A Gift from My Wife

Story Info
Wife surprises husband with another woman.
2.7k words
4.53
28.9k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jth2723
Jth2723
9 Followers

Me and my wife Paige have been together since my sophomore year of high school. Here we are over ten years later and neither of us could be any happier. Rarely do we fight, our sex is always amazing, and we each go out of our way to do things for each other or present lavish gifts whenever we can. It's almost a competition thing we have where we try to out do each other with the gifts.

My wife had always been a bit of a voyeuristic and always been the adventurist between us, especially in the bedroom. She would go to these sex parties several times a year, always bring home new toys she wanted to try out, and was often the first person to suggest a new thing. Several years ago we were fooling around and she brought up the idea of a threesome, of course like any man would I told her I was interested (but never thought it would actually happen). For a long time, all it was, was something we would discuss during foreplay. She has encouraged me to sleep with other women (with or without her) but knows I would probably never go through with it.

Fast forward to my 25th birthday. Im not a party guy, so I didn't have one. A few of my friends sent me some happy birthday texts and my mom stopped by to see me. Other than that I spent the day doing what I wanted, which was just playing Xbox with my guy friends. My wife knew this and indulged me, letting me relax as I pleased. However, after a while, she decided to give me her gift. As I am sitting there playing, she strolls out of our bedroom, wearing a sexy new lingerie piece.

My wife is a bit short, about 5'3 and has some very beautiful curves around her body. She has long straight dirty blonde hair with green-blue eyes, that are usually protected by her circular yellow glasses. She has several tattoos on her arms and legs, and one on her right breast. Her tits are on the smaller side, about a 32 B, but they are pretty perky and Ive never had any complaints, perfect to fondle in your hands. Her most enticing feature is her large round, yet firm ass. Now she stands adorning a lacey white see through lingerie piece, that somehow both looks like its strapped on very tight to her and could be ripped off in a moment's notice.

As I see her walk into the room, my jaw nearly hits the floor, I can't take my hands off her. I almost immediately die in the game I'm playing, I can feintly hear my friends yelling throuh my headset, "bro what the fuck are you doing."

My wife walks over and kneels before me, without saying much, she reaches for my waist and gently pulls down my pants and boxers, revealing my already solid cock.

"Keep playing honey," she whispers to me. "I want you to sit back and relax." I stare at her for a little bit longer and then try my best to continue playing. However, as soon as my attention shifts back onto my game, Paige places her tongue at the bottom base of my shaft and licks up my cock, I moan and have to turn off my mic immediately. I decides she has a plan and try my best to fulfill my end by continuing to play. Yet, she makes it so hard to keep focused. Once she licked up my cock she wrapped her tongue around my head and swirled it side to side. She wrapped her mouth around my cock and began sucking my tip, flicking it with her tongue while letting spit and drool seep out of her mouth and down my shaft, wetting it. At this point, I'm completely useless to my team and am unable to focus at all. She notices this and very visibly takes pride in her efforts. Paige slides her mouth down my shaft slowly, without stopping until she takes in all of my cock. She bobs her head up and down on my shaft while looking up at me, using one of her hands to aid her mouth while the other fondles my balls. God it felt so good, she was so talented and always took good care of me.

By this point the game had finished and I turned it off. I was just watching her now. For about ten minutes now she has been sliding her lips up and down, up and down, without breaking contact at all. A small part of me felt bad, I knew her jaw was probably starting to hurt, but most of me was too distracted by good it felt or how hot she looked doing it. Very soon after that my dick had almost filled and was ready to blast.

"I'm gonna cum," I whispered, Paige did not respond.

She continued moving her head with her mouth glued to my dick. She started moving faster now. I was moaning very loudly and within moments I shot a huge load down her throat before collapsing into the couch. Out of breath and a bit dazed, I sat there. Paige got off the floor and climbed into my lap, kissing my neck, my limp dick rubbing in between her warm thighs.

"Happy birthday." she whispered into my ear.

"Thank you!" I enthusiastically responded.

She sat up and grabbed my hand, almost dragging me into the bedroom "Don't thank me yet, there's much more to come," she said, almost instantly making me hard again.

