Butch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zak froze momentarily in shock, initially disgusted. Max however wrapped his free hand around Zak's still semi-hard cock and started stroking him encouragingly. Another tug on Zak's hair and he gingerly started to lick Max's sweaty pit. Max moaned and increased the pace of his stroking as Zak took deeper, longer licks.

Max released Zak's cock and moved his fingers down to stroke and massage his perineum. Zak hummed and shivered delightfully, sucking harder on Max's pit. Max lovingly stroked Zak's hair as his fingers moved further to flirt with Zak's boi-pussy.

Zak had closed his eyes and was breathing deeply as Max's fingers began to expertly play with his hole. Despite having cum so many times in quick succession Zak was still horny and the feeling of Max fingering his boi pussy made his toes curl and his eyes roll back in his head. He wouldn't admit it but this felt better than his cock inside Max's incredible hole.

Max noted Zak's reaction and rubbed his free fingers in a puddle of his cum and then softly traced them over Zak's full lips. Max smiled when Zak licked the cum off his lips and hummed in pleasure. Max repeated the process again and again, until Zak was lapping the cum off Max's fingers, purring like a kitten as Max fucked his boi pussy with two fingers.

The sound of several notifications hitting Zak's phone brought him back to reality. Startled at finding himself entwined with Max, he shoved him away roughly and quickly turned to grab his clothes from the floor.

This hid his burning red face and saved him from looking at Max.

To say he was confused was an understatement.

Embarrassed at doing such intimate, submissive things with someone who was just supposed to be a fuck toy.

Deeply ashamed of how much he had loved eating Max's pussy, especially after it had been fucked!

He didn't even want to think about how Max's fingers had made him feel while he was lapping up him own cum...

Sucking on Max's fingers...

Wishing...

Slowly beginning to rock his hips back and forth on those delighful digits, sending sparks through him.

Making him melt...

Once dressed he grabbed the full bottle from the nightstand and the ipod and left without looking at Max or saying a word.

Zak pounded downstairs and ran out the door. He was late to his first job and had to beg to get the second one rearranged.

The rest of his day was spent mowing lawns, weeding and cutting back bushes.

Hard, dull work.

Which did very little to take his mind off the previous weekend.

Zak hadn't slept much since Friday night, hadn't eaten anything and hadn't had anything to drink either.

He kept daydreaming about this morning.

As a result, a job that should've taken two hours took more like four and felt like eight years.

Zak grimaced, grabbed his tools, took off his shirt and got to work.

His clientele preferred him to work topless, it was an unspoken rule.

They got their diet coke break ad and he got paid.

He checked his job sheet again, plugged his earphones to the ipod and set to work.

The subliminal instructions hidden behind the music seeping into his brain while he worked.

The vodka and chemicals in the 'water' making him more passive and open to suggestion...

The other things were working their magic too...

Zak's daydreams began to change as the day wore on, he began to picture himself in Max's place...

Imagining himself on his knees, mouth open, tongue out while a long, thick cock painted his face with cum.

Imagining himself face down, ass up as the same long, thick cock ravaged his boi-pussy.

Imagining himself being in Max's place, strapped to the bench at Butch's. The suction tube tight to his ass hole, stretching out his ass lips as the anal beads sawed in and out, battering his hole into ecstatic submission. The milking cups on his tits sucking so hard it feels like they are tearing his nipples off. The infernal inflatable collar randomly choking him and the too short chains that connect his balls to the floor, resulting in an agonising tug every time he moved.

And the relentless work of the machines meant he moved a lot.

It was only when he got back in his truck to get to his next job that he realised he had cum in his pants.

Confused, he stripped them off and brought them to his face to examine. The smell made his cock twitch, a tentative lick made his cock flex. Before he knew it he had his feet on the dash, legs spread wide, one hand playing with his ass hole while the other held his cum soaked pants to his face as he licked them clean.

Startled by a notification from his phone, he quickly got dressed and headed for his next job, a good half an hour late...

Max took a while to gather himself after Zak left. His adventures over the last three days had left him exhausted and definitely changed. He didn't have much time to think about it as Butch slammed open the door, mouth open, about to hurl abuse at Zak for being late, only to find him gone.

He settled for "downstairs cunt."

