encouragement, but she lost her train of thought as she concentrated on simply kissing Dove's ass hole, among other things. Which was for the better, as while she found this kind of an easy way to relax, the more innocent girl wasn't nearly as into it. She just couldn't help it. Mistress Anna and the others had just been such bad influences on her.

Although that seemed a good thing now, considering that she was perhaps moments away from claiming a very special prize. Hell, she was claiming a very special prize right now, and she loved every second of it, even before she was aware that Dove was enjoying it half as much as she was.

Admittedly, eating ass wasn't quite as fun as eating pussy. It was harder to make another girl cum that way, and while she had succeeded in doing it before, albeit with the help of some pussy fingering, the cum didn't flow directly into her mouth, as it did when she was tonguing the front hole. However, despite that setback, it was still extremely enjoyable, for the sheer nastiness of the act.

Especially given that this was meant as preparation for something even more forbidden. Oh yes, Hailee had a lot of fun with this, especially when she realized she had sweet little Disney girl Dove Cameron moaning for her while she munched her butt, which seemed very promising, considering what she hoped to do next.

She continued to get positive responses as she gradually up the ante, going from kissing to licking Dove's butt hole very quickly, and eventually swirling her tongue around it, instead of just sliding it up and down. From there, Hailee actually tried pushing her tongue into the other actress's ass. Unsurprisingly she didn't get very far, and that was even a good thing, as it proved her friend was telling the truth.

That she really was an anal virgin. That Hailee was about to take sweet little Disney girl Dove Cameron's back door cherry. Hell, in a way, she had already done it, or maybe was doing it now, given the earlier finger which had invaded the other girl's butt, and the tongue in there now.

Of course, it wouldn't be enough for her until every inch of her dick was buried inside, or at least the head, but this was a very good start. And a tasty one at that. One which Hailee lingered on for quite a while, especially when she began switching between her tongue and her fingers. Fuck yes, it was thrilling to shove a finger back inside that ridiculously tight little hole, stretching it out so she could get further inside that forbidden orifice.

She also spat directly into that slightly loosened bitch hole, making this whole thing even more nasty. Although ultimately, there was only so long she could wait to press the tip of her cock against Dove's virgin rosebud, making the poor little thing whimper in the process.

Which almost had Hailee stopping, but instead she pushed forward by asking, "Dove, would you do me a favour?"

"I thought that's what I was doing." Dove grumbled.

"Yeah, but..." Hailee laughed, glad that her friend could make a joke at a time like this. Then she bit her lip, and then cautiously pushed, "Can you spread your cheeks? It makes the anal easier."

Which in turn made Dove blush, and then whimper softly, "Okay."

Dove seriously doubted that claim, and thought it was far more likely that Hailee wanted another sign of submission from her, and the best view possible of the cherry popping. Although ironically, the other actress was kind of proven right, as there was a certain thrill to reaching back, grabbing a firm hold of her butt cheeks, and pulling them wide apart, offering up her virgin ass hole for someone else to use it for their pleasure.

Another girl, at that. Oh God, this was so twisted. Especially for a Disney girl, like her. Not that it would be okay if it was with a boy, but still. Of course, Dove forgot about that, when, after a few long seconds of just admiring the view before her, Hailee started pushing forwards, causing that virgin hole to stretch for a cock for the very first time.

It had been weird enough to take fingers, as in plural, and a tongue in there, but a cock? To have a cock stretching her most private hole wider, and wider, and wider, felt so weird. And wrong. And naughty, in an admittedly thrilling way. Although most of all, it was just painful.

Overwhelmingly and horribly painful, especially when the head of that big dick slid through Dove's most forbidden hole, and into her virgin butt. Which of course, made it official... seemingly sweet little Hailee Steinfeld had taken Disney girl Dove Cameron's anal virginity. Oh God, Hailee had popped her butt cherry, and now Dove would think about her every time she sat down, or pretty much did anything.

To her surprise, relief, and somehow disappointment, the brunette didn't tease her about that. Not that it was necessary, as some form of the words Hailee Steinfeld just took Dove Cameron's anal virginity echoed inside the blonde's poor little mind for the next few minutes. Or more accurately, the rest of the night, and to some extent the rest of her life, but never more than in those few minutes or so after the fact.

Thankfully, the other girl gave her a few long minutes to recover, before inevitably beginning to push forwards, and thus causing inch after inch of the dildo to slide into her virgin back door and deep into her back passage. Formally virgin back door? Whatever, the point was that Hailee Steinfeld pushed inch after inch of her girl cock into Dove Cameron's previously virgin ass, and the Disney girl did nothing about it.

Like with the anal penetration itself, there was a certain thrill to the butt stuffing, but it mostly just felt weird, wrong and painful. If she could, Dove would've probably begged for mercy. Either in the form of stopping all together, or at least stopping to give her some more lube, and/or make Hailee swap her current strap-on for a smaller one.

But in that moment, Dove wasn't sure she was capable of uttering a coherent word, other than the occasional curse, in between the constant whimpers and cries. And even if she could, she thought Hailee would just talk her into trying this for a little longer. After all, she talked her into trying this in the first place. Of course, there was a bright side, namely that she wasn't some shameless butt slut, who actually liked this kind of thing. It wasn't much, but at that moment it was everything.

Hailee was kind of disappointed by the reaction she was getting. Maybe she should've expected it, given she wasn't the anal slut that Taylor and Sophie had apparently been from the start. But she was pretty sure she had enjoyed it more than Dove seemed to be. Hell, she even considered stopping a few times, as she hated to cause anyone pain. Especially with someone she liked, like Dove Cameron.

Then again, this was her first time fucking a virgin butt, and she owed it to everyone else within her friend group to give this a decent try. So for better or for worse, she soldiered on, and continued to push more of her strap-on cock into the Disney girl's shit hole. Something that in the long run, she wouldn't regret at all.

It was pretty fun in the short term as well, as while the sounds Dove was making weren't exactly encouraging, the fact that she continued spreading her cheeks was. Oh yes, the fact that sweet little Dove Cameron continue to spread her ass cheeks, and thus provide Hailee with the best possible view of the dildo sliding through her butt hole and deep into her bowels was a very, very positive sign.

It was one of pure submission, and was just extremely hot to the more experienced girl. God, she was so enraptured by that twisted sight, that she almost lost track of how much strap-on she had left to give. Almost. But then she ran out, thighs coming to rest against butt cheeks, which was something that she just had to brag about.

"I... I did it! I got your cherry!" Hailee exclaimed excitedly, practically moaning as she added, "Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, that's every single inch, deep into your tailpipe. Meaning that I absolutely, 100% popped your anal cherry. Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, the anal virginity of Dove Cameron is mine, and always will be. Just like her ass will be. Oh yeah, you'll see Dove. Your ass is mine forever now! Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, forever mine. You're forever my butt slut. Or at least, you will be, when I make you love it. And I promise, I will make you love it. Just like I do. Maybe even like Sophie and Taylor do. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, take it, bitch! Oh yes, take it good. Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, take it!"