Butch - Mike’s story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stood like that for a long moment, neither one of us wanted to let go.

She smelt incredible.

She felt even better.

Eventually the outside world began to intrude on our own private one and we broke apart. Her arm around my shoulders I half carried her back to Max's room, before stumbling to my room next door and passing out on the bed.

The next morning Jessie and I both acted like nothing had happened the night before. After breakfast mom went shopping, dad went to play golf and Max took Jessie to the mall.

To my disappointment she didn't come back with him.

But she did come over Monday after school.

Before the big fight Jessie would come over after cheerleading practice on Mondays and Wednesday. Football practice was on the same time so she would usually come back with Max and 'hang out' for a few hours before he took her back home. Once our parents realised how serious Max and Jessie were about each other they started to 'work late' those days to give the two some 'quality time' together.

She nearly always stayed over after the football game and if the game was Saturday she would stay over Friday night too.

After the fight Jessie stopped coming over after practice and the only time she would stay over would be after the game.

Even then there was no guarantee.

After that Friday night and to my surprised delight, Jessie started coming over after practice again.

For the first week nothing really happened. A couple of long looks and flirty glances, when Max wasn't looking Jessie would pull her skirt up to flash her panties at me before pulling it back down and smoothing it out.

She also seemed to take every opportunity to bend over in front of me, teasing her ass at me.

The killer was she would take her shoes off at the door and would then pad around in her over the knee high socks. Her toenails were always painted some bright colour that showed through the fabric and every chance she got her feet would be on the table or over the edge of the sofa pointing at me. When she had me attention she would grin and spread her toes wide apart and wiggle them at me.

Her socks were often sweaty and sometimes a little see through. The smell drove me to distraction and I would have to sit with a blanket or pillow over my lap to cover my hard on.

The game was Friday night and my band didn't have a gig lined up, so I went along to watch and cheer big brother on. Of course almost immediately I looked for Jessie and once I spotted her amidst the other cheerleaders my eyes never left her. She felt my stare and turned to meet it. I felt the air crackle with electricity as she held my gaze, she waved up at my parents to cover the eye fucking we were giving each other and then turned back to concentrate on the game and her cheer routine.

Happily Max had a good game and his team won, we all piled back into the car Jessie sandwiched between us. Max was in such a hurry to get back that he hadn't taken his shoulder pads off and so Jessie leant into me to avoid his armour. I wasn't about to complain!

Max got even more excited when dad told him that he recognised several football scouts in the crowd. At that point Jessie took the precaution/opportunity to sit on my lap in order to avoid accidental injury.

She hadn't showered and she smelt even better than that night in the bathroom! She felt pretty fucking good sitting on my lap as she congratulated her boyfriend on such a good game while she subtly ground her ass on my painfully hard cock. When Max pulled her towards him for a victory kiss, she reached back and pulled her panties to the side giving me a good long look at her throbbing wet pussy and winking ass hole.

It took all my will power not to lean across and bury my face into her utterly perfect, sweaty ass.

After mom told them to break it up Jessie quickly pulled her panties back into place before she sat down in between us, surreptitiously giving my hard cock a quick squeeze and giving me a sly wink.

Once we got back and pizza was ordered, dad marched Max upstairs and told him in no uncertain terms to take a long shower and get changed. Jessie took the hint and accompanied mom into the kitchen to help make the salad and sides for dinner, which left me in charge of picking a movie for tonight. Only I kept reliving the car ride home, the feel of Jessie sitting on my lap, the rightness of it, the way that she held my hand in hers while she played 'keep away' with Max. Not to mention the crafty lap dance she gave me and the flash of her pussy!

I was still daydreaming about her as she and mom came back carrying armfuls of snacks and drinks. Mom made herself busy around the room while Jessie laid out all of the snacks on the table in front of me. She bent over at the waist and her skirt rode up giving me a teasing look at her now damp panties, which clung to her pussy lips, making my mouth water. As mom was still occupied she pushed her ass back into my face and giggled when she heard me moan softly.

