But... I Wanna be a Real Boy!

Story Info
[Please Do Not Read If Sensitive To LGBTQIA+ Material]
5.8k words
3.15
10.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
00Cryptic00
00Cryptic00
13 Followers

"Hey, Mr. D, thanks again for taking me out to dinner at your country club. This is really fancy!" I said with a smile.

"Don't mention it, Adam. I've been meaning to take you and Donny out for the longest time. How'd you like the prime rib special?"

"(Haha) It was good, actually, definitely not something I get from the local spots back home." I say as I push my fork around the messy fat parts I left, feeling embarrassed. Donny was Mr. D's son. We had been friends, and later roommates, all throughout college. His wife, Mrs. D, was also at the table but she usually kept to herself. I looked down at my plate -- it was a mess. I hate fat on my steaks so there was a lot of little chunks left that I cut away.

"I don't like the fatty parts either. Don't worry about it!" Mr. D said with a laugh. "Now then back to what I was saying, I really like the Nets this season.. I think they can go far in the--"

"Hey, you guys need to keep it down over here!" A voice popped up out of nowhere, but it was definitely directed at our table. I spun around to find a young man-- he was wearing a collared-shirt tucked into a pair of beige khakis. A sweater vest over top, just to fit the country club atmosphere all the more. He was incredibly neat: his hair was well-done, his skin was flawless, and he carried himself with a truly confident demeanor. He continued, "We're gonna have to get out of here.. you guys are being WAYY too loud!"

He pointed back to what I figured was an older brother: less neat, about a foot above his younger brother; and the two parents (they were business-professional types).

Mr. & Mrs. Ds' faces lit up! "Harry! Margaret!" They said in unison.

Mr. D went on, "What the Hell are you guys doing here I thought you were in Costa Rica for the rest of the week?"

"Got an early flight back! You didn't miss me too much, I hope! You remember the kids right?" Harry pointed to his two sons.

"Of course..." Mr. D replied. The voices kind of trailed off at this point for me. I was fixated on this kid. I've always had an issue with people who had BIG personalities for some reason. I was staring him down. Shooting daggers. 'Look at this guy. Interrupting our dinner.. with his fucking vineyard vines, and his perfect little haircut, and his preppy attitude.' I thought to myself. "and of course you guys know Donny and this is Donny's friend Adam." Mr. D's voice picked up again all of a sudden.

"Hi there, nice to meet you!" I introduced myself to the family.

You know the most annoying thing about this guy? He wouldn't look at me. I mean normally when you're shooting daggers at someone who's less than 5 feet away from you they turn at least glance back at you once or twice! But this guy was so into his story he was telling half the table he wouldn't even acknowledge my unwarranted, stink eye.

I say only half the table was listening in because I turned to my right and saw Donny was purely focused on the steak in front of him. He hardly looked up after he said "hi" to the four of them.

And then.... suddenly, *it* moved! I definitely felt my pants get a bit tighter.

'Holy fuck,' I thought. 'My stupid fucking scumbag brain!! Am I really getting turned on by this pubescent boy over here? God, what the fuck is wrong with me?!'

I shivered and tried to look away.. I start swirling the ice around in my empty drinking glass to distract myself. But my mind flashed with images of me unbuttoning his shirt, putting his hand on my crotch, then working his head down and seeing his lips around the head of my cock.

I wasn't fantasizing per say. It was more like two warring factions in my head and one side knew exactly what to do to piss the other one off. Yeah.. it was fair to say I was pretty disturbed with myself. Actually, I wanted to punch myself in the dick if I didn't happen to be out at such a fancy restaurant and all. Then I over heard Mr. D's voice again-- something caught my attention.

"Yeah, well, you know you girls always were better at packing!" He was speaking directly to that preppy young boy at the time. 'That was weird..' I thought. 'What'd I miss?'

I took a second to look back at the guy. That soft skin, that small neck, those long lashes.... 'Holy shit is this a girl?! Maybe my anger boner was on the right track after all..' Anyway I had to know. I pulled out my phone as discretely as I could to send Donny a text. Then I nudged him with my elbow and pointed down at the screen so he could see I messaged him. The text read: 'Yo! Is this one in the sweater vest a guy or a girl? I'm so confused. *laughing face emoji*'

He excused himself to the restroom then texted back: 'Girl lol.'

My jaw was practically on the floor when I read it. Donny could tell I was full of questions so he quietly muttered to me "We'll talk more when we get back home."

