But What If I Like It? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went on to say: "While you was in the men's room Greta told me she was bi-sexual and would love to have sex with me, as she liked older women."

After leaving the restaurant we did some sightseeing for a couple of hours before heading back to the hotel.

Once we were back in the room Donna asked me: "How do you feel about my new sex life."

I told her: "I am thrilled for you and how you have embraced it."

Her response was: "Had I known how much I would enjoy it and that you were not just looking to be able to have sex with other women. I regretted that I waited so long before doing it."

I then asked her: "How long have you been having thoughts of having sex with another woman."

My wife confessed: "When I was eighteen and just out of high school. I was at a sleep over at a friend's house. There were seven girls plus the older sister of the girl whose house they were at.

We were all sleeping in the family room. I woke up when some one's foot hit me in the small of my back.

I heard moaning and rolled over to see what was going on. The older sister and one of my friends were eating each other's pussy.

I sat up and saw that most of the other girls were watching while masturbating and two were fucking each other with a double ended dildo.

All the girls were nude except me. I ran from the room and called my mother and told her I was sick and wanted to come home.

As I waited for my mother I went back to the room to get my things.

When I entered the sister and the girl she was having sex with both climaxed at the same time."

Donna said: "While I had masturbated I had never had a climax like they had. I never told anyone what I saw that night till now. But I did masturbate many nights thinking about what I saw. Now I wanted to find out if I should have stayed that night and had sex with my friends."

I called room service and ordered some drinks. When the waiter brought them, Greta walked in behind him.

We were enjoying our drinks when Greta said : "I am going to use the bathroom to freshen up."

Donna asked: "Do you mined if she joined us?"

I told her: "That is fine with me."

Donna asked Greta: "Are you ok with my husband watching, while you teach me the pleasure I can enjoy with a woman?"

Greta was all for it.

My wife gave me a kiss and whispered to me: "Turn down the lights and move your chair to the corner and I hope you enjoy watching as much as I think I will enjoy being with Greta."

She then led Greta in the bathroom. After I moved the chair and dimmed the lights, I went to the bathroom door to listen to what was going on. But all I could hear was water and them giggling.

So, I went back to my chair and waited for them to come out. When they did, they were both nude and Greta was leading my wife to the bed.

Then she kissed her as she laid her down and caressed her body. Greta broke the kiss and started to kiss her way down my wife's body. She suckled first one then the other nipple and continued on down to her navel.

As she licked around her navel Greta was squeezing Donna's tits and pinching her nipples. Donna was sighing and it was clear she loved what Greta was doing to her.

When Greta moved to her pussy Donna spread her legs wide to give her full access. Greta licked her clit and started to slide one they two fingers into my wife. By the time Donna had her first orgasm; Greta had four fingers inside my wife's pussy. As Donna recovered Greta removed her fingers and started to lick Donna pussy. She ate her to two more orgasms then moved up and they started to make out.

Donna rolled Greta over onto her back and started to kiss her way down Greta's body. She did all the things Greta had done to her.

Bringing her to orgasm four times before they took a break and talked about when each of them became sexually active.

Donna told her about the sleep over and how she masturbated thinking about what she saw.

Greta told us: "I knew my parents were in the movie business. One day I found some movies in an old box in the attic and I started to watch them.

All of them starred my mother having sex with men and/or women. She looked to be in her late teens in the movies.

I became horny watching the films and while watching one of just women they started to play with each other's bodies. I enjoyed it so much that I showed my best friend Inga. We started to do to each other what we saw my mother doing with the others in the movie. We would get together for sex three or four times a week.

Six months after finding the movies Inga and I had sex with a boy for the first time. We had overheard some of the other girls in town talking about a boy they both had had sex with.

So, one day we invited him to my house to house to hang out with us. When we got to my house. he just asked who wants to be first.

Then he dropped his pants and we saw his cock was almost hard already. We took turns sucking him then he fucked Inga first. After he came, I washed his cock clean. He was still hard and he fucked me." She continued saying: "We spend the rest of the afternoon having sex with him. When he was leaving, he told us he would be able to meet us again next week if we wanted to do it again.