I follow her into the bedroom and notice she has put her bed straps on our mattress. She loves being tied down and I assumed she wanted to be again.

However, when I saw them, she said "lay down."

My wife had always commented she wanted to tie me up at least once, but it hasn't happened yet, until now. Wanting to see whatever she had planned I gladly laid on the bed and let her strap my wrists and ankles down. My cock already fully erect again.

"I can see you're excited," she says noticing my dick.

"Well yeah! I nearly shout, "I just got some world class head and you said there's more, of course I am."

She giggled and retrieves a blindfold "I'm glad you are excited babe," she says going to put it on me.

I let her do so, perhaps a tad nervously. She had never tied me down or blindfolded me, I had no idea what to expect. I laid there tied down and without sight, awaiting whatever my wife had planned.

"I"ll be right back, don't go anywhere," Paige teased me.

She leaves the room, at least I think I hear her do so, but can't be sure with the blindfold. It feels like she's gone forever, I can't tell how long it is but the building anxiety and anticipation is starting to kill me. Thankfully, I hear her walk in shortly after.

"I was starting to worry you left me babe," I joke.

I hear a hushed giggle followed by "I would never," she said again teasingly. After a moment Paige says "are you ready for part two of your gift?" Admittedly I'm not sure if I was anymore, for some reason I was extremely nervous, yet still very excited.

I thought about it for a moment and responded "I'm ready."

Almost as if on cue I feel a warm pair of lips wrap around my cock again. I can't see and perhaps that is increasing the sensation because it feels so good. This time she doesn't use her tongue as much and immediately plunges me to the back of her throat. "Fuck!" I moan out unexpectedly, followed by some giggling on her end. This startles me a bit as the laughter sounds clear and it definitely feels like she has her mouth around me, but I decide to not worry about it too much, assuming I'm hearing things. She continues sucking me up and down my shaft. Faster and a bit more clumsily than before, not as many smooth motions. It still feels fantastic and I of course am still very much enjoying it. That being said something is a little different and I can't quite tell what it is.

Another minute or so passes and she again rapidly slides me deep into her mouth.

I moan again, and this time, with lips clearly wrapped around my dick, I hear my wife say "do you like that baby?" Her comments almost cause me to jump as they're unexpected, she is somehow talking while sucking my dick. My confusion is short lived as she removes my blindfold to reveal that she isn't sucking my dick, her friend Sarah is!

I lay there shocked and unable to move while I watch a woman who is not my wife continue sucking my cock, while my wife lays on the bed inches from my dick watching this happen. My heart races, it feels like I betrayed my wife and I had no knowledge of it even happening. Yet, she is still sucking me and it feels so good. Paige sense my worry and immediately reassured me.

"Calm down baby, this is your real birthday gift," she says as she grabs Sarah by the chin, pulls her head off my dick. She kisses Sarah deeply and presses her tongue into her mouth still holding her chin, they make out for a few moments before Paige turns Sarah's mouth back to my dick and she continues sucking almost like some kind of toy.

Sarah has been a long time friend of my wife's since High school. She was always shy and a bit of a wallflower, but Id be lying if I said she wasn't also pretty hot. She was about 5'9 and had a very fit body. She had flowing black hair, several tattoos on her chest, stomach and arms. She had a nice round pair of 36C tits and a fantastic ass that was almost as nice as my wife's. If me and my wife ever broke up I might've made a move, and her she is now deep-throating me in front of my wife. She was more awkward and less confident than my wife, but still looked sexy as hell with my dick in her mouth.

I was still trying to figure out how I felt about all of this, but decided to just enjoy it, Its not everyday a guy get's two fine women sucking his dick. Now that the charade was over my wife started to "help" Sarah out. She would use her hands to fondle my balls or Sarah's tits while she sucked me. Every couple of minutes she would stop Sarah's mouth and make out with her in front of me which was so hot to watch. My wife even took a turn sucking me for a couple minutes when Sarah needed a bathroom break. When Sarah got back she resumed blowing me. I was at a loss of words and could only sit back and watch as she slid me in and out of her mouth. Paige climbed off the bed and got behind Sarah. She knelt down to her ass and started licking her pussy from behind without saying anything. Sarah nearly jolted excitement, and honestly so did I. I couldn't get a good view from what was going on, but I knew my wife must've been doing great, because Sarah was moaning loudly. She had lost focus and stopped sucking me, which I didn't mind, It was very hot watching her and my wife. My spectator role was short lived however.

