Butt Fuck Mania Ch. 02

Story Info
More butt sex fun with the wife... And a friend.
2.5k words
17.3k
11
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,139 Followers

Celebrating The Incredible Awesomeness Of Sticking Your Dick In A Horny Person's Butt

Pure Butt Sex Fiction

Going to the store with my wife is always interesting... always.

A simple trip to the grocery store ends up turning into just another wild, sexually charged adventure for us. That's just one reason I love being married to Kelly (Kelly Madison) so very much.

My 54 year old, tall, blonde beauty wife always... and I mean always... wants to turn me on in any way that she possibly can. And, she always, always does.

Take yesterday for example. We dropped by our local Whole Foods Market to pick up a few things for dinner. Kelly's famous pot roast. Yum!

I should've known what I was in for at the store, not only because of our history together, but, also because Kelly put her gorgeous, long blonde haired head in my lap on the way over in the car, and sucked me off. Two big, happy and horny thumbs up to that by the way.

The look on the old lady's face in the green Mercedes to my left while we were at the stop light, not far from the store, was priceless. She was looking straight ahead, all serious, not paying any attention to us at all... so I had to fix that.

I beeped my horn at her to get her attention, to get her to look over. It worked. She looked. Oh yeah... she looked. Ha.

Kelly's head was bobbing steadily in my lap as she slurped away on my ten inches of glory. Spit rolling down all over my bulging shaft. Those incredibly lush lips of hers racing up and down that extra fat piece of sex pipe. Her loud moans of lust ringing out in the car. I turned the stereo off, and rolled the window down, just so the old broad next to us could hear Kelly moaning. Ha. Oh my God, that was awesome. The prude was totally disgusted by that. Ha.

Kinda makes you wonder why she didn't roll her window up. I guess she was too busy getting offended by my wife and I having kinky fun in my car. Oh well... It made for a fun ass ride, that's for damn sure. Ha.

The old bitch... she looked pretty good actually... gave me the most shocked, disgusted, and bewildered look. It was such a turn-on. Ha. I love shocking people. She was so turned off by us though, shaking her head in disgust continually, but, she couldn't look away. Thankfully it was a long ass light, so I made sure to smirk real wide at her and enjoy every last second of her immense disgust at my wife blowing me in my car.

The snooty old rich bitch had some nice tits. I'll give her that. All covered up in some ugly ass, flowered blouse though. Too bad she was such a fucking pain in the ass prude. Kelly and I could've had some kinky ass fun with the bitch. Ha.

My grin just kept getting bigger. I lit up a blunt and smoked as Kelly wildly threw her head around, her hair flying, as she sucked me deep and fast and furious, pulling off of my cock to spit on it and lick it, grinning so heatedly, then diving back down, voraciously slurping away, loud, proud, and extra feverishly.

My cock throbbing hard every second in Kelly's expertly skilled mouth. She kept smiling, so proud of her slutty work. She also kept massaging my heaving nuts. They were throbbing too, ready to explode with jizz.

Kelly sped up on my cock as the old broad flipped me off. I just mockingly laughed at her, and blew her a sleazed up, horny kiss. Ha. She flipped me off again as she took off from the light. She was fussing and cussing as she sped off. I just kept on laughing, very pleased at my work so far for the day.

My cock lurched deep in Kelly's throat. She didn't gag at all. She dove down all the way, engulfing my entire, super fat rod, her mouth stretched wide around it.

I started pumping my sex milkshake deep down her throat. Kelly cooed so blissfully as she swallowed, very, very happily drinking down my creamy, pearly white wad with such cum lusting glee. Her blonde head bobbing. Her succulent lips clenching my dick so tight. Her throat gripping my dick as it twitched and pumped my mighty sex seed right down her cum craving gullet, non stop, until I parked in the Whole Foods lot.

My smile was so wide and so happy as I turned off the car. My right hand resting on top of Kelly's extremely beautiful head. God, I love my wife. More than anything in the world.

Kelly loudly plopped her mouth off of my cock several times, for my immense enjoyment. She grinned at me extra, extra naughty, and blew me a kiss, opening her mouth to show me that she had gulped down my entire, super creamy load. She wiggled her tongue at me all playful with her mouth wide open. I laughed, so fucking happy with my woman.

