But Better: Hawkeye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although it may have been more the latter, when she took off the cock which had just been around her waist, and slipped it into her mouth. Something which she could have arguably made the other women do to remain dominant, but ultimately Hailee just about resisted the temptation of tasting a combination of the asses of Florence Pugh and Scarlett Johansson. God, nothing could make her regret her decision, given just how yummy it tasted.

It was easily enough to have her eyelids fluttering shut, and a loud moan to echo throughout the room. It was then followed by soft moans, and whimpers, as Hailee became lost in cleaning that cock. Something that she was surprised the other woman didn't tease her about. Then again, maybe they did, and she was just too lost in this blissful moment to notice?

Whatever the case, Hailee allowed herself a few long seconds to savour the flavour, before opening her eyes to see Florence and Scarlett understandably staring at her. Although, before they had a chance to say anything, she clearly surprised them both, by uttering a few simple words, which completely changed the dynamic between them.

"So, who wants to fuck my ass?" Hailee asked, shooting for casual, but definitely sounding like a nervous little girl in the process.

"Seriously?" Florence beamed excitedly.

"I do!" Scarlett quickly jumped on this wonderful opportunity, "I wanna fuck your ass! Oh please, allow me the privilege of fucking that perfect little ass of yours, Hailee. I'll pound it sooooooooo good. You know I will. I always do, remember? And if you don't, you can always ask Florence here. She definitely remembers, don't you?"

"Well, yeah." Florence grinned wickedly.

"Oh, I definitely remember." Hailee smiled flirtatiously, before reminding the older woman sternly, "I remember that you had your turn, so..."

"So that means I'm experienced. Way more experience than both of you, combined." Scarlett reminded the younger girl, before quickly adding, "But, it's not like you have to choose. No, we both gave you our asses, so it's only fair that we both get a chance with yours. Oooooooooooooh, and trust me, there's nothing better than getting your ass double teamed., Especially by people who know what they're doing."

"It really is." Florence beamed, really liking the sound of that.

"Oh, I believe you." Hailee said, "But I still want to give Florence the same shot I gave you, without interference."

"Fine." Scarlett grumbled, "But I get next?"

"Not with that attitude." Hailee huffed.

"Oh, sorry Mistress Hailee." Scarlett smiled teasingly, "I promise to make it up to you."

"I'll hold you to that." Hailee grinned.

"Until then, if you wanna get a taste of your own medicine, how about you bend over, and show us that pretty little ass of yours?" Florence suggested with a wicked smile on her face.

"Yes, Mistress Florence." Hailee teased mockingly, handing Florence the strap-on, before doing as she was told.

Florence was quick to attach the harness, while watching the woman who had just topped the hell out of her, including fucking her up the ass, bend over. Oh yes, the two actresses got into position, and prepared for Hailee Steinfeld to get her cute little ass fucked. And Florence would be the one to fuck it.

Which had been the plan going into the night, but after everything that had happened between them, had the English girl fumbling to attach the strap-on to herself. To be fair, it seemed that she was the one with the least experience in this, and she just couldn't take her eyes off the sight in front of her. Which was a little embarrassing, but surely she couldn't be blamed? And it wasn't like anyone complain.

No, the other actresses were happy to wait until Florence was equipped, and ready to go. Then, when she was, she buried her face between Hailee's butt cheeks and ravenously started to lick the other girl's butt hole. Given just how wet the dildo was, excited they all were by what had just happened, and what was about to happen.

Well, they could probably get away with a little fingering, but Florence loved to rim women, and it had been some time now since this hole had been licked by Scarlett. Besides, given that Hailee was suddenly switching from top to bottom, it would be good to ease her into it. Although she was doing a pretty good job at it, suggesting this wasn't the first time she had done something like this.

Indeed, Florence found herself being able to push her tongue as deep as it could go inside of Hailee's butt. Of course, it took her a while to work up to it, spending plenty of time swirling her tongue around what was supposed to be a forbidden hole, and simply sliding her tongue up and down it.

