But I Don't Want To

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I said bite me!" Cried Sophie.

"Stop it!" Mia tried to get away from Sophie's painful grip.

"Do it!"

Mia bit much harder this time, hoping it would make Sophie stop scratching her. It worked.

Mia hated every moment. Sophie was squirming underneath her, whimpering every so often, but Mia was too scared to stop. She didn't want Sophie biting her.

Suddenly Sophie backed away. "Stop it." She whimpered.

"I'm sorry, I thought you wanted it." Said, Mia, feeling guilty.

Sophie sighed. "You're supposed to keep going."

"But you told me to stop."

"And? You're in control. You don't listen to what I say, you do it anyway. I'm supposed to be frightened of you."

Mia hesitated before going in for another bite. She closed her eyes. Sophie kept trying to push her off. Mia kept biting, trying to ignore Sophie's cries. What am I doing to her? It suddenly became too much and Mia started sobbing.

"Mia...?" Sophie looked at her in confusion. "Why are you crying?"

"I don't want to hurt you. Please don't make me."

"But I'm enjoying it. You're not really hurting me, I'm just pretending."

"Really?"

"Well, actually it hurts like hell and as soon as you bite, I want it to stop. But that's part of the turn on."

"That doesn't make any sense."

"I suppose it doesn't. Pleasure and fear go together surprisingly. For some people anyway. But if you really don't want to hurt me, I'm not going to make you. I thought you'd like it. It makes you feel powerful and in control."

"I hate hurting you. I'd rather just hug. I told you it wouldn't work between us." Said Mia.

"Perhaps you're right. You're so cute though. Let's cuddle then." Sophie put her arm around Mia and drew her close. "I thought you were enjoying it at the beginning. You seemed to be really getting into it."

"I was at one point. But then I realised how much I was hurting you. I couldn't make myself do it any longer." Said Mia.

"Did it make you wet?" Sophie asked. Before waiting for an answer, she slipped a hand into Mia's jeans.

"Sophie!" Mia immediately grabbed her hand but was too late. Sophie giggled.

"You are wet. Let's make you even wetter." Sophie started to kiss her softly.

"No Sophie, wait." Said Mia, drawing back.

"What's wrong? You like kissing me now don't you."

"But it's not just kissing, you'll make me doing something else."

"Like what?" Sophie asked. "Perhaps I'll do something to you. What would get you off I wonder..."

"I think I should leave now, this is never going to work."

"No. I'm going to make you cum first." Sophie got into Mia's lap and looked eyes with her.

"Sophie please..." Mia started.

"Please make you cum was that? I can do that for you. Just relax." Before Mia could react, Sophie kissed her roughly, holding her still as Mia tried to wriggle free.

Mia started to relax a little. Kissing wasn't too bad, in fact she had started to enjoy it. But as Mia began to kiss Sophie back, Sophie pulled away and started pulling off Mia's shirt.

"No Sophie, I don't want..." Began Mia.

"Yes you do." Sophie grabbed Mia's jeans and started to force them off while Mia resisted. Then she started fingering her through her panties.

Mia grabbed Sophie's hand to stop her. It does feel good though. Mia thought. Maybe I do want this. She continued to hold Sophie's hand but stopped trying to pull it away.

Before long, Mia was trying to keep herself from crying out in pleasure. She held Sophie's hand against herself, making her touch harder.

Just as she felt a powerful orgasm coming, Sophie pulled her hand away. She must've known the exact moment Mia was going to cum.

"Sophie! Why'd you do that?" Mia cried.

"I didn't think you wanted this."

"I didn't, but you can't just get me worked up and stop like that!"

"Would you like me to finish the job then?" Sophie asked.

"Yes!"

"Say it."

"Say what?" Mia asked.

"Say that you want me to make you cum."

"Make me cum Sophie!" Mia cried desperately.

"How badly do you want it?"

"Please just do it. I'll do anything."

"Okay. But you have to help me get off after." Sophie said.

"Yes, fine."

"Good girl." Sophie ripped off Mia's wet panties and put her head down between Mia's legs. Mia felt Sophie's tongue go inside her. She gasped, barely believing this was happening.

This was not the end of the day she was expecting. Mia wriggled and squirmed as Sophie did her thing. Mia had never felt anything like it. She climaxed within minutes with a deep moan.

When she was done, Sophie began to strip off.

