But Does It Change Anything?

Story Info
His wife talks about the first night they hooked up.
8.3k words
3.58
22.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really need to stop talking about her like that", Morgan was angry and her husband Cameron hadn't quite figured it out. The Enchanted Rock Vodka they'd been taste testing with the neighbors, Dylan and Michelle, may not have been helping.

"What did I say? Tell me. They don't know anything about it. It's just a joke".

They'd met and eventually started dating while still in college. Cameron had in fact started hooking up with Morgan's roommate and long time best friend Brianna over a year before they themselves hooked up and subsequently started dating. Which was very much at the heart of what Morgan was feeling right now.

Morgan didn't acknowledge her husband. Unless very nearly striking him with the oven door before swinging out a piping hot pan of oven fresh nachos and causing him to reflexively take a quick step back, would be considered acknowledgment.

"Excuse me dear. How clumsy of me." she deadpanned. "Did I burn you?"

Cameron felt like that last part sounded more hopeful than concerned. "No, I'm good, still quick on my feet." Right now, above all, felt like a good time to remain cheerful and optimistic.

She turned to put the fresh nachos on a serving tray and instructed Cameron to bring the tray with the sour cream, diced tomatoes, avocado, and shredded cheese.

"You don't have to look so disappointed," he muttered, only to realize she heard him by the way she hesitated just long enough to eyeball him. Cameron put on his happiest smile and gave her his best "Yes dear, I got it". He even managed the almost guaranteed to please kissy face, arching his eyebrows and puckering up.

She put on her best happy face, turned, stepped into the living room and announced, "I hope everyone has the munchies because I think I overdid it!"

Almost. Gauranteed. To please.

The couples had teamed up to put a satisfied dent in the nachos and vodka by the time Michelle turned to Dylan to advise him, "If you're hoping to take advantage of my condition we should probably go now. So you can, you know, take advantage."

It was one of those "we all laughed because it was true" kind of things to say.

Cameron earnestly tasked himself with wiping down the kitchen counters and loading the dishes while Morgan stacked dirtied plates, pans, glasses, and utensils. Pleased with how well the kitchen turned out Cameron gave the living room a quick look only to find Morgan half way reclined into a corner of the couch, legs crossed, shot glass in hand, foot swinging. She just looked at him.

"Are you...ready for bed?" He was still hopeful.

"What color were they?" She was looking at him expectantly, sipping from the shot glass. "You know what I'm talking about, what color panties did Michelle have on tonight? Although they're probably off by now..." That last part sounded a little melancholy.

"Oh come on. Like Dylan, and Michelle too probably, don't know what color panties you've got on. Looked to me like you two ladies decided to wear the shortest skirts you've got and show off a little. Not complaining, job well done. Congratulations."

She looked at him thoughtfully before she said, "I don't want you to ever talk about Brianna like that again."

"For fucks sake, they have no idea what that meant. That could have been anybody, Michelle included."

Morgan knew it wasn't just anyone. She'd heard the story, but only when he'd been drinking. She'd heard it more than once before she told him she was done with it. At least tonight he had the good sense to only make a bad inside joke, knowing she'd be in on the joke.

They were all at University together and ended up living near one another their third year, frequenting the same clubs, bars, and parties, and even a couple random classes. Cameron regularly hit on both of them, among others, and one late night Brianna decided to leave the party with Cameron. He was cute, fun, athletic. Why not?

As Cameron told the story, she was dripping and eager. They fucked til nearly dawn before he left her bed. He spent the next evening with her and was on his way for a third night in a row, wondering if this may be more than a hook up, when he ran across a couple guys from the Rugby club. They were laughing as he walked up.

"Hey, did you enjoy our sloppy seconds the other night?" Cameron knew his name wasn't Bluto but that just seemed to fit.

"Oh yeah, did she brush her teeth first?" Bluto Jr.? They were more than a little loaded and it was still early.

"Ummm? What the fuck are you talking about?" Cameron was confused.

"That slut Bri."

"Damn fine bitch." "

"Saw you leaving with her the other night. Bet you didn't know we had her first."

Joy and high fives among the Bluto's. Cameron wasn't feeling it.

"Fuckin' A. We tagged team her."

"Spit roasted. Rotiserie ho."