However, when the time came for more, Florence found it easy to push that soft wet muscle nice and deep into the other girl's ass, suggesting that the seemingly sweet and innocent Hailee Steinfeld had a lot more experience taking it up the ass than most would expect. Nowhere near as much as Scarlett Johansson, but then again who did? Point being, the blonde was able to give the brunette's booty a thorough tongue fucking, before once again using her fingers instead.

Honestly Florence was reluctant to remove her tongue, as she was having so much fun eating that yummy little ass. However, she was also eager to give it a proper stretching, so eventually she did it, and just like with her tongue, she found it easy to push a finger into that slutty little back hole. Of course, she made sure to suck that finger first, once again to make it easy as possible on both of them.

Something that the other actress was obviously very grateful for, given the happy sounds she made. In fact, she had been making sounds like that the entire time, and Florence was determined that she would be doing so. Oh yes, she was going to make Hailee Steinfeld moan like a whore with a cock in her ass. Just like she did as first one and then two fingers were pushed all the way inside her bottom, and then pumped in and out of it.

"So, are you ready, Mistress Hailee?" Florence questioned softly, after a few moments of finger fucking.

"You tell me, Mistress Florence?" Hailee moaned in response.

There was a brief pause, then Florence pulled her fingers out of Hailee's ass, briefly stuck them in her own mouth for cleaning, and then answered, "Well, in that case, spread your cheeks! Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, I say you're ready, so give me that tight little ass hole of yours. I owe you a butt fucking."

"Oh yes, Mistress Florence." Hailee grinned happily, and quickly did as she was told.

Florence admired the viewing front of her for a few long seconds. Partly to make sure that her fingers were completely clean, but mostly because Hailee Steinfeld just looked so cute when she was face down, reaching back, and slowly spreading her arse cheeks apart. She also took the opportunity just to rest the tip of her cock against the other girl's arse hole, before slowly beginning to push forwards, and causing that little back door to start opening up for her.

Something which she achieved surprisingly easily, Hailee even crying out in mostly pleasure in the process. Sure, there was definitely some pain, especially with the cry she let out when her bum hole stretched enough to allow the cock to slid inside it. But even then, there was enjoyment within it.

Which was something Florence could definitely relate with. Hell, pretty much ever since her first arse fucking, she had been getting bummed on a daily basis. As a result, she was always nice and loose back there, and pretty much was ready for an anal pounding. And she even found herself getting off on that pain, at least to a certain extent.

Of course, it helped when her top gave her time to properly relax, and assuming that Hailee was less experience than herself, and Scarlett, Florence was only too happy to give that to her. Oh yes, she paused for a few long seconds, before slowly pushing forwards. Even if admittedly, that had just as much to do with her own enjoyment as making it easier for the other girl to take a cock up her arse.

After all, she always enjoyed watching a cock entering an eager little fuck hole, but this had the added bonus of being her cock. Oh yes, she was pushing a strap-on dildo up the bum of Hailee Steinfeld, this seemingly innocent girl who had just sodomized her. Fuck, her sore, gaping ass hole quivered with jealousy at the sight, and the memory of what had just happened to it.

Which of course, only added to her enjoyment. Especially given that again, it wasn't one that she got to enjoy too often. God, part of Florence wished this could last forever, but for better or for worse, her thighs came to rest against those arse cheeks eventually, announcing that she had buried every inch of her dick into Hailee Steinfeld's booty.

Something which Florence felt compelled to taunt the other girl about, "Every inch! Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, that's every inch of my cock, buried deep within your arse. Hailee Steinfeld's arse is fully stuffed. And she loves it! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, who would ever think Hailee Steinfeld would love it up the butt? But you do, don't you? No, don't worry, mmmmmmmm, you don't need to answer. No, your moans do that for you. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, keep moaning for me, bitch! Moan for me as you get a taste of your own medicine. Moan as I bum you! Bum you like a little anal slut! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, fucking moan!"

To Florence's delight, that was most certainly something that Hailee did throughout getting her bum stuffed with cock, but something she kept doing when the sodomy arguably officially began. Oh yes, Florence began thrusting her hips back and forth, causing the dildo to slid in and out of the other girl's most private hole. Which not only officially started the arse fucking, but gave her a nice thing to look at.

