The Dress

Story Info
A wife decides she needs to break loose or lose her husband.
2.2k words
3.78
41.3k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wilkie33
Wilkie33
89 Followers

I walked by it for the third time. I looked closely but just looking at it on a mannequin made me blush. How could I even consider wearing something like that dress. I lingered at the window, And decided to at least go in and look at it closer. It was after all a very pretty dress.

That morning was another huge fight. My husband loved me dearly and I loved him. That didn't mean we didn't have our differences. He was mad and I was mad that he was mad. He knew me when we married. He has lived with me for seven years. Why would he ask me to do such nasty things. I guess in the normal world what he wanted wasn't all that nasty, maybe more naughty than nasty. He wanted to try different things in bed and wanted me to dress a little sexier. I just couldn't. It wasn't like I didn't know what oral sex was, but just the thought of putting that thing in my mouth or kissing him after he had put mine in his mouth was just-----well gross. I liked the way I dressed. I liked being covered and not having men look at me. I knew I was attractive and desirable. Why did I have to show strangers. It was getting to be too much. I really considered packing and going back to mom's house. I had decided to go shopping at the mall. It always calmed me down.

Now Here I was in an upscale boutique looking at this little nothing of a dress. The dress was a patterned satin. It hung well and clung to the mannequin. You could even see the nipples poke out in the dress. The satin dress was hard to explain. How could material be so simple and yet look so elegant. The satin was edged completely in a 2 inch wide ribbon of satin lace. The hem was mid-thigh with the lace making it look even shorter. The neck was a choker of the lace with two pearl buttons at the back of the neck. The beautiful satin dress went all the way to the collar but fell away in a halter. The neck line continued unbroken all the way to a deep vee at the back of the dress. Again the band of lace was all the way around the opening. It had no foundation and no support. To wear this dress, a woman would need a perfect body.

"It would look lovely on you." Came a comment from a saleslady.

I blushed and told her "I couldn't possibly wear that dress."

She responded "It wouldn't hurt to try it on."

I found myself in the dressing room. My simple conservative capris hit the floor followed by my pullover blouse. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked so plain. I slipped into the dress and looked again. I almost laughed. I looked ridiculous with my plain white Maidenform bra sticking out all over the place. I turned around and looked at the back. At the vee where the dress came together you could see a good two inches of my sensible Hanes cotton brief panties. I took a deep breath and slipped out of my bra and panties. The dress was so tiny I didn't even have to struggle. I looked again. This time I was shocked. I was looking at a person I hadn't seen since high school. I reached up and took the pin out of my hair and let it fall down my back. I couldn't believe how good I looked. My nipples were very prominent and you could almost see the texture of the skin on them. The lace choker collar was snug and mostly transparent. The most dramatic was the side view. The dress clung to me so close that through the lace trim at my side, you could actually see the bottom curve of my breast. I turned all the way around and the lace vee in back wasn't on my back. it was on my ass. I was completely backless. From the rear I actually looked topless. Under the junction of lace in the center of my back could be seen just the top inch of my cleavage. Not the cleavage between my breasts but the cleavage between my ass cheeks. I was right. You needed a perfect body to pull this dress off and I still had it. My 38 C breasts were still perky with the nipples pointing slightly up. The satin of the dress clung closely to my perfectly flat tummy. My ass was round and full which caused the satin and lace to cling, and my legs were long and shapely. I heard the saleslady at the door.

"Is everything OK?" She asked.

"I am fine thank you." I replied.

She responded. "I am dying to see how you look."

I blushed and almost took off the dress but I just couldn't. My trembling hand went to the latch and the door swung open.

I stepped out and the Salesgirl just stared and said. "Damn! You are so Hot!"

I blushed even deeper and just then I heard a giant crash. I rack of clothes had been knocked over by a man. His wife, who must have been shopping with him, was giving him hell. It was obvious that he had been staring at me and knocked over the rack of cloths. The sales girl giggled and I felt both exhilarated and ashamed. She dragged me through the store looking at shoes and then a tiny clutch purse. 20 minutes later, I was dressed and leaving the store with a bag and a garment bag. I had never spent that much on a dress in my life but it was like it was made for me. I figured I could at least wear it as a nightie with the lights off.

The phone rang at around 7:00. Dinner was already ruined and I was already upset. My husband told me he was still to mad at me to come home. He was getting a room at the Holiday Inn and maybe he would call tomorrow. I slammed the dishes into the dishwasher and headed for the bathroom. I cried through a nice hot soaking bath but was still upset. I hadn't spent a night alone since our wedding night. I had a glass of wine and the glass became several. I shaved my legs and trimmed my pubic hair. On a whim a shaved it off completely. He would be sorry he missed that I thought. I got out and oiled and powdered and had another glass of wine.

