All Comments on 'But How Do You Know? Ch. 02'

by General_Picton

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great scenario.

Very enjoyable story - and very well-written like all your stuff. Thank you.

General_PictonGeneral_Pictonover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Anonymous Commenter!

If you asked why I write things for Literotica, I couldn't really tell you, but it is nice to hear other people enjoy reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hope there's a 3rd chapter

quite different than most stories on this site. keep it going.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 4 years ago
So hot and fluid!

Just loved it - even better than Chapter 1 which was also worthy of 5/5. The loving between Paige and Charlie and how Paige orchestrated everything was just amazing. It was hot and wet and felt real. Interesting characterizations. Gifted visualization skills. I loved his respect for Paige and Charlie's love and marriage. All of it was so beautiful. And yes, i'm quite wet!

xoxo,

Di

oldmooseoldmooseover 4 years ago
Loved it

Very well-written story. I'm hoping that you continue the story. Beyond the transactional part of their relatonship--which is pretty damn sexy, all the parties seem genuinely to care about each other. I hope you'll explore that going forward. I hope he'll be involved with them through the pregnancy and beyond. Thanks, General, for your contribution..

Oldmoose

DontSellMyCookiesDontSellMyCookiesover 4 years ago
No hair below the eyebrows

No eyelashes?

Sorry. Had to say it.

4:5 anyway nice story

General_PictonGeneral_Pictonover 4 years agoAuthor
DSMC

Touché!

I hadn’t considered that one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
One of my favorite recent stories on this site

I've really enjoyed both chapters of this story. Do you have any plans for a third?

General_PictonGeneral_Pictonabout 4 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3

Thank you all for your thoughts. I see several people asking about sequels but I’m afraid I don’t have any solid ideas for the future of this threesome. Work, as always, takes up so much time and there are other things I hope to write when I get a chance.

But, seeing as so many of us are locked down right now, anyone else could take on the story and write the next chapter, even if you consider yourself a ‘reader’ not a writer’. Just pick up the characters and the backstory and run with it. I look forward to hearing what Paige and Charlie do next.

G_P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Super hot and sexy story! Well written, great characters who really seem to care for each other. I'd love to read a new chapter, just like many of you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. I especially like the slow coming around.

KREMOVKAKREMOVKA10 months ago

gee, it's so wholesome imma throw up. he shoulda just turn them both straight

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous