But What If I Like It? Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bell hop said: "That is your mother and you are watching each other having sex and sharing men together?"

My wife told him: "Not only is she my daughter, the other guy is my husband and her father. Plus, the woman you just escorted up here is my sister. I guess you have never been sucked off by a mother and daughter together."

He turned to Ed and said: "Sir you never cease to amaze me."

Talking done Donna joined our daughter in sucking him off. When hard he was about an inch longer and thicker. He was really into having a mother and her daughter sucking his cock.

When he started to cum he was in Donna's mouth. He pulled out and finished on our daughter's face. His load was as big as Ed's. Donna started licking his cum off our daughter's face just like our daughter had done to her face. God I was hard watching it. I don't know when my sister-in-law stripped, but I wasn't about to complain. She got between my legs and went right down on my dick.

It didn't take her long to drain my balls into her mouth. Even though I had just came. I was still very turned on, that I didn't resist when she moved up and kissed me pushing my cum into my mouth. She broke the kiss and laid back on the couch I was sitting on. figured one good deed deserves another. So, I went down on her to return the favor.

I gave her three orgasms before she told me: "Enough I need to be able to walk when we leave."

The bell hop had left and we took turns showering in the two bath rooms.

Lia showered first in the room Donna and I slept in. As she needed to go home and back a bag. Donna had told her what she would need.

Donna and I shared our shower next and I told her: "Your sister kissed me. I will enjoy eating cum from all of you except our daughter."

Donna smiled and told me: "I told her to do that the first chance she got to suck you off."

She then said: "Imagine you are between my legs while I am being fucked, licking my clit. Not meaning to you also realize you are licking the cock that is fucking me.

Now imagine his cum is seeping out around his cock and you are licking it up. When he pulls out you are so turned on you just have to suck his cock clean, before you eat his cum from my pussy.

Don't say anything just play it over in your mine. It turns me on thinking about you sucking my lovers' cocks.

It won't mean you are gay. You are there being paid so imagine it is just part of your job. Your wife and daughter are both there as paid whores, so why not you do more than just eat cum from pussy. You might find you like sucking black cock as much as I do."

I told her: "Since I am being paid, I will do it with the first guy that fucks you. Then decide if I am willing to do it the rest of the trip. After we are back give me a week to decide if I like it. Or am just willing to do it if I am on one of your trips."

At one o'clock we headed to the airport. Rich had picked up Lia before getting us. Since we were flying private there was no check in. The pilot had filed the flight plan and since the island was U S territory, we didn't have to clear customs.

As we approached the island, I could see several villas and a complex that liked like a resort. When we arrived, it was only a short drive to the villa, The staff took care of our luggage. As we gathered on the patio.

Ed then explained: "This is where you will sleep or if you need to take a break. You will be brought back to rest till you are ready to rejoin the sexual activities. All the sexual activities take place at the club you may have noticed as we were coming in to land. There are ten villas on the island and the club.

Nine very wealth friends and myself own the villas, club and the island. In an hour we will go to the club. Ladies you will find what you are to wear laid out for you."

He then addressed me; "You will be wearing a loin cloth which you will find laid out in your room. You will not be sleeping with your wife or will you be having sex of any kind with her that is just the two of you. Donna has told me what you are willing to do sexually."

Ed then turned back to the ladies and said: "There are thirty men here that you will be entertaining. My nine friends plus three guests each of us has invited. They have each been tested for STDs and I know you ladies and gentleman have been tested as well.

No one is going to be making love to you. They are going to use you for their sexual pleasure. You are being well paid to let them use your bodies as they wish.

I know each of you has said you will let the men use your mouths pussies and asses. That all of you are ok having two men at once. I need to know if any of you are not alright with having three men at once. If any of you don't think you can do that. Let me know now and it will be made known to the men."

Lia said: "I don't know if I can handle three at once, but I am willing to try."

Karen said: "Same goes for me."

