Butch Ch. 04

Story Info
Max and Zak aka Jessie’s revenge.
10.4k words
4.86
3.3k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note - this started out as the last of the main story but it changed on me as I wrote it. It's now an ending to Max and Zak's story, so sorry about that.

Which means there's probably at least one more story to end Butch.

I'm still working on Mike & Jessie's story(s) so please be patient a while longer. That one bought up some old memories and stuff I thought I'd moved on from but evidently hadn't. So hoping I can get back to writing it but it's dependent on whether I am able (or willing) to get back into that headspace.

I haven't forgotten about bar hopping either, just working on how wild I can make the date and after party go while still keeping the vibe right.

I love comments both good and bad, so please let me know whether you loved or hated this one and most importantly why! X

Butch 4

Seeing that the show was over, Jessie hopped off Mike's back and headed upstairs, with a snap of her fingers, Mike obediently crawled after her.

In Mike's room they both quickly dumped all his clothes into a bag and packed up his phone, laptop and assorted cables/chargers. Mike dressed quickly while Jessie took a second to dart into Max's room.

Inside she shucked off her tiny backpack and emptied the contents on the bed. Four bottles of clear liquid went on the nightstand along with a bottle of pills, a tube of lube, bottle of poppers, two iPods, a p-spot massager and the black leather flogger she had used on Max last night. The end was shaped like a cock, so it could be used as a dildo, whip or tail. That being done she rooted through Max's pile of unwashed laundry and took the oversized football jersey and boxers shorts she used to wear when she stayed over. She stuffed them into her backpack and hustled to the master bedroom again placing bottles of liquid, poppers and a (much) bigger bottle of lube on the nightstand.

She met Mike at the doorway, a worried look on his face, she nodded and gave him a quick kiss on the lips, they both headed to the bathroom (where it had all begun for them) and cleared Mike's stuff into another bag.

Holding hands they went downstairs stopping only to let Mike grab a pair of trainers and Jessie took two pairs of Stacey's strappy high heeled sandals. Then they were both out of the door, walking down the street as casually as possible and out of the rest of this story.

Now that the show was over, Zak opened Max's cage door and unhooked the chains connected to the cage floor. As the door opened it pulled the dildo out of Max's mouth with a obscenely wet sucking noise. Zak pulled Max out of the cage by his hair, Max mouth was still hanging open from the face fucking and his fat, wet and still very willing ass cunt gaped wide open, drooling cunt juices, squelching with every step.

As Zak led Max upstairs, he could hear the steady drip of ass cunt juice as it drooled out and the squishy sound of his obscenely fat ass lips as he crawled up obediently after him. Zak took Max to his bedroom, he wanted to plow that fat, juicy cunt in his own bed, make him stare at the posters on his walls as he came helplessly on his thick, hard dick. Zak undressed quickly and lay down on the bed, taking care to keep his worn shorts and socks to hand but not noticing the things Jessie had left on the nightstand.

A glimmer of recognition crossed Max's face as he crawled into his room, something else clicked in his mind when he crawled up onto his bed...

Watching his dad finally hate fuck his rival hadn't done anything for Zak, watching gay sex didn't really do anything for him, it was the domination that excited him. Watching men have consensual sex didn't turn him on.

Watching one man dominate another, to force him to his knees and make him into a cocksucker did.

Even better when the cocksucker turned cumslut.

Popping Max's cherry hadn't been as satisfying as Zak thought it would've been either.

Might've been because Jessie had so thoroughly fucked Max up before hand. She sure did have a lot of anger and resentment towards him, otherwise she probably wouldn't have punch fisted him.

Which, (Zak had to admit) made Max's asshole look real pretty. But the freshly punch fisted ass cunt was so sloppy and loose he barely felt the sides.

Bit of an anti-climax when his hated rival had already been broken before he got to do anything meaningful to him. It was all over bar the symbolic marking of Max with cum. And after he had made Max cum on his own face, he had mostly lost interest as Jessie and the gang worked their magic on Max for the rest of the day.

After all, a deal was a deal and if she wanted the ownership of the accounts he had made on her behalf, (and the revenue) she had to do what Zak (and more importantly Butch) wanted.

Now however Jessie's work was done and the admin rights had been handed over, Zak had a slobbering human sex toy to fuck on demand.

Zak didn't think it was gay to fuck another guy, especially a pretty boy cumdump like Max.

It was just nature. Alpha fucks Beta.

And since the sextape with Jessie had gone wildly viral there wasn't a slut within 50 miles who'd go anywhere near him.

