Protection from a Bully

Story Info
A mom down the street wants to protect her son.
5.3k words
4.41
130.8k
166
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was eighteen. I was a freshman in college. Life was great. I worked out, I went to class, and I dated women. My life was simple and I enjoyed it that way.

It was a beautiful spring break day, and I was outside washing my car. I had the radio going. I had my shirt off and I was enjoying a beautiful sunny day. I noticed the neighbor two doors over come out and glanced over at me. Her name was Pam Jones. I knew her son, Jeff, from school. Jeff was a few years younger than me. He was very shy. He didn't have many friends, but he was always nice to me, so I was nice back to him. Pam's husband, Steve, was a big money corporate executive who was always on the road traveling.

Pam Jones fit the perfect description of a trophy wife. She was in her late thirties. She was the type of woman who never wore the same thing twice. Pam always wore the latest fashions. She worked out and taught an aerobics class at our local athletic club. Like every good trophy wife, she loved to show off her body.

As I washed my car I noticed long flowing blonde hair out of the corner of my eye. I looked up to see Mrs. Jones walking my way.

"Are you in town for spring break?" Mrs. Jones asked.

"Yes ma'am!" I answered while turning off the water to the hose.

"How do you like college so far?" Mrs. Jones asked.

"I love it. It's nothing like high school. It's much better than I expected." I answered.

"Well, have you figured out what you will major in?" Mrs. Jones asked.

"I'm thinking business, but I'm still undecided at this point." I answered.

"Are you parent's happy to see you back for a while?" Mrs. Jones asked.

"I think so, I've had home cooked meals the last two nights." I answered. "Mrs. Jones, do you want me to run in and get my mom?"

"Oh no Jason. I'm was just coming down to say hello to you since you were out. And, please call me Pam. You don't have to call me Mrs. Jones. Actually I'd prefer you to call me Pam." Pam said.

"Sure thing Mrs. Jones. I mean, Pam." I said smiling.

"Oh Jason, you are so cute. I bet you have all those girls chasing you at college." Pam said.

"Maybe one or two...Pam." I said trying to flirt with her a little.

"Will you be here all week?" Pam asked.

"Yes, why do you ask?" I replied.

"Well, I need to see if you can help me with something." Pam said in a more serious voice.

"Sure. Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Yes. We don't have to discuss this now. You need to finish washing your car. Maybe you can come by later today. I'd like to discuss something with you." Pam said.

"I can do that." I said looking at my watch. "It's almost one now. How about I come by about two? That will give me time to clean up."

"That sounds perfect. Come on over when you are ready." Pam said.

I finished washing my car and cleaned up. I put on some cargo shorts and a polo shirt and headed out the door.

I walked up to their door and rang the doorbell. I didn't know what to expect. I wasn't sure why Pam needed to talk with me.

"Hey Jason, come on in." Pam said as she greeted me at the door.

Pam was wearing white yoga shorts and a sports bra. Her yoga shorts were very short. I hadn't really seen Pam wearing anything like that before. To be honest though, I never really saw her that much when I was in high school. I was busy and didn't really hang around my house much.

"Are you working out?" I asked Pam.

"I'm teaching an aerobics class this afternoon. I guess you could say this is my work uniform. You like it?" Pam joked while she gave a brief pose.

"You just convinced me to start taking aerobics!" I joked back.

"You should come take a class sometime. It's a really good workout." Pam told me.

"Maybe one of these days I'll skip the weight floor and take a class." I told her.

"I'm teaching everyday the rest of this week at ten in the mornings. You should take my class." Pam said.

"Do you get many guys in your class?" I asked.

"Yes, maybe one two. Today's class is an early evening class, I'll get more men in there. The morning classes are different. It's pretty much all stay at home moms. We get more of the soccer moms in the mornings." Pam said.

"Taking a class with a room full of stay at home moms, I'm not so sure how good of a workout that would be." I joked.

"Don't judge the stay at home moms to quickly, they come to get after it. They really work out hard." Pam replied.

"Do they all dress like you?" I asked.

"Yes, they all wear about what I'm wearing. Maybe that will convince you to try out a class. They are an aggressive group though. You will have to watch out. Put an attractive guy like yourself in a room full of stay at home moms, and they will all be trying to make a move on you." Pam said.

