Butch - Mike’s story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got talking and drinking and before I know it we were jamming and it was somehow getting dark. Nick had some steaks and lit the barbecue promising that some girls would be coming over. Well I wasn't about to refuse, since Jessie I hadn't got any, hell when I was with Jessie I didn't get any. Just a foot job and a hand job to show for weeks of pussy licking and ass eating.

Urgh. I was still thinking about her.

Dammit.

In an effort to take my mind off things I started to mix up a big jug of tequila sunrise. Chicks dig cocktails and it's an easy one to get right while also looking impressive.

When I returned from the kitchen the girls had arrived and suddenly I felt like I had been plunged into ice cold water.

Suze, Liz and Jessie came sauntering in with Jace.

Suze and Liz smiled and waved while Jessie and I stared at each other.

The house went quiet and Nick quickly lead Suze, Liz and Jace outside and started one of his playlists as he closed the door.

"It's good to see you." Jessie said.

I was still frozen in shock, so many emotions where rushing through me.

I slowly became aware of the weight of everyone staring at us.

"Come on, let's find somewhere a little more private and we can talk..." Jessie lead me by the hand upstairs.

We ended up in what looked like Nick's room, still in a daze I let Jessie back me up to the bed, where I automatically sat down, she then padded to the door, closed it, locked it and rested her back against it, looking at me with a mixture of fear, anxiety and hope.

"It's good to see you..." she tried again.

"It's good to see you too..." I managed to say through the raging storm of emotions that were howling through me.

"I missed you..." she said quietly and her voice cracked.

I looked at her and it felt like I was seeing her for the first time. It had only been two months at most but she looked older, haunted. She had worry lines at the corner of her eyes and deep bruises underneath from a chronic lack of sleep. She looked more delicate, like she was made of glass, with spiderweb like cracks running through her. Seeing the effects of the last two months had done to her almost broke my heart all over again.

She couldn't meet my gaze, I think it was too painful to know that someone was seeing her, really seeing her, all the damage, all the hurt, all the suffering, for the first time since that night at the party.

"Don't..." she managed, holding back her tears.

"Don't what?" I replied.

"Don't look at me like that." She snapped, eyes blazing.

"Like you pity me."

"Like you still love me."

"I... I don't..." I managed.

"And don't lie to me." The venom in her voice was frightening.

"I don't need your pity."

"Or your love." she spat.

"I just need this." And with three quick steps she was pushing me back on to the bed and climbing on top of me.

Then her lips were against mine and we were kissing, my hands finding their way under her skirt and up to her bare ass. Might've been my imagination but her ass felt bigger and softer than before. I wasn't about to complain, more of her heavenly ass was no bad thing in my book.

The storm of conflicting emotions began to subside as I kissed her back. I had missed her, missed this, missed us. I think Jessie noticed as the tension in my body ebbed away under her passionate kisses.

She definitely noticed my cock growing as we made out. Soon I was painfully hard and she fumbled my jeans open and reached in to stroke me.

Fuck that felt good. I couldn't help moaning at her touch.

She got off me and stood in front of me, her eyes blazing. I stripped as quickly as I could, my hard 6" cock straining in the air and watched as she yanked her blouse up and over her head, tossing it behind her. She quickly unhooked her bra and her beautiful tits bounced free, nipples painfully hard and aching.

It might've been my imagination but her tits seemed bigger than I remembered. So did her thighs. She crawled on top of me and we kissed deeply, I rolled us over so I was on top and brushing her hair out of the way kissed down her neck and along her clavicle, making her squirm and coo softly.

Her hands were in my hair and she slowly started to direct my kissing, down to her armpit. I moaned as I inhaled her deeply, licking slowly and languidly getting her pit wet and sticky, then blowing across her wet skin, raising goosebumps and making her shiver deliciously. Her grip relaxed in surprise and I took the opportunity to suck on her tits, she moaned deep in her chest as I sucked hard and nipped at her nipples. I flicked my tongue against her nipples, playing with them, alternating gentle bites with sucks and licks. One hand moved down her side over her hips making her shiver, down it went avoiding her pussy at first, then up her inner thigh with a feather light touch, up and down each time getting closer, waiting for her to start humping her hips up to meet my fingers then I traced her lips with my finger tips, feeling her wetness and rubbed her pussy. Jessie arched her back and scratched her nails down my back as she came.

"Fuck me." she gasped

"Oh fuck me."

"Please."