So having a personal sex zombie was definitely a plus.

Especially since the drugs Jessie had given Max had given him a fat booty, sex-doll blowjob lips and almost b-cups.

The machines had done an amazing job at turning his (formerly virgin) asshole into a fat, juicy, drooling fuck hole. Even now he could hear squishy sounds as Max squeezed his thighs together as he crawled between Zak's legs.

Max's nipples were now close to an inch long and as thick as his little finger. His already small cock had shrank and now just drooling precum limply, his balls were bloated though.

Max's tits, ass, balls and clit were now perfect to tug and squeeze, bite and chew, manhandle and maul.

Zak's cock twitched and drooled at the thought.

Where did that come from?

Max nuzzled at Zak's balls, sniffing deeply, licking and gently sucking at them, grazing them with his teeth, making Zak shiver. Max was watching intently for signs of life from Zak's cock. As it started to swell under his tender ministrations, Max started to lap and suckle at the head of Zak's cock.

Zak felt Max on his cock and smiled. It wasn't the adrenaline rush of having conquered a new hole, or the triumph of having a new bitch on her knees, cum on her face as you recorded it. This was the warm glow of knowing you have a two hole whore at your beck and call.

No more chasing bitches, no more holier-than-thou bullshit, no more cheap skanks because no one else would give you the time of day.

Zak drifted into an exhausted sleep, with the satisfied smirk of a man getting his cock sucked.

His plan to fuck Max into a puddle of drool and cum forgotten the instant he lay on the bed...

Exhaustion started to overwhelm Max and one final trigger clicked in his mind as he sank into a bone deep sleep, suckling on Zak's soft cock like a pacifier.

When Max woke it was dark. He wasn't sure what time it was or why he had woken up. He took off the dog ear headphones that had been clamped to his head and carefully put them over Zak's ears. Then he synched it to one of the iPods Jessie had left on the table, held his breath and counted to ten.

Zak stirred slightly but settled down, the subliminal instructions whispering their insidious message into his sleeping brain.

Max breathed again and took the lube and generously coated the p-spot massager. This was the trickiest part of his subconscious instructions, hardly daring to breathe he rolled Zak onto his side and raised his knees to his chest, exposing his virgin hole. He waited for any reaction, and seeing none, squirted a glob of lube onto his hand and rubbed his fingers in it to warm it up. Then he took a deep breath and stroked his lubed fingers against Zak's ass hole. Zak shivered at his touch but otherwise didn't react. Max applied more lube until he was gently fingering Zak, who started cooing and moaning lightly, his full lips suckling at an imaginary tit, then he pushed the p-spot massager gently home.

Finally he grabbed a pair of his unwashed boxers and positioned them against Zak's nose, daring to push them between his lips.

The instructions completed Max lay down next to Zak and spooned him.

Next morning Max woke first and obeying his instructions removed the p-spot massager, boxers and headphones. He then rolled Zak onto his back and seeing his cock in all its early morning glory, licked his lips. Max reached for the lube and coated his fingers again, then he straddled Zak's chest, making sure his (now) chubby thighs were stroking Zak's tits, his toes resting lightly against Zak's full lips, his ripe ass cunt facing Zak's face as he stroked that eight inch pussy wrecker with one hand, sucking and drooling on it, humming with pleasure as he wiggled his ass in Zak's still sleeping face. Max's lubricated fingers made their way between his legs to dance against Zak's hole, tickling and teasing and ever so pleasing.

Zak began to stir as Max deep throated him, raising his head to be greeted by the sight of Max's sexy rosebud and the smell of unwashed, hungry ass cunt.

"Wha..." Zak began but his question turned into a long moan and Max face fucked himself in Zak's cock. Coughing and spluttering Max sat up and back a little, pushing his ass back into Zak's face, pressing those gorgeously fat, drooling, voluptuous ass cunt lips against Zak's own (oddly fuller feeling) lips. Before Zak could do anything Max started jacking his cock vigorously and penetrated his ass with a well lubed finger.

Zak gasped and jerked forwards at the sensation of his ass being penetrated, his lips pressing against Max's ass lips. They were warm and soft, wet and welcoming.

Instinctively Zak kissed Max's ass cunt lips, Max gasped at the unexpected pleasure and pushed back more, shivering in delight as Zak's full lips kissed his wet, ripe fuck hole. Max shimmied backwards to allow Zak better access and slipped his feet over Zak's shoulders and under the back of his head, in effect pinning his arms down and cradling his head.

Zak never ate pussy.

But the warm, wet, soft and incredibly sexy feel of Max's ass cunt lips against his own was hands down the best thing he had ever experienced. He licked and sucked and tongue fucked that delicious, juicy, sloppy, increasingly wet hole like his life depended on it.

His world shrank until it was centred purely on the ass cunt making out with him.

Everything else fell away.

He didn't notice that Max had stopped sucking him, that he was only tugging and gently squeezing his balls, occasionally moving under to lightly stroke his perineum.

As Zak continued to tongue Max's ass cunt, a trigger clicked in Max's mind and he lubed up both hands, one hand teased Zak's balls while the other went lower and started to play with his ass hole.

Zak moaned into Max's ass cunt was he felt his virgin ass hole stretched open, one finger slowly, teasingly, agonisingly making its way in and out. Max felt Zak's hole squeeze and relax around his finger, milking it, trying to suck it in deeper and smiled. He leant forwards and shuffled down Zak's body a little to give himself better access to the new born boi-pussy.

With Max's weight no longer pinning him down, Zak raised himself onto his elbows and took a grip of Max's booty, spreading those glorious cheeks wide and taking a moment to appreciate the beauty of the sight before him, then he pushed his face firmly into his ass and started eating that slutty hole like it was the secret to ever-lasting life.

Like it was his last meal on earth.

Max giggled as the sound of Zak's wanton moaning tickled him delightfully. For a virgin, the boy had a lot of potential. Max's toes curled and his finger left Zak's boi-pussy as the pleasure of the tongue fucking and the way Zak's hands worked his booty proved to be too much. Max's hands clawed Zak's muscular thighs as he rocked himself back and forth on Zak's face, both of them panting, sweating and moaning now, Zak's cock untouched and throbbing, Max's thin four inches hard and drooling ropes of sweet, sticky precum all over Zak's abs. Max dropped his head, pushed his ass back and bit the sheets as he came, mewling helplessly on Zak's tongue.

Max's orgasm sent spasms through his body, his ass cunt sucked hungrily on Zak's tongue, his fat, wet ass lips felt like they were trying to chew his face off, it all became too much and Zak's cock erupted.

Four huge blasts of cum splattered Max's body. As Zak collapsed on to the bed, eyes closed, mouth hanging open from the force of his orgasm, Max rolled off and on wobbly legs, stumbled to the nightstand, grabbed one of the bottles and gave it to Zak. Zak gulped down half on the contents before he put it back, gasping for air.

Max climbed back into bed, lube and p-spot massager in hand and went back to working on Zak's new boi-pussy, stroking the slender device in and out, letting press against his p-spot and grinning when Zak's ass sucked at it, rubbing the head of the massager against his little joy button. Max had an eye on the door, expecting to be walked in on at any minute, his mouth gently licking Zak's cock and balls, so that if anyone looked, it would just look like Zak's cumdump was sucking him off.

Zak dozed in and out of sleep, his new boi-pussy suckling at the p-spot massager, subconsciously edging himself towards his first true anal orgasm, until he was disturbed by the sound of Butch banging the door open and yelling at Zak to "get his lazy ass to work and take your cunting fuck toy with you."

Startled awake Zak jerked up and saw Max between his thighs, cock in his mouth just as expected. He felt thirsty and so downed the contents of the open bottle on the night stand before planting his foot on Max's face and pushing him away.

Even though Max was expecting an intrusion, he still jumped at the sound of Butch hammering on the door. As Zak pushed him away, he pulled out the p-spot massager and as Zak stumbled out of bed and headed for the shower, Max quickly hid the lube and toy.

Zak was never one to dwell in the shower and this time was no exception. So happily he failed to notice the lube and ass juices that were slowly leaking out his new boi-pussy.

He stomped back into Max's room and swore when he checked the time. He had a gardening job and the old ladies and divorcees that he got most of his work from hated him being late.

So no time to play.

Even though Max was face down ass up on the bed, with his oh so fuckable cunt lewdly wiggling in front of him.

Although soley tempted, Zak resisted the urge to eat Max's increasingly addictive ass cunt and instead gave it a swift slap. Max yelped in surprise and then reached back and spread his jiggly cheeks wide, inviting more. Zak obliged and spanked Max's very red, very fat and very wet cunt lips. Max grunted in pleasure and pushed his ass cunt out as far as he could, silently begging for more.

Hearing that Zak's resistance faded and his cock grew. He spanked Max's hole harder, noticing how his hand came away wet. Max was grunting and moaning as Zak continued to spank his ass cunt with his hand, juice now drooling down his thick thighs in long glistening ropes, he could feel his orgasm building, his fingers clenching into fists, his nipples now so hard they hurt.