"Whatever. You are just messing with me. I will try to make it up there to take your class though." I said.

"Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a little, but I'm not that far off." Pam joked.

"If Jeff home?" I asked as we stood in the kitchen.

"No, it's just me. Jeff doesn't get home until about 4:30 or so." Pam said. "Jeff is actually the reason I asked you to come over today."

"Okay, is everything alright?" I asked.

"Well, no. He is having some issues with some of the boys at school." Pam told me.

"That sucks, I'm sorry to hear that. How does this involve me?" I asked.

"There is a boy named Mark that has been picking on Jeff. I don't know if you remember this boy or not. He is tall and much bigger than Jeff."

"Yes, I know who you are talking about. Mark has always been a dick to everyone. There is something wrong with him. He is just mean. He fights everybody." I told her.

"Jeff came home two days ago with a bloody nose and a black eye." Pam said.

"I'm sorry to hear that. So he got into a fight with Mark?" I asked.

"Jeff finally told me what was going on yesterday. He had been coming home the last few weeks with all sorts of issues and injuries. He has come home with ripped shirts and bruises. I kept asking him what was going on, and he wouldn't tell me. Yesterday he told me that Mark was picking on him. He made me promise to not get involved and to let him handle it. Jason, I'm scared for him." Pam said is a shaky voice as she was holding back tears.

"I'm really sorry to hear this. Jeff is a good guy. He doesn't deserve that." I told her.

Pam started crying and walked away to get a tissue. She went into the bathroom and left me standing in the kitchen.

"I'm sorry about that." Pam said as she returned to the kitchen. "I just worry about him."

"I completely understand. That's what any good mom would do."

"Okay, so I'm going to get right to the point. I want you to help him." Pam said standing in front of me.

"How do you want me to help him? What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Protect him. Stop Mark from picking on him. I don't know, just anything you can to help him." Pam said.

"I like Jeff, but Mark is crazy. You need to call the police or go down to the school and tell them about this. I just can't get involved with Mark." I said.

"I can't do that. Jeff thinks it will make things worse. Please, he is getting beat up everyday. When looked outside and saw you were here visiting, I knew you were the perfect answer to this. Please help us." Pam said putting her hands on my shoulders.

"I just don't know." I said thinking about how to get out of the situation.

"I will pay you. How much to do want. You name the price." Pam told me as she walked toward her purse.

Pam bent over to reach in her purse. She was digging through her purse looking for her wallet. I couldn't help but notice a black thong imprint from behind. Her yoga shorts were so tight on her that when she bent over her thong became visible. I don't think it was intentional but just one of those moments. My mind went immediately to how sexy Pam's ass was. I wanted to reach out and grab her by the hips and start fucking her right then. She really turned me on at that moment.

"Okay, how about five hundred dollars?" Pam said as she stood up with a checkbook in her hand. She seemed positive and excited that we were discussing me helping her son.

"I don't know." I said looking off.

"Seven hundred dollars." Pam replied.

"I'm sorry. I just need to think on this." I told her.

"One thousand dollars." Pam said.

"Pam, that's a lot of money. Just let me think on it." I told her.

"Okay, please think on it. Do you think you can give mean answer by tonight? I hate Jeff having to go to school another day when he might get beat up again." Pam said.

Pam walked me to the door and I told her I would think about her offer. She said she would come by my parents house that night to see if I had decided anything.

I went home and spent the next few hours thinking about everything. I knew I could fight Mark and keep him from messing with Jeff anymore, but I just didn't want to fight. I also thought about Pam bending over in front of me. I was so turned on by the sight of her like that. She was always attractive but it wasn't until that moment that I saw myself fucking her.

My parents had an event to attend that evening. I looked at the clock and it was about seven. Pam had not stopped by yet. I didn't know what answer I was going to give her. I found myself waiting and hoping she would come by soon. The image of Pam's beautiful ass was all I could think of. Thinking about the imprint of her black thong was driving me crazy.

I had enough. I pulled down my shorts and started stroking my cock while thinking about her. I was almost to the point of cumming when I heard a noise.

Knock, knock, knock.

Someone was at the door. I pulled up my shorts and ran to the door. It was Pam.

"Hi." I said as I opened the door excited to see Pam.

