Butt Coin Ch. 05

Story Info
M. goes to Spain and is forced to trade a Butt Coin for info.
10k words
4.72
3.6k
5
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 10/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyBuxom
LadyBuxom
130 Followers

=========================

Warning!!!

Once again, this story takes place beyond space and time in a realm known as "Fiction" where all penises are bigger than average, there are no STD/STIs, and people have sex for a multitude of reasons that you might not agree with.

Notes on the Story:

If you get a chance, please read the first four chapters of the Butt Coin epic which makes up Act One. Of course, it's not absolutely necessary. I'm sure you can find enough sexual content in this story alone to help you get off, but sometimes a little context is nice. Act One takes place in the UK as Marty's life slowly gets hijacked by the Butt Coin app his crazy friend Sven invented.

- Butt Coin

- Butt Coin Ch2

- Butt Coin Ch3

- Butt Coin Ch4

Act Two--Chapters 5, 6, 7, and 8--takes place in Spain as Marty goes there to track down Sven only to run into a bunch of lesbians, dirty cops, and a lot of horny MILFs looking to get their hands on their increasingly precious Butt Coins.

Enjoy!

=========================

The next evening after I worked Maria's Butt Coin Gang Bang Party (BCGBP)--where she gave me my truant business partner Sven's address in Alicante--I found myself crammed together with a million other passengers at London's Stansted airport while I waited for a hopelessly delayed, last-minute flight to Spain. There was some sort of air accident in the US overnight that had a horrible knock-on effect for air travellers around the world. I really should have read up on what happened, but I was super busy at work again today, and I was a little superstitious. The last thing I wanted to do was to read about plane crashes before I got on one myself.

Eventually after three hours of delay and so much unneeded screaming from a bunch of older Spanish tourists desperate to return home, we eventually boarded the plane and left. However, as soon as we were in the air, we hit horrible turbulence. It was so bad that the pilot had to come on the intercom to reassure us. She said that a large late season storm had blown in and covered much of Europe from Ireland all the way down to the Mediterranean, and we were in for a rough ride.

Two hours later the plane landed in Spain to the sounds of passengers crying, praying, and openly swearing. By the time I got out of the airport and into a taxi to Alicante, it was pitch black and the rain was coming down in sheets.

I had booked a hotel somewhere in the center of town, but after nearly dying on the plane, I just wanted to find Sven and punch him in the nose, so I had the taxi driver drop me off as close as he could to the address Maria had given me the night before. The driver did his best to get me to my destination, but the rain had caused flooding, and several of the main roads around the old district of town had been choked off. Eventually when we could go no further, I paid the driver, gave him a healthy tip, and hoofed it from there.

The address I had was in the old historic district of town. In better weather, the place was probably pretty nice with tons of bars, restaurants, and shops, but tonight with the torrential rains, absolutely everything seemed closed.

About ten minutes into my walk, I was soaked to the bone, and worried that my phone could spark out at any second. Eventually I turned off a tiny cobbled stoned road choked with cars onto a little pedestrianized plaza, where according to Google Map, was supposed to be where I could find the flat Sven had bought for his mother.

"33a, Plaza del ...," I read off my phone as I wiped the water from my eyes. I squinted through the darkness and rain until I found a tiny little bar that looked like it had closed early because of the rain with the number 33 painted onto their sign. I walked over to the bar and there between it and a closed shop next door was a door numbered 33a. For a second, I was hopeful until I read the sign hung on the door. "Casa de Venta." The flat was for sell.

I knocked on the door anyways, but it was clear that no one was living there.

"No! I came all this way for nothing!" I shouted into the rain. "Maybe I'm reading the address wrong. I need to find someone local and ask." I frantically looked around the little plaza, but the place was abandoned and dark. The only signs of life were from the steady stream of cars passing by...and a lady on a bike.

I quickly ran towards the road, where I could see a woman illuminated by car headlights as she peddled her old style, upright bicycle with large handlebars, painfully slow on the cobble stone street towards where I stood under the streetlight.

As she approached, I could see that she was roughly my age with chin length curly dark hair. She wore dark rimmed glasses, and a long, wool overcoat that was soaked and must have weighed a ton. In her basket mounted to her bike there were several bags of groceries tied shut.

