Butt Fuck Mania Ch. 04

Story Info
Mardi Gras butt sex fun.
3.2k words
13.7k
10
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,140 Followers

The Anal Sex Fiction Train Keeps A Rollin'

Mardi Gras Butt Mania Part 1

Mardi Gras... French Quarter... New Orleans.......

"KELLY... KELLY... KELLY!!!........ YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! WOO-HOO!!!!! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!"

My wife Kelly (Kelly Madison) is real popular here at Mardi Gras.

"BOTH OF YOU... BOTH OF YOU!!! SHOW YOUR TITS... SHOW YOUR TITS!!!"

My mom (Beth Chapman) too.

I take the camera from mom. She gives me a quick peck on the lips... and a nice booty squeeze... and moves over next to Kelly on the balcony. The huge, super horny charged crowd down below is fired up for more titties... They get 'em.

Mom pulls her pink sports bra down and there ya go. All natural 38Fs to go along with all natural 34FFs right beside her. Mom and Kelly shake 'em around for the raucous crowd, mashing them against each other's tits, then they kiss, nice and deep and dirty, their massive, bare boobs mashed together. That gets another huge, half drunk and super horny pop from the crowd. I film it all and grin. So in love with both women.

The crowd throws a ton of beads up to Kelly and mama. They both put them on, and shake their massive melons around some more for their mesmerized, fucked up and freaky ass fans. More cheers and chants... and beads. God bless horny freaks... And big titty crazed ones too.

We're here at Mardi Gras, well... cause it's Mardi Gras. We're party people, and this is the biggest, horniest party there is. And when your wife and your mom have tits as big and as awesome as they do, then this is definitely the place to be. Bead city, USA, baby. Ha.

Kelly motions me over. She grabs me when I get close, and yanks me into her kiss with my mom. Three way makeout session on the hotel balcony, bitches. Oh hell yeah!

The crowd below has started to move along, but the crazy freaks still watching us down there cheer some more. My kind of cheer. (Horny grin)

"FUCK THEM BOTH... FUCK THEM BOTH... FUCK THEM BOTH!!!"

We're kindred spirits. Ha.

I squeeze away on the two most gorgeous pairs of knockers out there. Kissing mom and Kelly both, spit swapping all messy. Tongue fucking all dirty. Getting all nasty and freaky as a bunch of sex crazed, drunk, high, fired up freaks watch us... and cheer us on. Awesome. Just awesome.

"FUCK THEIR ASS... FUCK THEIR ASS!!!"

I like how these peeps think. Ha.

Kelly and mom grab the rail, and bend over, their massive, bead covered tits hanging over the balcony for the horny crowd below to enjoy, while I'm behind them on my knees, pulling their pants down, shoving my tongue straight up both asses as I smack them. One ass, then the other. Licking away. Tongue fucking away. Grinning away. What a way to spend an evening.

Kelly shakes her beautiful rump all over my very happy face as I eat it out. It's my favorite salad to toss. No dressing needed... except my spit. I make sure to shove a copious amount of that up in there as I lick her ass out while she dances it on my face, slapping mom's butt beside me as she and Kelly wildly shake their bead covered melons for their titty crazed fans below.

I move over to mom's thick ass as I slap Kelly's. Kelly looks back at me and grins extra naughty, blowing me an extra slutty kiss as well. I wink back with my face buried all up in my mom's sweet smelling ass crack, my tongue shoved chin deep up her dark tunnel, my tongue lapping away blissfully at her anal membrane, twirling around rapidly, and lapping fast. My mom wiggling that big and beautiful bbw butt on my face, side to side and up and down. God, I'm in salad tossing heaven. And it's such a tasty place to be. Ha.

Next thing you know, my fat ass dick is buried up my mom's big beautiful butt. She's taking it like a champ, still shaking her massive, milf titties for her crazed fans below. Her long, blonde wavy hair flying around. I reach up and grab it, yank hard on it, making my mom turn to me and smirk all bad ass boss bitch and all, then blowing me a big, sexy kiss as I drill her butt even harder. Slapping it hard as I fuck it hard. Damn, butt fuck mania running wild, brother. All over Mardi Gras... well... at least all over my balcony. (Happy, horny grin)

Kelly's kissing me, standing beside me, her left hand in my black leather pants squeezing so perfectly on my booty cheeks as we tongue fuck ourselves senseless.

