Buttercup 01: Ante Up!

Story Info
Kissing cousins make it official...
3.9k words
4.62
57k
101

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buttercup 01: Ante Up!

This is my first submission in this particular area of Literotica, and is quite different from many of my other stories. All depictions of sexual activity are between consenting adults 18 years of age or older.

Many thanks to those who offered comments and constructive criticism on my previous stories. For those who want to say this or that would never happen, remember this is my universe, a place where nearly anything can, and often does, happen. At least on paper...

Please refer to my profile for more on my personal policy regarding comments, feedback, follows, etc. (Yes, I DO moderate comments) And please remember, this is a work of fiction, not a docu-drama...

...

I ended the call and set about cleaning the condo up, hoping it would meet Candi's approval when she arrived. She would be here in a little more than four and a half hours, having just left her parents' house in Carlsbad.

Candi -- short for Candace -- is my younger cousin, and I agreed to let her stay at my condo in Albuquerque. My name is Tim Wheeler, and I'm a second-year student at the University of New Mexico. Candi will be starting her first year this August.

Both of us are only children but we spent a lot of time together growing up and always got along very well. My parents and I lived in a house outside Roswell, New Mexico, about an hour and a half north of Carlsbad. We visited each other several times a year, on holidays and over the summer.

When she was born, my grandfather nicknamed her "Buttercup," and the name just stuck. All the adults used to call us "kissing cousins," although the reason escaped me at the time, since she and I had never once kissed. Sure, we spent a lot of time together growing up and I always enjoyed our visits, but there was nothing more to it than that.

In fact, the first time she ever kissed me was at her high school graduation, just a couple weeks ago. I went down to see her graduate and applauded when she got her diploma. I was so proud of her for graduating in the top five percent of her class.

After congratulating her and visiting with my Aunt Pat and Uncle Grove, I went to my truck and was about to leave when I heard her calling to me. I turned around and saw her running over to me, holding her straw hat on her head.

"Hey, Buttercup," I said. "What's up?"

"This," she said as she wrapped her arms around me and gave me a scorching hot tongue kiss full of promise. I was beyond shocked, and never expected anything like this.

"Whoa," I said when she broke the kiss. "What was that all about?"

"Well, I'm over 18 now, so I can kiss whoever I want," she said with a huge smile. "Everybody says we're kissing cousins, so I figured, 'what the hell?' Wouldn't make to make a liar out of them, would we?"

"I suppose not," I said.

"Seriously," she said. "I just wanted to thank you for letting me stay with you. I figured it was the least I could do."

"Well, you're welcome," I said. "When are you coming up?"

"My dad's taking us all to California for a couple weeks," she said. "He's taking us to Disneyland and a few other places. When we get back, I'll pack up and come on up. I promise to call you before I leave."

"Alright," I said. "I'll send you directions."

"You'd better," she said. She looked around for a few seconds, then leaned into me and gave me another kiss. I felt myself responding to her and much to my surprise, she began grinding herself into my crotch. What the hell, I asked myself. When she backed away, she gave me a knowing smile.

"Something to tide you over till I see you again," she said, her eyes twinkling. "I'd better get back, my parents are waiting for me."

"Okay," I said, a bit flustered. She giggled as she lightly ran a hand over my jeans. "Watch it," I told her playfully.

"Love you, cuz," she said as she left with a wave.

"Love you too, cuz," I said, giving her our customary farewell. But there was something much different about this farewell. For the first time in my life I thought of Candi as a woman, and not just as my cousin. After watching her walk away, her long wavy hair bouncing as she went, I got in my truck and headed north.

About two hours later, I pulled into the driveway of the house I had grown up in. My father, Jacob, worked for the school district and my mother, Martha, ran her own bookkeeping business from the house. Between the two of them, they made pretty good money.

On top of that, my dad was something of a financial whiz, and came up with a plan to get me through college without taking out any student loans. He always thought he could do better than the government-sponsored 529 plans, so he set up an account for me when I was born. He and mom put a small percentage of what they made into it, and they invested it in various stocks. When I graduated, he handed me a passbook showing I had just over $700,000 saved up.

I was more than shocked. On top of that, my grades in high school were high enough that I was able to get a full ride to the University of New Mexico for four years, so I took some of the money in my account and put a hefty down payment on a two-bedroom condo in Albuquerque.

They talked Pat and Grove into doing the same for Candi when she was born, and she graduated with just over $650,000 in her account. That would more than pay for her education, and she wouldn't have to be burdened with any student debt.

Mom and Dad asked me about letting Candi stay with me since we would be going to school together. I thought long and hard about it before making my decision. On one hand, I didn't want to give up my freedom, and I had already established the second bedroom as an office and study area.

On the other hand, I looked forward to having Candi there. So I decided to try it for a while and see how things worked out. I moved some things around and brought in a twin bed for the second bedroom.

Seeing me pull into the driveway, my mother came out and greeted me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Dad grabbed my bags after giving me a manly hug and we went inside. We sat down at the dinner table after they got me situated for the night.

"So, how was Candi's graduation?" Dad asked.

"It went well," I said.

"She sure has grown into a lovely woman, hasn't she, Jake?" Mom asked.

"She sure has, Martha," Dad said with a smile. "Reminds me a bit of you when you were her age."

"Flattery will get you everywhere, sir," she responded, smiling back. She turned to me. "It sure is nice of you to let her stay with you, Tom," she told me.

"Well, she is my favorite cousin," I said.

"She's your only cousin," Dad said.

"She sure does think the world of you, Tom," Mom said, looking at me with a bit of a sideways grin. Did she know something I didn't?

"Well, I think the world of her," I said.

"That's good to hear, son," she said. "I'm sure the two of you will get along just fine. You always have, you know." I went to bed that night in my old room, thinking about everything that happened that day. The next morning, I left after wolfing down one of Mom's world-class breakfasts.

I heard from Candi almost every day over the next two weeks. She sent me pictures and short videos of her and her folks as they traveled about southern California. I especially liked the photos of her wearing a bikini on one of the many beaches out there.

Then the day came when she called to say she was finally heading out the door. It was just after 3 pm when she called, so I looked for her to show up sometime around 7:30 or 8:00 that night. She said she wanted to leave earlier, but her father wanted to double-check everything on her car to make sure she'd be safe on the road.

She finally called to let me know she was in town and would at the condo in about a half-hour, so I ordered a pizza and waited. She showed up about five minutes after the pizza had been dropped off. I opened the door to see her standing there wearing a tiny pair of frayed and ripped denim cutoffs and a short t-shirt that left her midriff bare. Of course, she topped that off with her old beat-up straw hat. God, she looked good enough to eat.

"Hey, cuz," she said. "You going to just stand there gawking or are you going to invite a lady inside?"

"I'm sorry," I said, shaken back to reality. "Please, come in. You look... good."

"Well, thank you," she said. "You look pretty good yourself." I helped her bring her luggage up and put it into the second bedroom. I gave her the nickel tour of the place after she called her parents to let them know she had arrived safely.

"Nice place you have here," she said. "Could use a woman's touch, though."

"Well, mi casa es su casa," I told her. "Feel free to touch all you want. Are you hungry? I ordered in a pizza."

"Pizza sounds good," she said. "I'm starving. Do you have any beer?"

"No," I said. "You can't buy beer in New Mexico until you're 21. I do have some Coke, though."

"Okay, I guess that'll do," she said. We sat down in the living room and caught up as we ate our pizza. She told me all about her trip to California and the fun times they had visiting the many beaches.

"So, have you got a girl friend?" she asked.

"I did, but she hooked up with some airman out at Kirtland Air Force Base," I said. "Said she wanted to 'expand her horizons' or some such nonsense."

"Stupid girl," Candi said. "That's okay, though. I'm sure you'll find someone a whole lot better."

"What about you?" I asked. "Got a boyfriend?"

"I did until I caught him boning some stupid cheerleader," she said. "Right under the bleachers during our homecoming game. Can you believe that?"

"Some guys just have shit for brains, I guess," I told her.

"Ain't that the truth," she responded. "Hey, you wanna play cards like we used to?" We used to play poker, just for fun, when we were younger. Since we didn't have any chips, we would use matchsticks.

"Sure," I said. "But I don't have any matchsticks."

"We don't need matchsticks for what I have in mind," she said with a mischievous smile.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, pulling a deck of cards out of the coffee table drawer.

"Clothes," she said.

"You mean, play strip poker?" I asked, shocked.

