Butt Slut

Story Info
Convenient Store stop becomes very convenient.
857 words
4.31
15.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Badduck
Badduck
137 Followers

Butt Slut

The snow fell thick and heavy. If it wasn't for the fact there was absolutely no wind and the air temperature felt relatively warm for the conditions, one would mistake the outside appearance as a storm.

Accordingly I found myself my jeans unbuttoned and slid all the way down to my shoes, my shirt and jacket completely off and laying off to my left likely getting soaked on the ground, and in my familiar position of leaning forward with hands against the wall and ass out for use.

It was roughly shortly after midnight a few Saturdays ago on the backside of the Maverik on 3100 W, just off the Interstate. My tight freshly cleaned ass was getting stuffed and stiffed by a nice slightly above average bare cock belonging to a stranger whom offfered me fifty dollars for the fuck as I walked out of the Store with my coffee.

Fifty bucks for a quick outdoors risky fuck? Shit, I do this stuff for free whenever I am on Grindr or Manhunt craving heavy cock and thick loads. But I obviously didn't tell him that when presented with the offer.

He didn't even bother to drop his pants or even remotely shed any of his clothing before or during the fuck. He unzipped his work pants and pulled out his thick cock and hairy balls to have me give the mandatory pre-fuck bottom cock sucking and ball licking. Then I stood up and he turned me around and just as I bent over he forced his musky smelling meat pole roughly into my cold and puckered hole.

He didn't waste any time getting his pace set. Why would he? It was obvious that he had been waiting for this opportunity and knew exactly what he needed. I could tell from his firm manly grip of my hips and his focus on pumping my ass that all he wanted was to nut up in my ass and likely be on his way.

For about twenty minutes this tall slim olive skinned shaggy looking guy worked over my tender white smooth ass. My cold tight ball sack and half erect dick bounced back and forth quickly with his thrusts. The slapping sounds of him hitting my ass cheeks seemed to be louder than anything else in the dark wintery night behind the gas station.

As he pounded away I did my best to keep my moans of pleasure as quiet as possible as to not draw any undesired attention to our anonymous business transaction. Making sure he got his money's worth and got what he paid for.

My eyes darted around without any focus and often closed as I imagined the view from his position and if there were any security cameras capturing this lustful bliss between two strangers in the night.

I thought of how easy and often these situations and opportunities seem to constantly find me and how when I was younger I flaked out on so many chances to experience such things because of overwhelming fear of being caught.

Now I relish and seize each opportunity as often ass I can.

It was during one of these moments of reflection that I suddenly noticed his pace and aggression increase and he began to have a low continious grunting as he rapidly violated my sore hole.

Then he used his thumbs to spread my cheeks a bit more while keeping his string grip of my little hips to bury himself balls deep inside me. He stopped his thrusting and held it in as I felt a hot filling load deposit deep up in my boy pussy.

After what felt like three or four hot shots his moan tapered off with a sound of relief as he held himseld deep inside for a few more moments before slowly pulling out his sloppy tool with a squishing plopping sound.

I felt used and rewarded all at once feeling his cum slowly drip from my hole while hearing him zip his pants back up. He tenderly patted my ass with one hand and said in a low raspy voice "Thank you. Have a good rest of your night"

And with that he simply walked away and disappeared around the corner of the building towards the lights of the front parking lot.

I took a few moments to enjoy my slutty accomplishment but knew I had to gather my shirt and jacket and fix my pants in order to be normal looking once again and head to my car and get on the road so I wouldn't be late for my planned hook up in which I had left early for in the first place.

After all, it would be rude for the only bottom to be late for a scheduled gangbang that had been planned for a week.

I doubt any of the expected half dozen older men will have any issue with the fact I have been warmed up already prior. Just means they get to work my ass as hard as they desire a lot quicker than likely expecting to.

But that's another story.

Badduck
Badduck
137 Followers