We meet him once a week till Inga found out she was pregnant. She told her mother everything that she and I did together and with the boy.

Inga's mother told my mother who sat me down to get my side of things. My mother didn't know about us finding the movies as Inga didn't tell her mother about them.

When my mother started to lecture me about what I had been doing."

I said: "How can you say anything to me about having sex. When you made sex movies when you were my age. My mother informed me that she was twenty when she made them.

She also wanted to know how I found out about the types of films she makes.

It was then that I realized my mother was still making sex films. I told her about finding the movies in the attic. My mother had forgotten they were up there."

Greta told us: "My mother took me to the doctor the next day and got me birth control pills. She also took me to a porno set to show me that what you see on the screen is not the reality of how the films are made."

Donna asked: "Have you made any porno films."

She said: "I haven't yet but I am planning to start after college. That I will only be doing lesbian films. I feel that when the time comes and I get married. I didn't want my husband wondering, how he compares sexually to the male porn actors."

Donna told her: "I enjoyed making the videos last night."

Greta said: "What was filmed last night was you enjoying sexual pleasure. Filming a porno film is not like that. It is structured to show what the audience wants to see.

There is a lot of changing of position to show penetration from different angles. Sometimes the male can't stay hard and a girl called a fluffer will suck him to get him hard again so he can continue.

It is more mechanical than sexual between male and female actors. That half hour scene that you see may take four or five hours of stop and go sex between the actors.

Sex scenes between two women are more sexual than mechanical and take less time to shoot."

Donna and Greta then went to take a shower together. After the shower Greta dressed and left.

Alex called and asked: "How Donna was feeling after so much fucking."

I handed her the phone and she asked: "Would you like come back because I want you to fuck me some more."

He arrived an hour later.

He brought only one camera and said: "You should film us as it will make you feel more a part of your wife's pleasure."

Alex was right about that; it was great filming them zooming in as his big cock slid in to her pussy.

He was also right later when he suggested I lay down and Donna put my dick into her ass facing my feet. He then got onto the bed and put his big cock back into Donna's pussy. The sensation of feeling his cock sliding into my wife was wonderful. I didn't move but feeling his cock fucking her made me cum.

They then changed positions and I picked up the camera again.

Alex was being gentile in the way he was fucking my wife. Donna was very much enjoying it.

I began to wonder if he was not so much fucking her, but making love they changed positions several times. Donna has sjealous.

Then Donna said: "Come on fuck me with that big cock. Stop trying to make love. I want it hard and fast."

Alex replied: "I thought you would be to sore, sorry."

He then picked up the pace and gave Donna whet she wanted. My Jealousy went away and I focused on getting the best views of Alex fucking my wife.

For the next half hour, he fucked Donna in several positions. She seemed to be having none stop orgasms. When he told her he was ready to cum. She was on top of him and rolled off and told him.

She said: "I want you to cum in my open mouth."

She knelt on the floor and he stood in front of her. He stroked his cock aimed at her open mouth.

She told me: "Make sure you get both of us in the video. I want it to show another man is feeding me his cum. Then move in so it shows his cock and my face as he cums in my mouth."

I did as she requested, and almost came myself as he shot several ropes of cum in her mouth and on her face.

When he finished, she sucked him for a few seconds. Then turned to me. Smiled and started pushing the cum from her face into her mouth.

Showed it to the camera and swallowed it. Again, showing her now empty mouth.

I told her: "Now you need to let me cum in your mouth on the video."

I then asked Alex: "Take the camera and be the camera man."

He did and told me: "I will shoot it the same as you did. When I came in Donna's mouth."

After he played it on the TV in the room. Dam my wife looked like a real porn star taking a money shoot in her mouth and on her face.

Donna asked: "Do you think I could be a porn star and be paid to do that?"

Both Alex and I said: "Hell yes."

Alex got dressed packed the camera stuff and said: "I hope we can do this again some time."

Donna told him: "I will thick about it. But for now, I want to explore some other well-hung men."

