Butt, Be Careful What You Wish For!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I listened to Dani's husky voice crooning to me from below, and immersed myself into her saturated honeypot. Her voice dropped off. Patiently, Rory's lube-slathered cock began slowly pressing against my entry, as Dani's tongue worked me from below. The coolness of the lube Dani used had some numbing agent in it, she said. I didn't care. The heat from our bodies and the fingers, all of those fingers, were ramping up my desire. Like a ping pong ball, my hips bounced back and forth between Dani's lips and Rory's cock. Back and forth between the two of them, I rocked; wanting more. I focused on Dani, lapping her slit. The pressure from Rory's cockhead overcame my fight to halt the invasion; finally his cock persisted and slipped inside my pink star. Burying my face into Dani' slit, I cried out. Dani's pussy muffled my groan. It was happening. My first anal fucking was happening!

Rory's muscular body leaned over my curved spine as he knelt behind me. His massive hands caught my tits as they swayed in rhythm with his tapping against me. I stopped, anticipating the next movements between us, for a bit, as I felt my butt trying to squeeze down on the long cock waiting just inside my sphincter. Rory held still, as well, grasping my breasts, gently pulling backward on them. I understood. Gently, I pressed backward onto him, feeling myself give way, and gathering more of his cock into me. His girth stretched me, widening a deeper path through my rosebud. I could feel my butt muscles clenching around that one-eyed, intruding snake, gently, relentlessly working its way into my ass; I was adjusting. Although, my body strived to fight against his efforts and push his cock back out. I felt fullness within me and yet didn't have all of him inside of me. It was definitely a mixture of emotions roiling within me. Fullness, I couldn't take. Then, I took some more despite the urges to get free. By my cupped breasts he drew me back, then let me ease forward again. I was slowly ass-fucking more cock as it burrowed deeper inside of me.

My breathing was like a marathon runner's huffing air. The newness of having a cock up my ass, while Dani ate my cunt, caused my body to sweat profusely. I tried to focus and mixed my wild-tongue forays into Dani's liquified cunt, as I slowly rocked against Rory. Finally, I could feel his body bumping into my butt-cheeks. The one-eyed snake had slithered home. I took Dani on my wings to fly high into the night sky, amidst the starbursts, the smell of the Fourth of July smoke-filled air, and groans of sex among the galaxy of stars watching over us. Rory must have known those emotions well; he began rocking gently into me then, increasing speed as I devoured Dani. Until she came, until Rory emptied his seed into my rectum. Then the three of us rolled over. Dani and Rory were exhausted from their third resolutions.

"Rory is right Dani, things are best when they come in threes," I managed to croak the words out. Then I laid there, silently nestled between them.

I lay exhausted, sandwiched between Dr. Danielle Bagatti and her tattoo-artist daddy. I felt like peanut butter and jelly had been smeared between my thighs. An army had successfully invaded and then ransacked my ass. The alcohol and the anesthetizing cream Dani provided had tempered the pain, but the experience was so different than taking Daddy's cock up my cunt. I fell asleep, too exhausted to process the thoughts of the event.

When I awoke, I was alone in Dani's bed. Rory was in the living room with Dani. My head hurt. My ass...hurt, too. I made my way to the bathroom and then out to the living room, taking a seat across from the Bagattis, father and daughter.

"Was it what you expected?" Dani's gentle voice asked.

"No," I answered, hesitantly. I'd promised to be truthful to her in my journey and explorations about sex. I hoped she wasn't offended; nor her father, either.

Rory spoke softly in reply, "It's not as easy as getting your pussy pleased, but anal is an acquired taste. Takes some practice, Miss WicKed. Like all things in life, you should try them, more than once, to determine if it is something you accept."

I sat quietly thinking about the experience. "Rory, there are some things in life you cannot experience more than once; birth and death, for instance. Those you do, just once. Birth, I can accept. Dead, I'm having difficulty with that one.I don't know if I should thank you for today's experience, ... or if I should be more careful of what I wish for," I sighed.

