All Comments on 'But Honey, It's So Big Ch. 01'

by anonnona314

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

If it ends here, i like it. Nothing wrong with fantasy and playful banter.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 1 year ago

A second chapter could have her fucking the friend but not liking itt. That would at least be different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well another woman going to cheat on her man because its what she wants to do. No love for him, already belittling him. Way too obvious to ben all that interesting. Why not skip to the end where they cuck him and then she takes him for all he's worth and be done with it?

dossbigdossbigover 1 year ago

She will try it before long and love it.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

HOT story!!!!! Go on soon, please 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For the life of me I can't comprehend how the thought of one's significant other banging away with someone else is at all appealing or exciting.

Must be a loose screw or crossed wire in their heads is all I can come up with..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a chance in hell will the writer ket this skank stay faithful. Men are very sensitive about thier cocks. If a woman compares their husbands cock to another cock its the start of problems for the husband. And when told a bigger cock would never fit into "tight" pussy then the skank wife has seen the bigger cock. And is comparing the two. This will only end badly for the husband. If he is cuck he will loce watching his wife take a bigger cock. If he has a spine he will shut his wife down or walk away from the skank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I find it interesting that writers somehow think every woman dreams of being fucked with a "big" cock. As a woman I've had big, small, and average. I'll take average any day of the week. Unless you're a woman with an extremely deep vagina, it becomes quite uncomfortable very quickly. But whatever blows your skirt up, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"but seriously, you have GOT to see Shawn's!"

No I don't honey. I'm a bloke and 100% heterosexual. I like naked women and pussy not dicks. If you're straight, its bad form to check out another guys equipment, especially if he's spotting a giant redwood. When you're standing at the urinal in the men's room proper etiquette dictates you look straight ahead at the wall in front of you. You only look down to make sure you don't get your dick caught in your zipper when you zip up. It's the reason why straight guys like lesbian porn so much. Its got nothing but naked women in it with no guy's dick or ass getting in the way of you enjoying the naked woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anybody ever consider the possibility that maybe some women's vaginas are just too big?

When someone says "Like a hotdog down a hallway" they're not saying that the hotdog is tiny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Zoey needs to experience Shawns bigger, better cock. Nothing hotter than sharing your wife with your big cock friend and him taking ownership of her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

huge turn off. I would have gone soft in a second when she started talking about another cock while playing with mine. I would have probably started talking to her about how her tits are not too big, too firm, or too sensitive. Then tell her how her pussy is not too big and not too tight but let her know how my prior girlfriend did have huge natural and firm tits I could fuk and her pussy was so tight I thought it was jerking me off while we fucked. But don't worry, honey, your pussy and tits are fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Continue, história muito boa.

BIGGUY441956BIGGUY441956over 1 year ago

Sounds like "another guy likes to be a cuck" story. I guess all these chemicals they are sticking in the food are really starting to act on some people. Between the guys that think this is great subject material to the lady writers that think this is normal into today life, I wonder if people have rally lost touch with reality. I know this is fiction. But most fiction uses some real-life facts to make it relatable to everyday life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

IT sucked !!!!!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Oh boy.

I hope this series isn't going to be a cuck one. But I seriously doubt it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don’t turn this into some cuck shit

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

“I had the most intense orgasm while imagining my wife fucking someone else.” Sorry, most guys would never be imagining their wife fucking someone else unless it was a nightmare. It would surely give me a limp dick, not an orgasm. The story had some comedic potential, the cuck stuff was not a good choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please write the next part soon great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You get bonus points for acknowledging that a 6 1/2" dick (properly measured) may not be huge but is definitely and clearly above average. Brad's seems to have the so-called ideal, the "boyfriend dick", while Shawn appears to have a "vacation dick". I'd like to think that a) Zoey starts to realize how her talk will be received and b) her apparent infatuation with Shawn's cock remains just that (and fades rapidly) . . . but this is LW, so that's probably not going to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So this chapter is just a set up for the cuck shit to come.

AllieroonAllieroonover 1 year ago

Nevermind the haters…you clearly hit a nerve with them and made them extremely uncomfortable in their own skin! 😬😳. Continue on and make it wet and hard! Looking forward to the next installment! 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Get Ready for the devorice that is coming just as fast as the sult can work out a time for her big dick friend.

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit51over 1 year ago

Great setup. I think I know where this is going. Looking forward to the rest of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I broke up with a girlfriend many years ago and we got back together about six months later. She then told me she tried anal and it failed because his cock was to big. When she told me about this she wanted to try it with me because my cock would not be too big. I looked ate her and said, with a great deal of sarcasm, Yeah, that makes me want to fuck you. She looked at me bewildered. She knew she fucked up but couldn't figure out why.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

isn't it funny how fragile all these guy's egos are? Like these gems from below:

"huge turn off. I would have gone soft in a second when she started talking about another cock while playing with mine."

"Sorry, most guys would never be imagining their wife fucking someone else unless it was a nightmare. "

"Get Ready for the devorice "

So many of these "macho" men talk a big game in the anonymity of the internet, but I tend to believe most, if they even had a wife, would enjoy it. I think most of them (like our friend Iammweasel) tend to hide behind their keyboard to suppress their own homosexual desires as they spout off how much of a man they are. Who are they trying to impress as its other but other men on here? They want the dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story. I need to ask my boyfriend is any of his friends have a big dick :)

pfeelthypfeelthyover 1 year ago

Good start! My only complaint is it needs a little more meat on the bone. Too short :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hubby from this day forward every time you see a woman with big tits you gotta say "hey honey did you see the huge tits on that woman"? "I mean yours are perfect but OMG hers are spectacular, you gotta see those huge knockers she has hun"!!!!! That might shut her up or might not but at least you get you digs in before the divorce!

waltdeewaltdeeover 1 year ago

Well that went nowhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh the stupid cunt ! Give her now a kick in the ass and tell her not to ever come back. Seize queens are the slimmest human excuses and dumb too.