A little while later Jack knocked on the door. He had Greta with him.

Greta spoke first ad s.aid; "Jack has a problem. A very good customer of has checked in."

Before she could go on.

Jack said: "When he comes, he likes to have two girls for his sexual pleasure. Two of Greta's roommates usually take care of him, but they are away. Greta has said she would fill in, but that leaves me short one girl."

Donna asked: "Are you suggesting that I be the other girl? I am old enough to be Greta's mother."

Greta spoke up: "I talked to him and told him. That my aunt was visiting and if he would like I would ask her if she would be interested."

She paused then went on: "He wanted to know a little about you. I told him you were i

N your early forties and had only been with your husband till reasontly. That he would there for be your first black man and the first time you would be paid for sex. He is very interested in you."

Donna turned to Jack and said: "So you are trying to pimp me out? Don't you think you should have asked me first."

Greta said: "It was me; he didn't know I was going to suggest you as the second girl. Besides he doesn't pimp my friends. He only tells them there is an opportunity for them to make some money. This will also be my first time being paid to be a whore."

Donna turned to me and was about to speak. When she noticed my dick was hard. She asked me: "Is this turning you on? Do you like the idea of me with a black man or is it me being paid as a whore?"

I answered her truthfully: "Both, the only thing better is if I can watch."

Donna thought about twenty seconds then said: "I'll do it, on two conditions. The first this trick, that is the correct term for a prostitute to call her client, right? Has to allow my husband to watch. The second is for my husband. Dear you have to eat my pussy after he cums in me. If he cums in Greta, you eat her too."

I asked her: "That is a big step not so much fucking a black man, but selling yourself as a whore. I know it turns me on, but what makes you to want to do it?"

She answered me saying: "This is a weekend of firsts for me. My first other man, who has a big cock. My first threesome, first time fucked in the ass, first time getting fuck in the pussy and ass at the same time, first time having two cocks in my pussy at once. And my first time with another woman. I enjoyed every minute of it. If asked right now I would say I want to do it again and often.

Plus, I am about to be paid to fuck a black man for money. Making me a prostitute and I love the thought of it."

I asked: "So now this is going to be happening as often as you want?"

My wife said: "No it is not what I am saying. I said if asked right now, over the next week or two I will decide if any or all of this is something I want to enjoy sexually going forward."

Greta said: "I called his room and he said he is ok with your husband watching. He also said if your husband eats both of our pussies with his cum in us."

Donna turned to me and said: "Are you in?"

I told her: "Yes."

She smiled and said: "I guess I will not be the only paid whore in the family tonight."

I couldn't argue that.

The four of us left the room and headed up three floors. When Jack knocked, a very distinguished looking black gentleman opened the door. I was old enough to recognize him, as I thought my wife might also. He had been a news reporter at a local station. A network hired him as a war correspondent. Two years into that job he was badly wounded and I never heard about him after that. I will call him Ed.

Jack and Greta walked in first followed be my wife with me last to enter.

He led us to a sitting area and asked if we would like something to drink.

Greta and my wife asked for water I passed. Jack got the girls their water and left.

The trick as my wife called him took charge. Ed pointed at me and then to a chair in the corner. I move to the chair and sat down.

Next, he said to Greta: "Strip her for me." Meaning my wife.

When Donna was nude, he inspected her body.

Touched her everywhere, taking a long time with her tits and pinching her nipples. When he got to her pussy, he knelt down for a closer look. He fingered her and spread her lips. He stood up and said: "Though it was well used recently. It is not been used all that much."

Then he told Donna: "Strip her for me and eat her to get her ready for my cock."

Donna did as she was told. When Greta was nude Donna pushed her back onto the couch and knelt between her legs and started to eat her pussy. As Greta neared having an orgasm.

Ed told Donna: "Stop and both of you remove my clothes."

