But Does It Change Anything?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes I have", he proudly replied, thrusting faster, "and I've loved every second of it."

He cried out as one more orgasm overtook him and he emptied into his wife one more time.

Epilogue

Morgan and Brianna were reclined in lounge chairs at her parent's house as their husbands attended the grill and their fathers chased the kids around the yard kicking a soccer ball around. The husbands would sometimes lean into one another, grinning and whispering, and every now and then glancing back at their wives with wide grins on their faces.

Their wives wore loose fitting and comfortable shorts with modest soccer mom tee shirts and wide brimmed straw hates to shade themselves. They also wore dark sunglasses and nursed mimosas.

"So do you think they're telling each other how slutty their wives are?" Brianna whispered.

"Oh lord I hope not." Morgan replied with a slight grin, "I don't think I can take it like that two nights in a row anymore."

They both laughed as they seamlessly switched back and forth between being maternal and responding to the shouts and calls of the children and being best friends and grown women and responding to the subtle lewdness of their respective weekends.

The Grandmas were making a quick trip to the store for ice cream and whipped cream to use with the fresh pies they baked for dessert. They gave their daughters knowing glances as they suggested the younger women stay behind and rest since it looks like they both had active weekends and seemed to be having trouble walking, and sitting, comfortably. The younger women blushed and grinned as they requested homemade vanilla ice cream.

"I can't believe you told him about that." Brianna half laughed as she interjected the comment between shouts to the children as they ran in circles.

"Neither can I and I certainly never planned to. It just came out and away we went."

Brianna grinned politely, "So when you told him did he just immediately flip you over and shove it up the backdoor or did he work up to it?"

"Last night he kinda worked up to that, this morning, not so much." Morgan winced at her own reply.

"No wonder you're moving so carefully." Brianna was clearly entertained by the topic at hand.

"I've noticed I'm not the only one moving carefully." Morgan replied, waving back at her husband as she sipped her mimosa.

"Must have been the phase of the moon," Brianna laughed as she whispered; "I think they both wanted it pretty bad." And then she continued, "Did you tell him about us and Big Country or just you and Big Country?"

"Just me," her friend quietly shot back, "and that's all I intend to tell him. Does Gordon know about it? Did you tell him?" Morgan looked at Brianna with concern on her face.

What Morgan left out was the part about Big Country paying her a visit a little later in the week. He came by early one afternoon when Morgan and Brianna were taking a short study break and didn't leave until just after midnight. After taking his time stripping them and working his way fully into each young woman, bringing them both off in the process, he cheerfully moved between the young ladies for the next several hours. Gentle and coaxing at times and powerful and insistent at others.

At one point he had them both on their elbows and knees at the edge of the bed, alternating between slam fucking one while pinning the other down with his thumb up her ass and middle finger dancing in her pussy. He particularly enjoyed having them ride his massive cock as he laid back, hands resting behind his head, watching. The girls held one another as they sat astride him, each taking it in turn to ride him as much as they could bear while holding onto the other girl, kissing deeply whilst passionately molesting one another.

When he took the girls one at a time, spreading them wide and climbing on board, the other would quietly lay back and recover, reveling in the fucking just received and just a little fearful of the fucking they knew was coming again.

He left them dripping semen down their thighs and across their breasts and faces. It was matted in their hair and the sheets were drenched in fluids from all three of them. After one final roar as he came over their faces he jovially thanked them for a wonderful time and strolled out the door a satiated young man.

Morgan and Brianna, on the other hand, genuinely believed the man had inflicted lasting damage with his massive organ. They could barely move, managing to collapse on the bed and passing out from overuse for the next ten hours. They awoke feeling sore and abused, although they readily admitted it was all quite consensual. Too embarrassed to visit the University clinic and explain what actually happened they called another girl they knew who may have spent the night with Big Country previously. They were looking for assurances of a full recovery.

"Oh no, never let him spend the night," she laughed, "he'll just start up again in the morning and it will take you twice as long to recover."

"So you think we'll recover?" Brianna responded.

"Sure, your cooch is stronger than you think." She was still laughing.

"Gee thanks, that's good to know." Muttered Brianna in reply as she hung up.

They spent the next couple of days soaking in the tub and gently moving around just to make sure everything still worked. Morgan put off seeing Cameron over the weekend and finally got together with him early in the week. She pulled him into her bed as much to make sure everything still worked as anything else, even though she admitted to missing him terribly. They've been together ever since.

"All Gordon knows about it is that it was me and a friend, I didn't mention any names."

"Like that's going to be hard to figure out." Snapped Morgan.

"Chill, he would never say anything about it. To anyone."

"I sure hope not. If last night was any indication I'm not sure I could survive telling Cameron THAT story."

Both women were laughing when their mothers returned with a fresh tray of mimosas.

"It's nice to see you young ladies relaxing and recovering." Smiled Morgan's mother, "Once those kids are back with mommy and daddy it's our turn again."