But Better: Hawkeye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which would be just fine with her, as she was confident that Scarlett could be the one to make her cum. Part of her would even preferred it that way. However, for better or for worse, it wasn't to be, and she was pulled upwards into a passionate kiss. Or more accurately, the new Hawkeye pulled the two Black Widows to their feet, where she kissed them one by one, in the process tasting her own ass and pussy cream.

"So, what now?" Scarlett asked flirtatiously, after a few long minutes of kissing.

"Now?" Hailee questioned hoarsely, before forcing herself to sound confident as she added, "Now, I fuck you in the ass!"

"Yay!" Scarlett grinned wickedly.

"What about me?" Florence asked cheekily.

"Oh, you too. Definitely you too." Hailee quickly said, a slight grin crossing her face, "Oh yeah, I'm totally going to fuck both of you in the ass, like the little sluts you are! My only question is, who wants it more?"

"I do." Scarlett replied quickly, turning around and wiggling her big butt in the direction of the younger girl, "Oh please, Mistress Hailee, wreck my ass! Shove a big dick as deep as it will go into this big fat ass of mine, and fuck me there good and hard. Make the real Black Widow your anal bitch. Florence is great, but she's only second best. Admit it, you want to butt fuck the real deal."

"No, butt fuck me, Hailee." Florence whined, copying her Black Widow co-star in turning around, and bending over for the other girl, "Fuck me up the butt, and make me your anal bitch. Prove yourself worthy to be my Mistress, and to own this ass. You don't need to worry about Scarlett's used up whore hole. That's a free to use hole. And from the sounds of it, you've used it before."

"Hey!" Scarlett protested.

"What? Did I say anything that wasn't true?" Florence quipped.

"No." Scarlett admitted, "But I still object."

"Well, you both make really, really good cases..." Hailee interrupted them, wanting to get them back on track, as she reached out to grab two big handfuls of each of those two butt cheeks, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, really, really good cases. I really can't decide. So I think a taste test is in order, don't you?"

"Oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, let's do that." Scarlett quickly agreed.

"I'm in." Florence beamed.

"Good." Hailee said softly, before doing something that she been aching to do before she officially met these women, but especially over the last few long seconds.

Hailee had spent the last part of the conversation deciding exactly what to do, or more accurately, who to do it too first, before going for the obvious answer. That being, to bury her face deep in between the cheeks of Florence Pugh's big ass. She didn't even lick, and the first. No, she just had enjoyed the feeling of having her face surrounded by these meaty globes.

Then she rubbed her face in them, motor- boating them like a big pair of tits, before moving over to do the same to Scarlett Johansson's infamously fat booty. She then went back and forth, indulging in this twisted desire, before finally sticking out her tongue, and sliding it over her target, much to the delight of all involved.

Given she started out with Florence's fat ass, it was only fair that she gave Scarlett's big butt the first lick. Although initially Hailee kept her face buried in between these meaty globes, meaning there was only so much her tongue could do. Which again, was a process she repeated with the other 'Black Widow', before finally spreading those cheeks herself.

Something she'd ordered the other women to do, but she much preferred doing it herself. Especially as it gave her the opportunity to squeeze and fondle those meaty cheeks, while she truly went to town on those forbidden holes. Even if she did take a moment to admire how pretty they were, especially covered in her saliva.

Making sure they had plenty of it, Hailee spat onto Florence's pretty little ass hole, before rubbing it in with her tongue. And then of course, she did the same thing with Scarlett's equally pretty little ass hole. However, given that Scarlett was more experienced, and she had done this with her before, Hailee really started to focus on Florence's butt hole moving forward.

It was the first that she swirled her tongue around, and then inside, ecstatic to find that it was just as easy to slid into as Scarlett's whore hole. Well, almost. Oh yes, this hole was closed, but Scarlett Johansson's back door was probably the most frequently used fuck hole in the entire world, and Hailee had done her fair share to make sure that it remained that way.

Of course, Hailee made sure to give both those slutty little fuck holes a good tongue fucking. In fact, she became completely lost in this wonderful act for what felt like an eternity, until the mighty 'Black Widows' were both squirming and crying out with need. Hell, if it had been anyone else, they probably would have been begging already. And Hailee was very tempted to make them do so.

