But What If I Like It? Pt. 02

Story Info
A wife exploring her sexuality and her supportive husband.
10.2k words
4.58
32k
45
2

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called room service and ordered some wine that Donna likes and some beer. I thought we could have a drink before they started up again.

They finished in the shower at the same time the room service waiter knocked of the door.

Donna asked: "Who would be knocking."

I told her: "I ordered some wine and beer."

Alex asked her: "Do you wanted a moment to cover up?"

To which Donna said: "Why bother."

As she headed to the door. The look on the waiter's face when my wife opened the door naked was priceless.

I only wish one of the video cameras had caught it. She waved him in with the cart. As he set up the beer and wine from the cooler that was under the cart.

He noticed Alex naked also and me in my shorts.

Donna shocked him further by saying to him: "The one with the big cock is a guy that is here to fuck me and the other one is my husband."

Then she turned to me and told me: "Lower your shorts so the waiter will know why I need Alex to fuck me."

I did as she asked and the waiter said: "I see what you mean."

Then he said: "If You are interested in a three way, I have serviced a number of wives here at the hotel. While their husbands watched. While my cock is not as big as his it is way bigger than your husbands."

Then he said: "I get off at eleven if you are interested. I'm Jack dial extension 155 and ask for me before eleven if you want me to come back?"

Donna told him: "I will think about it."

After he left, I poured Donna a glass of wine and Alex and I each had a beer.

With the drinks finished, I asked Donna: "Can I stay and watch?"

She asked Alex: "Are you alright with that?"

He told her: "I'm ok with that?"

They laid down on the bad and my wife went right for his cock. She sucked him till he was hard and then climbed on top and lowered herself down on to his big cock.

Donna fucked herself on his cock for about fifteen minutes. During which she came three times. Then she collapsed beside Alex on the bed.

He asked her: "Do you want more?"

My wife's response was: "Yes, I want a lot more."

Alex asked her: "I want to fuck you in the ass?"

Donna and I had tried anal sex a few times. But she was not that into it.

So, I was surprised when she told him: "I would love to have you fuck me there. But I think your cock was too big to fit in my ass."

Alex suggested: "Why don't you let your husband fuck you there first to loosen you up."

Donna told him: "I don't think that will do it."

She then told me: "Dial the extension Jack gave us and give me the phone."

She told him: "I need you and to bring some condoms with you."

We heard her telling him that if he came now and fucked her ass to loosen her up so Alex could get his big cock into her ass.

He could come back when got off work. When she hung up, she said: "He is on his way and he will bring some lube as well as the condoms."

Alex was lying on the bed and Donna went over to him and started to suck his cock. She was taking her time as if she was worshiping his cock.

She was still sucking him when Jack knocked on the door. I let him in while my wife continued to suck Alex's cock. Jack handed me the condoms and a bottle of lube then pulled a paper from his pocket.

Which he also gave me, when I unfolded it I saw that it was a lab report. That stated that he tested negative for sexually transmitted diseases.

When I handed it back to him, he handed me his license to show that the test was his.

He told us: "I have someone covering the rest of my shift."

I told Donna what he gave me and that the test report was dated Monday of this week.

She stopped sucking Alex and told Jack: "You still had to wear a condom to fuck my ass."

She then had Alex move so his back was against the headboard of the bed. Then she got on all fours.

She told Jack: "Take his clothes while my husband lubes my ass."

I took the lube and put some on my fingers and on her asshole. Jack was standing beside the bed with a condom on his hard cock. It was not even close to the size of Alex's cock but more than twice the size of mine in thickness and half again as long.

My wife glanced back and asked me: "How many fingers do you have in me?"

I told her: "Two."

To which she said: "Ok he should be able to fuck my ass now."

I moved away and Jack got behind her and poured some lube on his cock. It took him a couple of minutes to work his cock into her ass.

Donna asked me: "Honey get dressed and go to a store that would have enemas and get three of them. I want to be cleaned out so my two studs can ride me bareback the rest of the night. I hate condoms and wishes Jack didn't have one on now."

It took me twenty minutes to find a store that sold enemas. When I got back and opened the door to the room Donna was having an orgasm. My wife was experiencing her first pussy/ass double penetration.