No need for further chapters, we know we’re this ends. Cucko di caka latrina comunale.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

all it take's to bring the whore out is a huge cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I understand her fascination with the big cock. My BIL was visiting us and I saw, unknown to him, his very large cock while he was drying himself after a shower. He is easily twice the size of his brother, my husband.

Fast forward to a year later, another visit, dinner with too many drinks and sexy flirtations, explicitly erotic, privately spoken innuendoes, and he fucked me in his guest room bed. I was never so thrilled and fulfilled, and I eagerly submitted to all his desires.

Yes, I feel shame, but I have no will to resist him when we are together.

Thanks for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this, and we both enjoyed it tremendously. That little white lie of ‘Honey, your penis is just the perfect size’ drove the whole story. My wife told me that when we were first dating. Years later, I understood that ‘perfect’ was just wife-speak for ‘small’.

We liked Zoey’s innocence and her naïve enthusiasm. The innocent way that Zoey accidentally got a look at Shawn’s monster was both delightful and credible. Then with almost school-girl enthusiasm she couldn’t stop talking about it when she had sex with her husband!

She probably wasn’t even aware of how she was twisting her hubby’s mind, as shown in the following points from your story:

*She mentioned that Shawn’s cock probably would not even fit in her tight pussy.

*While complimenting hubby, on his ‘perfect’ cock size, she made it sound quite inferior.

*Her jabbering infected hubby’s thinking, and he: “…had the most intense orgasm while imagining my wife fucking someone else.”

*Post coitus she condescendingly ‘patted’ her husband’s ‘perfect’ penis - like it was a little pet.

*She didn’t call her husband’s penis the ‘big guy’ again.

*She ended the story with, "…but seriously, you have GOT to see Shawn's!"

Probably unknowingly, she is off to a great start in turning her husband into a willing cuckhold. Thoughts of inferiority and inadequacy were inserted directly into her husband’s psyche.

Zoey’s statement of "…but seriously, you have GOT to see Shawn's" left us readers anxious to see exactly how and when the hubby will finally see it. My wife did something similar early on in our relationship. During sex she would occasionally talk about her big-cocked, ex-boyfriends and their sex-capades. It was exciting for both of us.

Later, I accidentally overheard my wife talking excitedly to her girlfriends about her ex-boyfriends’ huge cocks. They knew where the big cocks were and they started hooking her up with them.

Great story! We can’t wait to read about Zoey cumming on Shawn’s huge cock.

In closing, Zoey’s enthusiastic statement lingers in our thoughts: "…but seriously, you have GOT to see Shawn's!" We’re sure that Zoey will soon be down on her knees admiring Shawn’s huge cock. But will her enthusiasm about Shawn’s man-meat rub off on her husband?

Where will Zoey’s enthusiasm take them?

AHurtingUnitAHurtingUnitover 1 year ago

Awesome work! Im a fan of SPH, and she was humiliating him without even calling his a small penis. I really hope the SPH part gets stronger and even a little brutal. We need good SPH work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seriously, please don't make this a story where it says Ch. 1 and we never get a Ch. 2 LOL. The fact that you've hit a nerve with some people in these comments (there's a reason they read cuck stories or stories they think will become cuck stories just to bash it in the comments LOL) means there's potential here. There are also people here who are leaving comments talking about how much they liked the story so theres that too :)

Can't wait for Ch.2!

anonnona314anonnona314over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks to everyone who left either positive or constructive feedback! Planning on writing another chapter pretty soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

good story and you knw sometimes a wife just needs a big cock and a great fuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

if my wife ever did this i would wait for her to sleep at night and set her whore ass on fire

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I LOVED THIS STORY, GAVE YOU A 5*****!

Quote:

I had the most intense orgasm while imagining my wife fucking someone else. Zoey was shaking. She fingered herself as I finished inside her. She was cumming, too, and, as reality set in, I was hoping she wasn't imagining the same thing as me.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Re: anon comment posted 18 days ago...

"... sometimes a wife just needs a big cock and a great fuck"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave you a rating of 4.85 = 96% (☆☆☆☆☆)

Do far you have got 134 "faves" out of 83.1k views which is 1.6 faves per 1k views.

THIS STORY HAS BEEN VERY, VERY WELL RECRIVED BY LITEROTICA MEMBERS!

Buster2UBuster2U11 months ago

No matter how big your cock is, there are always bigger ones out there. If you encourage your wife the fuck a guy with a bigger cock, she will like it. Maybe more than yours. If she does, you may be in trouble. she may have to fuck bigger cocks all the time to be able to get off. So don't go sharing your wife with other guys. It will almost always end badly for you. 5 stars for great writing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sucks! Most normal people do not like humiliating the people that are supposed to love them. Being black and from the deeeep south there are enough haters to do that for you. BELIEVE ME HUMILIATION TRULY SUCKS! LOVING WIVES HAH!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Have you noticed that the lovers of this cuck shit are names like OOAA, Whackdoodle, Metarabbit, etc Hmmmmmm.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

Why does she keep going on about another guys cock? :/ Kinda cruel of her.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So, she will go for it with or without her husbands ok.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

If my wife ever was in a situation like this I would love watching her get stuffed. I’d give her exactly what she wanted, bigger and bigger cocks. My fantasy for along time has been to fist my wife getting her addicted to having her pussy ruined. Love seeing her crawling to find one big enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous