All Comments on 'But Does It Change Anything?'

by socialneanderthal

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 3 years ago

Yeah, these days most wives have had a few merry times before they hooked up with their husbands, but I’m guessing, from the current 2.57 score that not a lot of guys really want to hear the stories about those times. Odds are, if she fucked ten other guys in college, a few of them were better in bed than her eventual husband.

Let’s face facts: guys know that there are girls you marry and girls you just fuck. Don’t think that girls don’t have similar lists.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

In college, Cameron ghosted Brianna when he discovered she was a slut, but now is excited to learn the woman he married was even a bigger slut and he only knows part of the story. 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not sure what to make of this. Why is she upset about his talking about her slut friends behavior pre marriage? Is it because it reminds herself that she was just as bad? If that is the case then why does she talk to her friend about it like it was such fond memories? If it bothered her she would say she was embarrassed and couldn't believe she did that and would feel disgusted. Instead it reads like she misses that behavior and is proud of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

WTF is this?

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

Hehehe. Two former college whores reminiscing their whore days. I hope that is what they're just doing -- reminiscing and hope it doesn't trigger a longing for a big penis.

Still I didn't like it Not interested really what the memories of female fornicators.

AND WHO THE HECK IS MEGAN???

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 3 years ago

Keeping secrets in a marriage is not a good idea especially in this story. But in theory what a person does before a relationship should not matter and personally i wouldn't want to know my wife to be was a cumslut, as long as nothing happens during the marriage that is all that matters, not what happened before.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

So what? She tells him that she cheated on him before they were together and even lies to him! And what's that supposed to mean? Do you think that was an exciting story now? I found it boring!

Omegaman56Omegaman56about 3 years ago

In real life I do not believe any woman would tell her husband she did that unless she wants a divorce or is setting him up

It seemed to me she was intentionally trying to hurt him or maybe wanting him to be a cuck

Most of men I know know there wive weren’t innocent when married.

But sure in the he’l don’t want to know about

In most case it would cause a divorce from my point of view

The running joke is Take the number of men a woman tells you she’s been in the bed with and multiplied by three

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great. He's married to a lying slut. What happens in 5 or 6 years when she runs into big country at a college reunion? And she fucks him again. For old times sake? Maybe her slutty gf can join them to recreate the scene from college. Hows she gonna hide her stretched out cunt then?

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

Always be careful with the past.

Who knows ? maybe their men have a few fuck stories that they've never told that might appeal to them.

We marry someone we love and who we want to spend the rest of our life with

We don't marry the best cocksucker, who does not swallow or not, the hottest or the tightest pussy, or because she does anal or not.

This is the adventures of a bachelor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What made her bring this up? She did something pre marriage and it has been hidden well. Why tell him he basically got sloppy seconds, thirds, and fourths?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

@omegaman56 you clearly have no idea about women or marriages. Every one of my girlfriend’s husbands as well as mine really enjoy hearing stories from our past sexual adventures. I’ve found that each and every time we tell them about sex with someone else, they give us the best sex. Almost like trying to reclaim us. It so funny when some of these jokers on here try to act so moralistic when they themselves are jerking of to these stories.

woodwardwoodwardabout 3 years ago

Lost me on the first couple of paragraphs as to what is going on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not much here to like.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Its like you wanted him to be a cuck (and will most likely in any future chapter) but couldnt quite go all the way.

And her whole story was ridiculously shitty and then the sudden "shock" of what happened when Brianna was there.

And the best part was she didnt call her future hubby cuz she missed him just to check her twatness.

This was laughingly bad. Started off oddly and then kin dof got good then got really shitty. You ran the whole gamut with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I do wonder at her motivation for telling him when she did.

What other thoughts are rolling around behind what she is and is not saying.

Is the only reason for not telling him about the 3some is fear of a good fucking?

Were they exclusive by then as that could raise questions. Just as when he finds out about it it will raise questions why Morgan felt she couldn't tell...

Still intriguing story and decently written thanks, but may have been better received in erotic coupling.

complexhobagcomplexhobagabout 3 years ago

I don’t care to know about my wife’s past boyfriends or sex stories. It would not turn me on, or create a need to reclaim her. Who feels that way for real?

I agree with the question of why she is pissed at her husband for having some wild sex in his past, when she did something more wild. Hypocritical much? Do as I say not as I do? I had all the fun but you are not allowed to? Give me a break.

There are a lot of women these days who feel like they are entitled to whatever they want, but their husbands aren’t allowed anything. Marriage is hard work if you want to have a good one.

d119b63d119b63about 3 years ago
Great story! Ignore the trolls.

Great story! Ignore the trolls.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 3 years ago

ur throwing out way too many names to be getting the names mixed up. had no idea who was talking to who

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hot story. The guys multiply and girls divide by 3 when telling of the past fuck buddies. When you marry local peoples of a guy from college that knew you the whole he may know if your a slut especially if you keep the same circle. Me personally I don’t care if the girl is the hottest smartest funniest most down to earth on of the guys type girl I’d never get close enough if I knew her as a pig . I may hook up with her often and she could be a close friend but if I knew she was a wild pig I could not allow myself to get serious. If you didn’t know her until later and she’s say 25 and tells you she slept with five guys which at that point to me is a lot for a good girl you have to make a desion. Today from what I hear from the younger single guys is girls hook up a lot easier and to fuck with social media it makes the range of woman easier to find

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

Can't stay away from the cuck and whore theme apparently.

Too bad as you write well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous