Good Bye My Love

Story Info
Returning from the Hospital - Kitten Reunites with Daddy.
6.3k words
4.35
9.4k
10

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/23/2023
Created 05/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dmallord
dmallord
399 Followers

Good Bye My Love

Kitten Returns from the Hospital - Reunites with Daddy

Approximately 6,400 Words

by

Donald Mallord

Copyright by dmallord, 2022, USA. All rights reserved.

INTRODUCTION

This story draws a tumultuous, incestuous affair between father and daughter to an end -- not to a resolution, however. 'Life isn't over, until it's over,' as Yogi Berra might have said. What goes on, in your mind, may be another unwritten story. Over the course of seven stories, I wrote about a one-month period of time, in the life of a precocious eighteen-year-old young lady. It began with the misfortune of losing her mother to cancer. Beyond that loss was further tribulation. Katrina made a deathbed promise to her mother; taking on her mom's conjugal duties. The lusty relationship spun out a whirlwind of events, pulling a number of people into her commitment to honor that promise. The imbroglio included: her father, her mother's former lady-lover, a neighbor's daughter, a farmer's son, the farmer's wife, two psychiatrists, and a tattoo artist. Katrina also added into the mix, a new lady-love, Dr. Dani as well! [Parenthetical Note: This series of stories looks like the makings of a thirty-year soap opera drama!]

As this last story begins, Ray Schumacher is preparing to pick up his daughter, after she has spent a week in a unique, sexual treatment hospital, at the hands of a manipulative psychiatrist, specializing in incest. Wouldn't you know that doctor just happens to be her mother's former lover! Although, apart from his daughter, Ray hasn't spent the week in solitude nor in celibacy. A rainstorm had brought him an Asian-American to de-flower, to ease his withdrawal anxieties. The circle of sexual congress comes around, again.

[Associated stories: It's All Right Daddy, Mommy Knows; Kitten Fulfills a Farm Boy's Dream; Clouds and Rain -- An Asian Thing; Tattooed and Screwed; Butt, Be Careful What You Wish For; and Kitten's Hospital Drama.]

__________

An appreciative 'thank you' to Sparrow69, for suggesting the introduction of the letter concept introduced in this story as confirmation of Katelyn's intentions. I thought it to be a nice touch.

Also, a very special thanks to the diligent and remarkable editing by kenjisato, in turning my glaring errors into polished prose. I think his skills are beginning to school me; I see it in my mind as I write. The effect results in fewer errors coming back; still makes me cringe at what I had sent! So, I'm improving, but still have a significant way to go. Thank you, so very much!

__________

Jackie Wilson's Last Kiss

Orgasm Begins with Desire

"Sugar," Jackie smiled, ever so mischievously, "lover boy, you're not going to leave me 'empty' before you head out to pick up my BFF, right? Remember, my parents are due back this afternoon, from their second honeymoon, on one of those big old paddle-wheelers going down the Mississippi. So, it may be a while before I get back into your arms, my sweet-sugar daddy!"

Her luscious, puckered lips, drew my attention back to her, once more. There was that, and the way her naked statuesque figure stood, with one dainty foot crossed over the other, her mons squeezed between her thighs.

"Wouldn't think of leaving you empty under those circumstances!" I smiled back, at her sweet grin. I put the pants I'd picked up, back down on the corner of the bed. Nothing sounds as sultry as a naked, eighteen-year-old, Asian-American teenager, with a southern twang, trying to wrangle my pants off. Jackie knelt and shucked off my boxers, while planting a generous kiss on my engorging cock.

"Mmm. Nice. And... look! It is rising up to greet me! Hello there, my newest BFF!" she giggled, adding another generous kiss and slurp, then she stood up again. Those lusty lips spelled pure provocation. I was certain, the rose-tinged delights were aimed at trying to delay the inevitable, looming separation.

Wrapping my arms around Jackie, I pulled her supple, naked body tightly against me. She let out a low moan, rocking her petite hips against my groin in anticipation. From her gentle hip undulations, and my sloe-eyed beauty's smile, I just knew her body had a simmering heat building within. It certainly needed to be stirred, to renew the flames. It sure would be a shame to go off and let the sparks of an aroused woman languish. I knew she couldn't be left 'empty.' That just wouldn't be right!

"Do you think your BFF would mind an extra thirty minute wait?" I whispered into her ear, as my hands slid down her spine, between her cheeks, and cupped two handfuls of firm bottom. A light pull and I lifted her butt up off of the floor. Immediately, she squealed delightfully, while entwining her legs around my waist. Her smile widened, as my cock nestled into the valley, just below her plump mons. Had I released my arms from around her waist, I was sure my ridged cock could have supported that lithe, young thing--all by itself.

"Not if she knew her BFF really, really, needed those thirty minutes, Sugar!" Jackie's enunciation emphasized her thoughts. Her voice grew a bit more raspy. The words, flowing out, sounded like music to my ears. I felt the flex in her thighs; as I kneaded her cheeks, while she spoke.

I didn't have a problem with delaying my trip thirty minutes, before going out to Marie's ancestral farmstead to pick up my daughter, either, under these delightful circumstances.

__________

Arousal, Follows Desire

This morning, Jackie Wilson's soft pear-sized breasts pressed against my broad chest. Those orbs felt so sensual. She leaned her head into the crook of my shoulder, as I cupped her butt against my groin. Tiny, I thought, yet so full of heat and passion. My Asian-American, neighbor's daughter had come to me amidst a rainstorm. And had cum for me since then; night and day. Each day's lust building upon the previous day's gains in skills and experiences, culminating in very gratifying sex. She had arrived as a neophyte, a virgin, and within five days, had ascended to a near-courtesan-level vixen.

For an extra measure of stimulation, she rubbed her aroused nipples into the coarse mat of my black, and those few newly-changed-to-grey, chest hairs. I felt the trickle of electrical tingles stiffening my own nipples, as well. Miss Jackie's nipples had become turgid, again. With one hand around my neck, she used the other to seize her breast, playing with it, and maneuvering it to contact my own firm nubbins. Its cascade effect, further stiffened my cock. It pulsed, just under the aperture of her dewy slit, as she flicked and pinched my nubbins.

"Feels so good, Sugar!" she cooed, wiggling just enough to add some sassiness to our standing position, "Wish I could just stay here, with you, and not have to go off to college this fall!"

"Might piss off your Dad, you know? Isn't he counting on you becoming, Navy, too?" I murmured, nibbling a tender bit of ear. Then laid her out upon the bed, like a bouquet of freshly-picked flowers.

She giggled and squinched up just a bit, trying to pull away, as I nibbled that delicious ear. I moved on to a spot on her neck that eased her wiggles and had her stretching; offering more, as she breathed deeply under the touch there. Her head rolled, giving me better access. Jackie had learned a great deal in four days.

"Think the Navy would want a five-foot-two, one-hundred-and-three pound, sword-wielding samurai?" she smirked, then squealed, again, as my tongue lapped her earlobe.

I was too busy to answer her. She would have to ask her Daddy about that one.

Jackie's Asian mother's admonishment about being seen naked, by a man, during the day had quickly been forgotten. It was replaced by desire for sex all day, any hour, and just about anywhere. She enjoyed letting me bring her to a sexual boil, during daytime hours. The visual elements of watching the strain on our faces, and particularly the twitch of my cock, heightened her want for it. She loved it inside her or just to suck on, it didn't seem to matter. Jackie had become a delightful interlude to my waiting for Marie to work her miracle with Kitten. Jackie became so at ease with me. Her modesty and trepidation were gone, now. She enjoyed my taking her body to its crest, and then--back down again.

She had ventured into oral pleasuring, hers, and mine; taking delight at watching me tense then rising up off the bed, as she sucked me. She even adjusted to swallowing when I came. Doubly so, as I brought her off from tonguing her slit to multiple waves of pleasure. Jackie turned out to be a lightweight version of Kitten. She drove me crazy with those lips and wicked tongue lashings. Her sexual education just covered the basics; had we more time, I would have drilled down deeper into her... other educational channels.

My cock stirred upward, as I kissed and licked up and down her neck. Pressed against her folds, my dick gently parted them, moving independently from my lips. Back and forth, stirring the lust, spreading the lubricity of her quim across her folds; prepping them for exploration.

"Yes! Right there, at my clit, Sugar! Nice, back, and forth; like that!" she whimpered, "Um. Feels so, so good!"

"And this?" I whispered, aligning, then pressing my godhead just inside her opening; waiting for her response. I'd come to love the way her voice changed, undergoing new sensations. Once it had been mute and apprehensive. That changed after the first day. It became a symphony after that; she directed me; like a maestra, demanding more pleasures.