My wife quickly sat up "okay baby, I hope you're ready, she certainly is!" Paige said, wiping her chin from Sarah's fluids.

I wasn't sure what she was referring to, but it didn't take long before I found out. Paige spanked Sarah's ass and almost on cue, she climbed on top of me and was getting ready to straddle my cock. I became quite nervous, but again, my loving wife reassured me "it's okay babe, just enjoy it." I take a deep breath and relax. Sarah must be nervous too as she struggled to aim my cock into her. My wife climbs up next to her and kisses her while grabbing my cock and doing the aiming herself, calming me and Sarah. Sarah gently sits back on my tip, she's very tight, yet my wife had gotten her very wet for me to slip inside.

Being in another woman felt a little wrong, but fuck Sarah felt good. Paige had a tight pussy, but man Sarah was a whole other level. It gripped me tightly and I almost came right then. Sarah lowered herself completely on me and sat there for a moment taking in the situation. She let out a loud moan, causing my wife to say "good girl, that's it," as she sucked on her ear.

Sarah began bouncing up and down and fuck it felt so good. She was airtight, yet somehow so wet she was dripping down my cock and balls. Me and Sarah were both moaning loudly, yet Paige looked like she was having the most fun. She was smiling ear to ear and was loving every second of this. She took her tongue and began swirling it on Sarah's nipples, kissing them and sucking them while she rode me. Me and Sarah didn't talk much, but Paige was often talking. Frequently saying things like "good girl," or "keep going," to Sarah or "I hope she feels good," or "do you like her?" to me. I'd respond with a head nod, usually trying my best to not be too loud as I was moaning more than usual.

It wasn't long before Sarah was getting ready to cum on my dick. She didn't have to announce it with her words, I could feel it building in her body began to shake. My wife could tell as well and took her hand and began massaging Sarah's clit while she rode me. She took her other hand and began teasing Sarah's asshole with a finger, this sent Sarah over the edge.

Less than a minute later Sarah was literally screaming "Yes! Yes! Fuck I'm cumming! Yes! YES!" as she violently orgasmed on my dick. It was so sexy to watch. Me and Paige locked eyes after she came and my wife couldn't have looked more satisfied if she was the one who just came.

Sarah's organs was enough to send me over the edge. "I'm gonna cum!" I announced.

Paige nearly moaned "that's it baby cum inside her." I was simultaneously turned on and scared by her words. I was hoping Sarah was on birth control, as due to the straps I had no choice but to give my wife what she wanted. Paige began fondling my balls while Sarah kept riding. Paige kept begging me to cum "Come on baby fill her!" she moaned while touching herself with her free hand. I tried holding in as long as I could, mostly to savor the moment, but eventually I couldn't anymore and unloaded into Sarah.

My hips bucked and I grunted as I shot my second load deep in another woman. Paige continued fingering herself and came when I did, perhaps so turned on by what she was watching. Still catching her breath helped Sarah off of me and laid her down next to me. Paige began sucking my now limp sensitive cock. Getting the last drops of my cum and cleaning Sarah off me. She then laid and stuck her head between Sarah's thighs and began lapping my cum out of her. It was so hot to watch, as she licked every drop out of her. Sarah had moaned loudly as she did this. My wife noticed and continued licker her even after she gotten all my cum. It was so hot. Within a minute or two Sarah was already cumming again right next to me while I still lay strapped to the bed.

My wife unstrapped me and helped Sarah clean up and find her clothes. Sarah didn't go home, she slept in our guest-room that night. My wife crawled in bed with me and cuddled naked, whispering "happy birthday," as we both nodded off.

Jth2723
Jth2723
9 Followers