I ram my ten inch dick up mama's ass, driving it up there full force as she leans back into me, and ravenously kisses me and Kelly. Another three way makeout session for us as I butt fuck my mom silly, and as the crowd down below gets bigger... and rowdier... again.

"FUCK THAT BITCH... FUCK THAT BITCH... FUCK THAT BITCH!!!"

"ENJOY LIFE... FUCK A BUTT!!!"

Ha. We handed out a bunch of shirts earlier. They liked them, I guess. Ha.

Beads are flying up to us, fast and furious. Drunk peeps down below cheering, chanting, and making out themselves. It's a beautiful experience.

I move over to Kelly, bend her over the railing, and slide ten fat inches of meat right up the most beautiful butt I've ever fucked. She grins back at me, her eyes closing as my cock takes her ass. I grab her hips and start fucking. Mom's sitting down between my legs, sucking on my nuts as I butt fuck the most beautiful woman on earth. My 54 year old, ultra ravishing, long blonde haired wife taking it, and loving it... and making me smile... all the while.

Kelly's long blonde hair flying around as her multicolored beads covered 34FF jugs do too. She's screaming ecstatically. She's absolutely loving my big ass dick taking her butt right there in front of all of those horny ass peeps. My crotch slapping her sweet ass over and over and over. The fucking smile on my face beaming with pure, carnal glee. My dick throbbing so hard inside Kelly's snug ass, she starts violently squirting, shooting it all over my mom's face as she so lovingly sucks on my fat nuts. Heaven, dude. Heaven.

When I jizz, I get a massive cheer. Kelly and mama on their knees in front of me, smiling away as I think to grab the camera again... I actually forget to film the butt fuck fun, oh well. I pump my monster with one hand and film the money shot with the other as the sex crazed crowd furiously chants, "SHOOT THAT SHIT... SHOOT THAT SHIT... CREAM THOSE HOES... CREAM THOSE HOES!!!" Yep, they're fired up for sure. Ha.

I start creaming. My dick jumps in my hand as it starts pumping the silky seed all over Kelly's ravishingly smiling face, glob after glob of white cream splashing her, then slowly running down her face. She catches most of it with her wide open, cum crazed mouth and wildly lapping tongue.

I point at Mama's bad ass boss bitch smiling face. A fat glob of sperm hits her right between the eyes. Another hits her nose and hangs off of it, then three more shoot emphatically, right into her mouth. She very enthusiastically engulfs my entire shaft with one, extra large gulp. God, the feeling. I finish sperm shooting down her throat as Kelly very ravenously sucks on my cum pumping nuts, some of my rich and gooey cream still on her face, the rest in her belly.

A huge cheer erupts down below, and more beads fly up at us. Tons of them. Shit... We got a butt load of beads up here. Ha. I film them furiously flying through the air, all three of us laughing at the sight.

After the balcony butt fuck festivities, we head inside and shower. Kelly and mom do actually. I've got business to take care of.

"Ok, towel boy... follow us." Kelly smirks, motioning for our new assistant Todd to follow her and mama to the shower. Kelly blows me a sexy ass kiss and waves. I laugh. God, I freaking love my wife.

I hired Todd recently to help out. Kelly's new piss vids and our butt fuck ones have gotten huge. I brought Todd in to free up some more fun time for me and Kelly. Hey, that's the best part of being a boss... hiring people to do your work for you. (Boss pimp thumbs up)

Kelly seems to like Todd, and I do too. He's a nice guy. Hard worker. Real quiet, easy going dude. A kinda weird dude too. He's so average in every way. He's in his mid 40's. Almost six feet tall. Bald. Chubby. Not fat, just chubby. Totally average looking. He's quiet, and he doesn't exactly have an electric personality or anything like that. But, the dude gets chicks. Wherever we go. He just seems to be able to get chicks to like him, and to want to fuck him. I don't understand it, but hey, to each their own.

Anyway, I head downstairs to the bar to meet with a real important client. You may have heard of her... Kathie Lee Gifford. Yep... The Queen Of Daytime TV herself.

She's a friend of the family. She's also a closet freak. A closet butt sex freak with a ton of money. My kinda chick.

We meet at the bar.

"Jamessss. It's so good to see you again, doll. God, you're as handsome as ever. Mmmmmmmm." Kathie Lee feels me up as we hug. I do the same with her. She enjoys that.