I'd have to hold my questions in till then.

*************************************************************

A few hours had passed and Donny and I were back at his house (downstairs in his basement) which acted as sort of a 'man cave' for us. We threw the TV and PS5 on and played some Madden.

Then I paused the game and turned to my friend: "Sooo what was the story of those people back there? At the clubhouse?"

"Well, the mom her name is Margaret. She works out with my mom & my dad knows their Dad, Harry, through my mom."

"NO! Dude.. I mean about our texts?? You definitely knew that girl right?"

"Oh, yeah, we went to middle school together. NOT a huge fan."

"Wait.. she's our age? Really?! I.. uhm.. gotta be honest with you for the first five or so minutes there I thought that was a fifteen-year-old boy!" I try to laugh it off nervously.

"Actually? It's kind of hard for me to see it since I've known her basically my whole life.."

"I was actually pretty mad at my weiner there for a minute, like 'what the hell are you acting up for?!' I was pretty relieved when you texted me!" More nervous laughter ensues.

He paused and looked at me for a minute. "You wanna see what she looked like before?"

"Sure!" Then Donny reached for his phone and pulled up her Facebook. He swiped for a second then handed it over to me.

"Wow, she's actually decently hot!" It was a photo from Senior Prom. She was cute in a red-flowing dress and that stupid rose wrist band thing -- whatever you call it. "I don't know what made her think it was a good idea to chop her hair off?!"

"Yeah, seriously, she looked so much better before."

"So.. here name's Kate B****** then? Is it --uhm-- cool if I message her? I asked.

"NOOO!!!!" Donny looked at me really seriously now. Then he was like "Why-- I mean what are you gonna say?"

"Nothing.. nothing. Just gonna say like 'Hey, we met at the country club earlier today.. I'm Donny's friend!'"

He kind of shook his head for a minute, but relented. "Okay. Whatever."

"By the way, one last thing, I know she's a "she" by like birth but does she still identify that way?!"

"As far as I know....."

*********************************************

The next day I woke up late. It was already past noon. I looked at my phone and Kate messaged me back.

I was ecstatic! "Hey there! What's up?" The message read.

I quickly typed back, "Hey, nothing much. I kind of never really got a chance to properly introduce myself the other night. Just wanted to say I really like your style."

"Haha.. thanks. How do you know Donny?"

We bounced messages back and forth for the next few days. Kate was really responsive which was nice. Finally, I found a nice moment to ask her if we could meet up in person.

"Are you doing anything Friday night? I thought maybe we could go to the mall and hang out for a bit?"

She liked the idea and we met up at this massive mall about 20 minutes away from our neighborhood. It's a great spot to just get lost in conversation because you can walk aimlessly for a while before reaching another entrance/exit of the mall.... it's THAT big.

We spoke for a while about a lot of things. She talked me through her upper-class upbringing: her love for all things equestrian, vacations to Monaco, having a live-in maid AND butler. Her grandfather on her father's side was a wealthy oil baron of some sort and her father (who was an only child) had inherited much of his fortune along with acquiring some of his own as a now world-renowned doctor.

I would be lying if I said that didn't make my eagerness for this to work increase a bit more, but it wasn't just that. She was chill -- the money didn't phase her or change her like that. She was definitely confident, and a little cocky, but down to Earth too.

We grabbed some Auntie Anne's pretzels when we grew tired of walking. I was buzzing at this point. I reached over to grab her hand, and we walked like that for a little while caressing each others fingers as we went.

Suddenly though, her countenance changed. She turned away from me and pulled her hand away. I was sad. She took me to a little empty table, away from everybody else, and sat me down.

"Look, this isn't right. I need to tell you something." She looked at me a little scared. Her eyes were glossy.

"Go ahead! What's up? I was really enjoying our time together.."

"Yes! Don't get me wrong, so was I! But.. but.. I'm not who you think I am? I'm not Kate."

"What do you mean? That's not your real name?"

"Kind of.. I mean I was Kate.. but not any longer. That's my dead name. My new name is Kai and my pronouns are they/them."

"Okay--"

"I'm sorry. I'm not the girl you thought I was. I'm not the girl you saw on my Instagram." They bowed their head; couldn't even look at me.

"It's alright. Really. Don't worry about it."

"What'd you mean? You don't mind?!"

"Nah, it's cool. I kind of figured already something was up to be honest when we first met."