Our daughter said. "I know my mother likes it so I want to try it."

Donna's sister said: "When I asked Donna to come along. I knew I would be here being paid for sex. So, I watched some porn with everything I thought I may be required to do. After see several women with all their holes filled, I am looking forward to doing it."

Ed said: "Ok go get changed."

When we all returned to the patio. The women had on what looked at first glance like a thong. Except there wasn't a waist band.

As I joined my wife I asked: "How is that staying in place?"

She said: "It has two prongs that go in our pussies and up our asses."

,

I raised it to show her. The only thing was a firm rubber ring that was around my dick and balls. It caused them to be pushed up and out more.

Donna asked me: "Was it hard to get that thing on?"

I told her: "One of the female staff helped me."

She responded: "I bet she did and of course you were happy to let her."

I said: "How did you know how to put that thing on? Have you worn one before?"

She smiled and said: "Like you I had help, a female staff member lubed me up and put it on me. Yes, I did enjoy her lubing my pussy and ass hole. She also gave me an enema first to clean my ass out."

We road in a van to the club. It was short ride. We could have walked it in about ten minutes. Once there we were escorted into a large room like a hotel ball room. I was surprised to see a dozen other women. They too were dressed with the same device covering their pussies. The only difference was they were wearing pasties covering their nipples. There were couches along the outer walls each with a king-size mattress in front of them.

I asked Ed: "Why are the other whores wearing pasties?"

He told me: "They are not whores; they are part of the clubs wait staff. They are wearing the pasties to identify that the are not here for sex. Only to serve drinks and anything else a guest requires."

Ed moved to the center of the room bringing my wife, daughter, sister in-law plus Karen and Lia with him and addressed those gathered: "Welcome everybody. The five women standing before you are Donna, her sister, Donna's daughter, her friend Karen and Lia.

Donna is married to the gentleman in the loin cloth. Lia is also married and here with her husband's blessing. It is her first time being a paid whore. Donna's sister is divorced recently and it is also her first-time having sex for money. Donna's daughter is eighteen as is her friend Karen. It is also their first time being paid whores. They both are looking forward to it. Also, they are sometime lovers.

You have all been given numbers, if anyone doesn't have one rase your hand. Good you all have a number. As the we call the first five numbers. When your number is called come and pick one of the ladies.

Take her to a couch started enjoying her. You can invite others to join ll three of these woman's holes are, available for your use. Keep in mind, only Donna is use to having more than one man at a time. The other four will be knew at experiencing anal. But all four assure me they are more than willing to do it, as well as having three men at once.

The first number was called was a man inhis fifties, tall and well built. He chose our daughter saying: "It has been thirty-five years since I have fucked a girl this young."

The next number was a guy in his twenties and said: "I have always wanted to fuck a white man's wife and took Lia by the hand."

Number three took Donna and said: "I have fucked a few white wives, but never in front of her husband."

Four took Karen saying: "I like young white pussy."

That left my sister in-law. When the guy came to claim her. She said: "I guest you are stuck with me."

He asked her: "How long have you been divorced?"

She told him: " I still have the papers, they are signed but I haven't mailed them yet."

He smiled and said: "I guess I to will be fucking a white man's oin them wife."

He led her off and I noticed Donna was signaling me to jo in her and the guy that claimed her.

When I reached them, Donna said: "I told Henry about our agreement and he is eager for you to join us."

I asked: "Henry in what way would you like me to help in your pleasure?"

Henry replied: "Guide my cock in to your wife's pussy. Then you can lick both of us, as I want her reverse cowgirl. When I cum lick what seeps out. When I pull out suck me clean before you eat my cum out of your wife's whore pussy."

Playing the part told him: "It will be my pleasure to do that for you Sir."

My only concern was how my daughter would feel if she noticed me sucking Henry's big black cock.