I held up my phone, and suddenly all of the Spanish I had learned throughout the years had vanished, and instead I just pawed at my eyes and grinned at the woman like a fool.

Then to my shock, she did the same. For a lovely lifetime that really couldn't have lasted more than five seconds, we grinned at each other without saying a word. My heart skipped a beat and I suddenly felt lonely as she passed by in the rain and continued on her trek down the dangerous street.

I turned to watch her go into the darkness, when suddenly, no more than 10 meters further down from me, she suddenly toppled over. Her groceries went flying in the air and there was nasty metallic crunch as the taxi following too close behind her ran over the rear wheel on her bike.

I stuffed my phone into my pocket and took off at a sprint, but before I got there the woman was up on her feet and kicked the side of the taxi. In a flash the taxi driver was out of his car.

"You nearly fucking killed me!" she screamed at the taxi driver in Spanish.

"I will fucking kill you for what you did to my car," he screamed back in Spanish as he grabbed some sort of club from his car.

"Leave her fucking alone!" I screamed out in English as I ran at the Taxi driver from behind. This spooked him, so he jumped back in his car and tore off down the street.

"Are you okay?" I asked before I broke out my Spanish, "Estas bien?"

"I'm okay, but my bike is ruined," she complained in English as she lifted up her bike and looked at the horrible bent rear wheel.

"Your English is excellent," I complemented her as I quickly picked up as much of her spilled groceries as I could while the cars stopped in the road began to honk their horns.

"It should be," she said as she limped out of the road towards the streetlight near the plaza. "I'm an English teacher and I went to university in the UK."

"Oh really?" I said as I tried stuffing as much as I could into the reusable grocery bag, I carry around with me. "Me too. Where did you go to Uni?"

"Brighton," she winced as she rubbed her knee.

"I always loved Brighton," I said as a looked at her bent bike. "Do you need me to carry the bike for you?"

Begrudgingly she agreed. I handed her back her groceries while I tried to find the best way to carry her bike. Luckly, she didn't live too far away, just a few blocks over, in a somewhat newer, but somehow worse, block of flats.

"I like your neighbourhood," I said of what little I could see through the darkness and driving rain.

"It's a shit hole," she complained, "but the rents cheap."

"I've lived in far worse places than this," I smiled as I leaned her broken bike up against a wall. "In fact, I just got back from Argentina where for work I had to live for two months in a tent."

She laughed at this and then pointed to her bike. "If we leave it there someone will steal it. We must take it inside," she said as she eyed me up and down as if trying to decide if I was a serial killer. "Would you like to come up? I was about to make a pasta for dinner, and I don't think the bottle of wine I bought broke."

My stomach grumbled in agreement loud enough for her to hear.

"My name is Esmeralda," she said as she stuck out her slender hand.

"I'm Marty," I smiled as I took her hand. It was smooth and warm, and I probably held it a little too long.

Esmeralda had a tiny, one bedroom flat up on the sixth floor. The kitchen, living room, and entrance way all ran together. The place was well decorated with photos and paintings everywhere. There were tons of books and house plants on nearly every flat surface. And above her sofa on the wall sat a large, hand sewn rainbow flag.

We were both dripping wet from the rain. Esmeralda kicked off her boots and told me to do the same before she ran to the back room and quickly returned with two heavy towels. She handed me one and said, "the toilet is through the first door on your left if you want to dry off. I will start the pasta."

I returned a few minutes later as dry as I possibly could be under the circumstances to find that Esmeralda had lit several candles and was in the kitchen where she stood stirring a pot on the stove. Whatever she was cooking smelled wonderful.

A few minutes later I sat down across from the woman I just met for the first homemade meal I had in the longest time. I poured us each a glass of wine while Esmeralda piled some salad on my plate. I did my best not to grin like a fool while I watched the lights dance in her deep dark eyes.

"I hope you don't mind me asking," I said as my eyes darted to a nearby photo of Esmeralda and a shorter woman, smiling together. "Who is the lady in all the photos?"

"She is...," Esmeralda caught herself, "she was my girlfriend, Alice. But we broke up a few months ago."

"So that means you are a...," I didn't want to confirm the obvious.

"I'm a lesbian," Esmeralda said with a huff.