"Ssssu-gar!" she hissed, "That feels especially good, give me some more!"

"Some? Or all?" I breathed, raising myself up on to my elbows.

Her eyes opened and looked up into mine, catching my smile. She returned it. "What do you think, Sugar? This might have to last me quite a while; before we do this again!"

My head rose back; in one slow thrust, I drove all the way inside her cunt. Jammed tight, I held my cock there, savoring the feel of her flexing her vaginal walls around my dick. She let out a small mewling sound, as I felt her thighs and tummy muscles tighten in response. Wrapping her legs around my waist, she moaned, "Fill me up, Daddy! Drive me up the four walls--make me scream, Sugar!"

Her words were fuel to my ardent flames. I stroked her, as slowly as I could. It wasn't easy to maintain that pace. Her words kept urgently cajoling me to plow the row, like a lusty brothel fuck. It was a good thing we had just finished another morning shower; it had been a nailing of her body against the tile walls. Or, I wouldn't have lasted more than five minutes. As it was, that prior resolution just barely helped delay my prolongation of a second pillaging into her sex. But I wasn't watching a clock; I was watching her body writhing beneath mine. She pushed up, undulating in time with my thrusts deep into her core. Her body was synchronizing with mine: hips, breathing, grunts, and intensity; as we pushed toward a mutual climax.

"Is that all you got, Sugar?" she egged me on, while gasping at each of my thrusts. In four days, she had learned how to push some of my buttons! She wanted more, demanding it to be harder, more ardent.

__________

Congress Brings Orgasm

At that, I abandoned any attempts to control the pace and delivery of a soft pleasuring. It became an all-out dicking, bent on bringing the bed to a collapsed state of wreckage. Until she screamed in release; and I came in response to her cry. It was the first near-animalistic fuck she had pressed me into. I understood why, so I let it happen.

Kat was coming home; Jackie was going home, too. Jackie, I felt, was concerned these sexual release sessions could end, or be delayed, until things got sorted out with Kitten's return. It could mean there would be a lull in Jackie's newly-acquired sex life. Certainly, until she found someone who would fill that void before she went off to college. No doubt someone there would be 'filling her up' not long after she arrived on campus. Her newfound confidence and sexual awakening would make sure of that.

__________

Orgasm Rolls Nicely into the Resolution Stage

It took a while to come down off that mountain peak and regain our breath. Huffing, we both lay exhausted upon a twisted pile of sex-saturated sheets. You would have thought a marathon orgy had just concluded in my bedroom. Kat's and my bedroom, now, to be more accurate.

"Have you told Kat about us?"

"No," I replied hesitantly, "we haven't spoken since Monday. Marie thought that would be best. I agreed, so, maybe we should have that discussion after I see how she took my leaving her with Marie for... some help."

"I thought you said she agreed to stay?"

"She did... kinda. I mean, yes, she did say she would, but it wasn't on her first 'yes' that she made up her decision."

"You, pushed her limits, then? Got her to agree to stay; but not because she wanted it on her own. Oh my god! Knowing Kat, she's going to come back pissy after that. She's my 'BFF' you know! I can see why you might want to wait and tell her about... us."

"I'm glad you understand, Jackie. I mean, I really like sex with you. You've really come out of your shell."

"Shell?" she giggled, "What? You think of me as one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles learning about sex?"

"I think of you as a... S-A-W... Samurai Asian Warrior... finding out about... S-E-X... and liking it! Besides, I've seen you outside practicing with those damned swords and pumpkins. And those Ninja turtles wouldn't stand a chance against your skills!" I chuckled at the recollections of the terse-looking Jackie Wilson, a Tomoe Gozen look-a-like, with long-flowing hair carving her way through Halloween-faced pumpkins, set up on posts, for target practice. Each one got a close shave and haircut, every time!

_________

'I'll See You, When I See You'

I left Jackie presentable, dressed like an untouched eighteen-year-old virgin. She would be home to hug her parents, upon their return, and tell them how lonely it was to be home alone without them. I'm sure they would note something in her demeanor had changed, but, hopefully, they would attribute that to a growing independence--not due to my sexual education lessons.

"Sugar," she remarked, as she looked around, "I'll pick up and make it look presentable for Kitten's sake, before she gets back home. At least it won't look as though we spent the week 'fucking like rabbits.'

