Butt Coin Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyBuxom
LadyBuxom
128 Followers

I watched on as Esmeralda worked her art and spanked the woman until she had another orgasm. She even squirted a little onto the sofa. The woman's arse was now bright red as Esmeralda pulled her hand from the woman's privates and then reached up and grabbed her by the hair on the back of her head. Esmeralda pulled the woman's head back until she was nearly sat upright.

"If you don't tell us now, I'm going to let my boyfriend fuck you in your ass," Esmeralda hissed into the woman's ear as she reached back with her right hand and began to rub the woman's dark, hairy arse hole.

By now my cock was ready to explode and my jeans were starting to hurt, so I just unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out and began to stroke it.

Esmeralda's eyes went wide as she continued to rub the woman's dirty hole. "Is that what you want?" She hissed to the woman who was now also staring at my cock. "Do you want his mean cock in your dirty ass?"

"Yes," the woman said softly.

"Louder," demanded Esmeralda. "Say it like you really mean it."

"I want to be fucked, fucked in my ass," the senora stammered out as Esmeralda let go of the woman's head and she fell face first onto the sofa.

Esmeralda also looked like she was ready to get fucked. Her already dark eyes were now almost all black and her breathing was noticeable. She roughly pushed the older woman off of her and stood up like she wanted to either punch me or fuck me, or maybe both. She stomped up next to me and ripped her shirt off over her head and threw it at the woman on the sofa. Then she did the same with her bra before she kicked off her jeans and panties too.

I pulled off my shirt and jeans until I was completely naked as I stood in from of Esmeralda with a raging erection that just sat inches away from her beautifully hairy pussy.

Esmeralda's eyes were wide and her nosed flared with each breath as we staired into each other's eyes.

With my right hand I slowly reached up and touched Esmeralda's side.

"WACK!" she slapped my hand away hard.

"I'm still not ready!" Esmeralda scolded me before she turned away and pulled the older woman up off the sofa.

The older woman looked at the two of us like we were mad before she cautiously pulled her phone from her purse and opened up the Butt Coin app. She flashed me the app before Esmeralda dragged her off to the bedroom.

I grabbed my phone and opened up the Butt Coin app too before I followed them to the bedroom.

I walked in the bedroom to find the senora laying on her back on the bed with her legs spread apart with Esmeralda's face buried between her thighs. The senora's eyes were wide, and she had an expression on her face that looked somewhere between ecstasy and panic. She had both of her hands on Esmeralda's head and was holding on for dear life as Esmeralda did things with her tongue that her estate agent husband had surely never tried.

I dropped my phone on the bed and instantly began to stroke my cock at the sight of it all. Esmeralda had a wonderful arse with a small triangular rainbow tattoo on her right cheek. She had good childbearing hips with long legs that were a little hairy.

"Si! Si! Si!" the older woman began to shout as Esmeralda licked her clit fast and hard, before suddenly the woman's body began to convulse as she was hit by an orgasm.

I couldn't help myself as I inched closer to Esmeralda's side with my cock in my hand.

Suddenly Esmeralda pulled her head up and took a great gasp of air. Her face was wet with pussy juice and saliva. She instantly saw me and gave me a big smile, satisfied at the orgasm she just gave the woman. Then her eyes went wide as she saw the swollen purple head of my cock. I thought for a second, she was going to give my cock a kiss, but at the last she swerved away, and stood up. Then she wiped her wet mouth off with her hand and then swiped it across my face.

Esmeralda readjusted her glasses, ran her hands through her hair and then got back into character. "Are you ready to talk?" she demanded of the helpless older woman who looked shattered down on her bed.

The woman just groaned as she rode her post orgasm high.

"That's it, you leave us no choice but to fuck you in the ass," Esmeralda barked at the woman.

Maybe it was a Latin woman thing, but without protest the older woman simply rolled over and got up on her hands and knees and presented her arse to me. Her arse was about twice the size of Esmeralda's, and beet red from where she had just been spanked.