"I hope she used mouthwash."

Cameron blustered a little himself, "You fuckin' twinks, you act like you weren't gettin' someone else's sloppies. At least I made sure she had a couple shots of tequila to cleanse her palette. How 'bout you?"

Even more joy and high fives. "We weren't kissin' the bitch, we were fuckin' her! Oh yeah, and shoving our cocks down her throat. She was lovin' that!"

Cameron was high fiving the Rugby twins, "You and me both you man whores, you and me both!"

Cameron strutted away from the man whores, stood up Brianna, and hooked up with an over served marketing major who really liked Gin and Tonic. And Red Bull. He took it out on her and her mattress. She woke up hung over and sore, front and back, trying to remember that bastard's name.

Morgan made her way to their bedroom. Cameron followed, still not quite sure what turned this night against him. The kids were with Gramma and Grandpa, she'd been flirting with him since Wednesday knowing the kids were going to be away for the weekend, alcohol had been consumed, fresh batteries and lube had been acquired.

Where the fuck did it all go wrong? And how can I fix this?

She was moving away from him toward the master bath when she paused, reached back, undid the snap and zip, and dropped her skirt to the floor. Her pretty pick panties followed.

Cameron took a deep breath. And then another one.

Still with her back to him she methodically pulled off her tee shirt and the lacy bra, adding them to the pile in the corner. Without turning around she made her way to the master bath and closed the door.

When Cameron tried the door it was locked. Cameron took another deep breath and even said a little prayer since he was pretty sure praying for sex when you're married is perfectly legal.

She was running water to mask the toilet sounds and he soon heard the buzzing of a toothbrush.

When she emerged from the bathroom she was wearing her very comfortable "I'm going to bed now and sleep" nightgown. Flannel, warm and soft, it was a signal she was in bed for sleep only and Do Not try anything else.

Watching her climb into bed and bury herself under the covers at the very edge of the bed Cameron opened his mouth to speak and rethought it three separate times before just saying 'fuck it' and taking his turn brushing teeth and stripping for bed.

Cameron decided to sleep naked whether she liked it or not. He'd just taunt her with his body. It didn't really occur to him she expected him to sleep naked since he always slept naked, but once again, it was pretty good vodka.

She was up first and somehow hit the elliptical pretty hard. Not wanting to be shown up he hit the weight machine hard and at one point thought he might be on the verge of passing out. Not wanting to give her the satisfaction of finding him sprawled on the floor he shut the door behind her when she finished and took a short nap on the weight bench. It may have been good vodka but he had to admit to consuming more than a taster's share of it.

They had an early lunch, late breakfast, still quiet, when he asked her what she wanted to do this afternoon. The weather was great, sunny skies, not too hot, not too humid, let's just get out.

"Let's hit that art market you were talking about. I read about it in that article you sent me and it sounds pretty cool". That got a positive stir.

Out. Standing. Get out in public, act civilized, get some sunshine, do something she enjoys. Hopefully she'll find something she likes and I don't even care what it costs. OK, maybe a little.

By the time they made their way through the art market and on to that over priced taco fusion place she loved and he could live without for dinner she was smiling and holding his hand again. He looked at her over expensive tacos and knew there was nothing in the world more beautiful than his smiling, happy wife. Except maybe his smiling, happy, "I've just been fucked and I'd really like you to do that again" wife.

The bar next door had an outdoor patio and a pleasant sounding young woman playing guitar and after dinner music. Morgan enjoyed a glass of wine with dinner and at least a couple more listening to the lady guitar player. She caught Cameron staring at her and blushed, smiling. "Now would be a good time to take me home".

A short walk later they were buckled in and headed back to the suburbs. The radio played low and Cameron had his hand on his wife's smooth bare thigh. She had on loose fitting walking shorts for the afternoon, something comfortable. As Cameron's hand made its way up the inside of her thigh she gently trapped it by crossing her legs.

"You're driving, we're doing that later", she chastised him, trying not to grin as she nibbled on her lower lip.

"Lean back", he instructed.

"What? No, we're not. You're driving."

Cameron abruptly pulled to the shoulder of the road and turned to face his wife.

"What. Are. You doing?"

