Butt Coin Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock instantly lurched. "I'm about to cum," I got out.

"Let's cum together," she sputtered out before she closed her eyes and bit her lip.

"Okay," I nearly cried as I watched her frantically work the toy between the folds of her hairy pussy. I was only a few strokes away from coming, so I stopped altogether and grabbed the base of my cock as I watched her screw up her face as her body tensed.

"Now!" she shouted as her eyes shot open and gasped for air as her orgasm hit.

I got off no more than two big strokes before I began to shoot my load into Esmeralda's gym sock. "Oh god I love you so much," I embarrassingly blurted out.

Esmeralda grinned at me in the darkness as she rode her orgasm as long as she could.

=========

The next morning the two of us woke up spooning each other. I was still completely naked from the night before while she still had her top on. She held me tight from behind and I could feel her pubes as they rubbed on my butt cheeks while my morning semi sat dangerously close to her hand.

It felt good to be held, so I didn't dare shift or make any noises in case I woke her up, but after a few minutes I realized by her breathing that she too was awake. Neither of us said anything while we just held each other. I was worried that as soon as we let go, the spell would be broken, and she would turf me out of her apartment. That would be the end. But instead, she eventually spoke into my ear, "would you like some coffee?"

I rolled off one side of the bed and Esmeralda rolled off the other. She quickly found and slid on her panties, whereas I had more trouble finding mine. She then put on her thick rimmed glasses and watched the show. Eventually I found my underwear and pulled them on, but the pup tent in my shorts was obvious. "Sorry," I said. I felt the need to say something about the situation, since she didn't have a lot of experience with men. "He's like this in the morning."

Esmeralda just smiled and handed me a loose Japanese, silk screened kimono like robe from her closet that was just big enough to go over my shoulders. I slipped it on, but I couldn't tie it shut. She then grabbed a robe for herself and left the bedroom. I followed but made a quick stop in the bathroom before I joined her in the living room.

"Oh my god! That's an amazing view," I said as I gazed out over her tiny balcony onto the old city below and the dark blue sea in the distance.

"Thank you," she smiled as she set her little coffee pot on the stove and lit the burner. "Would you like some coffee?"

"Oh god, I love you so much right now," I blurted out before I caught myself.

"You know that I have a lot of issues right now with the whole am I or aren't I a lesbian thing. Plus, I'm not a good girl," Esmeralda said frankly.

"I know, and I have respect for that. Plus, I have a lot of baggage too with this whole Butt Coin thing," I said trying to leave her an out from last night.

Esmeralda stood there quiet in her kitchen and loose-fitting robe for a long moment. "So how are we going to find your friend today?" she eventually asked as she passed me a little coffee cup that had a pair of boobs stencilled on the side.

"We?" I tried not to smile.

We sat on her balcony and talked for several hours about anything and everything, until hunger got the best of me. After we got dressed, Esmeralda took me back to the plaza near where we met last night to a small café where no one she knew would see her with a man. I ordered too much food and Esmeralda told me so, but when it came, she ate more than her fair share off of my plate.

"How do you know your friend is around here?" she asked between bites.

I pulled out my phone and showed her the Butt Coin app. Then switched to the Butt Coin Maker map, which showed all of the women who make Butt Coins in the local area. The map automatically zoomed in on the neighbourhood around us and showed a good thirty, active red dots.

"Are each of those dots women who make Butt Coins?" Esmeralda gasped.

"They are, and that's why I suspect my friend Sven is still here. I've been keeping an eye on all of the women making Butt Coins in Spain, and Alicante has the highest and oldest cluster of women by far."

"Your friend had anal sex with all of those women?" Esmeralda gasped as she grabbed my phone and began to move the map around and zoom in on specific locations to see if she knew the women. "Your friend must be really good at butt sex."

"He recently learned some bull shit ancient Incan technique after he nearly died in the Andes while backpacking around South America," I said off handedly.

"Do you know this technique?" she asked slyly.

"No," I said. "But I'm sure it has more to do with the app and the...let me check...£4,900 or €5,800 plus residuals that each woman currently earns from making a coin.

"Ho Dios Mio!" she let out. "€5,800?"

"Si."

