But I'm Taking Your Wife!

Story Info
Santiago wants Jim's wife in place of Money Owed.
1.7k words
3.8
6.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You Can Leave... But I'm Taking Your Wife!

Santiago makes a better deal to Keep Rose

[WARNING: NON-CON THEMES]

"You can leave... but I'm taking your Wife."

"Santiago! That wasn't the deal! I brought you the money! Now let us go!"

"As I said... you can leave... but your Wife stays with me."

Rose turns to Jim panicking, "What's he saying Jim?"

Santiago interrupts, "It's pretty simple Rose. Your Husband needs to leave and you need to stay. Or... because I'm a fair man... you can have one other choice."

Rose waits along with Jim to hear their other choice...

"Jim can go out back and dig two graves while I keep you in here to pluck every one of your pedals until you're screaming from too much pleasure."

"You can't do this to us Santiago! Fucking let us go now!"

Santiago does the smallest of nods and the two-armed guards each move one step closer to the couple...

"I bet he doesn't even come close to bringing you to the levels of pleasure a sexy young thing like you deserves... does he?"

Rose's tongue peeks out just a little to try and wet the growing dry spots on her lips!

"Don't you fucking talk to her! You don't scare me! We're leaving!" Jim reaches towards Rose's hand... that doesn't reach back...

Santiago stares deeply into Rose's eyes as her breathing increases...

"Rose! Come On! We're going!"

The knees of Santiago spread slightly, as Rose catches a glimpse of the straining happening within the crotch of his jeans...

"ROSE! Take my hand!"

"Rose... strip for me..."

"Don't do it Rose! You don't have to do anything this lying, deal breaking piece of shit tells you to do!"

"Boys... why don't you show Jim where the shovel is at?"

Rose starts to slowly unbutton her silk blouse as she allows her hips to sway side to side... "I'm sorry Jim... but I have too... or he'll kill us."

"ROSE! Oh My God! Stop that!"

Santiago adds, "No Rose... you're doing fine... keep going just like that."

"FUCK!" Jim screams while stomping his foot and tensing up his fists...

Santiago is now licking his lips in anticipation of his upcoming meal.

"Jim... I'm sorry Jim... but I really thing you need to leave me here. Save yourself. Pet Fluffy for me when you get home."

Rose's blouse slides off her shoulders and down her arms... exposing her black laced bra to everyone in the room... the cold air of the room embraces her now naked flesh...

"Rose... do you scream when he makes you cum? Because I promise you now that you will be screaming when I'm deep inside of you."

"God Dammit! Santiago! I'll get you more money... just give me 24 hours! Let us go and I can make it happen!"

"Jim... what you don't seem to understand is just how priceless of a beauty sweet Rose is. No amount of money is worth more than her."

Rose's heart races and her breathing is now loud enough for everyone to hear! She had never been spoken of like this and it couldn't excite her any more!

"JIM! JUST GO!"

Her fingers slide within the top edge of her skirt... slide around to the zipper... and she slowly brings the zipper down until her skirt falls to the ground...

Rose is now stripped down to just her bra and panty set as she starts to gyrate her hips around slowly while keeping her eyes looked on Santiago's...

Finally noticing Rose is following Santiago's commands... because she wants to! "Holy Fuck Rose! You're getting off on this! He's threatening to kill and bury both of us and you're fucking getting off on this!"

"Rose... take off your bra. Jim... take off your tie." Rose slowly unclips and lets her bra slowly drop as she can't help but let out the smallest of gasps."

"FUCK YOU!" Screams Jim!

Ever so calmly, but full of pure power, Santiago says, "Boys... I need you to strangle Jim with his tie... give the tie to me after and then toss his body in the river."

Without being told... Rose is now fondling her breasts for Santiago as her hips sway and grind to non-existent music...

Jim undoes and yanks his tie out of his collar! "FINE! HERE!" Tossing it halfway to Santiago.

"Pick it up Jim... and tie up your Wife's wrists for me behind her back."

In shock!... Jim doesn't move!

Rose on the other hand... moves her wrists quickly behind her as she turns her back to Jim. "Just do it Jim... tie me up for Santiago... good and tight."

"He never said good and tight! Fuck Rose! You don't even want to leave! Do you?"

"Jim... Don't be silly! I'm trying to save your life! Just tie me up and leave! Before it's too late!"

She holds her wrists away from her body and a little closer to Jim. Her heavy breathing is now obvious to everyone including the guards.

"Ever been fucked up the ass Rose?"

