All Comments on 'Butter Pecan'

by RWesson

Sort by:
  • 252 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Nicely done. TC Ireland.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 2 years ago

Fire story, Dude. I little too heavy on the spare revenge details, but still good writing. Post another, please. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the "i am sorry" and stuff would have been more belivable if she wouldn´t have been the one who called her fuckbud, she only said something in defence of her husband when he was openly insulted, she accepted all the other insinuations (and implied humiliations of him)....,

add this to the length of her cheating and the ending ...leaves much to be desired - or at least something

I could not enjoy the reading as much as I could have because of this.

but other than that nice idea with the car, over all good writing.

But this is my opinion, there are many others out there (surprise I know)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The author is a scammer, for most of the stories the husband says how proud he is, how he values ​​loyalty, trust and then turns out to be a cuckold 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Know the trollies are going to hate it. Five from me.

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

You wrote a great BtB story and ruined it with a nauseating reconciliation ending.

"you have to ask yourself whether or not you're better with her or without her"

She cheated on him and destroyed their marriage. They'll never get back the magic of their pre-infidelity relationship, because it will always be tainted by her betrayal. The bitch spent a week fucking that asshole in the marital bed! That screams disrespect towards her husband, especially as it allowed her lover to do vile shit like wipe his cum on Hank's pillow.

Marie getting in the car at the end wasn't uplifting, it made Hank look pathetic. She did nothing to earn a reconciliation, just cried and looked sad for getting caught cheating. Oh and Bobbie should keep a close eye on his wife, as Sue was very quick to forgive Marie for cheating on her brother-in-law. It might be wise to DNA test the baby.

The old adage about there being plenty of fish in the sea is unquestionably true. There are literally millions of single women out there, countless thousands of which would be younger, prettier, and more faithful than his slut ex-wife.

This should've ended with Hank marrying such a woman and starting a family with her... then accidentally running into the heartbroken ex-wife, who never forgave herself for putting her husband through so much pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So weak ending , a RAAC with nonsense again , Hope some good writer make an alternate ending

fanfanofanfanoover 2 years ago

me ha encantado, gracias

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

Dammm he took her back.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

I love BTB stories, but I have to admit that I really enjoyed your story. That may be because they knock the idiot upside the head. But it can also be that I'm just in the right mood today. No matter how, your story is very, very good and deserves a high rating!

bmall0bmall0over 2 years ago

Well.done. Thank you

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Good story but. Considering how pussy whipped Hank is reconciling with Marie seems about right for him. She certainly doesn't love him with her heart and soul as she says or she wouldn't have played house with another man for a week while he was gone. Doing it in Hank's own home is about as vile and in your face as a cheater can get yet somehow I'm sure someone will say we should feel sorry for poor Marie. Hank's just a meal ticket and easy living until she sees someone else she wants to try upgrading to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An interesting and enjoyable story, thanks.

I didn't like the ending much but I suppose she had suffered enough.

The Lit. authors guidelines explain why editing and proofreading are more important than many authors seem to believe. My opinion of this story was seriously marred by the multitude of small errors. It's not difficult to understand the difference between 'I' and 'me', or that 'discrete' has a very different meaning from 'discreet'. Mixing the names up at one point didn't help either.

rmeyerhormeyerhoover 2 years ago

A great story with good revenge and a well written ending

Bh76Bh76over 2 years ago

I almost stopped reading when you used it’s instead of its in your prologue. I did stop when you asked me to guess who. How the hell am I supposed to know who likes ice cream in your story?

It’s a rookie mistake to write like you’re having a conversation with someone. It just doesn’t work well.

If you write another, and I hope you do, I’ll give that one a chance. Good luck.

GrimmerGrimmerover 2 years ago

I liked and I didn’t. Strange? Chuckle :)

Good tale however the end kind of trickled. Like a small creek that disappears into the sand. A bit unfullfilling.

Still, a good tale. Rated you a solid 4.

Thx

Just_John1Just_John1over 2 years ago

We’ll done! An entertaining tale, good character development, a likable narrator, not over the top. Thanks for sharing your work.