Max immediately rolled out of bed, put the dog ear headphones, paws, knee high socks, collar and cuffs back on and crawled after Butch. Max couldn't wipe the freshly fucked smirk off his face, any more than he could stop his body from glowing or the pleasure radiating from his well fucked (and even better eaten) ass cunt.

So when he got downstairs he obediently crawled over to where Butch was sitting.

What would've looked repellent and grotesque Friday morning was now the new normal. Butch was naked, Stacey (mom) was draped over him like a trophy, one arm around his shoulders, very red lips working on his neck making his cock twitch, as Butch lazily stroked two thick fingers in and out of her gaping pussy, her other hand lovingly rubbing his heavy balls. Stacey's tits had painful looking bite marks and sore looking hand prints, as did her ass, neck and belly.

Mitch (Dad) was kneeling in front of Butch, facing away from him. His body was bent backwards in such a way that Butch was sitting on his face, Dad's head was crushed in between Butch's big, fat sweaty ass and the leather recliner. Muffled slobbering noises and Butch's occasional wriggling readjustment confirmed that Dad was eating his owner's ass for breakfast. He had his arms hooked around Butch's thick hairy thighs to try and take some of the pressure off his back.

It looked like nearly all of the toys that had been used on Max had now been applied to Mitch. The black leather choker was strapped tightly around his neck, inflating and choking him randomly, his tits were bigger than yesterday, his nipples painfully, redly erect and almost as suckable as Max's, his balls were being methodically crushed in that automated vice, the two huge dog tail butt plugs were vibrating loudly, wagging lewdly in his dripping wet ass cunt and on his newly hairless body, the electro shock pads were stuck to his armpits, ribs, inner thighs and feet.

The chemical cocktail that had been given to Max had worked the same magic on Mitch. His ass, thighs and tits were all bigger, plumper and more fuckable. His cock had shrank but his balls looked bigger.

If there was any doubt about anything, Mitch's cock was hard and dripping.

Butch snapped his fingers and Max crawled forwards, up and over his dad's body to suck his soft hairy cock. It was different to anything he'd done, there was an entirely new level of submission and intimacy taking a soft cock into his mouth, licking and sucking it until it got hard, standing proudly ten inches long and brutally thick. Butch's pubes tickled his nose and he took a moment to sniff deeply and rub his face in them, marking himself with his owner's stink. Max noted that Butch's cock had a different taste, smell and feel in his mouth. It was hard and uncompromising, it felt dangerous.

Max found himself rubbing his body against his Dad as he sucked Butch's cock, he hadn't washed himself and so the sweat, cum and spit from the morning sex with Zak smeared over Mitch's body. The first time Max's nipples rubbed against Mitch they both moaned in lust. Butch responded to Mitch's moans by grinding his ass down harder on to his face and wrapping his hands round Max's head, forcing him to take more of his cock, laughing as Max choked on it.

Max rubbed his hands over Butch's thighs as he worshipped his cock back to its full morning glory, he felt his dad's hands clutching them too. Max stroked the backs of his father's hands as he rubbed himself again him, both of their moans muffled as they serviced their true owner. Max altered his position slightly so their tits rubbed against each other more fully, his inch long nipples tweaking, flicking and digging into his dad's own thick nipples.

They both started to grind against each other, humping their tits with a slowly building frenzy. Max now had his hands on the top of Butch's ass to give himself the best leverage to both suck his master's cock and titty fuck his fuck toy father.

Max stopped sucking Butch for a moment and drooled the accumulated spit and pre-cum on to his father's budding titties, before hungrily resuming both face fucking himself and titty fucking his father.

He did that twice more, stopping to add more throat juice and Butch's potent pre-cum before starting again. Butch's cock was now throbbing dangerously and his huge balls were pulling up tight, when Max slipped and sat down on his dad's cock.

Max giggled as he felt those three, thin inches tickle his ass cunt. His giggling increased when he felt his father start to desperately fuck him with quick shallow jabs.

Butch had been mauling Stacey's tits painfully while Max sucked on his cock and Mitch tried to eat his ass hole and not suffocate at the same time. But when Max stopped sucking and started to giggle, he looked down and saw Max rocking back and forth on his father's pathetic cock as Mitch whined like a dog and fucked like a rabbit.

Butch grunted with disgust and sat forward and down hard, crushing Mitch into the sofa with a strangled yelp and lifted Max off his dad's cock and near threw him backwards across the room.