She looked over her shoulder seductively and whispered "don't eat too much big guy, I've got your dessert." I couldn't help myself and leant forwards, pulled her damp panties to one side and quickly gave her pussy a teasing lick, flicking her clit with my tongue. She disguised her moan with a yelp and jumped forwards before turning and playfully swatting me away, her face red, her eyes gleaming.

Jessie's yelp caught mom's attention and she turned to see what the commotion was just as Jessie pushed me back on to the sofa, I laughed and pulled her on top of me in playful manner, my lips brushing her neck as I did so.

Her gasp was quieter and much more sexy. The air was suddenly thick with sexual tension, even mom noticed and gave us a long look as Jessie slowly disentangled herself from me, stood up and straightened her outfit, blushing hard.

Just then dad came back triumphantly carrying several boxes of pizza and blissfully unaware of the charged atmosphere. This promptly broke the tension between mom, Jessie and me and soon enough Max came bounding down the stairs and stole a big bite out of Jessie slice of pizza.

The rest of the evening was just like old times, everyone laughing, joking and telling stories, the movie on in the background.

It was getting late when Max stood up and holding Jessie's hand said good night to everyone and went upstairs together.

Dad soon followed, a bit worse for wear after a few too many beers. I stayed and helped mom clean up and store the leftovers in the fridge.

After we finished mom gave me a long, searching look. I looked back uneasily, it felt like she wanted to say something, she was definitely weighing something up in her mind. Then she shook her head slightly and the moment passed, she kissed me on the cheek and went up to bed.

I followed her relieved that she hadn't asked about me and Jessie.

I couldn't sleep.

I lay in the darkness.

I waited for the squeak of the bed springs.

Nothing.

I waiting for the soft moans.

Nothing.

I waiting for the pathetic final grunt that signified Max was cumming.

Nothing.

Either there wasn't to be a show tonight, or I'd missed it.

I blamed myself.

I got too carried away flirting with Jessie and aroused mom's suspicions, which meant I didn't get upstairs until after Max and Jessie had finished.

Or more accurately - Max had finished in Jessie.

There was one glimmer of hope (?) if last Friday had been anything to go by...

Jessie might decide to get herself off again...

I silently listened, ears straining for the slightest sound of Jessie padding her way to the bathroom to take care of herself...

Nothing.

I had rolled over and was about to make an determined effort to get some sleep when I heard a faint knock on the wall. Confused I turned over and waited with baiting breath.

The faint knock came again.

Heart racing in my chest I knocked back.

Once more there was a faint knock. I knocked back and listened, my ear pressed to the wall.

I heard the squeak of bed springs and rustle of duvet as someone climbed out of bed, then a loud creak as Max's door opened slowly accompanied by a sharp intake of breath.

A pregnant pause later and I could hear padded footsteps as someone made their way down the corridor to our shared bathroom.

Then the telltale click of the light switch.

Then nothing.

I cautiously got out of bed dressed only in the shorts I wore to bed and made my way down the hall.

The bathroom door was slightly open, my heart was beating out of my chest as I peeked through the gap.

Jessie sat there one foot on the floor, the other on the toilet seat, resting her chin on her knee as she waited for me.

"Took you long enough." She said and I wasn't sure whether she was angry, relieved or happy to see me.

My mouth flapped open but no words came out.

"Come here" she said in a bitchy voice.

I closed and locked the door before I moved in front of her.

She snapped her fingers and pointed at the floor. I sank to me knees obediently.

"Do you know how long I had to wait before you arrived?" She hissed at me, evidently she was pissed off at me.

Again I opening my mouth to speak but she cut me off. "Don't bother" she snapped curtly. "Just get started."

And with that she spread her legs wide and as before I shuffled forwards, hooking my arms under her knees and taking a firm grip on her waist.

She was in no mood for sensual seduction and quickly pulled my face into her. I started to lick her clit as fast as I could as she rubbed her pussy on my face. Her breathing quickly became deep and ragged, her hands pulling my hair painfully as her toes curled and legs shook as she came.

She tasted tangy and smelt stronger than last time. Her musk was addictively potent.

As I licked her inner thighs, she let out a long, satisfying sigh and smiled down at me happily. "I'm sorry" she whispered, "I just fucking needed that." She let out another long sigh as she recovered from her explosive orgasm.

