But What If I Like It? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Greta and I finished our tasks. The three of them went to shower. I went to the seating room and found there was a cart with beer wine and snacks. Jack was there as well.

I said to him: "That is thoughtful of you."

He told me: "Not really, this is part of his standard order."

The Jack left, I opened a beer and waited for the others to finish in the shower.

Around fifteen minutes my wife and Greta came into the sitting room.

Donna walked over to me, kissed my deeply and Said: "I love you more right now than ever. My trick has a request and I hope you are ok with it."

I asked her: "What is it he wants?"

She said: "Please let him tell you.'

Ed returned about five minutes later.

He walked up to me and asked: "I would like your wife to spend the rest of the night with me. Both she and yourself will be well compensated

I turned to my wife to see her reaction. Her eyes said it all. She wanted to stay with him. This sharing her was my idea and as I hoped she liked it. How could I deny her this if it was something she wanted to do.

I told him: "Our check out is at 11AM she will need to be back by then."

He smiled and said: "You are already checked out. I paid your bill and had Jack move your things into the other bedroom."

I said: "You were pretty sure we would agree."

He responded: "About your wife spending the night with me. No. About you accepting being my guess for the night. Yes."

Donna the kissed me again and whispered in my ear: "Greta has agreed to spend the night with you. Please enjoy her young charms."

Ed led Donna back into the bedroom and Greta took my hand and led me into the other one.

I woke up in the morning feeling my dick being fondled. I looked down and saw my wife on her back. Her legs over the end of the bed and two pillows under her ass.

She said: "Good your awake. I have an appetizer for you before we eat breakfast."

I sat up and she pointed to her pussy. I got off the bed and knelt between her legs and saw her pussy was fill of cum. With out a second thought I went to work eating and licking her pussy clean.

When done I went to fuck her, but she stopped me. Saying" "Honey, I won't even feel you I am so stretched out. Lay back and I will suck you off and swallow your cum."

After she took my hand and said: "Lets eat."

When we entered the sitting room. I expected a rolling cart with chaffing dishes of food. What I saw was two long carts with grills a coffee ern and bowls of fruit Along with two female cooks.

The two cooks seemed unfazed at the four of us being nude. I had an omelet and Donna had eggs benedict. She had coffee and I asked for orange juice.

Ed and Greta were sitting on the couch with folding tray table for their food. Donna and I sat at a table by the window.

When we all had finished eating. One of the cooks asked Ed: "Shall I call for the carts to be removed or set up for lunch?"

Ed told her: "Have them removed; I am meeting someone for lunch then flying out at four."

The cook made the call and the two of them left. Donna and Greta went to the two bedrooms to shower. While Ed and I drank coffee and watched the morning news.

When the girls came out Ed and I took our showers. When I returned to the sitting room, there was a knock on the door. Greta answered it and two bell hops came in.

I said: "We haven't packed yet."

At that moment Ed returned and said: "They will take care of that."

I have a great job being a minority owner in the company. I am use to top shelve service, but this is a step above that.

Donna, Greta and I left when our things were taken down. I checked with the front desk for any charges and was told my bill had been taken care of. That my car would be out front momentarily.

When I asked: "Where will I find our things?"

I was told: "They are in your car."

Greta asked: "What about mine?"

She was told: "They are in your locker."

She was then handed an envelope and two more were handed to me.

The front desk clerk said: "Those are a gift from your benefactor."

What a nice way to say that is our pay for being whores last night.

Donna asked Greta: "Do you need a ride to your apartment?"

She told her: "That would be great, it's a half hour walk."

When we dropped Greta off, she and Donna exchanged phone numbers.

We stopped for lunch on the way home. Neither of us brought up weekend activities. I figured it best to let her open that discussion.

We lounged around watching some TV till dinner time.

Donna asked me: "Pizza, Chinese or something else?"

I told her: "Pizza sounds good."

I opened a bottle of wine as we waited. After we finished eating'

Donna said: "I am not ready to discuss the weekend yet. I want at least two weeks to digest it all and figure out what if any I would like for us to do in the future."

I told her: "If you find you need more take it. I will wait till you bring it up."

It was three weeks later when I came home from work that she sat me down to talk. She had a bound note book with tabs.

She opened it to the first tap and told me: "I wrote down each thing we did. At each tab it is a repeat of what we did. I left space after each thing to write my feeling about it and gave it a score from 1 to 4.

1 being the lowest 4 the highest. Each tap is how I felt two days after the tab before. The last tab is today.

I went back to the first tab after I entered my feelings and scores in the last tab. Somethings my feelings changed some they didn't.

I will tell you my score for each thing on day one and it's score today. When I am done, I will tell you what I want to do going forward and what I can live without.