Seeing Max's ass cunt lips puckering up to be spanked and the sensation of those soft, warm, wet lips trying to suck his fingers inside with every blow proved to be too much for Zak and with a grunt he took a firm grip of Max's hips and shoved all eight inches home.

Max squealed in delight as he felt his master's fat cock sinking home. He had been constantly fucked senseless by machines, fingers and fists for the last three days and the feel of a real cock inside him had him delirious with pleasure. His ass cunt quickly started milking, suckling and chewing on the thick, hard cock. After the frankly ridiculous sized dildos, butt plugs and fists he'd taken over the last few days a real live cock felt like heaven and his still saturated subconscious quickly started to make the cock cum.

Zak just held on for dear life as Max twerked on his cock, rocking himself back and forth, groaning in pleasure. Zak was surprised at how quickly he got hard again so soon after his last orgasm, doubly surprised that after a few minutes of Max working his cock with that incredible ass cunt he was on the verge of cumming again. Zak was biting his lip to try and stop himself from cumming too quickly, his hands clawing at Max's back, spanking that ass as it worked its magic, but it was no use. He thrust himself into Max as hard and as deep as possible and flooded his ass cunt with cum. Max felt the force of Zak's orgasm as he squeezed his cock with his ass cunt. Milking every last drop of cum from his master. Exhausted, Zak collapsed onto Max's back, pushing them both into the bed, his cock softening and slipping free of Max's heavenly hole.

Zak pushed himself upright and knelt between Max's spread legs, staring down in triumph. His cock still semi-hard and throbbing, he spread Max's fat, sexy ass cheeks and gazed at his red, raw, wet and extremely well fucked (and oh so fuckable) ass cunt. Unable to help himself he leant forwards and took a deep sniff. The powerful smell of sex made him groan involuntarily and he sniffed deeply again, his nose nudging playfully into Max's pillow soft cunt lips. The smell of Max's freshly fucked ass made Zak's mouth water and he bent forwards to kiss it again.

The fact that Zak was enthusiastically eating his own cum from Max's ass hole never once crossed his mind.

Max shivered in delight as he felt Zak's probing tongue on his hole again and moaned wantonly when he felt Zak's tongue teasing his lips before dipping inside. When Zak sucked on Max's hole, he nearly lost mind in pleasure. Zak was now growling unconsciously as he kissed, licked, sucked and tongue fucked Max's drooling hole. It didn't take long for the feel of Max's naturally gifted ass cunt lips making out with him, sucking on his tongue, eating his face as much as Zak was eating it, to have Zak painfully hard in record time.

Quickly Zak lined up his cock and sank it home in one smooth thrust. Max's eyes widened at the sensation of being filled with his master's cock again so soon. He let out a long, satisfied moan as he felt his owner's balls pushed tight against him. More moans followed as Zak fucked him with long, slow strokes, withdrawing fully and plunging back in, making his ass cunt fart and squelch. Zak thought this time he would be able to fuck Max into a drooling puddle of cum, so he was shocked to find himself so close to cumming again, so soon after his last orgasm. He paused for a moment and lay down fully on Max, crushing him into the bed, dug his arms underneath Max's chest and crossed them over, so he had his hands on Max's puffy boy tits and deliciously long nipples.

Max's mouth sprang open in surprised delight when he felt Zak's strong arms wrap round his chest and cup his titties. He started to pant and drool when Zak's fingers went to work, rubbing and tugging at his nipples. Max instinctively wrapped his legs around Zak and pushed up and back, fucking himself on his master's cock. Zak matched Max's rhythm and the slow deliberate fuck started to speed up until he was hammering into the desperately hungry ass cunt that was driving him insane with pleasure.

Zak came suddenly, without warning and the sensation of being filled with his owners seed again was enough to trigger Max's second orgasm of the morning. Max's orgasm made his ass cunt walls clench and suck on Zak's cock so hard it made him cum again.

So hard it hurt.

Instinctively Zak bit and sucked at Max's neck, leaving a deep purple love bite. Max wriggled underneath him in a vain effort to stop him but Zak simply bit him again, harder and sucked longer on the other side of his neck. This time Max submitted, sighing in pleasure and reached his arm up and back to pull Zak in closer. Zak smiled as he felt Max melt under him and allowed Max to pull him forwards a little, Zak leant in to deliver another embarrassingly prominent love bite on Max's throat when Max twisted a little underneath him so Zak found himself kissing and sucking at Max's armpit.