But Better: Barely Lethal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She definitely got carried away with her words, but Dove probably didn't even notice, as she was clearly still trying to adjust to the massive object stretching her bowels like never before. Besides, it was not long before Hailee trailed off. Mostly because she began pumping her hips back and forth, and thus causing the dildo to slide in and out of the other girl's butt hole. Meaning she was sodomizing her.

Giving Dove Cameron her first taste of being butt fucked by a girl. Which would hopefully be the first of many, because just as she had said, this cute little booty was made for fucking. And Hailee wanted to fuck it every chance she got. Like, every day of filming this movie, and any other time she crossed paths with this hot piece of ass.

Which led to her thinking about other possibilities, like bringing Dove to Taylor or Mistress Anna as a gift. They would both be so proud of her, and eagerly help her fuck the shit out of the sweet little Disney girl. And of course, she could share her with Sophie, ideally every day of filming this movie. And there was so many other members of her friends who would just love to get a piece of a sweet young thing like Dove Cameron.

Of course, she tried not to get too lost in those thoughts, given the beautiful sight in front of her of that dildo pumping the other girl's pooper. And of course, the inexperienced actress's sounds of discomfort slowly becoming more pleasurable, until Hailee finally received the kind of sounds she had been hoping for.

Dove wasn't sure what she had been hoping for, in a way, this was the best outcome. After all, she didn't want to love it up the butt right from the beginning, but she wasn't so sure she wanted them to stop because she couldn't handle it, or Hailee was selfishly able to get off even through Dove's suffering. However, it was still really embarrassing when she felt the pain fading away, to be replaced by pleasure.

Hell, even any trace of discomfort left her. Admittedly, that wasn't until later, but it was still really embarrassing. Especially because even as she tried to fight it, eventually a moan of pleasure escaped her lips, which was another thing that Hailee was only too happy to jump on.

"See? I told you. Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, I told you, you'd love it up the butt." Hailee gleefully gloated, "Oh yes, I knew you'd love it. You can't have an ass this fuck-able, and not be a natural butt slut. Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, this ass really is made for fucking. And now? I'm going to make sure you get all the anal love you need. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, Dove Cameron is going to have all the ass poundings a butt slut like her needs! Starting with this one. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, take it, you little butt slut! Take it! Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck yes, fucking take it up the butt like a good little anal whore!"

This made Dove whimper and flush with embarrassment, but it wasn't like she could argue with them. Partly because she didn't trust her own voice right now, but mostly because, at least in this moment, she was moaning like a butt slut. Oh God, she was a butt slut! Hailee Steinfeld's butt slut. And somehow she liked that idea. It added to her enjoyment, until she actually wanted to beg to cum.

Beg to cum with a dick in her ass, like a dirty little anal whore. Which was of course, something she tried to resist doing, in the hopes that Hailee would just lose her patience, and make her cum anyway, but that only made it worse, and ultimately, she had to give the other girl what she wanted.

"Please..." Dove eventually whimpered.

"Please, what?" Hailee pushed gently.

"You, oh, you know what." Dove whined.

"Yeah, I do..." Hailee grinned wickedly, "But I want to hear you say it."

"Make, make me cum." Dove whimpered softly after a brief pause, adding when that clearly wasn't enough, "Fuck me, and make me cum. Please Hailee? I need it. I, ooooooooooh, I need to cum. Cum on your cock. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, fuck me fuck me fuck me, pleassssssssssseeeeeeeeeee? Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooooddddddddddd, I need it?"

"Come on, you can do better than that." Hailee pushed, before suggesting, "Like, where do you want me to fuck you? How do you want me to fuck you? Mmmmmmmmmm, and what does that make you?"

"My butt! Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, I want you to fuck my butt hard!" Dove quickly pleaded, and thus answering the first two questions. It took her a few long seconds to work out the answer to the third, and when she did, she whimpered softly, but immediately replied, "And it... it makes me your bitch. Your anal loving little bitch. Oh my God, fucking me in the ass makes me your anal bitch, your butt slut, your ass whore, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, whatever you want, just fucking make me cum! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, make me cum, make me cum, make me cum, oooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkk! Oh Hailee, pound me! pound my butt hard and deep, and make me your bitch!"

"You want it, huh?" Hailee chuckled wickedly, slightly increasing the pace, "You want it that bad?"

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, fuck me fuck me FUCK ME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!" Dove eagerly agreed.

