Butch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want more?" Max asked.

Zak nodded.

"Tell me want you want." Max said, enjoying the moment.

Zak took a while before he answered, his brain was still saturated with Jessie's cocktail and the subliminal messages that had been working on him all day, but he had just cum from having his ass fingered and the realisation and subsequent shame and embarrassment were fighting the new programming.

Max's instructions has informed him his would happen, that Zak would attempt to revert back once he had cum and so he started to gently finger him again while stroking his cock lightly, alternately licking his taint and sucking his balls.

Putting him back into that aroused head space, where the only thing that mattered was getting fucked in the ass until it made him cum.

The feel of Max's mouth and fingers going to work on him again had Zak quickly slipping back into his new pleasure puppet, sex slave sub space and he abandoned any attempt to reassert himself, submitting to those talented fingers as they worked their way in and out of his boi-pussy. Max scooped up some of Zak's cum and used it as more lube, slipping a second finger into him, Zak moaned as he felt himself stretched open.

"No..." he whispered as he started to use his feet as leverage to push his ass back onto Max's fingers.

"No... please...." Zak managed as he fucked himself deeper and harder.

"No... please... don't..." As Max gently squeezed and pulled his balls to control the pace.

"Please... don't... don't..." As Zak's cock now continuously drooled pre-cum as Max's fingers sawed in and out.

"Please... please.... please..." Zak was almost chanting to himself as he rocked his ass back and forth on Max's fingers, fucking himself, chasing that mind blowing satisfaction that he had felt briefly when he came before. He could feel it building inside again, that agonising, ecstatic pressure, those painful electric shocks sending pleasure sparking through his body.

Max kept the pace deliberate, slowing and speeding up to keep Zak on edge as he had been instructed. Literally fucking the fight out of him. When Max felt Zak's boi-pussy start to self-lubricate he knew it was time and he pulled his two fingers out quickly. Zak gasped in shock and his boi-pussy gaped open and closed, trying to suck the fingers back inside.

Max silently counted to ten, watching the hunger and desperation mount in Zak and then shoved three fingers into him, fucking him hard and fast, one hand on his chest to help keep him in place.

Zak threw his head back in a silent scream, his back arched, every muscle in his body tensed as he came.

Any remaining manhood literally fucked out of him.

Zak passed out from the force of his orgasm.

Max crawled up Zak's body and massaged his cum into his chest and face, then he cradled Zak in his arms, slipped the dog earhones on to his head, a handy vibrating butt plug up his ass and synched his ipod. Saturating his mind and reinforcing what just happened with positive afirmations, as Zak slept the sleep of the utterly fucked.

Max sat there until Zak stirred, he untangled himself, removed the earhones and waited until Zak had woken up. Max offered Zak a bottle of the clear liquid, which he downed in several half choking gulps.

Neither really spoke as they both padded naked into the kitchen in search of food.

Zak silently accepted the plug in his ass, his body was still glowing from the satisfaction of cumming after a day of constant subliminal suggestions and perverted day dreams.

Cold left over pizza was wolfed down, both fuck sluts sitting cross legged on the floor in front of the fridge. Zak unconsciously grinding his ass on the plug as he ate.

Beers were downed in gulping silence.

Max stood first and offered Zak his hand, Zak took it and let Max lead him upstairs to his bedroom.

Zak followed Max in a daze, his eyes fixed on his fat booty as it bounced and jiggled up the stairs. Instead of licking his lips at the thought of fucking it, his mouth watered at the thought of making out with it, eating that sexy, sloppy cunt until Max spurted cum all over himself.

A darker, more arousing thought followed, what if it made Max's cock hard? Would Max fuck him?

Take him?

Ravage him?

Did he want Max to fuck him? To take his virginity? To shoot his seed into his belly and knock him up?

Did he want to feel Max's cock spurt inside him?

To mark him?

Own him?

Zak didn't think he wanted to know the answer to that question. The fact there was a new wiggle in his walk, like his ass was chewing gum and his cock was back to its full eight inches told its own story.

Max lead Zak to his bedroom and he lay face down ass up on the bed, his head to one side looking back at Zak invitingly.

Zak had always been the dominant one, the one in control, but now despite Max's invitation, he stood nervously waiting for Max to make the first move.

A fragment of his old self was screaming at him to take charge, to assert himself, to beat Max into a crying mess and fuck him until he screamed for more.

Zak's new self waited patiently, Max would know what to do, Max would make him feel good, Max would take care of him.

Max smiled at Zak's passive demeanour, rolled over and stood up, his hands went to Zak's shoulders and pressed down lightly.

Zak obediently went to his knees, his eyes focused on Max's cock.

Max cupped Zak's chin in his hand and tilted his head back so he could look him in the eye. Their eyes locked momentarily, Max smiled and mouthed the word 'open'. Zak closed his eyes and opened his mouth slightly, Max edged forwards until the tip of his cock touched Zak's full lips. Zak sighed and opened his mouth wider, leaning in, kissing Max's cock.