Esmeralda quickly jumped up and grabbed a towel that was hanging on a nearby chair as well as some lube from a drawer. She spread out the towel underneath the older woman, before she climbed onto the bed and got up on her knees by the woman's rear end. With a click of her thumb, she popped the top of the lube and then squirted some on her two fingers.

I watched on as she pulled the woman's arse cheeks open with her free hand before she quickly slammed her two greased up fingers deep into the old woman's dark hole.

"I would much rather be having sex with only you," I whispered to Esmeralda as I tried not to stroke my cock as she got the older woman's arse ready for me.

"I know," Esmeralda whispered back as she quickly pulled her fingers from the woman's rear end. "Beside how else would we find your friend?" She gave me a reassuring smile before she quickly squirted a little lube onto her index finger and deftly dabbed it across the head of my cock.

"Don't forget my phone," the senora said as she bent around and handed me her phone. It was open and ready to make a Butt Coin, so I set it down on the bed between her meaty thighs.

I quickly did the same with my phone, and together both of our phones chimed, "Make a Butt Coin now!" Which caused Esmeralda to snicker.

My cock was now rock hard and purple. If I didn't cum soon, I was sure I would die.

Esmeralda could see all of this from where she knelt next to the senora's arse. I squeezed the base of my cock and pointed it at the older woman's arse. Tenderly, Esmeralda reached up and placed a hand on my butt and began to pull me forward until the head of my cock hit the older woman's greased up hole. Then she pulled me forward even more until the purple head of my cock slipped into the senora's warm rectum. The older woman let out a whimper and so did I as Esmeralda smiled up at me.

I didn't move for a few seconds as I let the older woman's butt adjust to my cock.

"This is your last chance," Esmeralda warned the woman as she applied a little lube to her own finger before she gracefully put her own arm behind her back and put her finger into her own butt hole. "If you don't tell us where we can find the Swede, he's going to fuck you hard."

The older woman responded by slamming her hips back into me, which cause my cock to go deep inside her.

"Fuck her hard!" Esmeralda ordered me as she slapped the woman's arse again.

I did as I was told. I grabbed a hold of the older woman's big hips and began to plough her arse.

Esmeralda blew me a kiss, before she crawled to the head of the bed, rolled over and spread her legs wide. In the process she gave me a wonderful view of her dark hairy pussy which almost caused me to cum in the older woman arse. She quickly propped herself up with some pillows and then threw her leg over the senora's head and then began to scoot her pussy in place to be ate by the older woman.

"No, please," protested the woman between moans.

Esmeralda didn't listen and instead just reached up and pulled the senora's face down where she instantly began to lap at Esmeralda's hairy pussy. Her whole body tensed, and her eyes darted back and forth between me and the older woman.

Although the feeling of plunging my cock deep into the older woman's butt felt great, it couldn't beat the look in Esmeralda's eyes as she watched on.

"Show her no mercy, my love," Esmeralda panted as she arched her hips to get a little more of her clit into the senora's mouth.

"I won't," I grunted as I began to pump away hard at the older woman's arse.

Esmeralda held the woman's face in place until I saw her take in a sharp deep breath. She held her breath in until her face turned red, and when she let it out, her glasses momentarily fogged up as she gasped for air. When her glasses cleared, Esmeralda pulled the senora off of her clit by her hair.

The senora had started to pant hard with each of my thrusts. With her free hand, she reached down between her legs and grabbed a hold of my nuts and pulled me in as deep as I could go into her butt.

"What a dirty whore," Esmeralda barked at the senora. "Are you going to tell us where he is now?"

"No," grunted the woman as she let go of my nuts and began to frantically rub her pussy.

Esmeralda playfully slapped the senora across her wet face. When she did, the woman's whole body jumped, and her greasy arse hole momentarily cinched shut with such force it nearly pushed me out. The woman groaned and I could feel her start to rub her pussy even faster.

"No!" Esmeralda said indignantly. "Fine, no more sex for you. Pull out." Esmeralda waved me away with her hand and then with her foot pushed the lady's hand away from her pussy.

I pulled my cock from the woman's gapped butt as my head spun and I tried not to panic at the worry that Esmeralda might not let me cum after all.