When she recovered, she told the guys" "I need a break."

Donna took the bag from me and went into the adjoining room. She had me help her with the first enema and a few minutes later she went to use the bathroom.

When she returned, I helped her with the second enema. After she used the bathroom the second time.

Donna said: "I don't think I need the third one."

We went back to the room where Alex and Jack were waiting.

Donna told Jack: "Lube my ass again and fuck it till you fill it with your cum."

While he was lubing her ass, she told me and Alex: "Enjoy the show.".

We did enjoy watching Jack fucking my wife's ass.

After Jack filled her ass with his cum.

Donna asked Alex: "Are you ready to try and fuck my ass with your big cock."

Alex lubed his cock then told Donna: "Kneel on the bed with your ass in the air and your head and shoulders down on the mattress."

He took his time and she did feel some discomfort. But, after about ten minutes Alex was balls deep in my wife's ass.

He fucked her ass slow and easy till she got used to his big cock. Then he pounded her and she loved it.

Donna came hard and as she recovered asked Alex: "Do you minded if I sucked Jack while you are fucking my ass?"

Alex told her: "Go for it."

Jack slid in front of her on the bed and my wife went to work on his cock.

Two hours ago, Donna was a faithful wife and now she was a cock hungry whore. The thing of it is I loved her more at that moment than ever before.

She came twice more before Alex told her he was ready to cum. She had kept Jack on the verge of cumming as she wanted them to fill her mouth and ass at the same time.

As Alex started to cum, she took Jack over the edge and he filled her mouth with so much cum it shot out the corners of her mouth.

When Alex pulled out of her ass it was open wide. I could see up inside her ass and see Alex and Jack's cum. Donna had Jack's cum on her cheeks and on her chin.

Alex had gone to the bathroom and returned with a damp face cloth. He told her he was going to plug her ass with it so she wouldn't drip cum all over the bed and floor as she went to take another shower.

She headed again into the bathroom of the adjoining room and called for me to join her. I told the guys we would be back when she cleaned up.

When I went into the bathroom Donna was testing the water in the shower. She turned to me and asked: "Do you enjoy watching me as much as I was enjoying having two men turning me into a wanton whore."

I kissed her tasting Jack's cum in her mouth and then I used my tongue to push his cum off her cheeks and chin into her mouth.

I told her: "I love you:"

I kissed her long and deep. We broke the kiss we got into the shower together and I helped to wash up.

When I pulled the cloth from my wife's ass, the guys cum poured out. I was surprised how much there was, both had cum more than once before cumming in her ass.

After we dried off we joined the guys in the other room. When we entered Jack told us: "I called for more towels, the night maid is bringing them."

He went on to say: "She is a nineteen-year-old girl that has joined me with couples that were looking for a guy and a girl."

Donna told him: "I am not interested in being with a woman."

He told her: "That is not what I am suggesting. I am just letting you know that it will not be a problem if she sees what is happening."

Donna settled on the bed and was soon sucking Alex to get him hard again. When he was ready, she climbed on top of him and was riding his big cock when there was a knock on the door.

Jack answered it and the maid came in with the towels. She was young, petite, blonde, very pretty, and very buxom for a girl her size, and was unfazed at seeing Donna fucking Alex.

Jack introduced her as Greta and told us: "She is from Iceland and going to college here. She's working at the hotel to help pay for her tuition."

Greta asked Donna: "How does that big cock feel?"

She went on to say: "I have never had the pleasure to having sex with a guy with a cock that big."

My wife told her: "It is wonderful and I am so happy that I was talked into finding out how much pleasure I can receive from a big cock."

Greta told her: "I have had a few bigger than Jack, but never one as big as that one."

Greta asked: "How did you find him?"

I told her: "I found him online, his name is Alex and he lives not far away."

She asked him: "Would you like to fuck me some night when I get off work. We can use one of the empty rooms."

Alex told her: "I would love to."

She wrote her number down on the note pad from the desk.

Then told Donna: "Have fun and call if you needed any help with Alex and Jack."

Jack showed her out and came back and got on to the bed so Donna could suck his cock while she rode Alex.