"That explains the flag," I said as I took a small drink and pointed to the pride flag on the wall.

"Is me being a lesbian, going to be a problem?" She asked a little defensively.

"No. No," I said as I tried to make sense of all the weird vibes. "I'm just here to get dry and for dinner. I swear I wasn't trying to seduce you or anything."

"Why not?" she asked a little hurt. "Is it because you find me ugly?"

"Not in the slightest," I said earnestly as we staired into each other's eyes a little longer than we should have. "Why did you and Alice break up?"

Esmeralda let out a long sigh, "Alice and I had been together for a very long time. Over seven years, which is a long time for lesbians. When we first got together, we had sex all the time and we did it everywhere. I can't count the number of times we had sex here on this table," Esmeralda smiled coyly as she picked up her wine glass and watched my face turn red.

I tried to play it cool, but my eyes flashed down at the table and for a second imagined all the lesbian things that had gone on here.

"Last year she joined the Policia Municipal became a police officer and started working very long hours, which kind of killed our love life forever. Other women we know said that it was just a bad case of Lesbian Bed Death and that an open relationship might help."

"Did the open relationship help?" I asked trying my best not to sound like a creepy guy.

"Yes and no. We each got several lovers and we both had a lot more sex, just not with each other. Then, a few months ago she caught me...." Esmeralda trailed off for a moment while she took a drink. "She caught me masturbating to BBC porn. Several times in fact." Esmeralda pointed to her laptop where the transgression took place.

"When you say BBC porn," I rubbed my head while I attempted to clarify what she meant, "do you mean BBC like as in British porn, or do you mean porn as in Big Black...."

"Yes," Esmeralda interrupted me. "I mean Big Black Cock porn."

"I can see why that might cause some problems with your relationship."

The two of us drank in silence for a few minutes.

"What about you?" she asked as she filled up my wine glass. "Is there a Mrs Marty?"

"No," I said as I fidgeted in my chair.

"Why not?" Esmeralda asked as she staired into my eyes.

"That's a loaded question," I said as I attempted to hide behind my wine glass. "Fine." I eventually blurted out. I told her about my relationship with Emma and how it ended, including the wedding. I told her about how I spent a lot of time on the road for work, and I even told her of the few one night stands I had here and there. Then, to my own surprise, I even opened up and told her about Butt Coin and about the shit, sometimes quite literally, that has happened with it over the last few weeks.

When I was done, I was worried that she was going to throw me out for being a sex pest, but instead she asked a ton of questions and even demanded that I show her the Butt Coin app.

"Can anyone make these, what did you call them, Butt Coins?" She asked.

"Uh, no," I said as I looked over at the large rainbow flag hung on the wall, "only hetero couples."

"Why not gay couples?" she demanded.

"Well," I said as I took another healthy drink, "the whole app is based around having anal sex. My friend, the guy I'm looking for, was worried that gay men would have too much anal sex and make too many Butt Coins, which would hurt the price. And as for lesbians, do you lesbians actually have anal sex or is that just a porn thing?"

"We can and we do." It was Esmeralda's turn to be embarrassed as her face turned a little red. "And I wanted too, but Alice was against those sorts of things."

Before we knew it, it was fast approaching midnight and the candles around her living room were starting to burn low.

"I still haven't checked into my hotel room," I said as I checked the time on my phone.

"But your clothes are still wet," Esmeralda said as she pointed to my jacket that was still dripping next to hers on the back of the door.

"I'll be okay. You don't need to worry about me," I said. "The hotel can't be too far from here."

"You could always stay," Esmeralda said as she batted her eyes.

"Your sofa does look pretty comfortable," I said as I made eyes back.

"We are both adults," Esmeralda said like I was one of her students. "I have a large bed that we both can share."

Ten minutes later Esmeralda and I laid in her bed. The weather outside had cleared, and moonlight streamed in through her bedroom window. I had on just my underwear, for it was the only article of clothing that I had that was kind of dry, while Esmeralda was next to me in a pair of white panties and a cotton top, through which I could perfectly see her hard pierced nipples.

We both laid on our sides with our faces just inches away from each other although we still hadn't kissed.

"I would really like to try having sex with a man," Esmeralda whispered into the dark.