I got out that little box of things he had bought me. They were embarrassing things. Down in the bottom was a temporary tattoo it was about 8 inches across and about three inches wide. I read the instructions and rubbed the spot on my lower back where I wanted the tattoo with alcohol. I rubbed it on again with alcohol and waited for 3 minutes like the label said. I lifted off the paper and I had a perfect tribal tattoo on my lower back just above my ass. I dumped my bag on the bed and slipped into the dress. I put my hair up in a sweep and put on makeup. I put on way more than I normally would. I slipped into the high heels I still had from that silly wedding and looked at myself. It was dramatic. My face was flush with wine. My breasts were full and inviting. I was barely covered by the satin and lace of the dress. My 5 inch high heels stretched my calves and made me look even more sensuous. I stuck my cell phone and credit card in my purse and called a cab. I was going out.

My heels clicked over the concrete walkway. The bouncer opened the door and let me walk right in unlike the people in line behind the velvet rope. I made my way to the bar and put a foot up on the rail. I was aware of at least half the men in the bar looking at me. It made me even more excited. I knew that they knew I was here to get fucked tonight.

"Can I buy you a drink?" A male voice asked.

" Tequila shooter would be nice." Was my response. The bar tender popped the glass in front of me and I tossed it in one motion.

"Wanna dance?" Came the male voice "Sure why not." I turned and walked away from him to the dance floor. The dance floor was crowded and dark but I still managed to get stared at. The man took me in his arms and we danced close. His hands slid over my satin covered ass. He traced the tattoo with his finger tip. He let a hand slip under the hem on my side and fondle the side of my breast. I did nothing to stop him. In a way I even encouraged him.

As the song ended he said. "Follow me." He took me by the hand and half dragged me to a dark hallway. Before I knew it, I was in the men's room. The man kissed me hard and backed us into a stall. The dress top fell away from me from his manipulations. He pushed me away and just gazed at my perfect tits. I could here his zipper go down and I found myself kneeling in front of him on the dirty men's room floor. His cock was rock hard and pointing to my face. His hand took me by the hair and urged my face closer. I looked him in the eye and let my mouth fall open. I took my very first cock in my mouth there in the bathroom. I sucked him deep and pumped his cock with my hands. I heard men come and go and knew they could see me kneeling in the stall between a man's legs.

I felt like such a cheap whore. He pulled me off his dick and stood me up. Turned me around and dropped me on top of his steel cock. My hands dropped to his thighs to slow him down. I could feel the tip at my pussy lips. It felt so hot and hard. I leaned further forward and allowed it to slowly slip inside me. I had never been this wet before. I bottomed out as his cock hit my cervix. I had the most massive orgasm of my life just from that penetration. He reached around me and cupped my breasts. His thumbs started flicking over my nipples and he started fucking me in earnest. I felt another massive orgasm approaching. I clamped my knees together and arched my back so I had maximum contact with his cock. I could here moans and grunts and realized they were coming from me.

I saw the man reach to the door of the stall and flick the catch open. I sat there paralyzed with pleasure and fear as the stall door slowly swung open. I forced my self to look and found myself looking directly at a well dressed middle aged man with his fly open and his hand a blur. He started moving closer and closer to the stall as I sat there convulsing in pleasure and feeling my pussy clamp down on the cock that was deep in my pussy. Just as a felt the hot surge of cum in my pussy the man in front of me let go a giant torrent of cum. It splashed in my naked sweaty tits. The door slammed shut as the man under me kicked it closed and let me disengage from his dick. I was weak kneed and fumbled to get my dress up. I heard the man in the bathroom leave. I carefully walked out of the bathroom and out of the bar, knowing that many of the men knew what had just happened. In the cab back home I was amazed that the dress was still sticking to me where I had been sprayed with cum.

For the many nasty and depraved acts I had entered into this evening I felt pretty good. I took a nice hot shower and popped into bed. My husband was already there but not yet asleep. I asked him. " So you decided not to get a room at the Holiday Inn?" He told me no he was fine. I gave him a big squeeze and asked him. "Did you know that other guy?"

He responded. "No he was a complete stranger. Would you have let him put it in your mouth if I hadn't shut the door?"

I thought a few minutes and said. "I am not sure. I might have."

My husband looked at me and asked me. "Did you have fun after all?"

I hugged him tight and said. "I am sorry for not trying this a lot sooner. It was the most sexual pleasure I have ever experienced. I am sorry dear." "Sweetheart you have nothing to be sorry for. Other than we will never be able to go to that bar again." With that he held me close and we fell asleep in each others arms.

Wilkie33
Wilkie33
89 Followers