She quietly and slowly shakes her head no in a bashful way... then asks, "Why do you ask Santiago? Are you going to fuck me up my ass?"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! I've offered for years to fuck you up your ass Rose and you've always said no!"

"Jim... Oh you silly man Jim. I've only known your Wife for less than an hour and I could tell she needed a good hard ass fucking like fifteen minutes in."

"Pleeeesssee... do it... pleeeesssee..." Whispers Rose so quietly only her new owner could hear it...

Rose shakes her wrists around waiting for Jim!

"You can't even tie her up when she's telling you to do it! What a fucking wimp!"

"THAT'S IT!" He grabs his tie off the floor angrily! "The slut wants to be tied up and given away as payment for my life just so she can finally be fucked up her ass by a stranger she doesn't even know! Then FINE!"

Jim rough grabs Rose's wrists and ties them together extra tight as she starts to pant in excitement and fear of what's going to happen to her!

She can't help but let out, "Tighter Jim... we don't know what Santiago might do to me if I get loose."

"Oh you fucking Slut Rose!"

Turning to Santiago, "Before I leave... you with your new bitch... can I at least have five minutes with her? Please... this is not a trick. I just need to make sure she knows how I feel about her before I leave her with you forever."

Santiago actually turns to Rose, to make this one decision for herself.

Jim, seeing this tips his head back in disgust!

Rose nods yes...

As Jim moves towards Rose again, the guards all take a step with him. Santiago waves them away so Jim can have his time with Rose.

He moves her off towards the end of the red velvet covered table. Rose waits for the expected blubbering sob story and words of love...

Instead... he forces her to bend over the end of the table! Her hands tied, breasts pushed hard against the velvet and her black thonged ass now sticking out! The move causes Rose to get some air knocked out of her lungs!

The guards start to move again until Santiago waves them off a second time. "Let Jim have his five."

Rose thought for a second that Jim was finally going to ass fuck her hard right then and there!... She was wrong!

{Smack!} "Oooh!" {Smack!} "Ahh!" {Smack!} "No!"

Rose squirmed and fought to stop Jim, as each spank was harder than the last! {Smack!} "AAAH!" {Smack!} "OOOH!" Her ass is quickly turning bright red!

She tries to bring her breasts off the table... just as Santiago grabs her hair to hold her in place! "Jim's not done saying goodbye yet my Princess."

Being held in place by her hair as Jim continued his assault on her ass was the most intensely erotic thing she'd ever experienced! She couldn't help but start to cum from the random touches of Jim's fingers on her clit as her spanking continued!

Finally the five minute long spanking finished and her sweat-covered body was stuck to and lifted up the velvet tablecloth as she stood back up straight. Her ass is burning, her breathing is even harder and her body is still jerking from shocks of pleasure still coming from her pussy...

Rose had wished for years to get this type of treatment from Jim! Now that she finally got what she'd been craving from him... she's being given away to another! As exciting as the thoughts of what Santiago was about to do with her were... she now wanted Jim more than ever!

Jim grabs her by the back of her bicep and guides her back in front of Santiago. "I hope your ass fucking is the most painful thing you'll ever experience Slut!"

Again, with only Santiago hearing or seeing her lips move, Rose whispers, "So do I... so do I..."

"Get on my lap Rose."

She turns to sit down...

"No... facing me Rose."

Rose's whole body is in a state of confusion and denial... yet wants this powerful Stranger to take and fuck her hard! She climbs onto his lap with her knees spread wide! Her pussy rests on his thigh while her thigh can feel his hard cock through his jeans!

There's no stopping or hiding what this is doing to her! She shakes wildly and struggles in her wrist bondage as she orgasms again and again pressing her naughtiest of bits against Santiago's body!

The edge of his leather jacket caresses and tickles her naked stomach! Rose outright starts to hump against his jeans as Santiago makes eye contact one last time with Jim...

With one hand, he keeps a firm grip on Rose's right wrist which sends sparks into her helpless body! Rose continues to orgasm from grinding her pussy into him. Santiago uses his other hand to single the number two followed by the number four to Jim.

Jim responds silently by double tapping his watch and lipping out, "Ok... will be back to pick her up then." He adds an equally silent, "Thanks again Bro."

Santiago silently moves his lips to say, "No problem." followed by a thumbs up behind Rose's back. Their secret plan to give Rose, an Anniversary she'll remember for a lifetime has fallen perfectly into place...

...

Little do Jim and Santiago, who's real name is Bob, know... Rose has been reading all of Jim's texts and has been so looking forward to this for several weeks now...

© 2022 Zatanna Dark All rights reserved.