Just not as tempted as she was to rub both her hands against the other women's pussies, and then, while carefully balancing herself on her knees, pushing a finger from each hand into those ass holes. God, that was so hot, especially as without asking, 'The Black Widows' spread their cheeks, giving her the perfect view of it. The perfect view of those fingers sliding all the way in, and then pumping in and out of those hot little bitch holes.

Something which Hailee savoured for a few long minutes, before smacking those big butts hard enough to make them jiggle, and then ordering, "Take over for me. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, finger your slutty little asses, while I go get myself a nice big cock, that I can destroy your whore holes with. Oh fuck yeah, ooooooooooh, good girls. Show me just how bad you want it."

"Yes Mistress." Scarlett teased.

"Yes Mistress." Florence also teased.

Which caused Hailee to glare at them, before shrugging it off, retrieving the forementioned cock and strapping it into her, while taunting, "That's it, mmmmmmmmm, finger those whore holes. Finger fuck them good, and keep them nice and ready for this cock. In fact, I think you can help me out. Oh yes, help me out, by adding another finger. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, that's it. That's what I like to see. Two beautiful women fingering their own ass holes, and getting them nice and ready for me to fuck. Fuck like the anal sluts you are! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, both of 'The Black Widows' are anal loving bitches, and tonight, they're my anal loving bitches. Starting with you Florence. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, spread those cheeks. Make it nice and easy for me to butt fuck you."

"Yes Mistress." Florence quickly replied and obeyed, this time sounding a lot more serious.

Florence would definitely commit, if that's where Hailee wanted to take this. Hell, she do or say just about anything at the moment, if it meant getting that cock in her slutty little arse. Oh yes, she wanted to be bummed! And bummed by another girl. Which had become one of her favourite past times, and maybe even her favourite.

Sure, it would be great to turn the tables later, and get a piece of Hailee's arse. Or at least Scarlett's big fat slutty bottom. But in that moment, a dick in her bottom was the thing she wanted most. Which was a good thing, because that was exactly what she got. Eventually. True, she was forced to hold that position for a few long seconds, but that provided wonderful humiliation, which was a part of the charm.

The 'New Hawkeye' even had the presence of mind to slide the tip of the dildo up and down Florence's butt crack for a few long seconds, before finally focusing on that slutty little back door. Something which had the 'New Black Widow' whimpering with anticipation, and then crying out joyfully when she finally felt her shit hole being stretched an invading object.

Well, something bigger than just a couple of fingers. Much, much bigger. Oh yes, Florence's ass hole stretched wider and wider, until the head of that strap-on slipped through her most private hole, and into her bowels. Admittedly, despite the past few years of giving up her arse to anyone who asked, this did cause her a fair bit of pain. Luckily, it was the kind that she get off on.

Even more luckily, that continued to be the case as inch after inch was slowly pushed into that slutty little fuck hole, and then deep into her rectum. Although admittedly, it helped a lot that she was given a few long minutes to relax, and get used to this weird sensation. And of course, for all involved to savour one of their favourite things ever. God, Florence loved it so much. It made her feel like such a slut.

Because in that moment, there was no doubt that's what she was. Hell, in that moment, she was Hailee's slut. The new Black Widow was the new Hawkeye's anal slut. Something lots of the MCU fans would probably like almost as much as she was right now. Maybe not as much as she would love it later, but still.

It probably wasn't something that Marvel fans would have guessed, and Gods knows Florence wouldn't have guessed she would end up in this position with Hailee Steinfeld of all people, but she was loving every second of it. Especially given how surprisingly good Hailee was at topping. In fact, she was great at it, maybe especially when it came to stretching out an arse hole.

Admittedly, that might be down to dumb luck, more than actual skill, given that the girl seemed to be going slowly because she was admiring the view more than anything else. But who cares how they got here, when the result was the same? Oh yes, Florence loved being Hailee Steinfeld's anal slut. Especially considering what happened next.

Hailee definitely loved having Florence Pugh as her anal slut. She loved butt fucking women in general, but especially when they were beautiful and successful celebrities. And in this case, technically another 'superhero'. It also helped that Florence had a big, beautiful booty, and a surprisingly tight back hole, which looked so very good wrapped around the head of her cock. God, it was the kind of thing that Hailee could have watched all day long.