They blushed. "You're too sweet." They got up and planted the softest kiss on my lips and it felt like we were the only two people in the mall for a second. Then they turned pale white once again. "No.. still.. I can't. I'm not ready for a boyfriend."

Before I could do anything they were gone. Left me there holding my own dick in my hand.

********************************************

A few days past and nothing. It was likely I was gonna be ghosted for good at this point. But I held out with a little bit of hope. I updated my friend Donny on the whole situation and he shook his head in disbelief.

"Dude-- I'm gonna probably have to hear all about this next time my mom has her pilates shit at the country club and sees Margaret." He massaged his eyes with his hands. "Just promise me you won't say / do anything crazy with this chick."

"I don't plan it.. dude she-- I mean they were the one who fucking ditched me!"

"I don't even know why you want anything to do with her. She's not even a she.... apparently."

"You don't get it dude. You grew up rich. It's different for guys like me. Also, you gotta say *they* bro not *she.*"

"That's retarded. I'm not saying that shit!"

"You're not suppose to say retarded anymore either." I teased and grinned at him.

"HAHA. So is that really the only reason?"

"No.. I mean they're sweet too dude. And, yes, I know they're not busty or nothing but they've got sex appeal in like a French girl kinda way.... I don't know how to explain it."

At that moment I could feel my pocket vibrate. Donny kept on talking, but I wasn't paying attention. It was a text from Kate. It read "Hey. Can I call you?" I messaged back: "Sure. I'm free now."

"Sorry, dude," I said to Donny, "I gotta head out." I yelled back as I ran up the stairs "I'll explain later."

I just made it outside when Kate's contact popped up. I picked up the phone and slowly placed it next to my ear. No one said a word for what felt like a minute.

"Hey.. Adam." Her little, shy voice peaked through the receiver.

"Hi."

"Hey, listen, I know you're probably pissed at me right now, but you gotta understand I'm going through a lot."

"Okay, but still that doesn't give you any excuse to just ghost me like that. I felt like an idiot, sitting there all by myself. And the craziest thing is I don't know if I could have been any nicer to you that day."

"You're right; you're right. And I'm sorry, but I wanna explain everything to you. Can you come over to my place? My parents are still at work for another few hours and my brother's at class -- I have the whole house to myself."

Now that was intriguing.... "Okay. Give me 10 minutes. I'll text you when I'm there."

I darted over there as fast as I could. My mind was racing -- imagining things -- imaging what they'd look like naked -- that butterscotch, short hair and those long bangs that got into her eyes. I imagine unbuttoning a silky, white shirt off them and revealing a black lace bra that I could gnaw off. Their breasts so small so tender. They're so shy so innocent. I never asked but I think Kai might still be a virgin.

The next time I look up I'm already on their block. I find their driveway and pull up towards the back. Kai opens the door before I even get out. They're looking very casual in shorts and a t-shirt.

"Come on in. Make yourself at home." They usher me in.

To call this place a mansion would be an insult. It was massive with old-timey gothic architecture fixtures surrounding every corner. Every knook and cranny was some kind of artifact or priceless work of art. It was like living in a museum. It took us almost 10 minutes to walk all the way over to their bedroom. And when I got inside I understood where they got their princess attitude from. The place was like something out of a fairy tale. Then Kai clambered up to the edge of their bed and I quickly followed suit.

They took a deep breath. "Okay. So. I'm sure you have a lot of questions." I nodded. "Look -- I like you.... but you know how I told you the other day how I'm non-binary?"

"Yes. And I told you I don't care about that." I shot back.

"And I really appreciated that..."

"But?"

"But... you didn't get the full story the first time around. And that is my fault! But it wasn't intentional -- I promise -- I didn't know at the time, but I'm actually not non-binary. I'm not. I'm actually trans. My pronouns are he/him. I'm a boy! I didn't know it before but now I do.."

I was understandably speechless. Kai continued: "I wouldn't expect you to understand; don't worry. I want you to call me 'Kam' from now on. 'Kate' and 'Kai' are my dead names."

"Okay.. Kam.." My mind wasn't working. I just gave a blank stare.

He stared right back at me. "Look.. I like you I'm not gonna lie. I'm attracted to you, but I'm not gay. I'm sorry."

I just stared back at him.

Kam continued: "Alright, well, I think I've pretty much said all I can say. If you don't have any further questions then..." He got up and went to the door as to show me out. "I don't mean to kick you out or anything, but my parents will be home any time now so.."