"As luck would have it, I know the perfect guy for you," I whispered back as I tried to hide my erection.

"I just, I think I'm not ready to come out to all of my friends and family as straight."

"Oh," I said. "I hadn't thought about that. You know that we don't have to tell anyone, right?"

"I know, but I still feel like I'm betraying my community by accepting the hetero-normative narrative by engaging in straight sex."

"Maybe you are just bisexual," I found myself grasping at straws because I was desperate to kiss her.

"That's even worse," Esmeralda rolled her eyes. "Bisexuals will sleep with anyone."

"What's that one sexuality where you are attracted to individuals, not their sexes. The one that's like an upmarket version of being bisexual."

"You mean pansexual?"

"Yes, that one. Maybe you're pansexual. And maybe we are both here, semi naked in your bed, not because I am a man, and you're a woman. Maybe we are here because we are both interesting people who have some sort of deep connection."

Esmeralda nodded her head in serious consideration. "What about me watching BBC porn then? Obviously, I have some underlying sexual feelings towards men."

"That's just a big cock thing," I reassured her, "Everyone goes through that phase every now and again.

Esmeralda's eyes twinkled as she laughed, and we both consciously moved closer to each other. We were both so close now I could taste the wine on her breath.

"I'm still not emotionally ready to have sex with a man," she said delicately.

"I understand," I said trying not to sound too disappointed.

"But," Esmeralda said as she suddenly rolled off the bed and got to her feet. She quickly walked over to her dresser, pulled it open, and threw me a pair of white gym socks. "I understand that as a man, you may have certain biological needs that may prevent you from sleeping," she motioned down to my erection.

I caught the socks she threw at me and unrolled them half expecting to find something inside, but they were just gym socks. "I don't understand. What are these for?"

Esmeralda walked up to the foot of the bed and stood there in her white panties and top. "You know," she said as she shifted her weight to her back leg and then gestured like she was stroking her own cock, "for you to cum in to."

"I'm not 12," I laughed as a got what she thought I should do. "What about you? Do you have any biological needs that need to be taken care of?"

Esmeralda slowly walked back to her side of the bed and opened the lower draw on her nightstand and brought out a small, odd toy that looked more like a kazoo than anything. While she looked at me, she dropped her panties to the floor and showed me her lovely full bush. Quickly she jumped in bed next to me and pulled the blankets up over both of our bottom halves. Then she spread her legs wide until her knee rested on my chest.

Down below the covers she turned on her toy and immediately put it to use. I expected it to make a buzzing noise like a vibrator, but it made a soft spluttering noise instead. Esmeralda turned to face me, and in the soft moonlight I could see her dark eyes momentarily cross when she hit the right spot.

A thousand things raced through my mind to say at that moment, but I decided that they were all wrong, so instead I just slowly pushed my underwear down and squeezed my cock. While I did so the head of my cock, already oozing precum, accidently touched her naked knee on my chest which caused her to jump and pull away. "Sorry. Can you hand me the socks?"

Esmeralda quickly shifted hands and grabbed the socks that were now over her head with her right hand and gave them to me. While doing so I momentarily got a peak down the blankets at her spread thighs. She saw this and smiled.

I quickly slipped the gym sock over my cock, and once I did Esmeralda immediately returned her knee to my chest. "Better?" I asked.

"Yes," she said a little breathless as she continued to play with her little toy.

I began to stroke my cock in earnest as I lay pressed up against her hot body. By now all I could smell was the heady aroma of her perfume mixed with the scent of her pussy.

"What kind of toy is that?" I asked as I masturbated to the smells and sounds of her touching herself.

"Clitoral stimulator," she said as she quickly pulled it from between her legs and shoved it in my face where it continued to splutter and smelled fucking great. "It's the closest toy there is to a woman's tongue," she grinned before she kicked off the blankets and put her toy back to work.

I couldn't help but stair like a horny schoolboy, but when I looked up, she was staring too at my hard cock all wrapped up in the white gym sock.

"Would you like to see my nipple?" She panted.

"Oh God yes," I panted back.

She quickly pulled up her white top and began pulling hard on her pierced, Hershey Kisses sized nipple.

LadyBuxom
LadyBuxom
130 Followers