When he was hard Jack asked my wife: "Would you like to try having both of our cocks in your pussy at the same time."

She asked Alex: "Are you ok with that?"

He told her: "Sure why not it will be a first for me but I'm game."

Donna said: "I'll try it."

Jack lubed his cock and got behind her on the bed. It took him a few minutes to get the head of his cock in her pussy beside Alex's.

She asked them: "Stop while I get used to it."

After a minute she told Alex: "Alex you stay still and Jack put more of your cock into me."

When Jack had his cock in as far as he could get it.

Donna told Alex: "You to go slow."

A few minutes later she had a orgasm and told them: "Both of you fuck me hard."

She had two more orgasms before Jack and then Alex filled her with their loads.

Jack eased out of her and moved up so Donna could suck his cock clean. When she finished with Jack's cock.

Donna told him: "I need to rest for a while."

When Alex went to pull out she stopped him and said: "Leave it in."

She spun around so she was facing his feet then they laid over onto their sides spooning and she fell asleep with his cock still inside her.

Jack went to take a shower after which he left.

I shut down the video cameras and took out the tapes. Then I went into the other room and went to sleep.

I woke up as I felt my cock being sucked. It was Donna, when I was awake she stopped and asked me: "Do you want me to finish sucking you off or do you want to have sloppy seconds?"

I asked her: "Where's Alex."

My wife said: "We woke up and took a shower. After which Alex fucked me again."

So, she has I fresh load of cum inside her. So if I want to see what it is like to make love to her with another man's cum inside her. Now would be a good time.

I had her lay down and I got between her legs and entered my wife's cum filled pussy. She was so loose and wet it felt so different but I came quickly just the same.

I rolled over and she sucked me clean. I was still hard when she finished.

Then she said: "I guess you like sloppy seconds."

I rolled back on top of her and made love to my wife again. I lasted longer and when I came, I told her how much loved her.

Then I slide down and eat her cum filled pussy. After which we went to sleep.

When I woke in the morning Donna was not in bed with me. I found her back in bed with Alex. She was sucking his cock while he was still sleeping.

I sat in a chair and watched my wife as she worshipped his big cock.

When he was awake, she told him: "My pussy is a little sore, but if you go easy on me, you could fuck me again. Because I want your to cum in my pussy again."

After Alex came inside her and she sucked him clean. Donna thanked him for showing her how much sexual pleasure she can enjoy from a big cock.

He packed up his video equipment and asked me: "Do you have the tapes?"

I told him: "I took them last night."

When he was gone, Donna said: "I want to sleep for a couple of hours."

We went into the other room and went to sleep. When she woke up it was noon, I had already check out of the other room.

I told her: "This room is paid for another day so there was no rush for us to leave."

After a room service lunch we went out to walk around and talk. There was a nice restaurant near the hotel and we made a reservation for dinner.

Donna told me: "I love you so much how for letting her enjoy Alex and Jack."

I explained to her: "I wanted you to explore your sexuality and know the pleasures that are available for you to enjoy. I was getting great pleasure from just watching you enjoying yourself."

I asked her: "Why all these years s have never let me cum in your mouth?"

She said: "I wanted to but thought that a good wife didn't do such a slutty thing."

We came to an Adult book store, at home Donna would never go into one for fear someone she knew would she her. But here no one knew us and she was eager to go in.

She was amazed at all the different types of porn there are. I asked her if there were any of them that she found interesting. She said there were several and that she would like to see some of the movies to find out if she might like to try them.

The back of the store had video booths and I told Donna: "We can go and see if any of the booths are available."

She agreed and I told her: "We needed to get tokens from the clerk."

Each booth only played one movie, but there were about thirty booths. The first one Donna chose was a bondage movie. This surprised me. It showed a young buxom woman, she had her clothes ripped off her then her hands and feet were tied.

Next her tits were each tied tightly with rope. As they turned red the man and woman that were doing this, then put a devise over her mouth. Part of it went into her mouth and there was a hole in the middle.

Then they took a jar of Vaseline and lubed her ass, next they shoved a rather large butt plug into her ass. They placed her on her knees, three more men entered and each guy fucked her mouth through the hole in the mouth piece. When each guy was ready to cum he would spray her face.