"I'm always extra horny post game, especially if we won."

"And your two pump chump of a brother doesn't do it for me anymore."

"Especially now I know what a talented cunt lapper his brother is..."

She smiled down at me as she said this, I couldn't help but smile back and sucked on her thigh hard, making her gasp as I gave her a love bite two inches from her pussy. She scowled briefly knowing it would leave a deep purple bruise but her scowl changed to a wicked grin as I winked up at her. I mean it's not like Max was ever going to notice!

And I think a part of her liked it. Liked that I claimed her.

When her breathing returned to normal and she lovingly started to stroke my hair, I returned to her pussy and slowly licked her labia gently, now savouring her tangy, sweaty taste, being careful not to avoid any areas that might be too sensitive. Instead of pushing me away she pulled me forwards and wrapped her legs around my neck, I was loving the intimacy of her hands in my hair and her legs around my neck as I licked her pussy, working her clit gently with the tip of my tongue, making her shiver and purr.

Suddenly I felt her grip tighten and felt her push out with her muscles, the taste of her changed to something more potent, bitter, slimy, almost chewy. I stared at her as I realised that she had just squeezed some of my older brother's cum from her pussy into my mouth.

"Swallow" she whispered, staring at me intensely.

Something clicked into place inside me and I swallowed the mixture of her pussy juice and my brother's cum. I stopped flicking my tongue against her clit and pushed it deep into her, as deep as I could, so deep I couldn't breathe, deeper, deeper, deeper.

Vaguely I could hear Jessie babbling as I tongue fucked her, she moaned incoherently, gasping, squeaking, shivering, shuddering, shaking her head as she dug her nails into me painfully, holding me to her tightly as I pushed my tongue as far as I could, cleaning her, swallowing the juice-cum cocktail, smearing it over my face as she writhed in ecstasy.

I didn't count the number of times her muscles tensed and shook, signalling another orgasm sweeping through her, or maybe it was the same one, a never ending wave that crashed repeatedly through her.

All I wanted was to stay here, on my knees tonguing her pussy.

This was heaven.

This was beyond heaven.

This was nirvana.

The debased humiliation of eating another man's cum from my woman's pussy just added to my arousal.

That thought didn't cross my mind until much later.

Jessie's grip on my hair suddenly went lack, as did her legs around my neck. The absence of the pain from her nails and pressure from her squeezing my neck was a shock and I stopped tonguing her and looked up.

She was slumped back against the cistern, head back, eyes closed. It looked like she had passed out.

Seeing her motionless like that frightened me badly. I moved up and checked her pulse, it was beating hard. I shook her gently and after a while she stirred and opened her eyes.

She looked at me sleepily, smiled and murmured "there's my little cunt lapper".

I nearly cried.

I was so mixed up I thought she had died!

She saw the emotion on my face and the tears in my eyes and soothed me, stroking my face and pulling me close.

My face was in her neck and it felt warm and good and right. "You scared me" I managed to say once I had got myself under control.

"Poor baby." She smiled at me sweetly.

"You made me cum so good..."

"I just passed out from your pussy licking..."

She smiled again as relief washed over me.

She playfully pushed me away back into my knees, her pedicured toes were on my bruised and swollen lips. "Now this is important"

I nodded

"Really, really important."

I nodded again, getting a bit nervous.

"Answer me truthfully."

Tension rising.

"Did you like it?"

I paused. I didn't honestly know how I felt about it.

"Did you like eating cum out of my pussy?"

A heavy silence filled the air, something told me this was another turning point.

"I don't know." I said honestly.

"I loved eating your pussy." That much was true, the rest I didn't want to think about.