"Then help me." Hailee pushed, before further explaining, "Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, bounce that booty! Bounce that booty back at me. Yeahhhhhhhh, that's it you slutty little Disney girl. Show me what a good little anal whore you can be. Oh yes, that's it. Good girl. Mmmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, good little anal slut! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, TAKE IT WHORE! TAKE IT UP YOUR CUTE LITTLE DISNEY BOOTY! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Initially Dove was hesitant to obey, partly because she hadn't realized she had been continuing to spread her cheeks, and she was deeply embarrassed by it. However, the main reason was because she wasn't sure she could stand another humiliation. But ultimately, she just needed to cum so bad. And clearly, Hailee had no mercy for her.

So with another pathetic whimper, Dove Cameron let go of her ass cheeks, lifted herself up onto all fours, and then started bouncing her booty back against Hailee Steinfeld's weapon of ass destruction. Oh God, the Disney girl actually fucked her own butt on a strap-on dildo, while the girl it was attached to chuckled wickedly, while continuing to sodomize her.

Which should've been off-putting, but it wasn't. In fact, it had exactly the opposite effect. As in, Dove found herself racing towards a powerful climax, which only made her sodomize herself harder and faster. Then, when she was sure she was going to make herself cum, Hailee suddenly increase the pace, just so she could be sure that she could take most of the credit for making a Disney girl cum with a dick in her ass.

But honestly, in that moment, Dove didn't care about credit. No, all she cared about was the powerful climax working through her body. Which initially had her stopping in her tracks to savour it, and just because it was too overwhelming. Then she started bouncing her butt even harder and faster than before, determined to get another orgasm. As many as she could. And she got them. Oh God, did she ever get them.

Hailee had made other girls cum before, in a variety of different ways, but this was by far the most satisfying. And she wasn't even obsessed with ass fucking other women into submission, like some girls she had met. Although she understood that now more than ever before, and in that moment she wanted to take over Mistress Anna's spot as the most dominant woman she knew, and make everyone else her anal bitches.

Maybe even Mistress Anna, while she was at it. But most importantly, she wanted Dove Cameron to be her little anal bitch forever. Oh fuck yes, she wanted this sweet little Disney girl to be her fucking trophy, which she paraded around everyone else she knew, as proof that she was truly worthy of being a top.

In reality, Hailee loved bottoming too much to be a permanent top. But it was fun to pretend. Especially the way that sweet little Disney girl was hammering herself back at her. Oh God yes, Dove was violating her own shit hole, and getting off on it. Getting off on it so hard and fast that her cum was literally squirting out of her cunt, her body was shaking, and she was screaming violently.

God, Hailee had never felt this powerful and dominant. Even when she did this with the super famous Taylor Swift, because Taylor had been a butt slut before they even met. But Dove? She had been a sweet little anal virgin, and a lesbian virgin, at that, Hailee popping both those cherries, and in a way, claiming this hot piece of ass as hers forever.

Something she wanted to brag about, except she was just too overwhelmed with that thought, the feeling of the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit and the wonderful sounds and feeling of her thighs smacking against those well-rounded butt cheeks. It all caught up with her, and Hailee found herself crashing over the edge of an orgasm of her own.

One which was so overwhelming, she had to stop. Hell, it was tempting to stop completely, and call it a job well done. But no, Hailee couldn't stop now. Not until she knew for sure that Dove Cameron would spend the rest of her life being a little anal slut. And more importantly, her little anal slut. Oh yes, it wasn't enough that Dove liked it. She had to love it. No, be addicted to it. And she knew just how to do that.

Namely by pushing herself through climax after climax, and more importantly, giving her friend even more. So many, that eventually the other girl collapsed with exhaustion, her upper half staying in the air, only because she kept hold of it. And thus, sweet little Disney girl Dove Cameron's ass hole became nothing but Hailee Steinfeld's personal fuck hole.

Something Hailee gleefully used, until she thought she was going to collapse as well, stopping herself at the last moment so she could maintain her dominance. Then, after fighting the urge to collapse for a few long seconds, she pulled the dildo out of Dove and just admired her handiwork. And then she pushed her luck even more.

Dove was just about ready to drop off to sleep, when all of a sudden something was amputated from her body. Or at least, that's what it felt like. Then she realized what it was, and she blushed furiously. Especially considering her reaction to it, namely whimpering softly as it was starting to be removed, crying out loudly when it was, and then whimpering again. Oh God, she was making it clear that she was disappointed that Hailee took that giant dick out of her ass.

That she didn't want it to be removed. That she wanted it to stay inside her forever. Which was impossible, embarrassing, and left her feeling so, so ashamed of herself, that she didn't realize what the other actress was doing until it was too late.

She was vaguely aware of Hailee spreading her cheeks so she got the best look at Dove's ass hole, which was left stretching open and ruined, thanks to the pounding it had taken. Which was weird and gross, but what was one more humiliation? It was nothing compared to some of the other things she had just experienced, or the idea that someone would want to take a picture of such a thing.