He just smiled, leaned in for a kiss, and reached around her for the lever to drop the seat back. Morgan yelped as she fell back and her protests were cut short as Cameron dropped down to kiss his wife. Assertive but gentle, he coaxed her mouth open, letting their tongues play before pulling back.

"We are not ...having sex...on the side of the road."

"I like it when you talk dirty", he grinned, turning back behind the wheel and aggressively pulling the high powered SUV back onto the roadway. Looking back, "but that's not what I've got in mind." Keeping his eyes on the road, he told her, "I want you to pull your shorts and panties down and play with yourself. Make yourself cum before we get home."

"Oh honey, you know I really prefer you do that. When we're at home. Or a nice hotel." Just a little whimsical. " In a safe comfortable bed" More determined.

Cameron kept his left hand on the wheel and used his right to pop open the snap on her shorts, pulling at the zipper.

"Don't break it!" A startled Morgan grabbed at his hand, halting the assault. "OK, OK. I'll try. No promises."

She could tell he had big grin even in the dark as she gently pulled the zipper open and pushed her shorts down far enough to slip her fingers down the front.

"That might be easier if you took your panties off."

"I'm not stripping in this car." She gasped lightly, licking her lips, as her fingers dipped between her open thighs.

"Are you wet?"

"A little." Talking softly, she was lightly teasing herself as her breathing started to deepen.

He was quiet, listening to her whispered breaths and the slight rustle of fingers inside her panties. It was darker now and the dashboard caused a faint glow, just enough for him to know she was doing what he asked. Focused on the road, yet attentive to his playing wife, he placed his warm hand over hers, tracing back and forth along her fingers as they worked. She gasped when he slipped a fingertip in next to her own, just enough to wet it so he could bring it to his lips for a taste. He looked back and smiled.

"You taste wet."

She blushed, knowing she was closer to reaching a peak then she expected to manage while reclined in the front seat of their SUV. She pushed her shorts just over her hips, giving herself a little more room, and kept her hand in her pale blue cotton panties. Her breathing deepened as she reached between her legs.

Cameron watched his wife push her shorts down a little more, freeing space for her fingers.

"Panties, too." He ordered, patting her thigh.

She sighed, took a deep breath, and bit her lower lip. Raising her hips slightly, she pushed her panties down just far enough to uncover her neatly trimmed pubic area, the dark hair easily contrasting with her pale skin. This time the deep sigh came from Cameron.

"Keep your eyes on the road."

"Yes Ma'am." He smiled, pulling her legs apart while gently kneading her inner thigh with his palm.

As Cameron focused on the road ahead he heard the modest, yet debauched, grunts and gasps that told him his wife was reacting with pleasure to her own efforts and getting even closer to a peak. She gripped the hand he rested on her thigh with her left as the fingers on her right hand quickened. Her legs were trembling, slowly moving closer, then apart. The faster her fingers worked in the folds between her thighs the closer those thighs came together before drifting apart again. As her grip on her husband's hand tightened he sensed her breathing deepen even further.

He pulled to a stop at a poorly lit intersection a block from their home and turned to watch. Her fingers were vigorous between her legs and her grip on his hand showed she was stronger than she looked.

Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open as she returned his look.

"Ohh my", she uttered as her grip on his hand became painful. It looked like she was struck by a piercing jolt of electricity as she suddenly cried out, powerfully thrusting her hips up. She was wracked with passion, holding her hips in the air for nearly a minute before dropping them back to the seat and pulsing against her hand.

As her labored breath began to slow Cameron asked if she could let go of his hand.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" Distressed, she immediately released her husband.

Flexing his hand, he soothed her, "I'm good, no harm. You are amazing."

Eyes darting, she expressed concern, "Where are we?"

"On our block."

"Oh shit! Why didn't you tell me?" As she grabbed for her clothes, trying to pull them up while her husband held them in place.

"Chill, we're almost home. See? In the driveway and the garage door is coming up."

She recognized her house facade and garage interior as the SUV traveled up the driveway and settled into the garage.

Turning to his wife, Cameron twisted around and down for a deep kiss, running his free hand over her bare bottom and down her thigh, pushing garments with it.

"Honey, please make sure the garage door is closed. We do not need the neighbors seeing me in this condition. And I feel like you've got something else in mind." She wasn't wrong about the last part.