"And you're as ravishing as ever, sweetheart." I wink.

"Always the charmer." Kathie Lee smirks.

We have a nice, long, real, real sexy kiss, and then we sit down.

Man, she looks beautiful. Almost 70 years old, but still gorgeous. Tight white Capri pants and heels, and a tight white turtleneck blouse. Hard nips poking through her bra and top, as usual. Her long, dirty blonde hair framing her sexy, mature face so perfectly. Kathie Lee's a treasure. A sex fantasy treasure for sure.

"Welcome to Mardi Gras, by the way." I raise my glass of beer to her. She raises her white wine to me. We snicker. Both of us love Mardi Gras. Kathie Lee's love for it is a little more covert than mine. She's got an image to protect.

"Thank you, love, but..." She leans in to me. "Don't tell anyone, but I already got welcomed... if you know what I mean." She winks at me, naughty smirking as well. I laugh. My girl strikes again. Ha. Kathie Lee rocks.

"How many?" I ask. Smirking away at my dear friend. I chug down about half of my beer, looking inquisitively at Kathie Lee over my glass.

"Just one, sweetheart. Just one. He was OK."

"Just OK? Damn."

Kathie Lee grins. "Yes. Just OK. I think I need a better welcome." She raises her eyebrows at me over her wine glass as she sneaks her hand over into my lap. She rubs my bulge under the bar, cupping it softly, and rubbing it with such tender loving... but, extra horny... care. We grin real naughty at each other. I really dig Kathie Lee. If I wasn't married to Kelly, I'd most probably be married to her. I have a thing for hot older women. A big, slowly hardening thing. Ha.

Upstairs, in our room.......

"Take that, piss boy! Hahahahaha. Yeahhhh... you know you love it, towel boy. Hehe." Kelly teases Todd as she pisses on him from the shower. A golden shower from the shower. Gotta love my freaky sex fiend wife. She's got some real good range and aim with that pussy of hers too. Ha.

Todd's trying to avoid getting pissed on while he obediently holds the towel for Kelly, but he's not having much luck.

Mom's behind Kelly, all soaped up, reaching around my wife, soaping up Kelly's mind boggling boobs as she pisses at Todd. She's mischievously laughing as she soaps up Kelly, making sure to shake those soapy super knockers to wickedly get Todd's attention away from the piss shooting.

Kelly's still all horned up and buzzed from all of the hurricanes we drank earlier... and from the balcony butt sex as well. Mom too. They're both feeling extra good... and wild.

A few minutes later...

"Fuck that ass, towel boy. Do it!" Kelly slaps my mom thick ass while Todd rams his average sized dick up it. Kelly's white towel wrapped around her wet blonde hair. She's having a blast being the smokin' hot facilitator to the busty blonde milf butt sex show. Her horny smirk blazing with half drunk, all stimulated glee.

Todd's going crazy, his dick trembling as it drives up mama's bad ass badonkadonk, nice and hard and forceful. He's really excited and really thankful Kelly and mama felt sorry for him and gave him the opportunity to butt fuck my gorgeous blonde mom as a thank you for his hard work... and for not fussing about Kelly pissing all over him from the shower.

Mom's always up for a good time. She's the boss though, so she turns to her side and grabs Todd's pierced let nipple, pinching it hard and pulling him by it harder as he butt fucks her. OUCH. That hurts just thinking about it.

My mom's 38F funbags flop around violently as Todd keeps dick ramming her booty hole, screaming and growling in pained pleasure from the nipple torture mama is putting him through. A small price to pay to get to fuck such a delicious ass. 54 year old ass... just like Kelly's. He hasn't had the honor of getting into that one yet though. One step at a time for ol' Todd.

"Oh my God! Oh! Oh!!!! UHHH!!!!!" Todd growls, from the nipple torture and also from cumming in mama's wildly dancing rump. He shoots a truly massive load up in there. The only above average thing about Todd... Dude cums a ton.

Kelly looks at the clock by the sink as Todd keeps on cumming. It keeps ticking... and he keeps cumming. It starts rolling out of mom's butt. Todd keeps shoving his dick up her ass, each thrust in, another glob of semen shoots up there. Soooooooo much cummmmmmmmmm! Ha.

Mama sucks it all out... a boss bitch smirk plastered on her gorgeous lips... with her super talented badonkadonk, popping that big, bouncy, bbw booty all the way through Todd's monster cum dump. His bald head's sweating and shining as he growls and groans, non stop... still cumming, non stop.