I did as asked and found it wasn't so bad licking them as he fucked my wife. Also, when his cum started to seep out around his cock I didn't taste so bad. When he pulled out, I didn't hesitate and sucked him clean, before eating his cum from my wife's pussy.

I looked over to where our daughter was to see if she was looking our way. I was surprised to see she was already taking on three guys at once. When I looked back Henry had invited three mote men to join us.

They were already nude and stroking their cocks. While feeling my wife's tits and ass.

Henry told them: "This is Donna's husband and he is new to sucking black cock. I have to tell you he is a natural cock sucker. He also seems to enjoy eating cum.

One of the men introduced him self as Alex and said: " How about you and your wife suck my cock to get me hard so I can fuck your wife."

Before I could answer Donna said: "We would be delighted to suck your cock for you."

We knelt before him and Donna lifted his cock to my lips. Like a good submissive cuckold husband. I opened and let him push his cock into my mouth. After a minute Donna pulled it out and started sucking him. We swapped his cock back and forth till he was hard.

Then as with Henry, he wanted me to guide his cock into my wife's pussy. She was laid back on the couch so I wasn't able to lick them. When he wanted to change positions. Donna suggested reverse cowgirl so I could like both of them. After awhile he had me lay on the mattress with Donna lying face down on top of me. Alex laid on his side and raised her leg on his side and started to fuck her again.

One of the other men got on the mattress us. He lubed my wife's ass then worked his cock into her ass. I knew this was not knew for her, but I had never seen it.

The third guy must have gotten on the with mattress also, because I herd him ask Donna: "Do you want to suck my cock?"

She said: "Of course I do."

The spasms in her body and the moans she was making. I knew she was loving it. I was there her first time with Ed and know how much she enjoyed having sex with him. But this was even more intense than that.

I now realized this was now a permanent part of our life. It wasn't something she had to get out of her system. She enjoyed fucking groups of well-hung black men and being paid was frosting on top.

So, I had to make a decision, put up with it or embrace it. I decided I needed to wait till we were home and give it time to sort out how I felt. The one thing I knew I enjoyed being part of her activities. I wasn't sure about the sucking cock part yet. Eating cum was ok and it is full of protean. I wondered if it was because I was so turned on that I sucked Alex's cock.

I had told Donna I would do the first cock that fucked her. But then needed to think if I was ok doing it again. When he requested, we both suck him hard. I didn't hesitate I dropped to my knees and let Donna guide his cock into my mouth. A bell rang interrupting my thoughts.

Someone shouted ten minutes. Henry told us to hurry up. The three men stopped and we untangled. Donna and I were told to kneel and put our faces together. All four started jerking off, pointing their cocks at our faces. One said open up and we did. He shot his cum into our open mouths getting some on our faces. Then another shot his cum on both of our faces. The last two came at the same time in our mouths.

We were told not to swallow yet, but to kiss sharing their cum. It made me so hot I thought I would cum with out touching my dick. We wee to;d to swallow and lick each other's face clean.

The bell rang again signaling it was time for five more numbers to be drawn. Donna lifted the loin cloth, my dick was dripping precum none stop. I needed to cum, but couldn't because of the rubber ring.

Before they draw the next numbers. Ed announced: "Four of the whores are going to put on a lesbian show for us."

Donna's sister, our daughter, Karen and Lia moved to the center of the room where two mattresses had been placed. For the next half hour, they ate each other's pussies and fucked each other with dildos.

By the end of the night all thirty numbers had been called. I had suck ever black cock there at least once. I had eaten cum from each of the women except our daughter. I Did how ever suck several of the cocks that fucked clean. I also let her drip the cum from her pussy into my mouth."

Once back in my room the same female helped remove the rubber ring she had put on me earlier.

I love eating cum and I know you will be giving me plenty of it. So, relieving your discomfort is as much for me as it is for you."

She went down on me and in about ten seconds I started shooting my cum in her mouth. I never came that hard or shot so much cum before. She didn't loose any and drained me dry or so I thought.

