Butt Fuck Mania Ch. 03

Story Info
More butt sex fun with Kelly... And my mom... And Spence.
2.1k words
15.8k
14
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,140 Followers

All Hail Sticking Your Dick Up A Nice Tight Butt

Totally Fake Butt Sex Fiction

My house... On the living room couch.......

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I love your mouth on my boobs, baby. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

"I love sucking your boobs, mama. God, I love sucking them."

"Good. We're in agreement. We both love your mouth on my rack. Haha." My mom Beth (Beth Chapman) smirks wickedly. She's rubbing her massively bouncy 38F titties all over my face while I very ravenously suck them both, burying my face deep in all of that heavenly divine, milky white breast flesh.

I'm chilling with my gorgeous, blonde bbw mom while my wife Kelly (Kelly Madison) is busy. She's going over some new business venture she came up with last night, with my best friend Spence (The King Of Queens). He recovered nicely from the wild ass party we threw recently. He hasn't stopped thanking me for letting him fuck Kelly as his prize for passing my kinky test. Dude still has it real, real bad for my blonde mega goddess wife. And, having fucked her recently, his extra intense and horny crush on her has only gotten stronger.

Anyway... back to mom.......

Mama unzips my pants and fishes my half hard dick out. Her left hand perfectly stroking it. So soft and steady. Her fingers smoothly rubbing and gliding up and down my very thick shaft, sending massive, extra electric sensations racing all over my body.

My happy groans echo off of my mom's glorious knockers as I suck them. Ravenously devouring one mighty breast, then moving quickly to the other, and doing the same, stuffing as much milky white breast flesh into my wildly sucking mouth as humanly possible. God, I love my mom's mammoth tits. They're so fucking massive and divinely succulent. God! They freaking rock!

I wonder what Kelly's up to.......

"Hold it straight. Keep it still so I can pee on it."

"I'm trying. It's hard."

"Yeah... I can tell." Kelly laughs.

Seems like Kelly is starting a piss fetish video series... with some nasty butt sex thrown in for very good measure. She's trying out the piss part with our pasty white perv pal Spence. They're in a secluded section of the park not far from our house. Damn, I love public fuckery.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh...." Kelly lets loose, pissing all over Spence's hard dick as she squats over his crotch. He's laying on the grass by some bushes... so non one can see. He's also one of the peeps filming the action. Kelly is the other. She's holding a small, 5K camera in her right hand while she pulls her labia open with her right. Her superstar pussy does the rest.

Spence is filming from the bottom up, his camera getting the brunt of the pee blast. He's managing to also hold his fat, pale rod mostly still as all of that yellow pussy wine splashes his dick and balls. It's accompanied by Kelly's naughty moans and laughing as she moves her pissing pussy around the completely golden shower every last inch of Spence's extra large, hairless crotch. His uncircumsized weiner trembling under the beautiful, kinky force of all of that delicious piss splashing it. Spence can't stop growling and groaning from the intense sensations shooting from his smaller head to his bigger, melon shaped one.

"Take it, bitch. Hahaha. Yeahhhhhhhh. Take it all, you filthy perv. Hahahahaha." Kelly teases Spence. She's grinning wide and wild, laughing all naughty, and pissing hard, her labia pulled wide apart so her coochie can't spit out as big of a piss parade as possible.

"Oh my God, it feels amazing! WOW!!!!!! OH WOW!!!!!" Spence is loving it. She shaking on the grass, his dick twitching mightily as the piss storm continues. His hooded crown lurching, precum squirting from his piss slit. He's super excited... and Kelly's having a real naughty blast as well. She's filming as much as she can while she rubs her pounding clit with her left thumb, still pulling her labia wide open as the piss stream keeps streaming. Oh hell to tha pissy yeah, bitches!

Spence manages to film everything. His camera's soaked, and possibly ruined, but the little weirdo still manages to capture all the pissy fun. He's soaked. He took his pants off to have something dry to wear home afterwards, so the chubby perv is writhing around on the grass butt naked... except for his white tank top stained with mustard from a hot dog earlier, and gold, SPENCE, chain. His grin couldn't be goofier or bigger if he freaking tried.

