Butch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nuzzled his balls with my nose, inhaling deeply, my head spinning with the potent stench of his musk. I groaned softly and sniffed again, the intoxicating stink of my owner's balls making my cock harden and ass milk the butt plug.

Butch just kept watching impassively, my cock lust was building, I hadn't had a taste of his cock for what felt like hours and I NEEDED IT.

I slobbered over his cock, licking it lascivicously, hungrily. I sucked on the head and swallowed it down to the to the pubes.

I kissed, licked and sucked his cock passionately until it towered over me fully hard.

Without being told I started to face fuck myself on his cock, each time swallowing it down to the pubes, I had no gag reflex and so swallowed to milk his shaft as I licked his balls. Then I'd pull back to take a breath and suck on the head licking the underside with my tongue whilst I used both hands to stroke his shaft and caress his balls.

I lost track of time, the only thing that mattered was sucking my owner's cock and the only thing that mattered more than that was making him cum inside me.

So I didn't notice my wife Stacey dressed in her old cheerleader outfit in the doorway. Nor did I see the shocked expression as I sucked Butch's thick 10" cock as if it was saving my life.

Eventually I felt the tell tale tensing and his balls retracting, I smiled inwardly knowing that I was close to making my master cum. I could feel the tingling sensation building in my ass pussy that told me I was close to cumming too. Then Butch wrapped both hands around my head and with a heave pulled me off him and threw me to the floor.

He was on me quickly and before I knew what was going on I was on my hands and knees facing Stacey, with Butch between my legs. He pulled out the dog tail butt plug slowly and I groaned as it stretched my hole wide open. I felt him spit on my gaping hole three or four times before I felt his cock at the entrance to my drooling, starving hole.

Stacey and I stared at each other for a moment before Butch dug his fingers painfully into my hips and I yelped in pain, which earnt me a hard slap to the back of my head.

"Are you ready to be my bitch?" Butch asked.

"Woof!"

"Speak bitch!"

My brain was by now so saturated with drugs, alcohol and subliminal messages all I could do was act like a dog.

"Woof! Woof! Woof!" Still on my knees I reached back and spread my winking hole wide, pushing in my fingers and pulling it apart, gaping myself for my owner.

One of Butch's hands left my hips and pulled my hair so hard I was convinced he had ripped a patch of hair out.

"Words you stupid bitch, speak words." He ordered.

"Fuck me!" I gasped through the pain and the agonising need to have my master's cock in me.

"Please fuck me master!"

"I need it, I need your cock in me!"

"I need your cum in me!!"

"Please, oh FUCKING PLEASE, fucking FUCK me!!!"

"You got it." And with that Butch violently shoved all 10" of his cock into my ass pussy.

My eyes rolled back in my head as inch anfter torturously thick inch plowed into me, stretching my ass pussy apart, remaking it into a greedy cum sucking fuck hole.

"Yes!!" I groaned out as Butch's cock filled me beyond anything I could've imagined, breaking it open, breaking me open, crushing whatever or whoever I thought I used to be under the weight and power of my owner's cock. I felt Butch's balls against my own and smiled in satisfaction knowing that my master's cock was finally completely inside me and so I was finally complete.

My eyes focused briefly on Stacey, we stared at each other for a second or two and I noticed her hand up her skirt as she fingered herself as she watched me submit and give myself to Butch. Our eye contact was broken as I closed my eyes and whined in tortured bliss as Butch pulled his cock back and slammed it home, making me grunt animalistically.

He hate fucked me in front of my wife for ten minutes, cum spurted from my limp cock twice. After each eye rolling, brain melting, body shaking orgasm I panted out "thank you master, fuck me harder master!"

After Butch fucked my third orgasm out of me he changed position, he hooked his arms underneath mine and wrapped his hands around the back of my head. Then with an incredible act of strength he stood up and impaled me on his cock. Helplessly I dangled from his arms in this submission hold while he power fucked me as he stood. My body was flopping around like a rag dolll until I hooked my legs aeound his thighs to give me some stability, this also allowed me to try and push back a little into his thrusts. The pain in my upper body was beginning to match the delirious pleasure from my ass cunt, I was struggling to breath as he crushed my head and forced it down on to chest, giving himself a better angle to fuck me even deeper, his cock was now making my stomach bulge when he sank it home.

Stacey had come forwards as if in a trance and knelt underneath me, watching in rapture as Butch's cock slammed home and my cunt lips stretch out obscenely around his girth as he withdrew. I felt her face on my aching balls as she leant forwards and started to lick Butch's balls and cock as he fucked me.

This act of debased worship seemed to push Butch over the edge and after another few minures of this punishing hate fuck, he tensed, roared and came. The force of his orgasm triggered my last orgasm and a final few weak drops spurted from my spent cock. Butch slumped to the ground with me underneath him, half crushed by his bulk, his cock still rammed inside me, cum drooling out of my wrecked and very satisfied new cunt.

He pushed my face into his armpit like he had at the beginning of my conversion only a few short hours ago and I moaned in pleasure as I licked the sweat and sucked at the sweaty pit hair. Hearing me moaning he told Stacey to get him a beer, she stumbled her way into the kitchen in a daze, pussy juice dripping down her legs.

When she came back Butch climbed off me and sat back down on the learher sofa, I was still lying on the floor, licking his sweat off my lips. He patted his lap and my wife sat on him obediently, draping her arms arroynd his broad shoulders affectionately.

Butch had a beer in one hand and the other under my wife's too short cheerleader skirt, finger fucking her with three of his long, rough calloused fingers. Stacey had her eyes closed and her face buried in his neck, clinging to him as he fucked her in front of me. He smiled that sexy, cocky hateful smirk and in a daze I turned and presented my new cunt to him, face on the floor looking back as I spread my wet, wanting hole wide open, pushing it out, slipping three fingers in and out in an effort to entice him into fucking me instead.

"Such a slutty fucking whore." Butch said in amusement. Stacey moaned and nodded her head and I barked in agreement.

"Freshly fucked and you're already fingering your cunt, getting ready for rounf two." At this my wife looked up to see me stretching my hole open, three fingers of each hand in my cunt pulling it wide apart, the insides glistening redly. I just wanted my master's cock back inside me. Like a new born whore I'd had my first taste of cock and I was utterly, hopelessly addicted.

"Suck my cock, bitches." I stopped gaping my cunt and crawled over to Butch while Stacey slid to the floor between his knees. We kissed around his cock, our tongues battling and bathing his cock in equal measure. We quickly established a rhythm, one of us sucking and lapping the head while the other stroked the shaft and tongue bathed his massive, stinky, sweaty, hairy balls. We would take turns to lap up his delicious pre-cum and as his cock began to grow under our ministrations Butch took control and took turns face fucking us as the other watched in envy. I noted with pride that Stacey could only handle about half of his cock, whereas I took him to the balls and was rewarded with a good hard throat fucking. Butch's cock soon grew to its full 10" and those big hairy balls that I had come to adore were pulled up tight.

I was desperately hoping he would come in my mouth so I could drown in his thick, potent cum but it was not to be. Butch pulled both Stacey and I off his cock and he jerked it off in front of us as we both eyed it hungrily, with a low groan he shot five or six ropes of cum across our faces and we turned to each other and licked it off each other's faces, kissing and swapping the spit and cum before swallowing it noisily.

"Good bitch."

"Woof!"

Stacey blushed.

Butch downed his beer, belched and said "from now on there's going to be some changes around here."

12