Next, she led me to the bath room and turned on the shower. She joined me washing my body and invited me to wash her. When we were rinsed off.

She knelt down and started sucking me again. When I was hard, she stopped and told me: "Just relax and trust me."

She then took a jar of something and dipped a finger in it. Next, she went back to sucking my dick. I was surprised when she stared to push her finger into my ass. This caused me to tense up.

She stopped sucking and said: "Relax, trust me you are going to enjoy this.".

I relaxed and she continued to push her finger into me. I thought she was going to finger fuck my ass. Instead, she started to massage my prostate. This was new for me and I found it pleasurable.

When I started to cum, it felt like I could cum forever. The pleasure was intense. I would have to have Donna do this for me from now on. After we returned to the bedroom, I went to kiss her, she stopped me.

She told me: "I am not allowed to do that or have intercourse with you. The only sex act I am permitted to do with you, is what I have already done. I am ok with that, because I prefer women sexually. But I love cum and sucking a hard cock. My sister got me the job here, she knew it would be right for me. She was right I enjoy the other staff sexually and suck as much cock as I need to fulfill my craving for cum."

I asked her: "How did your sister know about this job; did she work her also?"

She replied: "No, my sister is married to a man who is a very kink bi-sexual that eats the cum from my sister's pussy. They come here with one of the owners and he watches her being gang banged by groups of black men. After each man cums in my sister her husband sucks the mans cock clean and eats the cum from her pussy.

My sister has told me there are two other places like this that they go to. She told me she is extremely well paid and loves the sex. Her husband is not paid at all. He does it purely for the sex."

I don't know why, but I told her: "My wife also loves it for the sex and the money. But unlike your brother in-law. I am only eating cum and sucking cock for the money and to please my wife."

She left after saying: "I will wake you when it is time for breakfast."

The next couple of days flew by. I noticed one of the men only had sex with Donna, her sister and Lia. He had no interest in our daughter or Karen.

I asked Ed about this and he told me: "He is a very high ranking official in an African country. His family is very wealth and is said to be the real power in the country. He only wants married white women that are married to white men.

Donna and the other two will most likely be ask to go with him when he leaves. He will want them for two weeks and will offered them more money than they would get coming here every weekend for two months."

I asked: "What about passports?"

Ed said: "He is will have no problem getting them diplomatic passports from his country for when they return. He has done this with other wives."

I said: "I know Donna would go, but the other two may not want to do it, I don't know Lia and my sister in-law has always lived far away so I don't know her all the wall either."

Ed said: "They both seem to be enjoying all the sex, so I would say it is fifty-fifty if they say yes."

Sunday morning at breakfast, we were joined by the man from Africa. He addressed all of us, but he was really talking to my wife, her sister and Lia.

He said: "I have made an offer to some of you and I am here to hear your answer."

Donna spoke for the three of them: "We have talked about your offer among ourselves. It is very generous but each of us have reasons for saying no. We also feel we need to tell you those reasons. For me I have not talked about your offer with my husband to see how he feels about me going."

Her sister spoke next saying: "I am in the middle of the sale of my house in California. I am supposed to close on Wednesday. If I go, I will lose out on a very good offer."

Lia told him: "I had my husbands blessing to come here. He works on and oil rig and he is on shift now so I can't get ahold of him to see if he is ok with me going,"

The man thought for a few seconds then said: "I will pay you double my offer but we need to leave now."

The three looked at each other and said yes.

He told them: "Pack your thing and be ready in fifteen minutes."

When he left Donna came over to me and said: "I know Ed told you about the offer."

I said: "He told me you might get the offer. I was surprised you didn't say yes right away."

Donna smiled and said: "We wanted to see if he would up the offer. We all intended to go."

I asked: "Do you know what the return arrangements are?"

She told me: "We will be flown to New York on his plane then first class to Boston on Delta. I will send you the Boston arrival info when I have it."

12