JJ1

Finchy1955Finchy1955over 2 years ago

Got to page 3 and gave up, borrrrrriiiiinnnnng!

Jack99Jack99over 2 years ago

Great revenge story!

msethjmsethjover 2 years ago

Original story, awesome revenge, not a fan of RAAC, but it works out.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 2 years ago
Sad story

There were no winners in this story. I agree with a couple of comments that it was a bit too long. RAAC was telegraphed several times so it was no surprise. I don't think their relationship will ever fully recover.

The way hubby figured out she was cheating and his revenge were indeed unique and new. Depressing story,though.

tangledweedtangledweedover 2 years ago

I thought that was a nicely handled treatment of the standard cheating wife story. It took the basics of the cheated wife who learned her lesson too late, then gave it an original beginning, followed by a fairly sophisticated revenge conspiracy.

.

I don't know how much experience this author has outside of Literotica, but he does seem to have a feel for the game. Too often these revenge fantasies end up sounding like a bad instruction manual, with no heart or empathy to round them out. In the Butter-Pecan revenge scenario, the plan is complicated enough to require several moving parts to mesh together, but none of it is so illogical that you could discount it entirely. The little bit of mercy at the end may anger the usual suspects, but in this case I am inclined to let it go. It wasn't a total reconciliation, but it appeared that she would be willing to more than make it worth his while to keep her around.

TheArtfulCodgerTheArtfulCodgerover 2 years ago

Awesome...... well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To Finchy1955:

The only good comment I can make about your input is at least you had balls enough to use a name instead of using anonymous, like I'm doing. Other than that........after checking your contributions...... I saw "This user does not have any submissions yet", Grow some balls Finchy....write a story or two. Make yourself vulnerable. Ok....I'm through bitching.

And as for the story........pretty damn good. **** 4 stars.

Speenerow

Danger09Danger09over 2 years ago

Why was this 7 pages? It could've been wrapped up in 3. It was boring as hell also. I actually skipped a few paragraphs. It was just a lot of blah blah blah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now propose on the trip and get her preggers. Have the proposal videoed and send it to the brother.

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

But It wasn't about whether I could make it without her, it was that I didn't want to make it without her. We probably won't ever be married again, but I knew that I was a cuck

.

.

Fixed it for you

in the future when writing cuck stories use the cuck tag

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I give it a 4 because the reconciliation was not done right. I do not like or dislike when a wife is forgiven. The story just has to be right. Your having her hop in the car was just an afterthought to the story. It was almost like you got tired of writing the story and just ended it. Could have been better. And should have been a 2 part story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A little long and convoluted. But I enjoyed it. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The revenge plot was good. But the storytelling was plain horrible. The car show scene was dragging along painfully slow. Hank became a spineless character towards the end, which sucked badly!!! 2*

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

You did warn us, I'll give you that, but MAN did the narrative get over the top. It's fine to add humor and conversation as long as I, as a reader, don't notice you doing it. It wasn't until the last couple pages that it settled down a bit and became bearable. Really well done on a relatively complex plot and new approach to cheating wife. only hitch was how he would have know butter pecan was William's favorite, but solid otherwise. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So is Hank going to grow a beard?? Because after taking back a cheating wife that moved her lover into his home and bed for a WEEK to play house he sure as hell couldn't look at himself in a mirror if he did have any self respect.

phill1cphill1cover 2 years ago

Reasonable reconciliation. He won. He was no cuck. And he owes her nothing.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Lot of fun though I recommend skipping page 7.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Looked at your list of stories. This was a pretty good story. If you lose the incest story, no one will know you are a sick fuck.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

I had to start skimming half way through because nothing interesting was happening. But I liked the ending part.

jezzazjezzazover 2 years ago

Not bad. Not bad at all.

More, please:)

Driven2ReadDriven2Readover 2 years ago

Liked this -- bit more editing - felt it was maybe 2 pages too long, could have been streamlined without losing the story. I think the ending was right - he didn't have to marry her to be with her. She was properly remorseful. Everybody gets jaded and thinks they deserve everything on occasion. They get selfish, she did. Then karma intervenes and they get slapped up side the head. Sometimes it sticks sometimes it doesn't. His brother kept delaying his revenge to try and get him to see if he could get past this with Marie. I didn't have an issue with MC, he was a "normal" man, not some macho or wimp ass, just normal. 5* story, keep writing.