After a quick glance up he confirmed the garage door was indeed closed and proceeded to push her walking shorts and panties over her Sketchers. He then pulled off her tee shirt and quickly unhooked her bra, removing it next.

"So, husband of mine, now what?" Morgan had pulled her right foot up onto the seat, resting her leg against the door to expose herself, hesitantly licking her lips as she matched her husband's gaze.

"Hold that thought." Taking in her scent before he exited the SUV he purposefully moved around to the passenger side. Pulling open the door he reached in to take her hand and help her from the automobile.

With her clothing bundled in her arms she asked why she was the only one naked.

Grinning, he told her that would be taken care of soon enough.

The horny husband then grabbed her shoulders, spun her toward the door leading into the house, and gave her a couple of affectionate swats on her bare behind, eliciting a startled squeal.

"You need to be upstairs waiting for me. I'm going to double check the doors and lights and I'll be with you shortly." He kissed the top of her head and gave her behind a loving squeeze before sending her on her way.

"And don't get on the bed yet, just wait for me!" He called out, watching her as she made her way upstairs. He was past ready for her and as she swayed and jiggled away from him he growled lustily under his breath before making his rounds securing the house.

She greeted him expectantly as he made his way to their bedroom. Standing nude, shoes and clothing piled on the floor, hands demurely clasped in front of her. He just smiled.

"I can't wait to taste you. Get on the bed."

She acquiesced to his dominance, climbing onto the bed and then over on her back. Arms outstretched and her left leg bent and slightly pulled across her right, modestly concealing what was between her thighs.

Fully clothed, he climbed across the foot of the bed, pulling her legs apart and pushing his thigh between them as he crawled up her body. Forcing his jean covered leg against her sex he gently kissed her lips. Trailing down her body he worked his way across the familiar path along her neck, breasts, and ribs. Using his mid section to force her thighs further apart he slid down until he pulled his face even with her velvet slit. Settled between her thighs he teased that slit with his tongue.

She gasped as he brought his firm tongue across her still sensitive clit and then back down, traveling front to rear before coming to rest in her moist crevice. No longer concerned about whether or not he was fully dressed she pulled his mouth to her while her body insisted he continue.

He complied, working between her splayed thighs to tease and please and torment and satisfy until she gave it all. His wife was arching her back, slamming her thighs tight around his head, and getting a firm handful of hair as he buried his face in her wet pussy.

She set him afire when she reacted like this. Knowing they were the only ones in the house and had free license to wail and moan and rut and fuck until they were weak and frazzled and sore and well used in all the right spots was liberating. It would take a well armed militia to take those kids away from them but when the grandparents had those needy heathens for the weekend it was glee and unbridled lust. They didn't even pretend anymore.

He had his wife right where he wanted her, naked, wet, and demanding a prolonged and gratifying fuck.

"You don't need to take your pants off just pull out your dick and fuck me. Right now."

He considered teasing her a little more, thought better of it, and simply did as she asked. Pushing his pants down far enough to free his hard-on he climbed between his wife's strong thighs and pushed. Really hard. Again. And again.

He momentarily wondered if she had stopped breathing but let that thought pass and continued pounding his wife as she dug her nails into his backside, mouth hanging open, eyes wide, heels digging into his hamstrings. Images of her fingering herself in the car, that time she blew him in the bushes behind his parent's house, the time they snuck in a quick fuck in the middle of that lake surrounded by hundreds of other vacationers. The first time he shoved his cock up her ass.

"Ooohhhhh FUCK!" he shouted as he erupted, almost painfully, into her clenching vagina. He pounded into her nearly a dozen more times as his climax lit the fuse on one more for her. Between the two of them the sheets were soaked in sweat and sex. He eventually collapsed atop her and it was a few minutes before she gently nudged him off and out from between her thighs.

"We'll take a short break, get you really naked, and continue." She said as she reached for his testicles.

In a matter of minutes she was kneeling between her naked husband's outstretched legs with his reinvigorated cock in her mouth. He was laid out in the middle of their bed with her dark haired head firmly grasped in both hands as he mercilessly fucked her mouth, forcing her head up and down as he shoved his cock into her accommodating and willing mouth.