Donna and Greta stood and started to disrobe him. Greta removed his smoking jacket as Donna loosened his tie and took it off. Next Donna pulled his shirt from his pants and started to unbutton it from the bottom as Greta unbuttoned it from the top. Each remove a shoe. Greta next undid his belt and unbuttoned his pants and pulled down his fly. Donna lowered his pants and Greta lowered his boxers. They each removed a sock. Both of you lick my cock from the sides. When you get to the head swirl your tongues around it and kiss each other with the head of my cock between your lips."

They did as he asked, his cock grew larger. It was impressive soft, but now it was huge. Alex seemed small in comparison.

He told Greta; "Go in the bedroom and pull the covers down."

Next, he told Donna: "Go join her and sixty-nine with her on top. When I kneel on the bed, spread her pussy and watch my big cock stretcher her little white pussy. So, you will see and know what it is going to do to yours as well."

Donna went to the bedroom to join Greta. Ed turned to me motioned me over. Then said: "I have a feeling you know who I am. If that is the case If you ever tell anyone about this, I will find you and you will not like the outcome."

I told him: "Yes, I remember you. Have no fear I to do not want anybody to know about this. I also have a great deal to lose if this came out."

He smiled and said: "I guess that puts us on equal footing so to speak."

I then told him: "Now please go give my wife and Greta the fucking of their lives. I am looking forward to them begging you for more."

We entered the bedroom and saw Donna and Greta on the bed. They were eating each other's pussies in a sixty-nine position. Ed knelt on the bed by Donna's head. She leaned her head back and as Ed had told her. She spread Greta's pussy for him.

As he started to push his huge cock into Greta. My wife started to lick the underside of his cock. Has the head slipped in Greta started

He told her: "You'll get used to it."

Donna used one of her hands to massage his balls. As he slid more of his cock into Greta's pussy. As much as I was enjoying seeing her taking his huge cock. I wanted to see him doing it to Donna.

I got up and moved around to get different views. Greta would eat my wife then as she felt more of Ed's cock she would stop and moan. When it passed, she would go back to feasting on my wife's pussy.

Ed had about half his cock in Greta when he started to give her short strokes. This caused her to climax, it passed only to start again. After the fourth, he pushed several more inches into her. She had a huge orgasm and squirted. This was the first time I had seen a woman do that.

It looked a lot like cum, but not as thick. For a second I thought she was her losing her blather. AS it looked more like pee. Whatever it was Donna was licking it up.

My wife then put both hands on Ed's ass and was trying to push his cock deeper into Greta. This cause him to push the rest of his cock into her. Which caused her to go into multiple orgasms. Again, a first for me to see.

He had been fucking her for about ten minutes. When Greta begged for a break.

Ed told her: "I am paying so you get a break when I say you can."

He fucked her for ten more minutes till he came.

It was a huge load and was seeping out of her pussy around his cock.

Donna licked all she could and when he pulled out just opened her, mouth wide and let it pour in. She swallowed and then started licking Ed's cock clean.

Greta rolled over and laid exhausted beside Donna. Ed moves away and looked at me. I know what that meant, and went right to work eating Greta's cum filled pussy.

I found I was enjoying it and was looking forward to eating my Wife's pussy filled with Ed's cum.

Ed told Donna: "Get on all fours."

He pointed at me and said: "Hold her pussy open and guide my cock into her pussy. So, you can see me making your wife my black cock whore."

He fucked my wife slowly till she got use to his size. She had several orgasms by the time she was ready for him to really give it to her.

When he did, she came nonstop and like Greta she squirted. Unlike Greta she was begging him to fuck her.

She said: "I love the way your big black cock feels in my cunt."

I never heard her say the word cunt before.

I was amazed and thrilled when she told him: "You can fuck me when ever you want. My pussy is yours as is my mouth and in time I hope you will fuck me in the ass. I belong to you and your big cock."

I wondered if in a day or two she would still feel that way. But for now, hearing this was turning me on more than I have ever been before in my life.

He continued to fuck her and changed positions several times. She couldn't get enough of his cock.

I check my watch; he had been fucking my wife for over forty-five minutes. A few seconds later he told her he was about to cum. She rapped her arms and legs around him and they climaxed together.

When he rolled off Greta started sucking him clean and I started eating Donna's pussy full on his cum.