Max let Zak explore his cock with his lips and tongue, moaning appreciatively as Zak bathed his balls with his tongue, shivering in pleasure as Zak tickled his shaft with fluttering kisses and groaning in satisfaction when Zak took Max's cock into his mouth and started to suck gently. Max ran his hands through Zak's hair and started to thrust slowly, encouraging Zak to take a little more, being careful not to break the spell. Zak started humming in pleasure as he took a little more of Max's delicious cock in his mouth.

The feel of Zak's soft lips, playful tongue and warm, wet, welcoming mouth was too much for Max and holding Zak's head firmly he came in his mouth with a series of squeaks. Zak swallowed Max's sweet cum like it was nectar from the Gods. The taste made him giddy, it was the dirtiest, most exciting and most satisfying sexual experience of his life.

Way better than getting his ass fingered.

Even beter than getting his ass-pussy licked.

The only thing that could possibly feel better than swallowing Max's cum would be having him shoot it inside him.

And with that overwhelming thought in his mind Zak crawled on to the bed between Max's legs, pushed them up to expose his drooling ass cunt and kissed, licked and sucked on it until Max was back to his full four inches.

When Max's hands started pulling his hair to urge him on, Zak knew it was time and smacking Max's hands away he crawled up his body until his boi-pussy was lined up above Max's cock. They both looked at eaxh other, breathing heavily, blushing hard, skin gleaming with sweat. Zak spat on his hand a couple of times and pushed the spit into his hungry boi-pussy, he spat twice more and reached back to smear it on to Max's cock.

With one hand in Max's shoulder for stability he squatted above Max's cock and guided it to his moist boi-pussy with his free hand.

Max smiled up at him encouragingly and put his hands on Zak's hips, Zak smiled back and eased himself down, biting his lip in concentration, willing his virgin hole to open, to submit to the cock.

Gradually it did, Zak gasped when he felt Max's cock inside him after many minutes of slowly edging up and down, easing a little inside then backing off, adding more spit and his own pre-cum and starting again. Max knew that he needed to let Zak have complete control over the situation this first time, it was critical to make him feel safe and secure, to let him go at his own pace so he could enjoy it, so he was taking cock willingly. If this worked there would be plenty of time for hot, hard, dirty fucking in the future.

For now he just had to let Zak fuck himself.

Zak breathed a deep sigh as he waited for his boi-pussy to adjust. It hurt a little but Max wasn't very thick so there wasn't much pain. As he felt his body relax a little he started to sit on Max's cock, each time taking another inch, then squatting up so Max's cock was held in place by Zak's ass pussy lips, then back down.

When Zak had Max balls deep they looked at each other and grinned. Zak then slowly started to squat up and down, both hands on Max's tits for balance, Max's hands were stroking Zak's hips encouragingly, moving up further until he could gently play with his budding tits.

Zak moaned out load when he felt Max's hands groping his chest and sped up his squatting, the room was filled with Zak's grunts, Max's squeaks as he tried to stop himself from cumming too quickly and the juicy slapping sounds of a tight, wet hole getting fucked good.

Zak was getting close, he was riding Max faster and faster, grinding his boi-pussy back and forth, rotating his hips, working his ass pussy as best he could. Max couldn't hold out any longer and screamed in pleasure as he came. Zak felt the force of Max's orgasm and it set off his own deep inside his core, his cock erupted eight or nine shots so hard you could hear them as they splattered on to the wall above Max's head.

Zak collapsed on to Max, Max instinctively hugged him tight, his cock was still hard and he knew now was the time to truly take control of Zak. Zak had just cum harder than he had ever done in his life and Max knew that he had to keep the anal stimulation going otherwise there was a chance for denial to set in.

With that in mind Max rolled Zak over and spread his legs wide, then shuffled forwards a little until he could push himself inside Zak's boi-pussy again. Zak let out a long sigh of satisfaction as he felt Max's cock slide back home.

Max had cum twice in quick succession and wasn't sure why he was still hard, but the feel of Zak's warm, wet and welcoming hole was too good to turn down after his weekend of being fucked into submission.

He knew that after Zak had cum, he would need the pleasure of constant anal stimulation to help smother the guilt and shame he would be feeling, so Max's cock up his ass leisurely stroking his p-spot while Max's fingers played with his nipples and his lips worked on his neck was sending Zak back to heaven before he had come back to earth.

And this time it was a long, leisurely, sweaty fuck. Both of them were panting and moaning, Zak's eager pussy matching Max's teasingly long, deliberate thrusts, Zak grunting in appreciation each time he felt Max's hips against his own. Max could feel his orgasm stirring in his balls and knew that he had to get Zak to cum too, Zak's cock was semi hard at best so Max began to stroke it with one hand, the other began to cup and fondle his balls, tugging and squeezing gently.