"For that much, I wouldn't mind making a few coins myself," Esmeralda laughed.

"First of all, you aren't old enough. And second, I thought you weren't ready for hetero sex."

"Am not, but for that much money I would make an exception," she teased me.

After breakfast we walked back to the apartment that was for sale. Nothing had changed from last night, but I did notice there was the name and address of the estate agent who was handling the sale. I quickly Googled them and found that their office was nearby, but they were only open for a few more minutes.

We quickly walked over a few streets and found the estate agents in question. It was a tiny office that, from the name and the photo of the owner and his son on the sign above the door, seemed to be a family affair. The windows of the place were all covered in listings for houses and flats so we couldn't see if it was still open. So, I opened the door and stepped inside.

I immediately saw an older Spanish senora who sat as far away from the door as possible as she watched something on her computer with her arm awkwardly placed under her desk. Whatever she was watching must have been inappropriate for she immediately slammed her laptop shut with such force it must have broken the screen and she let out a scream that caused both Esmeralda and I both to jump.

"No! No! No!", cried the senora as her laptop continued to make fucking noises for several seconds before it shut down. "We're closed!" she screamed at us in Spanish.

"Sorry! Sorry!" I said as I put up my hands. "I just wanted to ask about the flat that was owned by my Swedish friend Sven, Sven Lindstrom over in Plaza del...."

The senora suddenly went white, like she had seen a ghost, and for a second, I was honestly worried that she may pass out at the mention of Sven's name.

"What's going on here?" asked a gruff old Spanish man over our shoulders. "We are closed!"

I spun around to see the older Spanish man and his nearly identical 30-year-old son from the sign outside standing behind us.

"Sorry," I said politely. "I'm looking for my Swedish friend Sven...."

'SMASH!' Suddenly over my shoulder there came the sound of glass smashing on the floor.

I turned to see the senora standing near a glass bottle that somehow just smashed to the floor.

The older man pushed past us and began arguing with his wife, while their son began to politely push us out of their business.

"Wait, please," I wined.

"My boyfriend is a rich tech executive from London who is looking to buy your best house on the beach," Esmeralda shot out with her chin held up high in the air.

"How nice?" The older man stopped to ask.

"The best for he is very rich," Esmeralda said with a smile.

Suddenly the son switched and began to push me towards his father who insisted on shaking my hand before he hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek for good measure. Then both father and son began to show me house after house, only stopping to occasionally yell at their wife and mother.

"Would you like some coffee," the old man asked and didn't wait for me to nod yes. "Go get us some coffee and clean that glass up!" he screamed at his wife.

Being a woman, Esmeralda was invisible to the father and son, so she quickly edged away from me and began to help the senora pick up the shards of broken glass. Out of the corner of my eye I could see her whispering under her breath to the woman.

Suddenly the senora shot up and ran scared from the office to the back room.

Esmeralda's brows furled as the woman abruptly left. Then she walked over to me and interrupted the men as they showed me the specks on a whole block of flats near the beach, they thought would be prefect for me. "Darling, may I see your phone?" Esmeralda asked me in English while the two men watched on.

I opened my phone and handed it to Esmeralda while I turned back to the men and played along. A few seconds later the woman's phone, which was sat on her nearby desk, made an unusual ping that I had heard before.

The senora immediately popped her head in from the back room. When she was satisfied that her husband and son could care less about her presence, she carefully walked over and snatched her phone off the table and clutched it to her face to read the alert. Once she did her eyes when wide.

I looked over at Esmeralda, who now stared, smiled, and eventual winked at the older woman. Then the two of them both began to nod their heads.

I feigned interest in the largest villa the estate agents had on their books. It was some gaudy €4.5 million architectural disaster on the beach. The father and son wanted to sell me the villa on the spot, but I insisted at least a dozen times that I would need to at least see the villa first. They wanted to go immediately, and even attempted to order us a taxi, but I told them that we already had plans for the afternoon. Eventually I had to agree to go first thing on Monday morning to buy the villa before they would let me leave their office.

===========

Esmeralda laughed at me all the way back to her flat, where she made us a coffee while we sat on her tiny balcony overlooking the city.

"So," I started to ask her a little nervously, "what did you tell the senora from the estate agents?"