BoxerR100BoxerR100over 2 years ago

Nice job. A little different, but well done. Keep writing and we will keep reading!

SystemShockSystemShockover 2 years ago

On one hand, Jonathan was a special circumstance. Old boyfriend, fond memories, a clear weakness in whatever armor Marie may have had. It's fairly unlikely that she'd cheat with some random, though it was clearly implied that if someone got enough alcohol in her, she'd be an easy lay.

On the other hand, bitch not only cheated while her husband was away, but had the dude practically living at their house and allowed him to bring something outright deadly to her husband with him. Or did she seriously never notice a gallon of butter pecan ice cream at any point during the 3 weeks? Also, she kept talking to and flirting with her lover, and made plans for their next tryst. She showed absolutely no remorse or concern until she thought she might have been busted. Sadsack probably would marry her again, but I would hope he'd have the sense to get a prenupt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

". But It wasn't about whether I could make it without her, it was that I didn't want to make it without her. We probably won't ever be married again, but I knew that I still wanted her."

Prime example of a story where the man has no future because he won't let go of the past.

woodwardwoodwardover 2 years ago

Thank you for this story. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nicely done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked it, didn't love it. A 4, not a 5. And this was so well written, with such a credible series of events, that it could well have been a 5. But the ending took it down a notch. I can see him take her on the road trip as a convenient whore, but then would have had to look for and find someone new upon his return. That doesn't seem likely, given how this concluded, and it was a disappointment. RAAC for these two isn't totally out of the question, but Hank deserves to enjoy some strange first.

MwestohioMwestohioover 2 years ago

Excellent. Nice word play and good detail without getting down to the picayune "I moved the cream cheese to get the butter out" level

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Very good well written story.

I read every page of it.

I didn't like much tho.

RAAC was just too soon.

It so hard to forgive a wife being sexed up by another in your own bed and house.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

And that Butter Pecan ice cream in his own refridge to me is a blantant display of disrespect from the wife. Hubby forgot about that.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Actually only the cheating didn't get any consequences while hubby got physically battered and the lover got jail time while got scot-free and managed to ride off in the sunset with hubby (ex). She was the one who invited lover for a tryst in Hubby's bed. The stupid female got the last laugh.

/

That is why I didn't like the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

at least she admitted to be at fault now they taking a trip together

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 2 years ago

Good story. Not sure if I agree with the ending. They had both been cheated on before they got married, so they knew what it felt like, and she willingly cheated. If he wants kids, why get back together with her? Also, what Sue did by bringing Marie to the DQ at the end should have resulted in a major fight between Hank & Sue, and possibly between Bobbie & Sue.

Lesmo123Lesmo123over 2 years ago

Nice! Fresh ideas. Could be shorter. Bring 'em on,

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
Too long

Did not finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a 5 until he got stupid and let the whore back in his life. You don’t take a cheat back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing

Amazing how the author could put so many words down on so many pages, create so many characters uttering so much dialogue and still not answer what must be the central question. Why would Marie move a lover into their home for such an extended time, seemingly out of the blue?

Shackman636Shackman636over 2 years ago

You had a great story up to the end of the last page. If he drives off with her standing there then you get 5 * but letting her in the car makes it 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ding,ding,ding! Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner! Entertaining story. Five. Different than the typical LW fair.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

When I saw it was 7 pages (dont feel bad few can write a story that long thats worth a shit) I skipped to the comments, and once I saw you wrote a worthless little loser, i saw no point in even attempting to read something that was probably 4 pages at best.