Zak's eyes were closed, he was cooing and moaning and Max's cock working its way in and out of his boi-pussy, tickling and occasionally scratching that increasingly strong itch inside him that made him want to cum. As Max picked up the pace and began to stroke his cock Zak felt that insatiable itch begin to spread through his body, a delicious, tingling itch that only grew more relentless, more intense with every thrust.

Max was almost at the point of no return but he knew he had to get Zak to cum too, so he lifted Zak's legs, putting his ankles over his shoulders so he could could get the best possible angle to hit his p-spot and began to really drive his cock into Zak's delicious boi-pussy. To help push Zak over the brink Max brought his toes to his mouth and sucked in the deeply as he slammed his cock home over and over again. The change in position caught Zak off guard and the new position only increased the intensity of the pleasure now spreading like lightning throughout his body, he could only grunt in response as Max had him nearly bent double, his now hard cock pointed at his own face. Max kept stroking him as hard as possible, he could see Zak's balls tightening and the telltale deep red blush slowly spreading across his chest, Zak's boi-pussy was milking his cock desperately and Zak finally came all over his face, four or five long ropes of cum covered him, the sight was too hot and the way Zak's muscles were chewing at his cock was too much and Max came with a howl.

They collapsed into a sweaty, cum-soaked heap on the bed, both dazed from the intensity of their orgasms. Zak was still shaking, little tremors of post orgasmic bliss shuddering through his body.

After a while his breathing began to return to normal Zak asked "what happens now?"

Max thought for a while before replying "I think I'm going to go back to college early. I don't want to be around Butch and my parents. You can come with me."

Zak opened and closed his mouth a few times while his brain struggled to grasp the new reality of his situation, there was now a possible new future to consider, the magnitude of the potential change was too much to cope with.

Max seemed to understand what was going through Zak's mind and settled for spooning him, cuddling him tightly, kissing his neck gently.

"Just think it over" he whispered.

"It could be a new start"

"For both of us, maybe" he added hopefully.

They fell asleep like that.

When they woke the next morning the house was quiet, Zak turned his face to look at Max, who smiled shyly, both boys feeling elated and embarrassed at the intimacy there were sharing.

"What the fuck happened?" Zak asked in a hushed voice.

"Fucked if I know." Max grinned back, he reached down and gave Zak's hard cock a playful tug, "It looks like someone's ready to fuck though."

"Fuck, yeah" Zak moaned, closing his eyes as Max stroked his shaft.

"Mmm... let's take care of this first..."

Max untangled himself from Zak and knelt between his legs, he hooked his hands round the back of Zak's knees and pushed them to Zak's chest, spreading his ass cheeks, revealing his sweet, pouty little boi-pussy. He winked at Zak who blushed in reply before he dived in and started tonguing Zak's eager hole. Zak couldn't help himself and started moaning at the sensation of Max's soft, insistent lips pressing against his own ass pussy lips, Max's tongue teasing his hole, simultaneously pushing inside to loosen him up whilst sucking at his ass lips to create a delicious friction that soon had him panting for breath.

Hearing Zak's moans was sweet music to Max's ears, not to mention making his cock hard! Spitting into his hand he slathered his cock and rubbed the remaining over Zak's hole.

Max's sank his cock home in one smooth thrust, Zak moaned appreciatively and the two boys quickly got into a rhythm, Zak pushing his ass back to meet Max's thrusts while working his new found pussy muscles, squeezing and massaging Max's cock making them both moan into each other's open mouths.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Max gasped as he felt Zak's boi-pussy grip tighten around his shaft every time he pulled back.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh" was all Zak could manage as Max's hands groped his boy tits, his face buried in Max's neck.

Max's hands moved up from Zak's tits into his hair, taking two good fistfuls he used it as leverage to really pound Zak's irresistibly tight pussy. Zak winced as the pain of having his hair pulled laced through him but he quickly found it only heightened his arousal. "More" he gasped as Max tugged his hair hard each time he sank his cock home. The effect arched Zak's back, pushing his chest up his puffy nipples standing painfully erect. Max couldn't help himself and bent down to suck and bite and Zak's sexy boy tits.

The sudden surge of intoxicating pleasure/pain was too much for Zak and he wailed as he came, helplessly writhing on Max's cock as his own orgasm crashed through him. The feel of Zak cumming underneath him was too much for Max, he had been desperately trying to hold off his own orgasm until Zak came and as soon as he did Max let go himself and fired load after load into Zak.

Zak simply moaned in satisfaction as he felt Max cumming inside him.

Once they had both recovered Zak called his clients and cancelled his jobs for the rest of the week, explaining that he was sick.

That being taken care of they both quickly dressed and packed up the few things that Max had brought home for the holidays before heading to Zak's truck.

They drove in silent to Butch's place and Zak packed up his stuff. Once that was loaded, they went back to the sex room and carefully packed up the two fuck machines, suction/milking machines, a few butt plugs and double ended dildoes. Some collars and nipple clamps completed their haul.

Back in the truck Zak turned to Max and asked, "where to now?"

Max grinned and said "college".