"Hi Jason. How are you? Are you free?" She said.

"Please come in." I told her as I motioned for her to come inside. "Yes, I'm free."

"Thank you. How are you tonight?" Pam asked.

"I'm good. I was just about to watch some television." I said.

"Are your mom and dad here?" Pam asked.

"No, they had an event they had to go to. Would you like to come in? Can I get you anything to drink?" I asked.

"I'll take a water if that's okay." Pam said.

"Sure, let me get you a glass. Please have a seat and I'll get you one." I told Pam as I directed her towards the couch in front of the television.

Pam was wearing a white dress with black heels. Her heels were about five inches high, and they had an ankle strap. Her dress was tight at the top until her waist but then flowed out below the waist. It came down to about her mid thigh. She had her hair down and had make-up on. She was also wearing a very nice perfume. It looked like she was dressed for a night out.

"Here is a glass of water." I told Pam as I walked into the room and handed it to her.

"Thank you." Pam replied as she grabbed the water and sat back down.

"You look different than earlier." I said as I sat down next to her on the coach.

"I have to pick Steve up at the airport tonight. He called me earlier and is flying in tonight. I thought we were going to have a late dinner but I'm not sure our plans now that his flight has been delayed. I might have gotten dressed up for nothing." Pam explained.

"Well, you look good as always." I said smiling.

"Thank you, you are sweet." Pam replied. "So, have you given any more thought to helping us with our problem?" Pam asked.

"Yes, I've thought about it and I just can't do anything. I'm so sorry. I like Jeff. I hope you understand. It's just not my place to get involved." I told Pam.

"Are you sure? Please, please, please reconsider." Pam pleaded.

"I am sure. I'm sorry." I told Pam.

"Is it the money? Do you want more?" Pam asked.

"It's not the money." I told her.

"Can I ask why you have decided not to help?" Pam asked.

"I really feel bad for Jeff. It's just that it's not my place to get involved. What you are asking for is a huge thing. There isn't a dollar amount that would convince me to change my mind. Well, not a reasonable dollar amount. This guy, Mark, he is crazy. I saw him pull a knife on a kid in the school parking lot, put it to his throat, and threaten to kill him. He really is insane. You really need to talk to the school about him." I told Pam.

"Okay, I have to tell you more about this situation. I haven't told you everything. We don't want to go to the school or to the police. When we found out about this, Steve went crazy and called him. He apparently threatened to kill him. Mark recorded all of this and told us he would turn it over to the police if we told the school or went to the police. Now we are stuck. We have no other options. If you were to stand up to him, he would stop and it would not come back on us. I'm sorry I left that part out earlier. Maybe now you can see why we really need your help. Would you please consider helping?" Pam asked again.

"Wow, you got yourself in trouble on this. I just don't know." I told her.

I found myself looking down at Pam's legs. She was facing me and in the excitement uncrossed her legs. Her knee was touching mine. I was so turned on by her. I knew she was married, but I wanted her so bad. I wanted to make a move on her, but she was very focused on our discussion.

"What can I do to convince you to change your mind?" Pam asked.

Pam was not asking in a fun, flirty, way. She was honestly asking what she could do to change my mind. I was so turned on that I didn't care anymore. If I was going to get involved in this, I was going to ask for what I wanted.

"We can have sex." I blurted out.

"What?" Pam asked as she moved back a little on the couch. "What did you say?"

"I'm sorry, it just came out. I shouldn't have said it. I'm sorry." I told her.

"Oh my gosh, so you did say that? I thought maybe I heard you wrong." Pam said.

"That's what I said. I'm sorry. It just came out." I told her.

"I don't understand, why would you ask that? Were you joking? Why would you say that?" Pam asked as she recovered from the shock of what I said.

"I don't know. You asked what you could do to convince me to change my mind." I told her.

"So you were being serious? Why would you ask that? I'm married. You just don't ask that of someone." Pam said as she sat up on the couch.

"Well, I'm sorry I said it. You asked what I wanted, I was being honest." I told her.

"But I'm married." Pam shot back quickly with a confused face.

"I know you are married, but I still want to have sex with you." I told her as I started to notice she wasn't horribly upset at me asking. She seemed more curious as to why I asked than upset.

"I think it's time for me to leave." Pam said as she stood up.