Thank you all for sifting through all those pages and sparing me the pain.

kelchakelchaover 2 years ago

Ending felt right, so gave it five stars. If there is no letting go of past mistakes, we will all be fucked. Well, except for the saints in the BTB crowd.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 2 years ago

Enjoyable read. Semi realistic with good characters and an ok plot. I read your warning about verbiage and did skim through a few portions that to me were just noise and didn’t contribute much to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

3-This went way beyond "banter," and if you think that there truly was "... little external description of the events," that would explain your blindspot about bloated narrative, bloated dialogue, bloated everything. Don't get me wrong, in my opinion you have really good writing skills. Cut out the need to be cutesy, and this is a good 3-4 page story.

MissMudMissMudover 2 years ago

Her betrayal was much more than a one time thing. It was planned and she was going to continue it. Not something I can see him forgiving as easily as he did. Good story until the last page. Disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like that you tried to find a new method of discovery, but it just didn't ring true.

Marie doesn't let Jonathan talk shit about Hank and absolutely won't do anything with Jonathan while Hank is in town, but she's going to either buy him or let him bring over ice cream that's potentially deadly to her husband? More importantly she's just going to forget it's in there? It doesn't even occur to her when Hank tells her he's going to get himself some ice cream out of the freezer.

majord2majord2over 2 years ago
Wimp

It was a 5 right up till the last paragraph. Sorry but once a cheater always a cheater. Plus she was talking nasty and going to do it again. There was no guilt or sorrow for what she did and joked about her happy pussy and plans for his next trip. I've been with the love of my life for 40 years but I couldn't abide by that. You snow flakes can call me names but my generation say's "nut up" and people are responsible for their actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed.

Could have sold the Cuda and bought a Vette..... and the Mach1 for his brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You just couldn't resist turning this into just another RAAC story, Could you?

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Not bad a one and done slip story. She stll should have confessed and maybe he could have forgiven her sooner. But overall a good story. Not a burn the bitch story but the arsehole got his and the woman suffered and from what the writer says thd lived well. The bad guy lost the good guy won.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story, she cheated for no good reason, willingly and knowingly. Divorced yes, but he is still winning. She is a cheating bitch, by all means keep fucking her like the slut she is, do mot make love to her, make her realise what she has lost.

But never marry her again.

4/5

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

7 pages of boring drivel. Do better.

xiluaxiluaover 2 years ago

"The only thing missing was asshole balls hanging from the rear view mirror " that's not possible since Marie has your balls hanging in the rear view mirror. 1*

HikingThruHikingThruover 2 years ago

Agree with others that some editing and tightening could have shaved two extra pages. And her leaving the poison ice cream in the freezer, and making plans for the next time really neutered any sympathy from me. Planning next time eliminates "mistake" from possibility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

C'mon man. Is it that hard to proofread your own writings.

GutsandgloryGutsandgloryover 2 years ago
Except for the cars name

We never heard about what happened to the ice cream in the freezer. Did she get rid of it? Stupid question I know.

5 from me

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 2 years ago

". But It wasn't about whether I could make it without her, it was that I didn't want to make it without her. We probably won't ever be married again, but I knew that I still wanted her."

Prime example of a story where the man has a great future ahead of him because he didn’t let his pride get in the way of being a bigger man and recognizing what was in his best interest.

justbobkcjustbobkcover 2 years ago

5 stars. Really excellent story.

For me one key part was Marie's obvious remorse when she realized her marriage HAD changed without knowing if Hank knew it, or not. And tried desperately to get the real intimacy in her marriage back. What will happen in the future? No one knows, none of us ever. One day at a time and just live in the present has always been my way of life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

6 great pages ruined with a page 7 reconciliation ending.

FljimFljimover 2 years ago
Good job!

Keep writing. Nice job. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very mixed feeling with this offering by a welcome new author.

.

On the one hand, he did a credible job of retooling a well worn trope, with ice cream as the tip-off!

.

On the other hand, the actual telling of the tale dragged at time…lost any emotion and immediacy…and kind of limped to the eventual divorce.

.

The final blow was the reconciliation at the end. Really? Marie was bonking her old flame for weeks…in their bed! Why take her back? Desperation?

.