We kissed in the car for a couple of minutes afterwards. I could taste my own jizz on Kelly's kinky tongue. She fucked mine with hers as we very passionately lip locked and groaned, both of us so incredibly hot for one another.

I had to sneak in some over the thin, gray zip up top titty groping on my wife. She was braless, so those mega boobs of hers were wiggling all over the place under her loose top as I played with them. Her tits are the greatest creation ever... I take that back actually. Kelly is a the greatest creation. All of her. She's the wife of wives. Ha. And she knows it too. Fuck yeah, bitch! Oh fuck yeah. Ha.

We headed inside the market. I let Kelly push the cart so I could walk behind her and very closely watch her booty jiggle in those super soft, thin, gray sweatpants. Kelly made sure to jiggle that booty for me as much as possible. She kept looking back over her shoulder, winking and grinning at me. She would stop the cart abruptly so I would bump into her ass. I made sure to grind up on that sweet as honey ass each time she did too. I do love shopping with my wife. Ha.

While we were shopping, Kelly got horny. Yeah... I was shocked too. Ha!

We were looking over the beef roasts... Kelly's very particular about the beef she uses for her roast... when my wife made a very, very, very awesome suggestion.

"Why don't you stick your dick in my butt right here, baby? Mmmmmmmm. I'd love that so much. Hehehe. Yum." Kelly's wickedly mischievous grin at me got me going... and agreeing with her... real freaking quick.

I was standing right behind her. There was one lady in her 60's down from us. She was busy looking over the meat. I kisses my wife on the cheek and covertly pulled her thin pants down below her luscious butt. I discreetly whipped my half hard dick out of my black track suit pants... button up fly... and pushed against Kelly's winking rosebud. She lubed up before we came inside the store, so my only half hard meat still slid up there pretty easily.

"Oh my God....... Mmmmmmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I love you cock in my butt, baby. God, I love it so much." Kelly whispered in my ear. She heatedly nibbled on my neck, all turned on by my fat dick sliding up her still kinda tight, lubed up butt right there in the market. Fuck, that's hot! I love public butt sex.

I was standing so close to Kelly that you couldn't see my dick pushing up her butt unless you were right next to us, looking right at it. The old lady looking at the meat down from us finally looked over at us. She smiled, then looked back at the meat. She was deciding between two steaks she was holding in her hands. Kelly and I snickered and smiled back. Kelly waved too. The old chick waved back.

"Let's walk down to her." I whispered to Kelly. She laughed.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm. So kinky. Haha. Let's go." Kelly loved the idea.

We carefully made our way down to the old chick, very slowly. Walking with your wife, with your dick buried in your wife's butt, while trying to not let anyone see it is kinda tough. It's not the easiest way to walk for sure. Ha. It's a fun way to walk though. You gotta try it. Ha.

Kelly kept moaning, licking and sucking on my neck too as we walked. My dick would shove deeper up her lubed ass every time we took a step, so that was definitely fun for the both of us. Oh hell yeah. Ha.

I stopped Kelly about half way there so I could grab her hips and fuck her butt for a minute without the distraction of walking. I fucked her butt nice and quick, my crotch slapping her smooth booty cheeks over and over. I fucked Kelly with short quick thrusts, to cover up what we were doing as much as possible. I wanted to surprise the old chick. She looked over and smiled, still not realizing what we were doing.

"Oh my God! Fuck my butt, baby. Uhh! I love it! Mmmmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmmm." Kelly as biting her lips, trying to muffle her immense joy. I chuckled in her ear, softly kissing her cheek and neck. I sped up, butt fucking her even faster. Still with short quick thrusts though.

Kelly was trembling against me. I smiled and kissed her cheek again, whispering to her that I loved her. She smiled back.

"I love you more than anything, my king." Kelly kissed me on the lips, her right hand gently caressing my face, moaning so beautifully into my mouth as my cock pushed deep up her ass over and over and over.

Still, no one could tell what we were doing. A couple of peeps passed by, but didn't notice what we were up to. Kelly and I giggled to each other. Both of us so turned on by our funky public butt sex.

"Oh my God... are you too having sex?" The old chick... probably early 60's... asked. She snickered.