"Okay, now you have to do what I say. Just like you promised." Sophie said.

"What do I have to do?" Mia asked.

"Bite me. Hard."

"I said before I'm not comfortable with that."

"I don't care. Bite me wherever you want while I touch myself. Do it hard though. If I don't cry, you're not doing it right." Sophie told her.

"No, I can't..."

"You promised. Do it, otherwise I'll bite you until you cry. I could get myself off doing that I suppose."

"But..."

"Just do it! I mean it, I'll hurt you, Mia." Sophie threatened. "I'll bite you until tears are running down your face. Want that?"

Mia shook her head.

"Good. Better bite me then. Remember, don't stop, even if I beg you. If I'm not scared, what's the point?"

Mia slowly moved closer to Sophie. Hopefully this won't last long. She thought. She hesitantly bit Sophie shoulder.

"Hard, Mia! Want me to demonstrate on you?" Sophie asked.

Mia bit much harder. She didn't want to find out if Sophie's threats were true. Sophie gasped, then began touching herself slowly.

Sophie winced as Mia bit again. Mia instinctively let a bit of pressure off. Sophie reached behind her and pinched Mia's arm hard. Mia cried out and let go of Sophie.

Sophie span around, fire in her eyes. She took Mia's arm with both hands and raised it to her mouth.

"Wait, I'll bite you harder, I promise." Mia begged. Sophie hesitated, then sank her teeth into Mia's arm. She shrieked, trying to pull away.

"Stop! Stop it Sophie, it hurts." Mia cried.

"Good." Said Sophie, about to bite again. This time, Mia pulled her arm away and leapt on Sophie, biting with all her strength before Sophie could retaliate.

Sophie squealed, trying to push Mia off. Mia held on, knowing if she stopped, Sophie would hurt her again.

"Okay, not that hard." Said Sophie.

Mia bit again and again, scared to stop. Sophie began touching herself again, whimpering in pain.

Why's she enjoy this so much. Mia wondered, biting even harder. She would make Sophie regret making her do this.

Sophia started to sob, touching herself all the while. Mia tried to block it out. If I stop, she'll hurt me. She likes this really. Mia moved onto Sophie's other shoulder.

"Stop now Mia, I've changed my mind."

Mia closed her eyes and kept going. How much longer?

"Please stop it, I'm begging you. I'll do anything." Sophie tried to wrench herself away.

Mia had to fight her. It was difficult, Sophie was strong. Eventually though, Sophie gave up.

After what seemed liked hours, Sophie finally came. Mia immediately let go, relived it was finally over. She stared in horror at the bruises on Sophie's shoulders. What have I done? She started backing away.

"I'm so sorry. I was scared, I thought you was going to hurt me if I stopped." Said Mia.

Sophie turned to face her, her eyes wet with tears. "You did beautifully. That was perfect. That's exactly what I've always wanted someone to do. I just didn't know it would be so painful. Thank you."

"You liked it then?"

"Yes. Sort of. I wouldn't do it again in a hurry, but I'm so glad I experienced it. I'm going to fantasise about that for ages." Said Sophie.

"Does it hurt still?" Mia asked.

"Yeah. It'll ache for days I reckon. Something to remember you by."

"You bit me really hard too." Look my arm's all bruised."

"Sorry. I lost control. I shouldn't of done that. It's not as bad as my shoulders though. But still, you might want to cover that up. Otherwise people will want to know what you've been doing." Sophie suggested.

"What about you? That'll be hard to hide."

"I don't care. I'll tell everyone who asks that I was bitten by a cute, feisty girl."

"Today was... Fun, I guess. I'm not sure we should repeat it though." Said Mia.

"Maybe you're right. Perhaps we'll meet again one day though. If you're not scared of me now, anyway."

"Okay, no biting though."

"Fine, no biting. Hopefully we'll see each other again. Hugs?" Sophie opened her arms.

Mia hesitated. They were still both naked.

"Oh, come on. After all that, you're scared to touch my naked body?" Sophie ran forward and wrapped her arms tightly around Mia. Mia tensed, but then found herself relaxing.

Being with another girl had been an interesting experience. Mia thought, on her way home. But not one I'll repeat any time soon. Or will I? She thought, remembering how good kissing Sophie had felt. Perhaps I'll keep my options open. After all, no boy had ever made Mia feel like she had today.

12