Still smiling, Max licked his lips and sat back watching as the show unfolded.

Butch sat up a little and pulled Mitch out from under him. Mitch was red faced, gasping for air and his hair was matted with sweat, spit and ass juices.

Butch heaved Mitch up and around like a rag doll as he pulled out the dog tail butt plugs and stripped off the ball crusher and choker, before slowly and painfully ripping off the electro shock pads.

Butch had Mitch's head wedged into his arm pit to muffle his screams and to reinforce his status. He spanked his gaping asshole a dozen times leaving big red hand prints and chuckled as he felt Mitch begin to lick his sweaty armpit.

Butch pushed Stacey on to the floor and Max crawled forwards to join her.

They sat and watched as Butch lifted Mitch up by the hips, Mitch had his arms over Butch's shoulders to hold himself steady, they stared at each other for a long moment before Butch impaled Mitch on his cock. Mitch threw his head back and cried out as his owner's cock stretched his ass cunt around it's brutal thickness, his cock spurted thin, clear ropes of cum as he ecstatically submitted to his master.

Butch watched Mitch impassively and slowly lifted him all the way off his cock until his ass cunt lips could grip no longer and they were left grasping at thin air. Then he pulled him down hard. Mitch threw his head back again and wailed in ecstasy as his cock spurted again.

The scene repeated five or six times until Mitch was reduced to deep primal grunts, his hard cock flexing, his balls now painfully empty, his orgasms now torturous full body spasms that left him dazed and drooling open mouthed, eyes unfocused.

Butch glanced and Stacey and she eagerly crawled up to serve him. He told her to get him a beer as Mitch straddled his lap, sucking at one of Butch's nipples like a baby trying to soothe itself even as he remained impaled grinding on his owner's cock, his ass muscles massaging it, trying to coax the cum out his full balls.

Stacey returned with the beer and Butch told her to give him a hand job. She looked at him confused and a little frightened (as she'd had a taste of what was in store if she didn't comply with his wishes last night.)

Butch lifted Mitch up by the armpits, revealing four inches of his cock, glistening and slick with ass juice. Stacey spit on her hand and tentatively wrapped it around his cock. The sheer size of it still made her gasp, her eyes widening in awe as she gently began to stroke the base of Butch's cock with one hand, the other instinctively cradling and fondling his balls. She cooed as she watched Mitch's ass cunt lips stretching white around Butch's cock, juices gleaming, running slowly run his cock and over her fingers as it milked its owner, almost chewing on it. Butch grunted in satisfaction as he lifted Mitch up and down slowly in time to Stacey's rhythm. After a few minutes he lifted Mitch up higher and naturally Stacey took the opportunity to wrap both hands around his cock and jerk his shaft while just the head teased in and out of Mitch's abused hole.

Butch stopped lifting Mitch for a moment, moving his hands to his neck. Mitch still staring vacantly into his owner's eyes and he gently bounced up and down on his master's cock in time with his wife's hands beneath him.

Without warning Butch clutched Mitch's neck tightly and with a monstrous, barbaric show of dominance he forced Mitch down his cock, over Stacey's hands down to his balls, making Stacey double fist Mitch around his cock.

Mitch's scream was choked off by Butch's hands around his neck. His cock spurted helplessly as his abused ass cunt was forced open around his wife's hands and his master's cock. Butch kicked at Stacey to make her start jerking his cock, even though both her hands were more than wrist deep up her husband's wrecked open ass hole. With a grunt of effort she started to squeeze and stroke Butch's cock and Butch smiled.

The supreme satisfaction of knowing he had just made Stacey double fist Mitch while continuing to jerk him off cemented his position as the top dog. Mitch's pathetic attempt to pull himself away were quickly overpowered by choking him to the point of almost passing out, and of course the deep gasps of air were smothered by Butch's sweaty arm pit.

Butch had always prided himself on his stamina and this time was no exception, Stacey was doing her best hand job while he also fucked Mitch up and down by the throat. This carried on until Butch's arms began to shake with the effort and with one final heave he hauled Mitch off him and planted him face first on to his cock. He smacked Stacey's hands away and with a dozen brutal thrusts making Mitch spasm and gag Butch came with a roar. Cum spurted out of Mitch's nose and oozed down Butch's balls, where Stacey lapped it up groaning as she finger fucked herself with four fingers, cumming hard on her hand as she swallowed the load oozing from her husband's mouth.

