But... I Wanna be a Real Boy!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, exactly and *ooh*" I began slapping it with the head of my cock. "as far as your concerned it doesn't even *owowowow*" I edged her hole as close as I could, and popped my head in and out. I basked in the warmth of her labia. "...even exist. Oh My God, what are you doing to me?" Then in one solid, fluid motion I thrust my entire self into her.

"Auwawawawahhh!" She yelped. "What -- oh my Lord -- what was that?"

"Well, that's my cock. I mean our cock now. Mhm, we're sharing! Haha so what'd you think? You like it?"

"Mmmhmmm. I don't know I've never felt anything like this before. It's not horrible I guess. It does hurt a bit; I mean it is REALLY big......".

"If you like that.. let's see how you like this?" I pulled my hips out and thrust back deep, deep into Kate. I fucked her hard -- she winced and squealed.

"No.. no.. I told you though," she cried out, "I'm a virgin!"

"*Haha* Not anymore!" I winked back at her. "Now you're a grown woman." I pulled back once more and thrust into her deep. So deep I swear I could almost feel her cervix. So deep my abdomen burned and my balls could feel the wet and the warmth from her cunt.

"AHHHHH.... oh fuck! What do you mean? I'm a boy I told you.." It became harder and harder for her too keep up the facade with each successive thrust.

"Really? Well then if that's the case I should really be fucking you like a boy then shouldn't I?" In that moment I grabbed her by the tits and threw her on the bed -- belly down. She tried to turn to me to see what I was doing -- there was horror mixed with feverish lust in her eyes all at once. I took her head and mushed her face into the covers.

Now I went back to her boney-little, white ass and stretched her ass as wide as I could. I positioned my mouth over her asshole then slowly let my spit drip down until it landed on her hole. I watched as it filled her up then drip down to her pussy like a thick oil. She quivered like a leaf in the wind.

I took my dick in my hand and spit on that too before placing my tip on her starfish. I think she knew what was coming because her hands clenched on to the bed for dear life. I arched her back down further to gain better access. Then I slapped her ass as hard as I could; she yipped. Now I press in further and the first barrier is always the hardest.

*Ooooowowowowowow* She goes again as the head of my cock presses past her hole.

"No, no, no, no.! Stop.. please." She flails her arms back and cries out with the last of her energy. But I don't listen-- I'm determined now to fuck her tiny, little asshole. Now I grab ahold of the base of my penis and press in further -- inch by inch -- as I tear her virgin ass for the first time.

She looked back at me with puppy dog eyes. I yell back at her "What's your name?!"

She replies: "Kam, sir."

I press in further. She squeals. "I said, what is your name? Your real name?!"

"NO!"

I press in even further. I'm nearly balls deep now. She can hardly stand it! "Say it!"

I slap her ass once more and marvel at my perfect red handprint.

She winces... "My name-- my name's.. it's-- it's Kate."

"That's right! And what are you Kate?" I started to add a little motion now. Clearing a path for my cock in her ass.

"I'm... I don't know what I am!" She yells out, defeated. "You're what I wanted Adam a *real* man to dominate me finally, but now I'm just lost.."

I think for a second. Then I pull my smelly dick out of her ass; I grab her by the hips and rip her down off the bed. Now I flip her around so she's facing me with her knees on the ground.

"Suck on it!" I say with authority.

She leaned forward like an innocent rabbit to smell it. Then she recoiled and shook her head and sealed her lips tight. I grabbed her by the roots of her head and pushed the head of my cock to her lips. "Suck it!" I said again.

She tried to pull back but I brought her head back forward. Then she stuck her tongue out and touched her tip to my tip. She recoiled again -- clearly unhappy with the taste of her upcoming meal.

I shook her head and she opened up slightly. I use the opportunity to slam myself inside and gave a strong thrust of my hips. She sobbed, but obediently kept her mouth/throat open for me. Her tears laced with mascara dripped down her cheeks and made my crotch all sloppy. I didn't care! I pushed her head against the base of her bed to keep her in position and kept fucking her mouth. It was incredible my cock filled her mouth and hit the back of her throat. All you could her was "glup.. glup.. glup.. glup.." I pushed in now as hard as I could and managed to get my balls in as well -- she held me inside her mouth as long as she could.

I heard her gargle and slorp. She tapped my hamstrings to beg for air. I held my cock in deep for another second or so and then was expelled out.

She gasped heavily. "OH MY GOD *huff* *huff* You're an animal!"

My legs got weak -- she sucked me so well. I leaned into her and she slapped my junk. Not super hard.. my dick swung back and I looked down at her a bit shocked. I grabbed her violently by the head again.

"You know... you suck dick really well!" I smiled at her. "Are you a boy still?" She wouldn't look me in the eye. I shook her head. "Huh? Are you?"