"Oh yeah. And it's so damn good. Hahaha. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Kelly responded, wickedly grinning and moaning. I just stood there, fucking my wife's beautiful ass... and grinning. I also managed to check out the impressive rack on the mature chick. Very nice rack. Really nice. I guessed 34E. She later told me it's actually 34DD. A half dozed of this, and 6 of that. Whatever. I take credit for the guess anyway.

Martha... the chick's name... looked around, then reached down between Kelly and I and rubbed Kelly's butt cheek, then my shaft as it pistoned in and out of my wife's perfectly tight rump. Kelly started jizzing right then, squirting hard all over the inside of her sweatpants. She turned her head and kissed me, screaming euphorically into my mouth. I ran my hands up her body and firmly grasped those amazing jugs, shaking them through her top, then roughly squeezing them silly as Martha started kissing Kelly's neck. Kelly's nipples throbbed mightily in my palms from all of the lusty attention her body was getting. We were having a blast. Not really caring anymore if we got caught or not.

I ended up cumming in Kelly's wiggling... she was doing an amazing job of it too... butt a couple of minutes later. My jizz exploded up there. My dick... and I... was really, really excited. Kelly screaming again, this time into Martha's mouth ad the two big titty babes made out, both of them playing with the other's big tits right there with the steaks and roasts watching as well. Ha.

I pulled out of Kelly's cream filled can and quickly put my dick away right before the manager could get to us to put a stop to our naughty, butt fucking fun. He shook his head and walked off when he noticed that we were all done fucking around... literally... and back to checking out the overpriced roasts. Martha, Kelly, and I all laughed. The girls waved at the manager as he walked off, grinning extra naughty at him as well.

The dude bumped into a banana display, and knocked it over as he looked back at Kelly shaking her gray top covered boobs for him... causing us to laugh once more.

We all three chatted as we shopped. Turns out that ol' Martha used to do some swinging back in the day. Kelly and I got a kick out of that. Seems like we found a new, fellow kinkster friend.

We got all of our stuff and paid for everything. Kelly made sure to flash the nice clerk checking us out. She just unzipped her top and shook her 34FFs for him, grinning extra kinky for the 21 year old dude with the slightly weird tattoo on his neck. It's was a cheesy smiling great white shark. I didn't bother to ask why.

Kelly zipped up and waved real sweet to the clerk, then we headed out. We invited Martha over for dinner, and we also had a little naughty fun with her in the parking lot.

We had a butt fuck quickie in the back of her car. We were laying on the back seat with Kelly in the floor, eating Martha's very bushy cunt. That chick was old school to the max. Looked like a gray haired jungle down there.

Martha was fucking my huge dick with her kinda loose dumper. Seems like she had a few dicks up there in her day.

I just grinned and groaned, letting Martha do all the work. Kelly ate her wildly quivering, gray jungle topped cunt til Martha came twice in her mouth. Kelly drank it all with a smile. An extra wicked one. Ha.

Martha pumped my dick, swirling it around and around with her very talented rear for about fifteen minutes or so before I flooded it with my sperm.

A couple of cars passed by and honked. They were enjoying the parking lot butt bang extravaganza. It's got to entertain the fans as much as you can. Ha.

When my softening meat slid out of Martha's slightly saggy booty, Kelly immediately sucked it down her throat, orally pumping out the last drops of sultry sex cream my balls could possibly muster up. She also eagerly sucked down the steady wave of my sperm that leaked out of Martha's butt, cooing with intense, sperm happy bliss as Martha and I swapped some spit and as I got all squeeze happy with her big ass, super soft and extra jiggly titties. Another great time with the wife. As always.

Our butt fuck mania journey continues. See ya next time, my fellow ass crazed pervs. Peace and booty grease, peeps.

By : DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,139 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Big Boobs And Butt Fucks Ch. 01 All about the beauty of big boobs and butt fucking.in Anal
Easy Cum, Easy Go Desperate Times Require Desperate Pleasures.in Anal
Sarah's Mom Gets Matt First Pt. 01 Linda takes care of her daughter's boyfriend.in First Time
Sarah Unlocking an older woman's anal desires.in Anal
"Wonder Woman" Takes it in the Ass A costume party leads to first time, anonymous anal sex.in Anal
More Stories