"I told her that you were desperate to find out where your friend Sven has moved," Esmeralda smiled at me.

"And she was just willing to pop over here and tell us everything?"

"No," Esmeralda shook her head. "I know women like her, she will need some persuasion."

"What kind of persuasion?" I gulped.

"At the very least she is going to want you to give her a Butt Coin."

"And are you okay with that?" I asked as I nervously pawed at my ear.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door to Esmeralda's flat. Both of us jumped to our feet and looked at each other. Esmeralda gave me a quick wink and headed towards the door. Before she opened it, she ran her fingers through her dark curly hair and readjusted her glasses.

Esmeralda quickly threw open the door and there stood the senora from the estate agents. She had changed shoes from the comfortable trainers she had on in the office to a pair a shiny black heals that gave her an extra three inches in height. She was also now wearing bright red lipstick, some extra eyeliner, and had undone the top buttons on her blouse.

"I knew you would come," Esmeralda cooed. "Would you like to come in?"

"Yes," said the senora a little breathless as her eyes darted back and forth from Esmeralda to me and back again. Before she stepped inside the flat, she quickly glanced up and down the hallway to make sure she wasn't being watched. Then the senora carefully stepped inside Esmeralda's flat as her heals clicked against the hard floors.

Esmeralda slammed the door shut on purpose which cause the woman to jump. Once inside the senora's eyes went wide as she watched Esmeralda circle her until the woman was exactly in the middle of us both.

"My boyfriend must find the Swede, Mr Lindstrom, at once," Esmeralda's voice dropped as she scowled at the older woman. "Do you know where he is?"

"I do," said the senora as she proudly stuck her chest out and held her chin up high. "But I cannot tell you, for it is against EU data directives. You would need to torture me before I would ever tell you."

"That can be arranged," Esmeralda said like she was some sort of pantomime villain.

I didn't know what to say. Part of me wanted to laugh at the two women's overacting. It was like something out of one of the telenovelas I caught when I was down working in Argentina. Then it suddenly hit me, this was exactly what they were doing.

"No!" cried the senora as she dramatically covered her eyes with the back of her arm.

"Grab her arms!" Esmeralda demanded of me.

I reached over and roughly slipped my left arm through the senora's arms and behind her back. The senora let out a gasp and I could see her nipples grow hard under her blouse. The woman tried to squirm out of my grasp, but I held her tight.

I watched over the woman's shoulder as Esmeralda slowly began to walk towards us both with a smouldering look on her face. "You will tell us where he is or else."

"No! Please no!" said the senora as she thrashed her head about from side to side. Although her perfume was heavy, I could already smell the musky sent of her aroused pussy.

Esmeralda stopped right in front of the senora and began to slowly button the woman's top. Underneath, the woman was wearing a black lacy bra. Esmeralda did not waste any time and quickly reached in and pulled out both of her breasts over the top of her bra. The woman had long brown nipples presumably from breast feeding her son, that we met earlier estate agents, for too long.

I held the senora tight as she tried to fight, but I was too strong.

Esmeralda who was taller than the senora, even in her heals, reached up and grabbed the woman by her cheeks and then stepped in close enough for me to smell the coffee on her breath. "Tell us where Sven is."

"I can't," said the Senora as she began to writhe in my arms.

"If you don't, bad things will happen to you," said Esmeralda as her eyes glinted from behind her glasses.

"I don't care," the woman said defiantly. "I will never talk, no matter what you do to me."

Esmeralda, who still held the woman's cheeks and red lips in her hand, leaned in a pushed her tongue deep into the woman's mouth. The woman's knees instantly went weak, and I had to hold her upright while Esmeralda continued to kiss her. At the time, I had thought that last night's games were dirty, but this was something else. Surely the senora could now feel my erection poking her in the back.

Esmeralda pulled away quickly from the woman, leaving her tongue out and wanting more. "Tell us where he is."

"No," cried the woman.

Cruelly, Esmeralda reached over and pinched one of the woman's long brown nipples hard under her thumb. "Tell me!" Demanded Esmeralda.

The woman suppressed a cry, whether or not it was in ecstasy was hard to say.

"Pull up her skirt," Esmeralda said to me.

