Butch - Mike’s story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't get to her pussy very well from this angle so I wet my fingers and leant forwards as best I could to reach round and rub her pussy, my face in her ass. I couldn't resist and kissed her ass hole as I rubbed her pussy. She moaned and reached back spreading her ass cheeks as I licked her hole, getting deliciously slippery and wet, my mouth filling with her earthy musk as her ring flexed against my tongue. She sat back more pinning my head under her ass as I sucked her ass lips into my mouth before trying to fuck her ass hole with my tongue, straining up as hard as I could, pushing my tongue deep as possible, the earthy taste getting stronger and stronger as I licked and kissed and tongued her.

Her hand was now over mine, directing it and using it to get herself off as all my concentration was now centred on the feeling of her hole on my mouth. She groaned deep in her chest as she rubbed my hand over her clit in a frenzy as I tongue fucked her ass hole. Then both her hands were on my chest as she shuddered through a body quaking orgasm, her hole quivering against my lips as I kissed it. My cock was still hard and dripping pre-cum, Jessie tickled my balks as she jerked me off quickly, in seconds my hips were humping her hand and just as I blew my load she caught it all in her hand. The she shuffled off me, smearing her juices over my face and hair, put her hand to my lips and said "swallow."

I opened my mouth and she poured my cum into it. I swallowed like she told me to and then licked and sucked her fingers clean.

Once she was satisfied she stood and took a second to clean her face up and splash some water on it to try and calm the deep blush.

She turned to me as I was buttoning up "fuck me" she grinned

"You're full of surprises "

"Same time tomorrow my little ass licker?"

I blushed and found that I was so embarrassed about what I had just done I couldn't look at her.

Suze and Liz didn't say anything but their smug grins and leering eyes followed me all the way down the corridor.

Given everything that had happened the previous two days you would've thought that I'd have stayed clear of the girls bathroom at lunchtime but here I was again walking towards it and Suze and Liz were stood outside, sly grins on the faces and an evil gleam in their eyes.

No Zak today.

No Jessie either.

I don't know how I felt about that.

Max announced he was taking Jessie out Friday night and told us not to wait up. Dad joked about not getting into trouble and mom looked distracted.

Friday lunchtime came round and I found myself walking down the same corridor, Suze and Liz in position same sly grins, same evil gleam. It was no surprise when the door opened and rather than have the indignity of being dragged, I ducked inside as soon as it opened, startling Jessie who took a few uncertain steps back.

"I don't get this" I said as I started pacing back and forth.

"I mean are you fucking Zak?"

"What about Max?"

"What about me?"

"What about us?"

Jessie stood looking very unhappy as I finished ranting and banged my fists into one of the cubicle doors so hard it sounded like an explosion. Suze and Liz poked their heads round the door as I stood there panting hard like a bull. Jessie shook her head and they disappeared, the door closing behind them.

"I don't know" she said quietly, looking at me. "I don't know about Zak or Max or you." "I don't even know if there's an us."

That hit me like a bucket of cold water and the red mist lifted and I saw her there trembling and scared and delicate and beautiful.

"When Max and I had that huge fight, I was angry and I hooked up with Zak out of spite, but it was a one night stand." "Then you tried so hard to get me and Max back together and you were so cute doing it that I got a little crush on you. I hoped that Max would start to care about me the way you cared about the both of us. So I took him back."

"I like being around you, you are funny and cute and little bit hot..." "And such a fucking clit tease"

I stuck my tongue at her and wagged it, making her smile and tuck her hair behind her ear.

"Now who's the tease?" I shot back.

She raised an eyebrow and stared at me for a second or two before she continued.

"But even though I knew my relationship with Max had to come first, Zak was always there in the background sniffing around me, any sign that things weren't going so good and I knew he'd sweet talk me back to his place and we'd fuck."

"And there would be no leaving."

"If I let Zak in I wasn't getting away."

"So I tried to make it work with Max."

"And it did. It does."

"Apart from the sex."

She trailed off and I let the silence fill the room, this was her story to tell and I wasn't going to say anything until she'd told me everything. I knew that if I spoke she change her story to fit whatever I had said. So we just stood there in silence. Jessie had a slightly embarrassed grin on her face like she was reliving the times I had made her cum.