"No, sir.... I'm not." She said.

I smiled. "Are you a they/them?"

"No.. no.. I'm a girl. I never knew a man could make me feel like such a woman, but you did, babe. You did."

"I told you: you just gotta trust me," I caressed her face. "And what's your name?"

"My name's Kate."

I knelt down and we made out on the floor of her bedroom. I wiped the tears away from her face. She looked up to me and kissed me softly. Then she whispered in my ear 'please don't hurt me anymore babe.' She looked up at me with those puppy-dog eyes. "Okay," I whispered back in her ear. She blushed and batted her eyes down. I went over to her other ear and continued, "You're mine now though I want you to know that! This ass -- this cunt --" I grabbed her pussy and she jumped. "All mine."

She submitted to me and nodded along. I got so hard again it was unbearable. I moved now to get back on top of her and spread her limbs wide across the shag-carpet flooring we were on. I gripped both her wrists down against the carpet then knelt down and kissed her hard. My cock was just barely grazing her and it made us both go mad.

I continued to thrust back and forth just edging my cock against the outside of her walls. This went on for who knows how long. Maybe another 10 minutes. Back and forth. Back and forth. I was very patient. We both grew sweaty and red hot with desire.

"Please." She cried out. "Please, fuck me! I need you inside of me right now!" She seemed serious. But I continued to edge her cunt.

"What more do you want me to say?! I'm yours; I'm your girl; I'll fuck you and only you; you've opened up a side of me I didn't even know existed; I feel like a massive piece of me that may never have been found was awakened when you took me by force earlier."

"Hmmh," I pondered. "I do like hearing that, BUT.... will you let me cum inside you?"

Her eyes got very wide now at this suggestion. Her voice was soft. "But.. won't that get me.. pregnant?"

I laughed. "Don't worry babe.. You're NOT gonna get pregnant. I promise." I kissed her softly on her forehead.

She thought for a moment. Then nodded along.

I looked down at her naked body. Her milky, white skin in the dimly lit bedroom was so inviting. I got so hard and the head of cock opened up her pussy slightly to me. I kept her spread eagle on the shag carpet -- it was in that moment I wish I had some spikes or chains to pin her into place. I worked my mouth down her neck and in between her bosom all the way down to her navel. She shivered with anticipation.

Now the teasing was over. I grabbed a hold of my cock and balls and pressed my head around the outer edges of her hole. She loved it!!

Then.. I stuck it in....

GWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! She cried out in pure ecstasy and desire. Her body shook and I did my best to match her movements with the thrusting of my hips. However, there was no real containing her at this point. She was filled with such lust that she wrapped hold of me with both her legs, around my ass cheeks, and fucked me herself.

She wanted sooo much more and I did my best to fulfill her urges. I slammed myself into her and worked my mouth around her nipples. Bitting and licking circles around them it was mouthwateringly perfect the whole experience. Also, her pussy was perfect! It was basically like right out the box, if not a complete virgin.

I was fucking her so hard now -- pulling her legs up and gripping against her thigh for more leverage so I could thrust into her. She was just letting it all happen and I threw her torso down back against the carpet and her eyes rolled back into her head in a daze.

In and out. In and out. In and out. My rhythm was very methodical. Her walls massaged my cock so well and I didn't want the moment to ever end. Then I got mad. I was anger-fucking her. Fucking her with rage. I wanted more.. I wanted deeper.. I pushed in as deep as I could go, until the tip of my dick felt some fleshy padding. That was satisfying. And I hit that as hard as I could and pulled Kate's hips up toward me to give myself a better angle and make her pussy wider.

She yelled out like I've never heard a women yell before. She got super wet now too and I wanted to make her squirt. I was building up too -- I was almost there. So I kept pounding away... pushing through any pain I didn't give a fuck. She oscillated her hips to my rhythm. And I loved her and hated her, all together, all at the same time. I wanted to cum inside her then immediately slit her throat. As my ambivalence peaked, so did my cock.

I felt my hamstrings getting massively tight and my balls clapped together three times.... then I unloaded into her. It was intense. Like opening up a firehouse and I creampied her from inside, then out, then I pulled out and came on her tummy and tits and part of my ejaculate even projectiled and clipped her in the face -- it was that powerful!

I fell back helplessly on the balls of my feet and basically gave myself a charlie horse in the process. Then I toppled over on to my side -- much more comfortable!

I was maybe a few feet away from Kate, who was motionless and still spread eagle on the floor. Creamed like a glaze doughnut. She looked so appetizing. Naked and vulnerable the way she was. I used the last of my energy to shimmy over her way. I put an arm around her and buried my face on top of her bosom. I was very content at that moment and so was she as my boys made their way to the egg. Then I fell asleep.....

12