"Sure, why not?" she responded. "It'll be fun. C'mon."

"How far did you want to go?" I asked, a bit nervous. I wasn't so sure about getting naked in front of my cousin, and I was pretty sure she felt the same way. Or did she?

"That's a silly question," she said. "All the way, of course."

"You mean... naked?" I asked.

"Why do you think they call it STRIP poker, silly?" she asked. "C'mon, it's not like you haven't seen a naked woman before. I know you're not a virgin. I'm over 18 and you know I'm not a virgin, either. It's just for fun, and it's only the two of us."

"Well, okay," I said. "But if you want to stop anywhere along the way, just say so, okay?"

"Okay," she said. "But I'm ready to go all the way if you are. And I intend to beat the pants off you. Literally."

"All right," I said, determined to win. "We'll just see about that." I pulled an ottoman to the coffee table, then shuffled the cards and dealt us each five cards. The first four hands were fairly even, and all we had managed to do was get each other's shoes and socks off.

She won the next hand, so I pulled off my t-shirt, leaving me in my cutoffs and boxers. She whistled as I took my shirt off.

"You look like you work out," she said. "Very nice."

"Yeah, I like to work out in the gym two or three times a week," I said. I won the next hand and wondered what she would remove. She stood, unzipped her tiny cutoffs and dropped them at her feet. She sat back down, wearing only a t-shirt and a tiny pair of panties. She won the next hand, so I pulled my cutoffs down as she smiled and sat wearing only my boxers.

"I like your boxers," she said with a wicked smile. Her smile went away when I won the next hand. "Here goes," she said, taking her t-shirt off. She sat back as I admired her perfect B-cup breasts. Her nipples looked to be hard as erasers and I found myself responding to the sight of my beautiful cousin now wearing only a tiny pair of panties.

"Like what you see?" she asked, running her hand over her breasts.

"God, yes," I said. "They're perfect."

"I'm glad you approve," she said. I focused as hard as I could and won the next hand. Sighing, she stood up.

"You really want to go through with this?" I asked, giving her an out. She looked at me for a moment, then a wicked smile crossed her face.

"Watch this," she said, pulling her panties down. She tossed them on the floor and sat back down on the couch with her legs spread. I couldn't help but stare when I saw that she had shaved her pussy. "Well?" she asked. "What do you think? I stopped on the way up and shaved it, just for you."

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Seriously," she said. "Now it's my turn." We played one more hand, and she won. "Alright, show me the goods. You've seen mine, now it's your turn. Take it off!"

I stood up and dropped my boxers to the floor as she chanted, "take it off." I stood in front of her, my now-hard cock sticking straight out. Her eyes widened as she looked at me.

"That's so nice," she said. "I bet you make all the girls happy with that."

"So, what do we do now?" I asked when I sat back down.

"I'll make you a deal," she said. "We play one more hand, and the loser has to do whatever the winner says. Nothing is off limits. Think you can handle that?"

"What the hell," I said, picking up the cards. I shuffled and dealt us each five cards. After we exchanged our cards, she looked at me.

"Show me what ya got," she said. I put my cards down.

"Full house, queen high," she said. "Not bad. Unfortunately, it's not good enough." She put her cards down with a satisfied smile.

"Damn," I said, looking at her cards. She drew a straight flush, which beat my full house. I looked at her, wondering what she had in mind. She smiled before she spoke.

"Kiss me," she said quietly. I got up and walked over to her, prepared to give her a full kiss on her lips, but she stopped me as I bent down to kiss her. "Here," she added, pointing to her shaved, open pussy.

"Are you serious?" I asked. "You want me to go down on you? Really?"

"Yes," she said. "I know you've done it before. We talked about it, remember?" I did remember. It was during a Skype call just a couple months ago. In fact, we talked about of things I never thought I'd be discussing with my cousin. I looked down at her as she spread her legs wide for me. I could see she was wet with anticipation.

"You're not going to renege on me, are you?" she asked. "A bet IS a bet, you know." What could I say? I was torn, but the sight of what she offered was just too hard to resist. Somewhat reluctantly, I got on my knees in front of her and began working on her wet slit.