Especially when the other woman was spreading her cheeks the entire time, giving her the perfect view of this wonderfully twisted act. Something which she wished could go on forever, and it kind of felt like it. Yet at the same time, it also felt like it was over way too quickly.

Whatever the case, inevitably her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing every single inch of that big dick was buried as deep as it could go into Florence's bowels. Which was a fact that Hailee allowed all three of them to savour for a few long seconds, maybe even a full minute.

Then she leaned down, until her boobs were pressing into the other girl's back, and her lips were against her ear. Hailee opened her mouth to say something while doing this, but she just had to initially chuckle at the soft moan that Florence let out because of this simple action. God, this 'Black Widow' was making this so easy for her. Something she just had to taunt her about, along with the obvious.

"You feel that, Florence? I'm alllllll the way up your Black Widow booty!" Hailee chuckled wickedly, directly into the other actress's ear, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, all the way. Every single inch of this dick up your butt. That big fat sexy ass of yours. And you know what that means, right? It means that you're my anal bitch. Just like your 'sister'. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, both of the Black Widows are my big booty hos. Who love it up their big booties! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeah they do, yeah they do. Isn't that right, bitch? Huh? Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, you love a big dick in your ass. My big American dick in your fat English arse? Huh?"

"Yessssssssssssss, ooooooooooooh fuck, I love it! I love it up the arse!" Florence moaned shamelessly, and even dreamily, "I love being bummed. Bum me, Mistress Hailee! Pound my big fat English arse with your big fat American dick! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, butt fuck the other Black Widow! Oh fuck me, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooodddddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss, fuck me fuck me FUCK ME, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, AH FUCK!"

As she spoke, Hailee reached underneath her, and began cupping Florence's generously sized tits. Then, while playing with them, she began grinding her hips, churning the other woman's bowels with that big dick. Which of course, would have made it very hard for anyone to reply, so Hailee was really impressed when Florence managed it. Sure, it wasn't much of a reply, but it was still impressive.

Of course, she was soon silenced by more intense grinding, and then the brunette started to pump her hips back and forth, causing the dildo to pump in and out of the blonde's butt hole, and thus officially beginning the sodomy. Something her new little anal slut clearly loved right from the get go.

Which was clear from the moans, gasps and whimpers she let out, as her most private hole was violated. Then again, she had been letting out those sounds ever since the initial anal penetration, proving that Florence Pugh was a well-trained butt slut. As she should be. Oh yes, anyone with an ass this fuck-able should be getting sodomized on the daily, and Hailee was only too happy to do her part towards that.

And she planned to do it in a variety of ways, and positions. Which had her somewhat reluctantly lifting herself up again. Sadly, this meant less of them were touching, but it did mean she went back to getting a great look at Florence's butt hole stretching around her strap-on. More importantly, it made what she had planned next easier.

Making that clear, without looking away from the beautiful sight in front of her, Hailee ordered, "Scarlett, get over here and spread your little sister's ass cheeks."

"Yes Mistress." Scarlett teased mockingly, again.

Scarlett didn't get a glare from Hailee this time, probably because she was too preoccupied with watching that symbol of her total dominance over Florence. Not that she could blame her, given that she had been in the exact same situation. Oh yes, she knew just how intoxicating it could be anally dominating another woman, especially when she was getting such a great view of it.

Hell, it was still thrilling just to watch it, especially given that she was about to get an even closer look at it. Something which made Scarlett's greedy little butt hole quiver with jealousy. Also, it made her mouth water, as she had a pretty good idea of what was about to happen. And thankfully, it wasn't long before she was proven wonderfully right.

Namely, by Hailee pulling her cock out of that ass, pressing it against Scarlett's lips, and simply softly ordering, "Suck it."

This time, Scarlett didn't bother with a mocking reply, or indeed, saying anything. Hailee might have continued talking, as many in her position did, but Scarlett wasn't really aware of it. No, she was far too preoccupied with wrapping her lips around the head of that big dick, and tasting the deepest part of the other actress's bowels. Tasting her sister's ass?