"See sex with Max was fine at first because I didn't know any better. I mean I'd explored a little you know, found my mom's bullet vibrator, that sort of thing. But Max was my first and it was good at first. Then things got a little stale for me and he wasn't interested in helping me get off too."

"Then Zak opened my eyes, literally. He was twice as long as your brother and thicker than you."

"Made my eyes water."

"Made me cum."

"So."

"Hard."

"But he was a genuine class 'A' asshole."

"So when you tried to get me and Max back together I agreed and in the process I kinda fell in love with you a little bit."

"But the sex with Max was... well... it... wasn't the same anymore... I'm sure you must've noticed."

She raised her eyebrow and smiled at me, sheepishly I smiled back in agreement.

"Then that Friday night you came back late and interrupted me. And things got very weird and very hot." "Since then it's been like riding a rollercoaster blindfolded." "I don't know where this ride is going or when it's going to stop but I can't get off and it's exhilarating and terrifying and crazy and I don't even know if I want it to stop."

She had been talking faster and faster, the words spilling out of her in a rush and now she was finished the silence was deafening and we were both staring at each other, she with a mix of defiance and vulnerability, me shocked and confused.

Things had got way out of hand and way more intense than I was expecting. She took a tentative step towards me and seeing as I didn't move she closed the distance until I could feel the heat radiating from her and smell that maddening combination of perfume and musk.

She leant forwards and kissed me gently.

I kissed her back and we stood there kissing tenderly and the confusion and hurt started to melt away and soon the world started to melt away too.

We were abruptly brought back to reality by a sharp knock in the door and Liz whispering a warning. I snuck out as best I could and used Suze and Liz as cover.

Friday night was Max and Jessie's date night, so dinner was just my parents and me. Mom's mood was still sub zero and I was in between gigs so didn't have enough money to hit the local bar, so I spent a few hours practicing in the garage before I called it a night.

I was worn out but I couldn't sleep, so I opened the blinds and window in my room hoping that the sounds of the night and the play of shadows on the ceiling would calm me down enough to sleep.

I was still awake when Jessie knocked, only this time she knocked on the door and quickly came into the room and into my bed, pulling the covers over her.

"Jess..." I managed to whisper before she kissed me gently and stroked my face.

"Hush" she said putting her finger to my lips.

"It's over. I'm breaking up with Max. After prom." "After our talk I got thinking and after today it's clear that if I want to be happy, really truly happy then I need to leave him."

"And you."

"People will hate me for breaking his heart but if that's the price I need to pay to be free then that's okay." "After prom it's over." "And that means no more us." "No more this." "No more Zak." She kissed me gently and the tears that were running down her face looked silver in the moonlight.

She sniffled a little and said "it's okay, I heard the coach talking and he's on for a scholarship to a good college, so it's better to break up with him now than have this drag on and on." "I'll just give him one last happy memory then it's done and we can all move on."

I pulled her close and we hugged, she smelt so good, she felt divine, so soft, so smooth. I couldn't help myself and my cock started to react to feeling her so close. She was wearing one of Max's football jerseys and I ran my hand underneath, stroking her soft bare skin. Jessie shivered and sighed as I continued to stroke her, pulling me closer, hugging me tight.

We lay together, just enjoying the intimacy, I don't know why I didn't try and fuck her, I guess it felt like the wrong time, or that sex meant that I really was cheating with my brother's girlfriend.

Like all the other stuff we'd done together didn't count.

But still, there was something in the way she was holding me tightly, her head against my chest that made me want to protect her, so I did the honourable thing and held her as she slept.

Jessie kept her distance the next week and I didn't see her with Zak, or Suze or Liz.

No more flirting or games of 'hide the panties' either.

It was like going cold turkey and I missed her.

I missed her a lot.

Mom's mood broke suddenly and much to everyone's relief that Friday. She unexpectedly came back late that night and looked utterly disheveled, exhausted, worn out but happy. If I didn't know any better I'd say she just got her brains fucked out, but this was my mom we're talking about and as far as I was concerned she didn't have sex.