But that's exactly what happened. Oh God, seemingly sweet little Hailee Steinfeld retrieved her camera, and started taking pictures of Dove's ruined back door. Something which had been so horribly brutalized, that the poor Disney girl couldn't do anything to stop it. At least not until the damage was done.

"Hey! Wha, what are you doing?" Dove whined weakly.

"Oh, just taking a souvenir." Hailee grinned wickedly.

"Of my butt?" Dove questioned.

"What else would I take a picture of?" Hailee teased with a wicked chuckle, "Mmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, what could be better than a picture of your ass hole, left stretched wide open, as a testament to how well I fucked it? I can send you a copy, if you want. You know, mmmmmmmmmmm, something to remember this night by?"

"No thanks." Dove shook her head weakly, adding without thinking it through, "I won't need any help remembering this."

"Yeah, I bet." Hailee grinned wickedly, as her friend blushed, "I bet you'll be thinking about it every time you sit down."

"Hailee?" Dove protested.

"Not that you'll be sitting down a lot for the next week." Hailee continued shamelessly, "At least, not without pain."

"Seriously, stop." Dove whined.

"Also stretching, walking and-" Hailee continued, until noticing the look she was getting, and did a little damage control, "Oh come on, it's funny."

"It's not funny." Dove pouted.

"It's not, not funny." Hailee argued, quickly adding, "At least, you might think it is in a week. Or two. I did. Mmmmmmmm, and more importantly, if you're anything like me, it will kinda be a turn on. A reminder of what a nasty little lesbian slut you were tonight. How you were my little butt slut, and loved every second of it. Don't tell me you didn't. I saw just how hard you came. And trust me, mmmmmmmmm, you won't be able to stop thinking about it. Not until some other girl bends you over, and shoves a nice big cock up your ass. Or, maybe you'll let a boy do it. Huh? Shove his big dick up your shit hole, and shoot a load deep into your butt. That's always fun. Or, maybe you just want me to do it. Would you like that, Dove? To be my little 24/7 anal slut, giving me your sweet booty at a moment's notice?"

There was a brief pause, in which Hailee thought maybe she went too far, and then Dove simply softly replied, "Maybe..."

"Okay then..." Hailee grinned, before sitting down in front of her friend, "But first, you'll have to prove yourself as truly worthy of being my bitch."

"I thought that was what I just did." Dove laughed.

"That, was a good start. But we have a long way to get you fully trained." Hailee insisted, before pointing out, "I mean, you haven't even eaten my pussy yet."

"Oh..." Dove blushed, before quickly pointing out, "We can do that, if you like."

"Yeah?" Hailee grinned.

"Yeah..." Dove blushed, before confessing, "I really want to do that, actually."

"Noted..." Hailee grinned, before pressing her strap-on against Dove's lips, "But first, you have to suck my cock."

"Ewww, gross!" Dove protested, quickly pointing out, "It's just been up my butt."

"That's kind of the point." Hailee grinned wickedly, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, the point is total submission, and nothing will make you feel like my submissive little bottom than tasting your own ass on my cock. Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, come on Dove, suck it. You can do it. You've come so far, so don't let me down now. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, wrap your pretty lips around this dick, and become my ATM, cock sucking bitch. Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmm, wrap your pretty little lips around it, and give me a blow job. YES, that's it you little ass to mouth slut! Suck it! Suck my dick, oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, good girl."

As if in a trance, Dove did as she was told, leaning forwards, closing her eyes, and wrapping her lips around the head of the dildo which had just been deep inside her own butt. To her tremendous relief, and shame, the taste wasn't nearly as unpleasant as she thought it would be.

Indeed, she was left sucking lazily on that toy cock for several long minutes, and while she couldn't quite deep throat it the way that the other girl wanted her too, she used her tongue to make sure she got every drop of that butt cream. And Hailee was right, it did leave her feeling submissive. Like she was nothing but Hailee Steinfeld's ass to mouth loving bottom. But was that really what she wanted?

For better or for worse, she definitely wanted to do this again, and so much more. Oh yes, she wanted Hailee to fuck her in the ass again, and to make her taste it afterwards. But she also wanted to do that with other girls, and boys. And she wanted to have them eat her pussy, just as much as she wanted to return the favour.

And perhaps most important of all, she wanted to try fucking someone else's ass. Or pussy. Like Hailee for example. After all, her friend had confessed to liking that kind of thing. And if Taylor Swift and especially Sophie Turner were as submissive as advertised, she definitely wanted a shot at their perfect asses. Oh God, there was so much to do, and Dove couldn't wait to do them.