"Damn, Todd. That's a lot of cum. Very impressive, towel boy." Kelly smirks. She slaps Todd's naked, pale white butt and squeezes it. "Nice ass too... Real nice." Kelly watches it jiggle as she slaps it again. Todd sweating and breathing heavy from the titantic anal cum dump he just performed. She slaps it once more, making Todd growl oh so happily. He's still breathing heavy. Kelly laughs. She squeezes and shakes his pale white butt nice and rough, then kisses him on the cheek, licking it slowly afterwards. Todd growls with delight from that. Kelly laughs again, then nibbles his neck.

Mama, Kelly, and Todd enjoy a freaky three way kiss like we did earlier on the balcony. This one in our pimp ass hotel bathroom. Mirrors everywhere so they can watch themselves as they messily kiss. Spit and tongues flying outta control. Mama and Kelly laughing teasingly at chubby ol' bald Todd and his immense joy of the goings-on. Dude smells like piss, but he doesn't give a shit. He just butt fucked my gorgeous mom, and now he's kissing her and Queen Kelly herself. Life's pretty damn good for ol' Todd at the moment.

Back downstairs at the bar...

Kathie Lee and I moved to the ladies bathroom. A random stall in there. I'm sucking the shit outta her delicious breasts while she rides me, her mature pussy gobbling up my ten inches of fat shaft fame. Her hands gently pulling on my hair. Her lips curled. Her mouth spewing out sexy/slutty moans of ecstasy.

She's got the best nips ever. They're throbbing constantly in my mouth as I very ravenously devour them... and most of her breast flesh... as I deliriously suck away.

Kathie Lee's spasming pussy clamps down on my dick so fucking hard, I growl out into her left breast. My face buried in it. Kathie Lee hugs me tight to her chest, moaning away as she dances that world famous coochie on my dick, pumping it and grinding it to the brink of orgasm... my orgasm.

I gotta fuck that butt again first though. Kathie Lee can read my mind. While I'm still groaning from her pussy clenching... and still sucking furiously on her heavenly C cup breast, she let's my dick slide form her pussy. She pisses on it. The warm rush hitting my ready to pop cock making me growl way louder. The bitch in the stall next to us clears her throat louder and louder as she hears me growl in ecstasy... and Kathie Lee and I both continually banging on the divider. I laugh. Kathie Lee does too. She also rubs my pissy dick on her winking anus, pushing my meaty crown against that sweet hole, then sucking it in with her butt as my head pops through her very welcoming rosebud.

Kathie Lee and I both loudly bang on the divider between us and the chick next to us. Both of us super turned on, and all into the freaky moment in the stall.

Kathie Lee goes wild, knowing I won't last long. She bounces so hard and cast on my cock as I mercilessly suck her titty, the toilet almost breaks several times. Hellz yeah, bitches!

I start shootin' jizz. Her ass happily sucking it all in. My cock lurching repeatedly as I cum. One fat chunk of cum shooting up that famous rear after the other. Both of us grinning, growling, and groaning... and cumming. Kathie Lee starts squirting right after I do. Her pussy flooding my crotch with a ton of milky white cream. It drips everywhere. All over the toilet and the floor... and me. It's fucking beautiful, dude. I can't stop smiling, my mouth filled with Kathie Lee's boob. Absolutely awesome. Oh hell to that awesome yeah. Ha.

"So..." Kathie Lee kisses me, sweating and smiling happily. "... What exactly was the business we needed to talk about?" Her wickedly lusty grin making me laugh. Kathie Lee's like me. Sex first... Business later. Ha.

Join us for part 2 of Mardi Gras Butt Mania to see what kind of butt sex business craziness Kathie Lee and I are gonna get into to. Remember... Enjoy Life... Fuck A Butt. Ha. Peace!

By : DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,140 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anything I Want? A poker bet puts Jackie's tight ass in the pot.in Anal
Big Fat Cock: Egged On Kevin gets his bullies’ girlfriend, the principal and more.in Erotic Couplings
No Longer Your Teacher Milf spanish teacher fucks former student.in Anal
Big Aren't They? My GF's Aunt is Amazing!in Erotic Couplings
Big Boobs And Butt Fucks Ch. 01 All about the beauty of big boobs and butt fucking.in Anal
More Stories