As I worked on her, I found her intoxicating. She wasn't as tangy as Sheila, my last girlfriend, and I liked the fact that she was shaved. The more I worked on her, the more I wanted to continue. And Candi certainly seemed to enjoy what I was doing, judging by her moans of pleasure.

Then I hit her clit, and it was as if she had been jolted by a spark of electricity. She wrapped her bare legs around me and pulled my head in closer with her hands.

"Yes, baby, that's it," she cried. "Eat my pussy. Please, make me cum." I kept going, thoroughly enjoying what she was offering me. Then her orgasm hit and she gushed all over my face as she cried out.

"Oh, God, that felt so fucking good," she said. She released her grip on my head and pulled me up. She gave me another scorching hot tongue kiss and looked me in the eyes. "I guess we really ARE kissing cousins now, huh?" she asked with a smile.

"I guess so," I said.

"That was the best," she said. "I've never had anyone eat me to orgasm like that before. Now it's my turn."

"Huh?" I asked as I stood up. She took my rock hard cock in her hands and looked up at me.

"Have you ever had a girl swallow your cum before?" she asked. I shook my head.

"No, never," I said. She smiled as she stroked my cock.

"Well, tonight's gonna be your lucky night, cowboy," she said before taking my cock in her mouth. I had gotten blowjobs before, but nothing prepared me for what Candi was doing to me. I had expected to feel teeth scraping me, but she seemed to know what she was doing and I wondered how she learned to do this.

I looked down and saw that she had taken my whole cock in her mouth and her tongue was doing things to me that I had never felt before. Soon, I felt the familiar urge.

"I'm gonna cum," I told her. She looked up at me as she kept working on my cock. God, this feels so damn good, I thought. Then I exploded inside her mouth and watched as she took it all. When I finished, she opened her mouth and showed me what was inside.

Then she closed her mouth and swallowed. She took a drink of Coke and swirled it around her mouth a bit before swallowing. Then she wiped her lips clean.

"Cum, with a Coke chaser," she said with a huge smile. "Delicious."

"Damn," I said, sitting down next to her. "That was amazing. You're definitely the best at that."

"I'm glad you approve," she said as she climbed into my lap, her knees straddling me. "I have a confession to make, and I hope you won't be too upset with me," she said as she put her arms on my shoulders.

"What's that?" I asked.

"I've wanted to do that to you for a very long time," she said. I could feel her sliding back and forth on me and looked down.

"What are you doing now?" I asked.

"It's called a cameltoe slide," she whispered. "Do you like it?"

"Yes," I said. "It feels so warm and wet." She smiled. "Where did you learn all this stuff?

"On the Internet, of course, and I'm glad you like it," she said. "There's one other thing I've wanted to do for a very long time."

"What's that?" I asked.

"This," she said, taking my hard cock and positioning it at the opening of her pussy.

"Whoa," I said. "Are you sure about this? I don't have any rubbers or anything and I don't want you pregnant."

"It's okay," she said. "I'm on the pill. Besides, I hate rubbers. I want to feel all of you inside me."

"I don't want you doing anything you'll regret later," I told her.

"The only thing I regret is not doing this a long time ago," she said. "I had hoped you'd be my first, after all."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes," she said as she began sliding down my cock. I gasped when I first entered her. I had never felt anything so warm, wet and velvety in my life. She gasped as she settled herself down on me. Once fully seated, she began working herself up and down.

"Oh God, you feel so good inside me, cuz," she said. "Fuck me, please. Make me your woman. Fill me up with your cock." We got a rhythm down and soon, we were both working to our climax.

"I'm getting ready to cum," I whispered. I could feel her pussy grip my cock as she rode me.

"Then cum inside my pussy," she whispered. "I'm yours, baby, all yours. Do it. Fill me up." I exploded inside her and as I did, her orgasm hit as well. We held each other tight as we climaxed together. I had never felt so connected to anyone as I did at that moment.

She held my face in her hands as she kissed me repeatedly. I eagerly kissed her back. She looked me in the eyes as she spoke.

"Take me to bed, lover," she said.

"Yours or mine?" I asked.

"Ours," she said. I put my arms around her and stood. She wrapped her legs around me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I carried her like that to my bed and gently laid her down. I climbed on the bed with her and we got under the covers.

We kissed each other as we explored each others' bodies. We made love several times that night, finally collapsing in each other's arms. I held her close to me as I laid on my back.

12