I gave Jackie another hug and a gentle, long-lingering kiss. Then she gave it back to me; holding on as though she never wanted to let go. Maybe she took that as a placeholder for when I got back. But I had a feeling it would be my last, illicit touch of those luscious Asian-American lips.

Inevitably we broke apart. She lay her head against my chest and quietly said, "Ray, if anything between you and Kat changes, know that I am here to the end of the summer -- to 'fill you up.' She looked up as I looked down. It was that wry, yet, sly smile that spoke; having displaced the former, demure Jackie Wilson from five days ago.

At that last exchange, I headed south to retrieve Kitten. It would be an all-day journey -- roundtrip.

"I'll see you, when I see you," she sighed, as I stepped into the car and drove out heading southbound through corn country, again.

__________

The Patient Pick Up

The drive to Marie's farmstead was uneventful. There was no ride-a-long requiring a pull over into the cornfields for an out-of-control sexual frenzy, like the drive down with Kitten had been. I even passed the café, at the four-way stop, and forwent the inquiry about whether or not, Jack Fletcher fucked his sister after all. I'd already had the conversation with his mother about her and Jack on the trip north after leaving Kat. I just had to remember to tell Kitten that she said thank you for the advice she gave John Deere at the walnut grove.

It seemed Kitten was the catalyst that created the whirlwind that had spun up and released the suppressed feelings between Jack Fletcher V and his mother. Hoped that was working out.

I pulled up the driveway and stopped. It had been a long drive. Stepping out, I saw Kat and Marie sitting on the swing; with a space in the middle. I thought that was meant for me, as I strolled up. But I was surprised to hear a short terse conversation cut my greeting to them off.

"Hey, girls!"

"Thanks for letting me stay, Marie."

Kitten's voice was frank, with no sense of friendliness. Kitten handed me a glass of iced tea, as she stood up, retrieved her overnight bag from the steps, and headed to the car without another word.

"You and your Daddy are welcome to come and stay as long as you all like, Katrina; as long as you like." Marie replied, her voice seemed a bit worn, as she called out after Kitten.

I turned to look, as the car door slammed.

"What was that about?" I asked, looking again, toward Marie.

"Doctor -- Patient, stuff. Ray. She might let you in on it; if you don't push the issues, too soon."

"But..."

"Butt, was part of it, Ray. But right now; I suggest you take your iced tea to go. She'll be roasted inside that oven, in this heat, if you don't get on the road soon. If you want any answers, best that you get them from her!"

My face must have had shock written all over it, I guessed, from the look Marie gave me. Because her voice softened, as she added, "Ray, it's going to be okay. It will take some time to get used to the changes. And just so you remember, please, know that I have and always will love you, now and forever, Babe. I'm here, if you need, or want me to be... Ray, I'll call you in a few days, then we'll talk."

I slipped into the driver's seat and started the car. Marie was right, it was already hot. Kitten looked flushed; from anger or from the heat; I wasn't sure. At any rate, the air conditioning was a welcoming relief.

We drove in silence. The first words came as I neared the four-way stop.

"Milkshake?"

"Just drive." Kitten sputtered.

That answered my previous question. Her mood wasn't induced by the ambient temperature. It was what Jackie had predicted: 'Marie would be 'pissy' when she got back!'

"I... talked to Mrs. Fletcher. She said to tell you, 'Thanks from Jack and her.' Looks like the promise you kept to John Deere worked out. Don't know about his sister, though."

__________

I might as well had been talking to the corn. They had ears, at least. I knew she was listening, but like the corn, she wasn't speaking.

It took nearly another hour, before some of the pissiness seemed to ease. I hadn't figured out if it was directed at me, Marie, or both; Marie, and me. Sometimes, as a father, I had learned that it was best just to remain quiet; hoping the icy chill of a teenager would eventually thaw. After all, I had set this into motion...

I guess--I owned this situation.

__________

Discovery of Katelyn's Last Letter

"Do you remember how Momma used to buy those big boxes of spearmint gum?"

"Yeah," I smiled. At last, I saw a chink in her armor. Kitten was recalling how Katelyn would load up the grocery cart with nearly every box on the store's shelf; especially when we headed out for a road trip.

"Mom had them all over the house, even kept them in the car -- for 'emergency food!' They were her go-to rewards for the kids at school, too," I added to her recollection.

dmallord
dmallord
399 Followers
12