3 *** for the effort.

robinhodrobinhodover 2 years ago

Good. Too long. I did wonder how the woman could be so stupid as to leave a large tub of ice cream in the freezer, knowing well of hubbie's allergy. However, I don't mind overlooking a single absurdity as long as the story flow goes with it. 4 stars.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 2 years ago

I actually liked this story but don't know why. I especially hate RAAC endings, but maybe this is a breakthrough towards my insane hate of cheaters. I believe that this writer was able to convey (at least to me) that his wife really did love him and was truly sorry for her actions. They are divorced but they really do love each other. I do hope they have a fulfilling future life together traveling the great South. I see a bunch of the hate folks ranting and raving about the supposed RAAC and usually I am with that crowd, but to me this story seems better with the ending. KUDOS

mischief_makermischief_makerover 2 years ago

She seems more sorry about the consequences, not the action. She was planning a repeat. He should have not gone back with her.

And also, alimony in Indiana isn’t often awarded, and only so if one of a couple of very specific legal requirements are met. His buddy’s antics would have had no bearing on that fact.

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

A good story. I wonder how our guy could be around Marie when she not only cheated, but planned to do it again. Only when he found the ice cream and she sensed a change in him did she begin to reconsider. No Ice cream, she would have kept on with the jerk. Why? Was he just a great fuck? And how could the she 'love' him and still do that? I don't see it. I see this all the time in these stories. Maybe if a wife goes out one time with the girls and gets drunk and seduced, she might really love the husband, just be - what? - forgetful. But Marie knew full well what she was doing, would do it again, and so when she says she loves her husband, that's something different from what I think of as love. I think normally a woman who did that would have some deep seated resentment against the husband - not love. So the picture of Marie seems off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’ll give it a five...but it was too long...skipped a lot and tried to get faster to the end...

See most of us readers want the meat...if I wandered long meandering stories I’d go and. Get myself a novel...so make the story short ...3-4 pages tops! It will keep us riveted better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked it very much. Thought the ending was appropriate. Five stars.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

Very good story. Not sure about him taking her back but can understand why he would, she cheated but it was under circumstances unlikely to be repeated. Either way the MC still had the happiest ending of all, getting a VERY sweet car. 5 stars.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 2 years ago

Perfect, I know a lot of readers will call him a chuck but that's because they don't know the real meaning of the term. I'm glade you finished it the way you did. I guess in a way he did get assholes balls hanging on the mirror with an eleven year stretch. I loved the plot and how everything came together. Thank you for this story.

LarrynDallasLarrynDallasover 2 years ago

Excellent writing from the first sentences to the very end. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

Joeyiluv69Joeyiluv69over 2 years ago

It was an epic read till the last 4 paragraphs. The characters were consistent till the last page. I also don't think Bobbie and Sue would sand bag him like that. Bobbie was hell bent on seeing revenge served. He would view this as Sue betraying him. Over all a great read with a disappointing ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Their relationship is running on fumes. Once he gets used to fucking her again it will dawn on him that she is only sorry she got caught and lost her safe secure marriage arrangement. She did not regret fucking over her husband until she had to pay the price. She was already planning to do it again; she enjoyed it and wanted more. She didn't even limit her betrayal to simple lust. She ass fucked the asshole in her husband's bed, cooked and cared for him, entertained him, showered with him, for WEEKS. She became the asshole's temporary wife, and was going to do it again when the opportunity presented itself.

Once the novelty of fucking her again wears off, he'll realize that she'll never be anything special, anything precious. The final nail will be when he asks himself is this the woman he wants to raise his children? She's back in his car for less than ten minutes and she sucking his cock. He will of course wonder how long she was in the same care with her asshole lover before she was sucking His cock. Nice try, but this reconciliation will die in the cradle.

A sequel would be nice, short, and bittersweet. The ex husband will meet a new woman, a real woman, a special woman, and he'll realize that Marie is his past, his failure, his regret. He will come home thinking of this new, pristine, virtuous woman, and with one look between them Marie will know what she has always known, Its Over. She'll salvage some satisfaction knowing that at least she helped please and calm him while he healed, then finally found someone who deserved him. She will accept it ain't her. She will be packed and gone within days. Good riddance.