Butch shoved Mitch to the floor, and he lay there panting open mouthed, flopping, shaking and groaning as cum drooled from both ends like a gangbanged whore.

Max crawled over and began to lick up the cum and ass juices off and out of his father's battered and broken body.

Once Butch had finished his beer he had Stacey chain Max and Mitch into the same cage on their sides in a 69 position, their full blow job lips touching each others fat, wet, thoroughly wrecked ass cunt lips. The by now familiar two inch thick, eight inch long dog dick dildoes were positioned so they could either be sucked or used to to fuck. Both dildoes doubled up as straws to feed them more of that potent fluid that was slowly but surey turning them into brainless bimbo fuck sluts. The head phones went back on as did nipple suction devices, cock cages, collars and a head set that beamed pre-programmed porn directly into their eyes.

Max spent the rest of the day brainwashed in the cage.

Zak had managed to complete two out of four jobs and since he was late and took a lot longer than expected he missed out on his usual 'tips'.

Tired, frustrated and horny he got back to Max's house. No sign of Butch or Stacey.

He unlocked the cage and dragged a half conscious Max out.

They both collapsed on to the leather sofa and watched TV.

Zak was stroking Max's back like a favourite dog while Max was nuzzling his neck, one hand working its way down and under Zak's t-shirt to his shorts.

Max looked up at Zak for permission as his fingers found their way to his sweaty balls. Zak nodded and lifted himself up, stripping off his sweat soaked t-shirt as Max pulled down his shorts, freeing his cock.

Zak slouched down on the couch, his ass as far forward as possible, so Max would be able to suck his balls or deepthroat him with out the hassle of him having to move (or so he thought).

Max saw Zak in position and smiled, not just because he was finally going to get some after a day of being edged by the dildoes and his dad's tongue, but because he saw Zak's position as an invitation to lick his cute little boi-pussy.

Max started by kissing Zak's toes, after a long hard day Zak groaned in pleasure and slouched down further as Max licked his sweaty foot and rubbed the other one with his hands.

Max looked at Zak as he sucked on his big toe, his tongue swirling round it and smiled at what he saw. Zak's eyes were closed and his mouth was open, he was panting lightly and his hands were on his tits, teasing his nipples as his cock twitched and grew. Max swapped feet and licked and sucked it clean of Zak's yummy sweat, his hands now caressing Zak's calf, sending little shivers of pleasure through him.

Zak could feel his arousal building and he hooked his free foot round the back of Max's head and pulled him forwards. Max gleefully accepted the invitation and making sure that Zak's legs were over his shoulders he shuffled forwards and bent down, lifting Zak's full, sweaty balls up and licked his taint. Zak's eyes opened and he gasped in shock, Max licked again and again, each time going lower and subtly pushing Zak's legs up to give himself more access to his cute, pink, virgin boi-pussy.

Zak didn't know what to think, having his taint licked had sent unexpected sparks right through him, he was helpless in the face of this new experience. When Max finally quit teasing and licked his boi-pussy Zak threw his head back and groaned, his cock grew to its full length and stood proud, untouched, drooling pre-cum as Zak ran his fingers through Max's hair, pulling him closer, urging him on as he tongue fucked his tight little virgin hole like it was a two dollar whore.

Zak's toes were curling, his muscles tightening, his head thrashing from side to side as the pleasure radiating from his boi-pussy grew relentlessly, agonisingly. Max was eating him like a four course meal with champagne and candles, Zak's thighs were clamped around his head, his body shaking in pleasure. The tough guy asshole, the dangerous punk was no where to be found, Max's talented tongue (and Jessie's cocktail and recordings) had turned Zak into a mewling sex kitten, writhing on the end of a tongue. Max took the next step and using Zak's own pre-cum as lube slowly pushed a finger into him.

Zak's long moan of submissive satisfaction could be heard from streets away.

The unmistakable sound of a cock whore being born.

Max began finger fucking Zak and his cock erupted seconds later.

Zak moaned again and instinctively balanced his feet on Max's shoulders, lifting his ass up to provide greater access, his hands dropped Max's hair and spread his ass cheeks wide.

Max had stopped fingering Zak to watch as he came so hard some cum was dripping off the ceiling. Zak spread himself wide and stared at Max, in a mix of embarrassment, shame, confusion, desperate, horny need.