"Is it time?" I asked Dani. It was getting late. I was thinking about having to face Dr. Johnson again.

Now that I understood the remarkable freedom allowed this afternoon, I had a better picture of what just transpired. It was just one more psych eval episode from my nemesis, Dr. Johnson, and her damned psychological playbook. I knew Marie would be expecting a full accounting from Dani. This wasn't just a happenstance. It was premeditated, coldly calculated to test my boundaries regarding my promise to Mom to satisfy Daddy's sexual needs. Somewhere in my Mom's and my plan, according to Marie, my Daddy was worried about me.

I'd have to find a way to fix that.

"Almost," Dr. Bagatti replied, with less compassion, "but first, one more time so you have at least another experience, then it's time to go back to the hospital."

"Butt is how. Right, Doctor?" I managed a fading grin. Rory held out his hand. I'd asked for this. I'd finish it. I always keep my promises.

My Dani's words softened as she answered, "Only if you want it to be that way, Miss WicKed. It's really up to you. Say 'no' and we end this right now!"

It was her attempt to be firm, but I felt a quiver somewhere in her voice as she tried to act more like Marie. It wasn't her nature--to be that kind of bitch. Yet, it almost sounded as though there was a disguised plea from her, for me to say 'no.'

A promise is always meant to be fulfilled. I reached out and took Rory's hand. He led me back to the bedroom. He was as gentle as the first time; maybe more so; since my face wasn't buried in Dani's honeypot this time. On my back, my legs raised, with my feet in his hands, I took him up my ass, again. I watched his facial expressions changing as he moved from caring strokes to lustful lunges, as he plundered my no-longer-virgin hole. It wasn't forced; but it wasn't the same joy that courses through my body as when my Daddy's cock is driving in and out of my cunt.

Dani waited in the living room, for the second army's pillaging to be done. Then it was a quiet ride back to the hospital.

"Will you, baby? Share it with your Daddy?" she whispered. It was asked with the same softly spoken intonations she used in her apartment. Her voice was like an extended, caring hand. One offering a bridge over troubled waters; to cross and land safely on the other side of that old, muddy Mississippi River.

I watched the cars pass by us in the other lane. It took a few moments before I committed to answering Dani.

"Perhaps, I promised more to my Mom than I realized, Doctor. But, yes. If he wants it, I'll give him my ass; as I've given him the rest of me. I always honor my promises. I'm not sure he wants me, though. Why else would Daddy turn me over to Dr. Johnson? He could have me at home just as easily." My eyes were growing misty. I was finding life to be complicated.

"Dani, why do the ones you love, leave you? Why does anyone have to grow up?"

"Baby," she asked, "when you find the answers, please, let me know; because I don't know the answers to those questions, either."

__________

Dr. Marie Johnson, psychiatrist extraordinaire, famed author, pioneer researcher in human sexuality, and another arm's length of descriptors, met us at the elevator to her hospital's penthouse. By now, I was resigned to the fact that she was a mind reader. She could detect every damn nuance a person tried to hide. Marie intuitively knew what a person was thinking, before they did. She could read anyone, knew them better than they knew themselves; no matter what false belief they tried to hide behind. By the time I reached the elevator, Doctor Marie Johnson had read my mind, my soul, and wrapped her arms around my body--as I wept like a child, calling out in the nighttime for her Daddy to save her from the monsters.

+++++++++++

Writer's Notes

Thanks goes out to kenjisato for his assistance in editing this missive. It makes my work seem so much better with the glitches ironed out under his watchful eye.

These characters also appear in my novel under the title of 'WicKed's Metamorphosis'

__________

Please, provide your rating for this story. Comments also, please. They help me to improve my writings. Just click on the bright yellow star that best expresses how you felt about my submission--Five being the most rewarding.

If you can spare a moment, please, add a comment on how this story resonated with you or corrective actions that just have to be corrected; be it errors or plot issues.

Dmallord

_______________

12