Thanks for the effort.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

This is arguably the stupidest story I have ever read.

.

7 pages of the most convoluted ridiculous idiotic moronic pointless long-winded bulLshit story of all time.

.

The husband knows on page 1 with absolute certainty that his wife is cheating on him and by Page 2 he has a video and audio.

yet the whole story goes on for another excruciating long pointless awful rambling incoherent 6 pages !!!! WHY ???

.

because the idiot husband decides to go to his brother and come up with this ridiculous Machiavelli and twisted convoluted complicated scheme that does nothing to the story except almost getting the husband killed for no reason

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

She still didn't catch on to why he called the car Butter Pecan. I bet the rest of that ice cream was still sitting in the freezer when they got back from that trip.

Still21Still21over 2 years ago

Enjoyed the intricacy of the story: the revenge, how the Cuda was essentially a major character, the depth of emotion felt through the reading. My only real gripe is the lengthy run-on sentences where RW just kept expressing and expressing hoping us the readers could maintain the pace and understand that the words he chose could have made several sentences but a single punctuation mark seemed excessive. Other than that, it was a really good story and I gave it 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really good until the "better with her than without her" bullshit cliche. Really appreciated the form of discovery. Didn't like the forced raac. As someone else said, she was planning for the next time Hank was out of town and she'd continue cheating on him. No, there was no deserving of forgiveness or a second chance. It had been stated in the story,one and done. Be a man of integrity and keep your sense of self respect and dignity. Divorce has been granted, move on with your life and never have a doubt that Marie is waiting for you to leave town so she can fuck the mailman.

Wh00sherWh00sherover 2 years ago

If you are ending with reconciliation, add it as a tag.

You ruined it on the last page.

ZalanaZalanaover 2 years ago

Well I am not big on BTB stories. They are so often an outlet for incel misogyny that I read a page and move on. But this one had enough to keep me hopeful. In human behavior we see so often the people who rail against others behavior are the ones with most to apologise for. So, the Evangelist roars about the evils of drugs and alcohol, then takes a sip and a toke. The priest lectures on sodomy and buggers the choirboys, and in literotica the boys write about cheating wives and how trust is the precipice that all relationsips will fall to be dashed on the rocks of adultery. You kind of feel they are all screwing around, these fine moralists. So, I was pleasantly surprised to find this little gem where a man, newly divorced, finally becomes the true husband to his fallen woman. Forgiveness is the devine part of the human soul and love is her companion.

5stars

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Nice story. Wish there was more dialogue with Marie about her playing house with her ex but not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing...

Bravo! It’s been a long time since I read a LW story as good as this one, well done.

A score of anything less than 5* would be an insult to my own intelligence.

I particularly enjoyed the humor & the dialogue.

Looking forward to your next posting..Thanks again for a very entertaining read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I couldn't agree more with the previous anonymous poster.

I don't know why authors write men who can't move on from a cheating wife and make it seem like a virtue, like the hysterical bonding they think is love is enough to sacrifice their self respect and dignity. It isn't. It just make you sad and pathetic that you can only derive happiness from some whore who cheated on you.

A man, actually a person who can't live on their own isn't a person. And such people are just asking to be cheated in future. It would be much better if he left on his own journey and maybe went back to her after enjoying being single. Maybe

Gmann006Gmann006over 2 years ago

very nice. And fuck them anonymous whore mongers who dont have the nuts to post names. Its your story , You write it like you want

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unbelievable the number of commenters gushing about how wonderful it was that he took her back. If your wife or husband had bedded down and played house with an old boyfriend or girlfriend for a week in YOUR house while you were away working you would take them back??? You know the neighbors knew what was going on. If so you are sad individuals with zero self respect or dignity. I suspect if it actually did happen to you you'd be singing a different tune probably with something about BTB in it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRWesson@RWesson
353 Followers
Just a person with some tales to tell. If you enjoy them, that's great. If you don't, well, that's ok, too. I write both fictional and non-fictional (though heavily redacted and fictionalized) stories. I'm not going to talk about specific upcoming stories here anymore. I...