I didn't hesitate. With my right hand, I reached down and grabbed the bottom hem of the senora skirt and pulled it up until Esmeralda had a great view of the woman's black panties. Esmeralda smiled at the woman and then began to slowly run her fingers down the senora's front until she came to the top seam of her panties and stopped. Then she slowly inserted her index finger under the seam to the top knuckle and then pulled the woman's panties open where we all could see her thick black bush.

"What do you think?" Esmeralda asked me.

My head was swirling, for all of the blood that was supposed to be in my brain had already drained down to my cock. "I think your girlfriend was an idiot for leaving you," I answered honestly.

Esmeralda momentarily broke character and gave me a sweet smile, while the older woman I held swivelled her head around, confused about the situation and the sudden change of tone.

"No, her pussy," said Esmeralda as she climbed back into character. "What should I do to her pussy to make her talk?"

"Oh," I said as I did my best to shake the fog off. "I think you should finger fuck her until she comes, then maybe she'll talk."

"Good idea," smiled Esmeralda as she reached down with both hands and pushed the woman's panties over her hips. A second later the senora's panties hit the ground like a wet, sloppy kiss.

The woman quickly stepped out of her panties and then I forced her legs wide with my foot.

Esmeralda made a great show of playing with the woman's thick bush before she finally slipped a finger between her folds and found her clit.

The woman's body began to shake like she hadn't been touched in years.

I craned my neck over the woman shoulder where I could get a better look as Esmeralda fingered the woman. When I did the woman turned her head towards me and kissed me with a little tongue. I looked up and saw Esmeralda's nose flare and a little jealousy burn in her eyes.

Between the woman's legs, Esmeralda has slipped a second finger and was expertly working the woman's pussy. She would alternate with several high up, quick finger rotations on the woman's clit followed by plunging her fingers deep into the woman's wet pussy. The woman's whole body was now shaking, and her breathing was coming in gasps when suddenly she bared down, caught her breath, and held it until it came out as a groan. The senora's eyes went wide, and her face was flushed with her first orgasm in some time.

Esmeralda gave the woman a second to catch her breath before she returned to the interrogation. "Are you going to tell us where Sven is?"

"No," whimpered the woman.

With her free hand, Esmeralda shot her hand up and grabbed the senora by the throat, then she pulled her fingers from the woman's pussy and then inserted them into the woman's mouth to clean off. "Tell us!" Demanded Esmeralda.

The senora shook her head no, as she ran her tongue over Esmeralda's fingers.

"It's time for a spanking," Esmeralda announced as she pushed the senora away. She ran her fingers through her dark curly hair and adjusted her glasses. Through her shirt I could see her small but pert nipples were rock hard. She liked doing this. "Remove her clothes!"

Esmeralda walked over to the sofa and sat down under the large rainbow flag. I let go of the senora's arms and stepped around to her front. I quickly helped take off the woman's shirt and then undid her bra as she turned her back towards me. I then unzipped her skirt. I bent down and grabbed her skirt and wet panties from the floor and when I looked up, I was eye to eye with her hairy mound.

"Sofa now!" barked Esmeralda.

The woman did as she was told and stepped towards Esmeralda on the sofa while I quickly folded the woman's clothes and left them on the table where we had breakfast earlier.

The senora stepped up towards Esmeralda and arched her hips forward. She was desperate and wanted to be touched again, but instead Esmeralda pulled her down until her smooth, big brown butt was sprawled across Esmeralda's knee.

Esmeralda began gently rubbing her hand across the woman's butt. "I promise to go easy on you, if you just tell us." She cooed into the naked woman's ear.

"I can't," the senora managed to eke out.

"WACK!" Esmeralda's hand came down hard on the older woman's arse, leaving a bright red handprint.

The woman screamed out in shock.

"Tell us," Esmeralda demanded as she spanked her again.

"No! Please!" begged the older woman.

I stepped around to get a better view of the woman's arse. To my surprise, Esmeralda had snaked her left hand under the woman's body and was strumming her clit as she spanked her arse.

"WACK! WACK! WACK!" Esmeralda spanked her three more times.

The woman's face was buried sideways into the sofa, and I could see that her eyes were synced shut and she was biting her lower lip.