Max and I were a miraculous case of divine conception.

It was undeniably suspicious and under any other circumstances I might've checked it out but mom's change meant that Jessie was coming back over again.

I had gigs Friday and Saturday so I missed all the usual pre-game rituals and post game celebrations. After our talk I assumed that Jessie and I wouldn't be having any more late night or early morning adventures. This made me sad but I understood that this was something she felt that she needed to do and I respected it.

Suze and Liz were at both gigs that weekend, staring at me hard, half begging half daring me to invite them backstage. I knew our vocalist was single so I gave the bouncer their description in case they wanted to come backstage and sure enough they did. A part of me wanted to fuck them to get back at Jessie, another part wanted to fuck them because they were the school sluts and why shouldn't I?

It's not like I owed Jessie anything.

She had made clear that whatever we had going on between was done.

But when I saw their familiar sly smiles and predatory gleam in their eyes, I couldn't do it. I couldn't cheat on Jessie. Suze and Liz sat in either side on me, legs crossed towards me so their thighs rubbed up against me. Liz was wearing a pair of open toed strappy heels and as I watched she wiggled her toes at me, while Suze leant in and took the beer bottle out of my hand before using it as a cock and showing off some of her skills.

Thankfully our vocalist was on hand and hated not being the centre of attention. He took the beer bottle out of Suze's hand and pulled her up to face him, she glared at him but then he whispered something in her ear, when she giggled and nodded he took her hand in his and lead her into the changing rooms. Liz glared after them and suddenly sat straighter, legs now primly together, lips pressed in a thin red line. At that moment our bass player walked out of the shower in nothing but a small towel, he had the definition of a body builder and Liz's mouth fell open as she ogled him. He smiled at her and offered to show her around, she practically skipped after him and I had been saved.

Suze and Liz were at Saturday's gig too. I spotted them in the crowd and gave their description to the bouncer again. After the gig they came backstage and wasted no time in making out with the same band members as yesterday. I made my excuses and left.

Monday I noticed Suze and Liz hanging out with Jessie again, there was some giggling and pointing, I assumed they were telling Jessie about their adventures back stage and didn't think anything of it.

I failed to see the look of hurt on Jessie's face after Suze and Liz left.

After school Jessie wasted no time, she asked Max to go to the store and as soon as we heard the door slam and car start she near pounced on me, knocking me on to my back and she pressed herself against me, kissing me hard. I was caught of guard and it took a second or two to realise what was going on, then instinct took over and I started kissing her back. We made out passionately for a breathless few minutes, her hands in my hair, my hands groping her ass.

We broke apart gasping for air, both of us blushing furiously. "What that mouth do?" Jessie managed between deep gulps of air.

I wasted no time in showing her!

I quickly pushed her on to her back and crawled between her legs, she shimmied out of her panties and I gave her a long lick. She moaned in satisfaction, I sucked on her clit before lapping at it eagerly, and she soon had both hands wrapped around the back of my head, humping my face, urging me on. I pushed back against her hands to get some breathing space, licked my fingers and put them to work. Two fingers rubbing her clit, making sure to add more spit to keep things nice and slippery, two fingers fucking her pussy. She bucked her hips and came quickly, wordlessly, violently as I worked her hard and fast and deep.

"Fuck me." She smiled.

"Gladly." I smiled back.

"Someone's been practicing." She gave me that goofy 'just got my brains fucked out' grin, blushing, shivering and giggling as the post orgasmic tremors swept through her.

When she had regained her composure and straightened out her clothes we sat back where we were before Max left, only now the sparks were flying and she smelt of good sex. Really good sex.

"So..." she said quietly

"Who's been teaching you some new tricks?" She asked, only half joking. Looking at her she was looking down at her lap, her fingers fidgety, blushing and pouting.

If I didn't know better I would've thought she was jealous.

"No one." I said.

She looked up, hopeful, wanting to believe, but uncertain - understandable given that Suze and Liz had been in her ear.

"Honestly." I protested.

She still looked unsure, the doubt clouding her eyes.

I suspected that if I wasn't completely honest with her this going to get ugly.