"God, this is HOT! I think I might cum. OH FUCK!!!" Kelly's rubbing her clit faster and faster as it throbs outta control, her piss stream easing up slightly. She's biting her lips as she feels her impending cum, still pissing and filming, still wickedly grinning. "I've got an idea. Uhh! Don't move, you little weasel. Hehehe." Kelly's wickedly naughty grin beams with extra kinky delight. Her perverted mind is working extra fast.

What does she have in store for pervy ol' Spence? Well.......

"OH MY GOD!!!!! YESSSSS!!!!!" Spence beams... and screams. His grin almost popping off of his face.

Kelly quickly swooped down, still pissing, and engulfed Spence's entire piss battered cock with her ass. Yep... she slammed her butt right down on the whole thing, still pissing, still wickedly grinning, still laughing... and now, fucking Spence's huge dick with her dancing booty as she aims her pissing pussy towards Spence's sweaty, goofy grinning face, and starts pissing all over it. She swirls her luscious rump around, and bounces it wild and freaky on that hefty pale meat, her mouth scrunched up with intensely wild sexual stimulation. Her long blonde hair flying as she screams out in butt sex euphoria, bouncing her butt on that dick harder and hornier. Kelly manages to whip her all natural 34FF titties out of her very form fitting white and pink sports bra so they can flop around all they want, while still holding the camera, as she's filming Spence's freakishly funny reactions to having his big ass hooded dick shoved back up her delightful rump... while she pisses all over his face and fucks his fat, twitching dick silly. An awesome job of kinky multitasking for sure.

"Yeahhhh... fuck my ass, you freak. Take that piss. Drink it, bitch! Hahahahaha." Kelly can't stop grinning and laughing, bossing her pasty white and goofy butt sex slave around as she fucks him... and pisses all over his dorky smiling face. Her yellow stream shooting into his very happy, open mouth, and bouncing off of his pudgy lips and sweaty face as Kelly laughs away... and happily pisses away as well.

Kelly's wickedly laughing and grinning... and pissing... and fucking Spence's dick with her butt. Spence is goofy grinning and sweating... and getting his face pissed on. They're having a naughty blast butt fucking and pissing away in the park... and capturing it all on camera. You gotta love the wickedly wild ingenuity of my awesomely gorgeous, blonde milf wife... and my pasty white pervert buddy. All hail butt sex debauchery, bitches! Ha.

Meanwhile... Back at home......

"YEAH! FUCK MAMA'S BUTT, YOU NAUGHTY, HANDSOME FREAK! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! FUCK IT! FUCK IT GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!" Mom orders. I obey.

"WOO-HOO! TAKE THAT DICK, YOU BIG TITTY SLUT! YOUR SON'S BIG ASS DICK RIGHT UP YOUR BAD ASS MAMA ASS! HAHA! WOO!!!!!!!! YEAHHHHHHH!!!!" I slap the fuck outta my moms big white butt as I yank hard on her long, blonde wavy hair, BUTT SLAMMING HER SILLY FROM BEHIND ON MY BED!

We moved the action from the living room to the bedroom after she sucked me off... twice. Mama was hungry, so she ate two fat fucking loads of dick cream before we got started. Ha. God, I love that woman.

We've been butt fucking on my bed for about two hours now. I still haven't cum. The two loads I dumped down her throat earlier has me all stamina super charged. Ha.

My right hand's been playing with mama's right titty for most of the two hours. Her massive jugs are flopping around under her so enticingly, I had to reach under and start squeezing and shaking at least one of 'em senseless. Small drops of milk have been sorting out, rolling down my hand to the bed the whole time too. We just found out recently that I successfully knocked mama up... again. The second time. We're both really happy about it. Kelly too. We have a real tight, real loving, love triangle thing going here. Ha.