Even within the MCU, their characters weren't truly related, but they had quickly formed a close bond, and Scarlett did indeed see Florence that way. If only to make moments like this that much more twisted. Which of course, was really saying something. But it paid off in moments like this, when she was sucking a cock straight from Florence's ass.

Which was of course something that Scarlett, and likely all three of them, savoured for a few long minutes, before ultimately the 'original Black Widow' started bobbing her head up and down the other actress's cock. She did this slowly at first, concentrating on those first couple of inches, but inevitably she went lower.

Of course, she continued going lower, inevitably taking the shaft into her throat with well-practiced ease. Or at least, as easy as something like that could be. At which point, 'Mistress Hailee' started providing more verbal encouragement. Or perhaps, Scarlett simply became aware of it. Either way, it greatly added to her enjoyment during the last part of the deep throating fun.

"Oh yes, take it! Take it all." Hailee encouraged softly at first, and then she increased the volume, "Yessssssssssss, ooooooooooooh fuck, take it all the way down your throat. Come on, Scarlett Johansson. We all know you can do it. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssssss, we all know Scarlett Johansson is a world class cock sucker. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, especially when flavoured with butt cream. Oh yes, The Black Widow loves sucking cock, right after it's been up another girl's ass! Or her own. Something she'll get real soon, mmmmmmmmmm, but for now, just focus on getting every drop of your baby sister's booty off of this dick. Oh yes, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, that's it, suck it!"

Even when it was fully clean, 'Mistress Hailee' was nice enough to give Scarlett some time just to bob her head up and down that shaft, before inevitably returning to Florence's slutty little ass hole. Something which again, Scarlett got the perfect view of. Oh yes, this time her face was right next to Florence's butt hole, as it opened up to accept the strap-on. Not that it was hard at this stage.

No, it had barely had time to recover, and thus was able to take the full length in what was seemingly record time. Then the butt fucking was restarted, one 'Black Widow' getting an up close view of the other being anally taken, while wishing it was her receiving the treatment. And while she was expecting more ATM instead, she was delighted to be proven wrong.

"Let's swap over." Hailee suddenly announced, even as she continued to sodomize Florence, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, Scarlett Johansson has been surprisingly good about not begging to get her fat ass fucked too soon. For that, I think she deserves a reward. Don't you, Florence? Huh? Does your fellow Black Widow deserve a dick up her ass?"

"Yessssssssssss, ooooooooooooh fuck, oh yes!" Florence moaned. She knew there would be consequences for that, but she was willing to give up the amazing feeling she was enjoying momentarily, so that her friend could have a turn, and of course, to please the Dom, "Scarlett deserves, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, Scarlett deserves a cock up her arse. Your cock. Oh please Mistress Hailee, butt fuck Scarlett!"

"Okay then..." Hailee grinned, reluctantly pulling her cock out of Florence's ass, and ordering, "Switch places! Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssss, I wanna see Florence Pugh spreading Scarlett Johansson's butt cheeks for me. For one Black Widow to give me the other's ass, just like before. Oh yes, that's what I want. Nice and poetic. Oooooooooooh God yes, good girls."

"Yes, Mistress Hailee." Florence quickly replied and obeyed, sounding like she meant it this time.

"Yes, Mistress Hailee." Scarlett also quickly replied and obeyed, sounding like she meant it this time.

Hailee hoped that they did, as topping the 'Black Widows' would do wonders for her street cred, but if she could own them, oh, that would put her on a whole new level. She was 99% sure someone else had claimed to them, probably several someones at this point, but it felt like it would be worth whatever fight she had coming if she could own Scarlett Johansson, and Scarlett Johansson's big fat ass, for just one precious night.

Especially in that moment, when she was being presented by that legendary rump to use for her pleasure. Being presented by both Black Widows, no less. Oh yes, one of them was sticking their ass in the air, and the other was spreading their cheeks, in the exact reverse of what Hailee had been enjoying before.

It was such an amazing sight that Hailee just couldn't resist staring lustfully at it for a few long minutes, before burying her face in between those cheeks, and starting to frantically lap away at that tasty treat in between them. Or more accurately, one of them. Oh yes, Hailee began ravenously eating Scarlett Johansson's legendary booty.