"I need you inside me."

I wasn't about to refuse and quickly positioned myself, I stopped as the head of my cock touched her pussy and stared into her eyes as I slowly pushed forwards. I had been dreaming about this for months and she felt better than I had dared hope. Warm, wet and just tight enough so you felt the silky walls of her pussy milk my cock as it sank home. We both moaned as I penetrated her.

It was heaven.

I stayed there for a brief moment, just enjoying the feeling of being inside her, then pulled back and pushed back in, her hands around my head pulling me in to kiss her passionately as her legs wrapped around me pulling me in deeper and stopping me from pulling out too far so I was fucking her with short hard thrusts. Pretty soon she was moaning continuously as I sucked on her neck, giving her a love bite, my rhythm increasing as I felt my orgasm build, she was moving her hips in time with me, her body starting to flush and glisten with sweat as her own orgasm started building. Then with a muffled roar I came, the force of it was almost painful, this triggered Jessie's orgasm and she bit my shoulder hard to stop herself from screaming in pleasure. Her whole body shook violently as she came, then she went limp. This time I knew what had happened and so I pulled her into my arms and put her head on my chest, stroking her until she came round.

She looked up at me groggily, unsure of where she was. I smiled down ar her and kissed her nose.

We stayed like that for a little while, Jessie sighing contentedly as I stroked her back, rubbing her self against me a little and smiling as my cock reacted.

She turned to look up at me grinning in that goofy way I knew and loved. "I knew you'd be good, but fuck me..." she trailed off.

"I mean you're not the biggest..."

I scowled.

"But you just do something for me that no one else does." I smiled at the compliment.

She leant up and we kissed gently and she sighed again in contentment.

"This is still over..." she said kindly.

"I know" I replied stroking her hair.

My cock was showing signs of life again and she took it in her hand and started to stroke it back to its full glory. Grinning at me Jessie bent down and kissed it, I moaned softly as her moist, full lips pressed oh so gently against me. She teased me with kisses and licks then used my cock as a lipstick and painted her lips with my pre-cum

She then surprised me with a kiss, smearing my own pre-cum against my lips and pushing her tongue into my mouth, making me taste myself on her.

I tasted good.

Smiling, she repositioned herself so we were in a 69, she began to suck my cock in earnest, humming to herself happily as she made sexy slurping noises. When I didn't start to reciprocate, she stopped sucking and sat down hard in my face, bouncing up and down a few times until I took the hint, grabbed her waist and started to lick her pussy. She cooed in pleasure as I tongued her lovingly, she was now stroking my cock and playing with my balls as I licked her. Now she had her hands on my chest to keep herself steady as I licked her clit slowly, over and over with long firm strokes. She started to shake and her breathing became erratic, taking hurried deep gasps, her hands dug into me painfully, I fought the urge to make her cum quickly and kept up the slow long licks, knowing the teasing pace and firm pressure was driving her mad. Her shaking became more violent and her babbling more incoherent, she tried to lift herself off me, to escape the ecstatic torture but I held her down more tightly, leaving red marks. Drool started to run down her chin and drip onto me. She was grunting deep in her chest like an animal when her orgasm crashed through her. She squirted all over me and the bed, went limp and collapsed on top of me.

I wrapped her in my arms and cuddled her until she woke up. It felt very peaceful having her asleep in my arms like that.

A knock on the door woke her up. Suze poked her head round the door, seeing us cuddling in bed, she froze for a few seconds then she couldn't help herself and smiled at us saying "aww..." We both blushed a little and began disentangling ourselves.

Suze composed herself and cleared her throat saying "Nick's passed out drunk downstairs and Liz and Jace have had a fight, I'm taking her home. You... coming?"

Jessie blushed and nodded saying

"Oh yeah." cue sniggering.

"I mean yes, I'll be down in a bit."

Suze nodded and checked out my bare chest before a long low "woo...." and leaving.

Jessie grinned up and me and I leant in for a kiss, in an attempt to drag her back to bed while she was trying to get dressed.

She playfully swatted me away.

She got to the door and turned to look back at me "this is still over." she grinned.

"I know." I replied.

She smiled, blushed and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Miss me?" she asked.

"Always."

She blushed harder and bit her bottom lip before nodding and heading downstairs.

I dragged myself out of bed, got dressed and headed downstairs. Nick was indeed passed out face down on the floor, I threw a blanket over him and propped his head on a pillow before walking home.

To be continued...