I shifted around on the bed so I was looking straight at him now. I scanned from top to bottom -- still not 100% sure what had just happened here today. I looked up and down once more then another time. Got up from the bed and was about to leave when all of a sudden I just stopped and stared.

"Excuse me, Kam.... WHAT IS THAT?!?!" I pointed to his crotch. I was bewildered. I somehow never noticed it walking up here, but there was a massive bulge poking out from under Kate (now Kam's) white shorts.

"Oh, Adam," he blushed, "you know it's not polite to point."

"No I'm serious... what is that?"

"Pfff (he scoffs) well.... it's my penis, duh?!"

"*Your* PENIS?!" I got up close now and approached him.

"Yes, now if you please, I had asked you to leave."

Kam turned around to unlock the bedroom door & I used that moment to pounce! I had my arms wrapped around him and I pulled him in close to me. "Stop! What do you think you're doing?!"

"I'm sorry Kate, but this has gone on far enough. I'm not gonna play this game with you any longer. Since you clearly can't make up your own mind let me show you who are by picking up where we left off at the mall." I grinned.

I ran my fingers up her back with my right hand and her whole body shivered. Then I blew cold air along the side of her neck and nibbled on her ear before bitting down HARD into Kate's neck.

She was turning to putty in my hands at that point. But still feigned attempts at resistance. "That's not my name! No!" She moaned. "I told you." She moaned again. "I'm not-- ugghhh I'm not gay..." Her voice trailed off and I thought she was going to pass out in more arms. But instead she just embraced the moment and arched her back into me so her ass was sandwiched right up against my cock.

"Speaking of which...." I now moved my hand down to her zipper and unbuttoned Kate's pants.

"No! Please, stop, I'm a virgin!" She protested with the last bit of strength / will she had left.

I had to chuckle to myself a little. "You can't stop me now!" I lifted my hand up her shirt to play with her boobs and pinch her nipples. She moaned, but continued to thwart my attempts to pull down her pants.

I slapped her hands away and got her zipper undone, then in one fell swoop I dropped her shorts to the floor and what I saw was the cutest pair of pink My Little Pony panties you have ever seen in your life and that bulge now incredibly visible.

I tugged at this now too and when they dropped what was left over was truly horrifying.

It was a giant purple, veiny, strap-on dildo.

"What is that?!" I pointed down at her crotch, almost laughing.

"I-- I-- I told you. That's my penis!" She buried her face in my chest in shame. "This is SO wrong you shouldn't even be seeing me like this.. we barely even know each other. I didn't even let my ex ever see me naked -- and we dated for almost 2 years!"

"Well, that's really his loss than isn't it? I've never seen one of these things up close before maybe I can just...." I reached down and choked off the purple dildo right under the head.

"Hey!" Kate cried out.

This was single-handedly the weirdest fucking experience of my entire life (already) BUT I can't lie -- the gender-bender thing kind of turned me on, especially from my perspective. I was painfully erect at this point. I pulled down my dungarees to let my dick and balls breathe a little, then I thrust it directly into Kate's right ass cheek to let her know I was there.

I started jerking off Kate's purple strap-on and she was melting back into me. I must've jerked too hard though because pretty soon I heard a "plop."

"Oh no, my penis!" Kate sobbed. The purple dido was now lying dead-as-a-doorknob on the floor and Kate just had an empty leather belt on now.

She cried, "I want a real penis! I wanna be a real boy!"

I thought for a second, then reached around and grabbed her hand and pulled it back to my erect cock and balls. "Here," I began. "Here's your real penis. I promise you can't break this one off!"

"This one's yours its not even--" Kate explored with his fingers a little bit. "Well, I mean it definitely feels a lot better than silicone..... BUT I told you I'M NOT GAY!!!!"

"Okay, well neither am I shot back." She seemed genuinely upset but she wouldn't let go of my dick, and actually started playing with my balls a bit. While she was distracted I undid the hooks on the contraption around Kate's waist. It fell to the floor. Now I had easy access to play with her sweet ass.

"Then why do you keep touching me --a guy-- like that?! Adam I think you might be gay.."

"Yeah, I don't know. I'm not usually like this but there's definitely something about you --a guy-- that I'm attracted to." I ran one finger along the length of her pussy, from front to back. Kate shivered.

"That-- that-- you don't need to worry about that. That's just my...."

"Boy pussy?" I said with a devilish smile.

00Cryptic00
00Cryptic00
13 Followers
12