Mama keeps dancing her thick bbw rump all over my cock. I just stop butt banging her so she can fuck my dick herself as much as she wants. It feels incredible. Absolutely incredible. I lay my head on her back and growl as much as I want. She laughs and dances that gorgeous dumper all around, over, on, and back and forth on my rock hard ten incher as long as she wants to. She's the boss. I'm just her loving butt sex provider. Ha.

About ten minutes more of this, and I'm shooting my wad so deep up her bowels, my pearly white cum train dumping all over those bad ass bitch bouncing anal walls for what seems like forever. My third load of the day being my biggest. God. I just keep cumming and cumming. My gorgeous mom kissing my head as it lays on her shoulder, and I groan. My hands under her, playing with those 38F mega melons as I dump my extra hefty load inside her gorgeous mom ass. God bless butt sex loving moms. Especially mine. We kiss. Nice and loving. Both of us sweaty, and worn out, smiling and in love. A truly beautiful moment. Butt sex rules the world, dude. It really does. Ha.

Later......

Kelly and I are chillin' on the sofa, having just down two bottles of red wine. We're buzzed and feeling fine... from all that damn wine. Ha.

We're also getting cozy with my cock buried up her butt as she slowly rides me on the couch. Her white silk bathrobe open. Her massive tits in my hands being gently manhandled. Her rubbery nips being gently rubbed up and down by my kinky thumbs. My cock twitching away inside her tight, comfy ass. God, I love relaxing with my wife. (Big, happy husband grin to that)

Kelly's filling me in on her messy filming session in the park with Spence. I'm just grinning real, real happy. My hands fondling those 34FF boobs, and my big ol' dick loving every last second of being stuffed up my wife's butt. Life's real damn good, dude. Real fucking good. (Real happy, relaxed smirk to that one)

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. My favorite man with my favorite dick. Hehe. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Kelly sucks so seductively on her bottom lip, her head tilted back, and her gorgeous eyes closed as she rides me, rocking back and forth on my dick. Her beautiful ass pumping my mighty meat steadily as she rocks on it. Soft moans escaping those succulent lips. Her blonde hair swaying slightly as we fuck. I just watch... and groan so happily. God, what a woman.

"I had a blast in the park, baby. Spence did a great job filming... and being my butt fuck slave boy. Hehehe. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I can feel your gorgeous cock throbbing in my butt, baby. It's thumping on my membrane. God, it feels so goodddddddddddddddddddd! Uhh!" Kelly smiles so beautiful. She blows me an extra big, extra sexy kiss, tweaking my pierced nipples as she keeps on dick riding me with her butt. My dick indeed throbbing away inside that incredibly divine booty.

Kelly shows me some footage she uploaded to her phone while she dick rides me, bouncing steady on my cock, then grinding on it, then back to bouncing, tilting her head back again, and moaning deep, as I watch her and Spence in the park.

The look of utter joy on Spence's goofy face as Kelly pisses all over it while she rides his dick is priceless. Ha.

My wife can make anyone smile. At any time. She has that gift. And God, I'm smiling now. I'm also cumming in her butt. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. An anal cream filling for my blonde goddess wife. She laughs and coos blissfully, leaning down to smile up close, and kiss me. I hug her close, and kiss her back as I fill her butt full of gooey white sex cream filling.

Dude, that's my life. Fucking my wife and loving butt sex. Both of us. All of us that do. It's the best. You just can't beat sticking your dick up a nice tight butt... especially a 54 year old, tall, super stacked blonde one. Ha. Oh yeah. Can't beat that. Ha. Check ya next time, peeps.

By : DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,140 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

"Wonder Woman" Takes it in the Ass A costume party leads to first time, anonymous anal sex.in Anal
Just the Tip He's too big for her tight backdoor, but just the tip...in Anal
Mom's Motivation: Daughter's Prom Mom gives up her ass to keep daughter's bf happy.in Mature
Anything I Want? A poker bet puts Jackie's tight ass in the pot.in Anal
Sarah's Mom Gets Matt First Pt. 01 Linda takes care of her daughter's boyfriend.in First Time
More Stories