At the end she was released at which point she thanked the man and woman. The closing scene showed a wedding picture. The man and woman doing this to her were her husband and her maid of honor.

I asked Donna: "Why did you choose that movie?"

She told me: "I saw the title was obedient wife. That is not something I would ever enjoy."

The movie in the next booth was called Cock Sucking Coeds; the first scene was titled The Contest. It showed three girls nude on their knees each girl had four guys to suck off the winner got a trophy and a crown.

The next scene was titled Frat House Queen. It started with a shot of a frat house and a coed walking up to the door. Once inside she is led to a room with ten guys all naked stroking their cocks. She stripped to her panties and then started to suck each guy's cock.

Once she had sucked each one for a few minutes. The guys started to jerk themselves off, as each was ready to cum, he would move over to her and she would finish each one with her mouth.

When they came each shot his cum onto a large stemmed glass. After the last guy came in the glass it was over half full. The girl then raised it to her mouth and drank down all of the cum.

She then thanked the guys as she dressed and said she would be back next week.

We were about to leave the booth area when Donna saw another title that caught her eye. It was called Glory Hole Wife.

Donna asked me: "Do you know what a glory hole is?"

At the time this was a term I hadn't heard before.

I told her: "I don't know."

So we went into the booth to see the movie and find out what a glory hole was. When it started a couple was walking down a street. They went into an adult video arcade, got tokens from a clerk and went into a movie booth like the one we were in only larger.

Once the movie started in their booth the woman stripped naked. Then she moved to the wall on her right and put her finger through a hole in the wall. When she pulled her finger away a cock came through the hole and she started to suck it while her husband watched and took picture of her sucking the cock.

We looked at the walls of our booth to see if there were any holes. There was one to our right.

I asked Donna: "What will you do if a cock comes through the hole?'

Her response was: "You will just have to wait and see."

About half way through the movie the woman had suck off three cocks of unknown men. That is when a cock came through the hole into our booth.

By this time, I had Donna's top and bra off. It was not big but larger than mine. Donna reached over and started to give it a hand job.

My wife told me: "Go the store section and buy some lube so I can give this guy a hand job he won't forget any time soon."

When I got back Donna was on her knees and the guy had his hand through the hole feeling her tits. I handed her the lube and she pulled away from his hand.

He pulled it back and his cock came back through the hole. My wife put some lube on her hand and started to jerk him off again. When he was ready to cum, she pointed his cock at her left tit.

I asked: "Why are you doing that?"

She said: "You'll see."

He shot three ropes of cum onto the nipple of her left tit. When his cock pulled back through the hole Donna put het tit into the hole.

She told me: " The guy wants to suck his cum off of my nipple and tit."

In less than twenty four hours, my wife had gone from being a faithful wife into the whore I wanted her to be.

After the guy finished sucking her tit she put her bra and top back on and we left the book store.

As we neared the hotel we ran into Greta. She was on her meal break.

We told her: "We have reservations and the name of the restaurant."

She told us the food there is not that good and the prices were very high."

I asked: "Where is a good place to eat as we were also hungry?"

She told us: "There is a nice restaurant a block the other side of the hotel."

We asked her: "Please join us?"

She said: "I would love that thank you.".

We learned she was not from Iceland but Sweden, Jack assumed she was from Iceland as her three roommates are from Iceland. She just never corrected him.

She told us: "I am working on my degree in international business.

When I returns home, I will work for my parents and one day take over their business."

Donna asked: "How long is your shift are you still working from last night?".

Greta said: "I am covering for one of the other girls. The shift ends in three hours."

I went to the men's room as the girls continued to talk. When I came back.

I heard Donna telling Greta: "Maybe."

When our meals came Greta said: "I have to eat fast and get back to work."

Donna Told her: "Stop by the room when You got off so they could talk some more."

When Greta was gone I ask Donna: "Why did you invited Greta to our room since you said you were not interested in having sex with other women?"

My wife said: "I didn't invite her to have sex with you. I have always wondered what sex with a woman was like and thought I might enjoy trying it."