Something that the blonde became lost in, until she remembered she wasn't the only blonde watching this. And as much as she never wanted this to end, she could at least throw her audience a bone. Otherwise, she might try and take a turn fucking this sweet little arse. And that was unthinkable right now.

So, instead of having to share, Florence called out, "Hey Scarlett, get over here and start spreading these cheeks."

"Gladly, Mistress Florence." Scarlett replied and obeyed with a grin.

Scarlett had been in this position countless times, and was confident that she wouldn't be denied. In fact, if she had too, she would make sure she wasn't. Although there was definitely something to be said for getting an up close look at an ass hole being fucked.

Which yes, she had been very closely before, but now she got to spread those cheeks herself, and groping that well-rounded ass as she got her face right next to the action. Hell, she very nearly stuck out her tongue, and started licking the shaft, right before it was pulled out of Hailee's butt hole, and pressed up against her lips. Something which was quickly followed by the usual encouragement, This time by her fellow Black Widow.

"Now suck it, Scarlett." Florence ordered with a wicked smile on her face, "Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, suck it like the ATM slut you are! Mmmmmmmmm, that's it! Good girl! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, you look so good with a cock in your mouth. Oh yeah, mmmmmmmmmm, The Black Widow looks so good with a cock in her mouth! Soooooooooo gooooooooooooddddddddddd! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, take it deep! Deep down your whore throat! Oh fuck yes, take it all the way, and get every drop of that butt cream, like the good little ass to mouth whore you are!"

This time Scarlett didn't even bother to reply, and she wasn't so sure that Florence actually wanted one. After all, why else would she immediately press that cock to Scarlett's lips, and thus immediately give the older woman what she wanted? Which was of course, to wrap her lips around that dick, and eagerly start sucking on it. Something which as always, she did with a happy moan.

Which she continued doing, so she could savour the moment, and simply the flavour of Hailee's ass, before beginning to bob her head up and down on the strap-on cock. Something which unsurprisingly earned her more encouragement from Florence, both in the form of words, smiles, and strokes to her long hair.

Which again, she happily savoured, but it soon became just background noise as she concentrated on something far more important. Namely, taking that cock down her throat. Something that she could have done in just a few seconds, and maybe that would've been better, as at any moment Florence could switch holes again.

However, for better or for worse, Scarlett took the risk of taking her time. At least with this blow job. There would be more to follow, where she would be faster, but this one was by far her favourite, as she was able to get every drop of that yummy liquid, just as she had been ordered too. Hell, for a few long seconds there, she chose to close her eyes, and the whole world fell away, and there was nothing but a cock covered in anal juices to clean.

Of course, inevitably the switch was made to Hailee's ass, Florence clearly showing the less experienced girl mercy, by once again slowly pushing her cock through Hailee's back door, and deep into her back passage. And despite using the same treatment not so long ago, and pretty much promising more ATM fun, Scarlett couldn't help be jealous in that moment.

However, the night was still young, and she was confident that sooner or later her own ass would receive some attention once again. For now, she simply enjoyed the show, and waited patiently to be rewarded with ATM again. Something that she thankfully wasn't waiting very long for. And when she did receive it, Scarlett was only too happy to moan loudly and happily in approval.

Hailee was letting out similar sounds whenever the dildo was returned to her greedy little ass hole, and then whimpered with disappointment each time it was pulled away from her. Which unfortunately, was frequently. Hell, it wasn't long before Florence was barely bothering to thrust her cock in and out a few times, once again pulling out, and allowing Scarlett to suck it.

Although to be fair, this was nothing that Hailee hadn't done before, and it was definitely thrilling to receive it now. The problem was, it just wouldn't be enough to make her cum. Which was somehow very annoying, and yet a great relief to her at the same time. It was very, very tempting just to reach down, and rub her clit a little. At this point, that was probably all it would take to make her cum again.

But no, after everything she had gone through, that wasn't enough. She'd received the hardest and most satisfying orgasms she could from having other women worshiping her body with her mouth, and it had been the same thing when she had been the one butt fucking them. Now she was the one receiving this particular treat, she wanted the best orgasms possible.