There are a couple I would do again but only once in a while. Ok are you ready or do you have something to say?"

I told her to: "Go ahead lay it on me."

She started: "First Alex, 3 now still a 3. Being filmed a 4 and still a 4. Jack fucking my ass, 3 now a 2. Alex fucking my ass, 3 and now still a 3. Jack in my ass with Alex in my pussy, 4 and now still a 4. Both of them in my pussy at the same time, 4 and still a 4. You in my ass as Alex fucked me, 4+ still a 4+. Giving a stranger a hand job at a glory hole, 2 and now a 1, Greta 4 and still a 4. By the way I have invited her to spend a weekend with me. Being paid for sex, 4 and now 4+. Being fucked by a black man, 4+ still 4+. Threesome with Greta and Ed, 4 and now 4+.

Now what I want to continue enjoying. Being filmed, a cock in my pussy and ass at the same time, sex with women, Threesomes with a man and a woman, sex with black men, in fact I prefer my future male lovers to be black and last I love having sex for money."

She then said: "On occasion I might like to be just fucked in the ass. Also, I will fuck a white guy if he has a big cock at lest as big as Alex. I won't suck any guy that doesn't eat my pussy first."

She added: "No more glory holes. What do you have to add;"

I told her: "I am good with everything you said."

She responded: "That's good because Jack called today. Greta gave him our number after checking with me first. He told me Ed wants to hire me to go with him tonight for the weekend. I agreed, he is sending a limo to pick us up.

I asked: "We are both going?"

She smiled and said: "No, he figures the neighbors might get the wrong idea if I got in a limo alone. You will get dropped off at a hotel for the weekend. Ed has already paid for it."

An hour later the limo arrived and off we went. Me to a five-star hotel all expenses paid and Donna to be a paid whore for the weekend.

Sunday afternoon I got a call at the hotel from my wife.

She said: "Pack your things and return the room key, the limo will be out front in twenty minutes."

When I got in the limo my wife was dressed in clothes I had never seen before. They were obviously very expensive and she had high heels I knew were also very expensive by the red bottoms.

She had an anklet on her right ankle her blouse showed a lot of cleavage and her bra pushed her tits up and out to enhance the cleavage. She had a new necklace on with a pendant that was the couple hugging. The female was white and the male was black, I check out her new anklet next. It had two males and one female symbols. The female symbol was white and in the middle of the two males. The woman symbol and one man were white, the other man symbol was black.

I said to her: "Interesting jewelry, are you planning on wearing it all the time?"

Donna said: "Not unless you want me to. I will how every be wearing it, when I am being a whore for Ed and his friends. Plus, when we are far away from home."

She then asked me: "How was your weekend?"

I told her: "Watched some sports ate room service Friday night. Saturday slept late, then eat breakfast in the hotel restaurant. Went for a walk and browsed around a couple of stores. Had lunch in a strip club and watched a few of the ladies strut their stuff.

Back to the hotel and there was a message from Ed. He told me to be out front at 3PM. When I went out the same limo was there. I hopped in and we drove for about an hour north.

I was dropped of at a luxury spa. Once inside I was greeted by name. For the next three hours I was pampered like never before. The only disappointment was the massage didn't come with a happy ending."

Outside the limo was waiting and we headed back. The driver asked me if I was hungry."

I told him: "Yes, I could go for something good to eat."

He said: "I know a good place on the way."

Donna asked: "How was the place?"

I told her: "The place was small but the food was great.

I learned his name is Rich and he works for Ed exclusively. Back at the hotel I watch some Tv and went to sleep. This morning after I showered. I went for another walk and looked for a Dunkin Donuts. Bought a large and two jellies and took them back to the room and waited for your call."

Donna asked me: "Would you be ok spending a weekend there like this every couple of months?"

I asked: "Are you planning going with Ed every couple of months?"

She said: 'Unless you say no. Yes, I want to continue doing it. This was different than that first weekend. Even though I was being paid for the sex and my time. I was treated like a princess when not having sex.

But when the sex started, I was fucked there was not soft gentile love making. I loved being used sexually that way.

Besides Ed there were three others. The second night I was Dp'd twice. Double in my pussy once. For the first time my mouth pussy and ass all had cocks in them at the same time.

Then when I thought it couldn't get any wilder. I had two in my pussy and a third in my mouth when Ed was able to fuck my ass. All four big black cocks were fucking me at the same time. When they were ready to cum They had me kneel and shot their cum in open mouth and on face."

Donna took a polaroid picture out of her purse. It showed my wife's face and open mouth. There was cum everywhere and she was smiling.

It was then that I realized I had turned my once faithful loving wife and mother of our children. Into a wonton whore, and It didn't change how much I love her.

Part 3 in a few days.