"I completely understand. I wasn't trying to offend you, I was just being honest with you about what I want." I told her.

"Don't you have girls your age you can have sex with?" Pam asked while standing but not yet walking towards the door.

"Of course I do. It's not about that. It's about me being attracted to you and wanting to have sex with you." I told her.

"Steve and I have been married fifteen years. I have never, ever, been with another man during our marriage. As a matter of fact I've never been with another man ever. Not just cheating in our marriage but ever. We were high school sweethearts and got married. I've never even kissed another man." Pam told me.

"Wow, really?" I asked.

"Yes, really. That does happen you know. People meet and stay together forever." Pam explained.

"Well, I've been with two women, so that ship has sailed for me." I joked.

"I can't believe this is what you want. There isn't anything else. Anything? Please. Anything else? More money?" Pam asked.

"Sorry, that's just what I want. But, if you decide you will have sex with me, I promise Mark will never bully Jeff again." I held firm with my request.

"And if I agreed to this, where would you want this to happen? Steve will be home tonight. My house won't work." Pam asked.

Even though she hadn't said yes, I had her discussing the details. I saw an opening. I felt this was another critical moment. I decided to get more aggressive. I felt I really didn't have much to lose.

"Look, I'm not trying to be mean or anything. I want this to happen right here, right now. And to clarify, we will not be making love. We will not be getting a hotel room or anything like that. This will not be love making with candles in front of a fireplace or anything like that. I will fuck you. I will have my way with you. I will do anything I want to you." I told Pam as her jaw dropped at what I was saying.

"Uhhh..." was all Pam could say. She was in shock.

"Once again, I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be mean. I'm just telling you what I want. I'm not going to ask anymore. You know what I want. I understand if you leave. I am going to ask you for an answer right now though. My offer is good for thirty more seconds. You can leave or you can unzip your dress." I told her in a firm voice.

"Wait, wait." Pam said as her mind was racing.

"Twenty five seconds. Twenty four. Twenty three." I replied.

"I can't do this. Your parents could walk in at any moment. I can't just let you fuck me here in their living room." Pam tried to argue.

"Don't worry about that. They will be gone a while longer. Eighteen. Seventeen. Sixteen." I replied.

"Please stop counting. This is too

much pressure." Pam told me.

"Sorry, we either have a deal now or we don't. Just think, Jeff will not be bullied anymore after this. Eleven. Ten. Nine." I said as I started walking Pam to the front door.

"What? You really want me to just take my dress off right here?" Pam asked in a frustrated voice.

"Yes, take your dress off right here and let me fuck you. Five, four, three." I said.

"Okay, I'll do it." Pam said.

"So we have a deal?" I asked.

"Yes, we do." Pam said.

"To be clear, I get to fuck you right now. Anything I want." I said.

"Yes. And in return, you handle Mark, so he leaves Jeff alone." Pam said.

"Okay, deal. Now take off your dress." I told her.

Pam started walking towards the living room. During our discussion I walked towards the front door. We ended up standing in the foyer between the front door, dining room, and living room. "Pam, where are you going?"

"Back to the living room to undress." Pam turned and said.

"I want you to take your dress off right here." I told her standing in the foyer.

"There are windows everywhere. People can see in." Pam stated.

"Well, nobody is outside and if someone was, I don't care. Please come here and take off your dress." I told her.

"Okay." Pam said as she walked back to me. Pam leaned down and started working on the strap of one of her heels.

"What are you doing?" I asked wondering why she wasn't taking off her dress.

"I'm taking off my heels first." Pam said as she stopped working on her heel after I questioned her.

"I find your heels sexy. I want you to leave them on" I told her.

"Okay, I can leave them on. I've never done that before. But if that's what you want, I'll leave them on." Pam replied and turned her back towards me. "Will you please help me and unzip my dress."

"Yes I will." I told her as I unzipped her dress.

"Alright, here we go." Pam said as she let her dress fall to the ground.

I could tell Pam was getting nervous at this point. She was standing in front of me in black five inch heels, white g-string panties, and a white bra. I was standing behind her and admired her body. Her ass was very tone. Her breasts appeared to be a c cup. She hesitated on turning towards me. Maybe it was because she was nervous or maybe it was because she was shy, she didn't seem to want to turn around.

12