I moved over and knelt in front of her, taking her hands in mine.

She refused to look at me.

"Look, this is confusing for me too. You broke up with me Friday but you're all over me the first chance you get."

She looked at me angry and hurt. "Don't you dare." She started, her voice thick with emotion, her lips trembling.

"Okay... okay... I'm sorry." "Alright? I'm sorry." "Please don't be mad."

"I'm just confused. I thought this was over and I was starting to try and come to terms with it, to make peace with it, so I could still find a way to love you, even if it's only in my memory." "Now..." I trailed off, not knowing what to say or how to say it.

Her face softened when I said the word 'love'.

"You love me?" She whispered.

I nodded.

"I'm sorry too." She said, "it's just Suze and Liz were telling about going to your shows over the weekend and how you got them backstage..."

Realisation dawned, and I looked at the floor embarrassed. "Yeah I did." I said talking to the floor. "But I didn't do anything." I looked at her, "on my life" I swore.

She seemed to accept that.

"I did invite them backstage, but I couldn't do anything, I kept thinking about you."

"Luckily Nick is a total pussy hound and he dragged Suze into the changing rooms." Jessie smiled a little "she did say that you had quite a range..." "I guess she must've meant him..."

"Then Liz caught sight of Jace the bass player topless and fresh from the shower" I continued but nothing more needed to be said.

Everyone knew that Jace was built like Adonis and hung like a horse.

"I thought he was gay?" Jessie asked.

"So did we until he caught a look at Liz." I joked back.

She laughed a little "that would explain her comment about your 'fret work'" and I took my cue and sat next to her, my arm around her shoulder. She turned to look at me and we smiled, "this is still over" she smiled.

"I know." I replied and she rested her head on my shoulder.

Just then we heard the car pull up on the driveway so we sat apart from each other and Jessie composed herself while I stared at my phone until Max came in.

Prom was in two weeks and I treasured our time together. The flirting stopped, so did the game of 'hide the panties' but in its place was this inexplicable warm glow that I felt on the rare occasion when we were alone together.

The week of prom there were the traditional pre-prom parties, Max and Jessie were invited to all of them but my band was booked to play one of them the night before. As I mentioned Max and I had an agreement that he didn't come to any of my shows and he stuck to his word. So it was Jessie, Zak, Suze and Liz in the crowd that night.

Being a house party the show was a lot more rowdy and wild than anything I'd played before, as dancing started and the bodies started flying in the pit I lost sight of Jessie and Zak.

It was next morning that I found out that they had hooked up and there was a video doing the rounds. Not just in the various WhatsApp groups but porn sites too.

Max was devastated.

So was I.

He somehow got through the day.

He looked dead.

Prom went ahead but from what I heard it was more like a funeral. Max was crowned prom king and in a savage twist of the knife Jessie was prom queen. They stood there posing together for photos, I got sent a couple, they were grotesque.

The entire summer was spent helping Max recover and move on.

It was a long, hard, painful couple of months.

Every show I played I thought I saw Jessie in the crowd.

It wasn't long until every face in the crowd looked like her.

I quit the band.

I didn't want to look out into that sea of faces and see nothing but Jessie staring back at me.

It was only a partial respite though, I still dreamed about her.

And it got to the point where I thought I could smell her, just a lingering of her perfume in my room or in my darker moments the smell of her pussy juices and piss.

During those long dark summer months I started to eat my cum as a tribute to her.

Dad took it upon himself to lift Max out of his depression and he did this by getting him on to the football field and training him until he could barely stand. Dad said that Max needed to be ready for what college was going to throw at him so he put Max through a frankly brutal training regime with studying thrown in on top.

It was so hard that Max just collapsed into bed exhausted the first week.

At the end of 4 weeks of non-stop training Max was beginning to look like his old self, especially when a few of the football team started to join in. Soon dad was training half the graduated team, except for Zak of course.

At the end of summer mom and dad took Max and his stuff off to college, it was a solid day's drive away and I had a glorious few days of freedom.

My ex-band mate Nick dropped me a message asking if I'd like to come over and hang out, since I was free and he usually had good quality booze and a way with the girls I decided to accept.