My cock was hard and leaking pre-cum, Jessie started to play with it with her feet. She would rub her toes over and around the head with one foot while stroked the shaft. Then she stopped stroking the shaft and went to work on my balls, pawing them, rubbing her toes all over my sack, swapping feet so she smeared some of my pre-cum over my sack. When it looked like I was about to cum, she would stop and kick my balls until my cock softened then she would start again, this time stroking my impossibly hard cock with both feet. Again when I was on the verge of cumming she stopped stroking me, leaving me whimpering in desperation. This time she kicked me harder and I groaned in pain, my cock was still hard though, if anything it seemed to get harder with each savage kick. Jessie had an unreadable expression on her face as she kicked me and stabbed the head of my cock with her toenails, as she continued her attack she seemed to slowly start to enjoy it more, until what had started as a teasing way of stopping me from cumming too quick was turning into a whole new way to make me cum. I was on the verge of crying, desperate to cum, wanting the pain to stop, needing the pain to cum. Jessie trapped the head of my cock between her toes and the balls of her feet and rapidly began to rub her feet and toes over, around, up and down. I felt the cum rising, through the pain, through the pleasure and finally I erupted. I came so hard I'm sure some of it stuck to the ceiling!

After the first spurt, she used her feet to direct the rest of my load on to the floor. I slumped down to the floor in a daze, my battered and bruised cock oozing cum.

Jessie followed my gaze down and saw the cum coating the base of the toilet.

An evil gleam appeared in her eye and she snapped her fingers, pointed down and said "clean up your mess."

Still in a post orgasmic daze I bent down and started licking up my cum. This was different to last time as it was still warm and being my first load for a week there was a lot more of it and it was a lot thicker too. I found that the salty, tangy, bitterness wasn't too bad this time, I also began to think of it as my offering to my goddess as a token of thanks for letting me taste her divine pussy.

That twisted thought took hold and I began to eat my own cum with more enthusiasm, now relishing in the intense bitterness.

As I slurped and sucked at the puddle of cum I heard Jessie mutter something under her breath and felt her feet resting on my back like a foot stool.

I didn't notice the dried streaks of piss where me, Max or dad had missed the target until I started moving up the base and encountered one.

I was so lost in my own little world, telling myself that eating my own cum was a tribute to Jessie, that eating Max's cum from her pussy was just another way of serving her and pleasuring her. I licked up the dried piss stains, only briefly noting a change in taste and texture.

When I had finished I looked up to see Jessie smiling down at me, that evil glint back in her eye. She crooked a finger, beckoning me forwards. I moved up and towards her going in for a kiss, when she put a foot on my chest, stopping me. She leant forwards and brought two fingers up to my face, they were wet and slick with her juices.

She smeared her pussy juice all over my face, marking me as hers. I opened my mouth to try and suck her fingers but all she would do was circle my lips as if she were coating them with lipstick.

When she was finished she broke the spell by standing up. For a few seconds strands of her juice connected us before they broke.

I rose up to kiss her pussy and she smiled and nodded as I kissed her mound tenderly. I loved the feel of her tightly cropped pubes against my lips, it smelt strongly of her and the hairs tickled and scratched my lips. I kissed her again and again before kissing lower, nuzzling her, trying to get back between her legs.

She giggled and stepped away. Seeing me still on my knees she turned around and bent over slightly, her skin glistening with sweat. I shuffled forwards and spread her ass cheeks, my breath caught in my throat, her ass hole was pink and pretty and completely perfect. I leant forwards and kissed it, she moaned softly and pushed back a little, I kissed her again and again, licking her from the bottom of her pussy to her lower back. Her moans were getting louder and she had her legs spread wide, arms braced against the door, pushing back against my ravenous mouth. We both froze in shock when we heard the door to my parent's room open.

"That's enough for tonight Mikey. Listen for my knock. I don't expect to be kept waiting next time." she whispered.

And with that she opened the door and saw my mom peering from her bedroom door, tired but suspicious.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you?" Jessie apologised. "I just started my period and the cramps are vicious."

Mom nodded sympathetically and asked if Jessie if she would like a hot water bottle. Jessie declined and said she would just head back to bed.

Crisis averted, she turned and padded back to Max's room, leaving me in a daze on the floor.

I was paralysed with shock at the thought of being discovered, I waited with baited breath but after what felt like eternity the door to my parent's room closed and I creeped to my room as quietly as I could.

Like the last time I crashed out as soon as my head hit the pillow, only this time I didn't feel rested, I felt exhausted. My tongue felt thick and sore, my mouth was horribly dry, my lips felt cracked and bruised.

My whole face and neck ached fiercely, every time I moved my head something cracked, every smile was more of a grimace.