Besides, she had a reputation to uphold. And more importantly, she wanted to impress The Black Widows. Especially Florence Pugh, given this was their first time together. And hopefully the first of many. So even though it was kind of painful, Hailee forced herself to beg for as long as she possibly could, before it became too much, and she just had to beg for more.

"Fuck me! Oh please, mmmmmmmmmm, fuck me hard!" Hailee eventually cried out with increasing desperation, "Harder, harder, HARDER! Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, pound my little ass hole! Pound it, like I pounded yours! Come on Florence, get your revenge. Get revenge by destroying my slutty little bitch hole! Make it gape like the whore hole it is! Please? Oh yes, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh shit, slam that little shit hole and make me cum! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, make me cum make me cum MAKE ME CUM! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, OH MY GOD, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Fortunately, it wasn't long before Florence pushed Scarlett away, and began increasing her pace. Unfortunately, Florence was slow to do it, so, whether intentionally or not, she brought Hailee to the edge of orgasm, and then kept her there for a few long minutes, before finally letting her go over that edge. Which naturally, turned Hailee's words into complete gibberish.

However, the basic message was still pretty clear, and there was definitely something to be said for being so close to climax she could taste it. Oh yes, it was incredibly thrilling in that moment, and meant that the eventual climaxes, would be that much more wonderfully powerful. And just as importantly, frequent.

In moments like that, Hailee wondered why she ever bother trying to be a top, when bottoming could give her this kind of ecstasy. Which was why she could never be a pure top, and why those who tried often ended up broken beyond repair. However, luckily for Hailee, even at this overwhelming moment she just had to look at Scarlett Johansson, or over her shoulder at Florence Pugh, to be reminded of the big asses which were just so fun to fuck.

In fact, one of her last coherent thoughts was remembering just how wonderful it had been to fuck them. Then her poor little mind melted away, and her whole world became nothing but overwhelming ecstasy. Perhaps greater than anything else she'd received tonight, which was really saying something.

Florence had made a few girls cum from fucking them up the arse, especially during her short time in the WWE's Performance Centre. Yes, she'd spent most of it getting her bottom widely stretched and filled, but there were some absolute shameless submissive sluts there. And apparently in Hollywood, if you knew where to look.

Hell, thanks to Scarlett, she'd even bummed a few of her fellow Marvel actresses. However, this was probably the most satisfying, as this was her first time turning the tables on another girl this way. Something she was very much hoping to do to Scarlett later, however after the amazing way that she made her feel, it was only fair that she give Hailee her all.

Luckily Hailee made that easy for her. Sure, she might not have the same fat ass that Scarlett did, but it still had a decent amount of jiggle to it, and thanks to Florence dismissing the other 'Black Widow', there was now nothing in the way of her thighs making those cheeks jiggle. Or her hands smacking that bottom.

Both of which looked, and felt, amazing. And oh, it sounded wonderful too, especially combined with the wonderful whimpers, cries and screams Hailee was now constantly making. Then there was just having another girl bent over in front of her, giving up her arse to their mutual pleasure. The arse the other actress was now pushing back against her, making sure that the anal pounding was as hard and deep as possible.

This would be the point that some people would taunt her, in order to make her cum even harder and more frequently, but Florence just wasn't sure she had it in her at that moment. Besides, just concentrating on the bumming itself, had it's own advantages. Well that, and even more importantly preventing herself from cumming too quickly.

Which felt like the hardest thing ever in that moment, but Florence was pretty sure she managed to set a new personal record, before everything finally caught up with her, and she went crashing over the edge of a wonderfully satisfying climax. Which of course, was quickly followed by another, and another, and another.

Impressively, she managed to push herself through those orgasms in the name of continuing the brutal bumming. However, unlike when Hailee had been the one sodomizing her, along with Scarlett, and so many others, Florence definitely lost a step in the process. Hailee somewhat made up for that, by pushing backwards even more enthusiastically, but it was definitely the beginning of the end.