The woman pushed her butt back as far as she could go to get a little more cock, but Esmeralda held firmly on to her hair.

"No more sex for you," Esmeralda said coldly as her pussy sat only a few centimetres from the woman's still wet face.

"Please," begged the senora as she writhed on the bed as Esmeralda kept kicking her hands away from her pussy.

"Louder," demanded Esmeralda.

"Please," cried the desperate woman. "Please I'll tell you everything."

"Everything?"

"Yes everything. Please," cried the senora.

Esmeralda let go of the woman's head and let it drop with a wet plop back into her pussy, while at the other end I desperately remounted the senora's arse and stuffed my cock deep inside her. While underneath us, the senora darted her hand back to her pussy and began to rub twice as fast as before.

"Put a finger in my culo," Esmeralda demanded as she pulled her legs back to show both of us her hairy and nearly black butt hole.

I instantly could feel my balls synch up and my cock started to leak precum as I watched the senora insert her chubby index finger deep into Esmeralda's dirty hole. This was quickly followed by her tongue as she started to lick around the rim of Esmeralda's bum.

Esmeralda gave me a smile as I watched on, then she began to rub her clit for me. "Are you about to cum?" Esmeralda asked me. She must have seen the desperate look on my face as I pounded the senora's arse.

"Yes," I rasped out.

"Give me a second and we'll come together," Esmeralda said as she closed her eyes and went to a dark place for a few seconds. Her hand was moving fast a cross her clit as the senora pulled out her dirty finger from Esmeralda's bum and inserted her tongue instead.

My cock began to swell, and I was clinging on for dear life, when suddenly Esmeralda's eyes shot open and with a great wet squirt, she hit the senora square in the face.

Instantly I began to cum deep inside the senora's butt. My hot spunk began to fill her rectum, while she began to convulse from her own orgasm. On my third shot of cum, I pulled out and shot another three great spurts of cum down the senora's back while Esmeralda watched on in glee.

A few seconds later, the three of us collapsed onto Esmeralda's bed in a large sweaty heap. I rolled onto one side of Esmeralda and the senora on the other. All three of us were gasping for air as we tried to recover. Esmeralda draped her arms around us both and pulled us in tight. The senora took the opportunity to give Esmeralda a passionate kiss full on her lips as I sat there with my head on Esmeralda's naked chest. Then the senora reached over and kissed me as well before she fell back down exhausted on the bed.

Esmeralda and I found ourselves in each other's arms and naked for the second time today as we stared into each other's eyes. I moved forward to give her a kiss, when suddenly from down at the foot of the bed both the senora and my phones gave off a triumphant sound.

"Butt Coin!" shouted the senora as she jumped up and began to root around for her phone that somehow ended up under our legs. She pulled Esmeralda and I apart to get to her phone, and when she found it let out a happy cry, "€5,800!"

The senora did a happy little naked dance for Esmeralda and me until suddenly she remembered what she had done to get the Butt Coin and had to reach behind herself to hold her bum shut to stop from making a mess. "Where's your bathroom?"

"There!" shouted Esmeralda as she pushed me off of her, sat up, and jumped to her feet. "Down the hall on the right."

The senora ran from the bedroom. Esmeralda followed the woman to make sure she made it to the bathroom without incident. A second later she returned to find that I begrudgingly had gotten up and was sat on the edge of the bed.

"You look exhausted. Take a nap and I will get the information you need from the senora," Esmeralda said with a smile before she started to run her hands through my hair.

"Thank you," I smiled back as I tried hard not to look at her perfect breast.

"Where are your towels?" yelled the senora from the bathroom. "Do you mind if I take a shower?"

"I will get you one," Esmeralda yelled back as she rolled her eyes.

Then to my surprise, Esmeralda quickly bent down, and gave me a quick kiss on the lips before she pushed me backwards onto her bed and left the bedroom.

"Heaven," I giggle as I closed my eyes for a quick nap while I tried not to think about the awkward wet spot, I found myself in.

LadyBuxom
LadyBuxom
128 Followers